Hitchin' a Ride

Story Info
Two people explore their sexuality.
1.3k words
3.85
42.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood nearly 6 feet tall in the heels that were now painfully uncomfortable on her size 7 feet. It felt close to 100 degrees on the thin patch of dirt where her new car sat lifeless and stranded. She had let 'HIM' talk her into taking a shortcut for the last time. Sweat now glistened off her bronze skin as she tried again and again to get her phone to pick up a signal. Nothing... She had been in the heat too long, was starting to get dizzy. She needed to call 'Him'

Fuck the phone.. and fuck 'HIM'...

Dust clouds shadowed the approaching car. A tall man with broad shoulders drove past her slowly in an older station wagon. His eyes fixed on her long legs shown off so well by the short knit skirt. Her body was perfectly curved through her hips, slimming at the waist, curving again to her breasts. She wore a white cotton spaghetti strapped number that gave an amazing view. Had there been anyone else on the road he might have crashed. Had he seen the scowl on her lips he might have sped up and not looked back. He didn't. He was mezmerized by her figure.

As he pulled past her and stopped she ran up to his window. 'Can you give me a lift into town, sir?'

He was feeling frisky. 'Show me your tits and I'll drive you anywhere'

'Fuck You!' she growled.

He put the car into gear and waved.

She stretched her top down over her breasts. His mouth began to water, his eyes fixed on her large, dark nipples. They were hard, and pointed straight toward him. Full, round breasts with a natural cleavage... He grinned and unlocked the door.

The chill of cold air struck her, nipples now more visible through the fabric of her top. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, glad to be out of the heat.

'How much further into town' she asked softly.

'Oh, not more than half an hour' he replied.

'Mr. Moss' he spoke, extending a hand to her.

She gave her hand to him withouth thinking and purred 'my name is Kimmy'

Something about his smile, his calm deep voice, his confidence. She trusted him, she felt strangely safe. His hand was huge on hers, firm but warm with smooth skin. He held his grip for longer than she liked, his thumb rubbing over the back of her hand. He must have been half a foot taller than her, built like a lumberjack. She was at his mercy if he meant to do her harm.

He reached for the nearly full bottle of water in the cupholder near the dashboard. It was frosted and obviously very cold. He gestured to her, eyebrows raised in a silent offering. She smiled, and reached for the water.

'This is expensive water. How will you pay?'

The smile faded... She held her tongue, folded her arms together under her breasts and sighed.

'You mave have a sip for a kiss. A drink for a touch.'

Her hand grasped the bottle as she leaned and kissed him on the neck. It was a short kiss, but he felt her full lips for minutes afterward. She took the bottle and quenched herself.

'That was a drink, not a sip'

He cupped the back of her neck with his hand and pulled her across the seat. She gasped but could not breath. His breath went to her neck as he growled into her ear. 'You owe me a touch, don't you?'

'Yes, Mr Moss'

She guided his hand off her neck and to her breasts. Baring them with her free hand so that he could feel her nipples. His touch was firm, taking each nipple between his thumb and fingertips and applying sharp fingernail pinches. She held back the moan and bit her bottom lip hard. His grip was so strong, yet his touch so pleasing.

'Thank you.' he whispered. 'Leave the top down'

'Yes Mr Moss'

What would he do if she refused? She could not afford to find out. He was just too big and too forceful. She would just sit quietly until they got into town.

After a few minutes of silence he offered again the water. She shook her head and looked down to avoid his gaze. She looked up quickly to find him saring at her breasts. She felt flush.

'You know those were just for the water' 'How will you pay for the ride?'

She began to squirm toward her door, but he held her tight to him.

'Mr Moss I can pay you when we get into town. Just drop me off at any ATM machine and I promise I will pay' she blurted.

'Oh no, I dont want your money.'

'What is it that you want'

He reached down, slid the seat back, and unzipped his pants. She could see the bulge of his cock against the fabric of his underwear. As he slipped his cock through the opening she heard

'Make me cum and you get to town'

Thoughts raced through her head. Where would she go if she jumped from the car? What would he do if she didnt suck his cock? It was huge! Could she even get it all down her throat?

She leaned down and wrapped her hand around the base. She parted her lips and ran her tongue around the head. He had a nice cock. Bobbing her head slowly she let him fuck her mouth, his fingers clasped around the back of her neck, guiding her.

'Take it all. I dont want a fucking hand job' he growled, and pushed her down farther. She gagged and wiggled to get him deeper down her throat.

"Ohhhhh....god' he moaned as she finally took all of him into her mouth. His hand went to her skirt, lifting it over the curve of her ass. Her panties were soaked, mostly from sweat but she was also swelling with excitement. He fingered her pussy with first one, then two long, thick digits. She moaned and felt a strange mix of excitement and fear.

'Make me cum, now' he growled.

Her lips grew tight around his shaft. The head of his cock had now swelled to twice the size it was when she had started. Her tongue moved across his cock with every plunge it made deep into the back of her throat. She was close to climax herself. She loved to make a man cum, even when he didnt deserve it, and his fingers were fucking her faster and harder. He could feel her moaning more than he could hear. She hadnt noticed the car had stopped moving. He could no longer see to drive. He was about to cum. She could not wait to taste him.

Her lips moved from the base of his cock to the rim of the head more quickly. He throbbed as his climax approached. She came twice before him, and at least once after. Her pussy clenching his massive fingers as he fucked her. The windows were fogged and their breathing frantic.

A deep sound resonated from inside him as he exploded cum into her mouth. She could feel him throb with each load. Again and again. Her body quivered as she swallowed every drop. Lips slowing, fingers rubbing, breathing deeply... She collapsed onto him, fingers squeezing him, lips wrapped around the head of his cock. After a few minutes she rose silently and fixed her clothing. Without thinking she licked her lips to make sure she was clean. He began to head again toward town.

Just into town he pulled into the lot of a cozy little stayover motel. 'Vacancy' flashed in red neon above them. 'ATM inside' read the sign hanging below the neon.

'I am going to need $50 bucks for gas, miss'

She grinned and extended her middle finger as she climbed out to her feet. She leaned in through the open door...

'Fuck you Don! And by the way - make sure my car gets here before breakfast. I have an early morning. Asshole!'

The both laughed as she went in to get the room key. Tuesdays were their favorite. She was in love with 'HIM' Even when he showed up late.