Hitting the Hot Tub

Story Info
My second time, with people close by.
904 words
3.92
43.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a shitty week. Really bad. The Windows guys had totally fucked up an update, even after doing a week of regression testing. Well, Charlie and I had, at one point eons ago, been MS certified, so my boss said "go help them". Jeez, that was a mistake. But WE fixed it. Let's be honest, it took me more time to scratch build Gentoo on my home machine. By about 10 minutes. And, guess what. I still had to do my regular job. Thank god my folks are all supermen and women.

So I got home Thursday morning about 4 (managers don't get to leave at quitting time, we have turnover meetings from 30 minutes before shift change until 30 after). I had a glass of wine and crashed, pissed. About Thursday is always my shopping day, since I can hit the malls and stores before most people. Thursday night I do a little clubbing. Thank goodness for smoke free.

About 6:30 Friday evening, Jackie called. "Hey, you want to come over for a little wine?" Of course I did, so I walked over. It was quite warm. Austin had it's 4th hottest summer ever and early May was already a scorcher. So I was in shorts and t-shirt. A black one from DEFCON 12 that said "Got root?"

When I got to their house, Jackie greeted me with a smile and a glass of white. I'm kind of a wine snob, but this was a nice wine. Not some wimpy chardonnay, but a nice pinot grigio. We sat around the living room talking nonsense (ie, local politics) for a while. Then she asked me if I wanted to soak in their hot tub for a while. "Sure, let me go run get my suit."

"Um, we don't allow textiles in the tub," she replied.

"Oh."

"Come on,"she said. "It's Max's poker night."

So we walked out to their enclosed hot tub. It was a nice tub. A big pagoda enclosing an eight person tub. Jackie looked at me and said "go ahead and get in, I'll go grab the wine and our glasses". I was still a little nervous/shy, so I was relieved at the opportunity to undress in private. I took off my clothes and folded them on to a bench by the door and settled in. Jackie came back in with the bottle in a bucket and two plastic "glasses."

We sat around for a while, getting giggly drunk, talking about the local music scene and what a mess SxSW had been.

"Let me get another bottle." she announced and climbed out of the tub. I kind of gazed at her, in awe of her well developed body. She pumps iron, swims and runs on her treadmill. I sit on my butt, walk a couple of miles a couple of times a week, swim in the neighborhood pool during the summer and own some weights. I'm not flabby, but my abs are not hers.

She came back in a couple minutes with another bucket and another bottle of that fine pinot grigio. We were about 3 glasses into it and definitely three sheets to the wind when she announced that she had enough. I had to agree, as the wine and hot water was getting to me. We hopped out and when I went to the bench to towel off and get dressed, there were no towels and NO CLOTHES. She tossed me a washcloth and said that the clothes were up in her office. I blushed, but kind of dried off.

When we got to the patio door I heard men's voices. Five or six!

"I thought this was Max's poker night." I whispered.

"It is." she replied. "This week it's here."

"Oh shit, what are we going to do?"

"They're in the kitchen. They can't see into the living room or the stairs," she answered. "Come on, let's run for it."

With that she walked into the house. If she calls that I run, I'd hate to see what she calls a slow walk. She barely (oops, pun) ambled to the stairs and then walked up. I was shivering with fright.

"Now wasn't that fun?" she asked. "I do it almost every time they're here. Say once every other month."

"Oh my god! I felt absolutely wicked. That was even cooler than when we walked to my house."

"It's the danger of getting caught. You can walk around your house bare ass naked, but put a couple of people in the other room and it's a whole different story."

We sat around her office for about another hour. She went back down stairs, still undressed, and came back up with the wine and our glasses. I had one more, then announced I had to go and got dressed. She put on her shirt and shorts and walked me to the door.

My head was spinning, from both the wine and the thrill.

When I got home, I undressed for bed. My panties were a little wet. Since I had totally dried off, I had a suspicion of what it was. I knew for certain that I was hooked. Solid.

After that night, I haven't walked around the house with more than a pair of panties on. And the blinds are usually open during the day. I "know" that nobody can see in, but maybe someone will.