HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

There was a brief respite for Trish as Victoria's hand suddenly went to her hips and forced her to stop bouncing, radically decreasing her pleasure to just the wicked manipulations of Victoria's mouth, tongue and teeth, which was still incredible, but at least Trish didn't feel like she was going to cum do any more. However then Victoria started gently lifting Trish up and down, taking that tiny bit of control Trish previously had away and leaving her with nothing but pure overwhelming pleasure radiating from her tits and ass, fresh tears running down Trish's cheeks as she realised it was now only a matter of time before she came.

As much as Victoria believed Trish's best feature was her ass and she had fantasized about fucking it countless times she had fantasized almost just as much about Trish's tits. They were just... magnificent. Perfect. Big round and juicy, just like her ass. Who cared if they were fake, they felt and tasted real enough to Victoria who was very much enjoying her time with them, taking almost as much pleasure in running her mouth and tongue all over them as she did fucking Trish's ass.

Victoria didn't forget about Trish's ass though, and as much as she enjoyed watching Trish ass fucking herself, and as much as she'd love to make her continue doing so to climax, there was something Victoria wanted even more, and that was to make the mighty Trish Stratus cum from being fucked up the ass.

True, thanks to her winning the HLA match she now had Trish as her bitch for an entire week so she would have plenty of opportunities to make Trish cum as much as she wanted, but it was very important to Victoria that she was the one who made Trish cum the first time, and not Trish herself. After all, Victoria had been dreaming about this for years, and it was so close to perfect right now she wouldn't want anything to spoil it.

With this in mind Victoria quickly increased the pace, lifting Trish up-and-down her cock as if she was a rag doll, the audience gasping at her strength as she got down to some serious butt pounding.

Her lips stayed attached to Trish's tits for as long as she possibly could, but ultimately Victoria had to let go, sit back and just watch as those big titties bounced like never before, her smirk returning to her face as she began jack-hammering her hips upwards, pile-driving that strap on into the deepest depths of Trish's bowels at an increasingly brutal pace.

"Cum for me bitch! Cum with my cock up your ass like the little anal whore you are!" Victoria ordered, "I told you not to cum before but now I'm telling you to cum! Cum now you fucking bitch, cum for me!"

Trish tried not to cum. She really did, but the pleasure was just too much and before she knew she was screaming at the top of her lungs and cummming like she'd never cum before. It was more powerful than anything she'd ever felt. She tried to tell herself it wasn't, but it was.

She didn't even become aware that she was no longer being ass fucked until her climax finally started winding down, which point she realised Victoria was holding her in place with every inch of that dildo buried up her butt, her rectum muscles spasming pleasurably around the giant anal invader.

"You like my big dick in your ass, don't you Trish?" Victoria grinned before violently smacking the blonde's butt, "Don't you?"

"Y... yes Victoria... I love your big dick in my ass. It feels so good." Trish wept softly.

"Mmmmmm, but you liked cumming like a little anal whore, didn't you?" Victoria said.

"Yes, I liked cumming like a little anal whore." Trish quickly replied, hoping to save herself another butt slap.

"And now you want to thank me by sucking your nasty anal juices off my cock again, don't you slut?" Victoria said.

"Yes, I want to thank you by sucking my nasty anal juices off your cock again." Trish said, slowly getting off of Victoria's lap and kneeling down in front of her and took the cock back into her mouth.

As she began bobbing her head, taking more of the dildo each time, Trish realised she hadn't hesitated this time. She hadn't even grimaced in disgust. Was she really becoming so compliant already? Or was she just exhausted from experiencing the hardest climax of her life? No, it wasn't the hardest climax of her life. It couldn't be. She had had better... she just couldn't think of any right now. She just had to forget about that, and why she was suddenly being so submissive and concentrate on sucking Victoria's strap on cock.

While Trish concentrated on taking inch after inch of dildo down her throat Victoria smirked as she thought how submissive Trish was becoming. Compared to before there seemed to be no fight left in her, and while Victoria was sure that wasn't completely true she wouldn't want it to be. After all, for what she had planned next she wanted Trish to try and fight it, to take a long time to do it before finally, inevitably submitting.

"Lower the table." Victoria eventually ordered after enjoying watching Trish suck her strap on dildo for several long moments.

Slowly a table lowered from high above the ring, spectators wondering if Victoria was going to tell Trish to move at the last second, but instead the two WWE divas stayed where they were and the table lowered so it was directly in front of Victoria, Trish now hidden beneath it as she continued to give the fake cock a long, drawn out blow job.

"Now I know how Mr McMahon and all your other old bosses felt." Victoria cracked, letting Trish suck her dick a little longer before then ordering her, "Ok, as good a cock sucker as you are your mouth still isn't as good as your ass, which I feel like fucking again, so get out from under there and bend over this table bitch!"

Trish was quick to get out from underneath the table, but when she did she paused as to her horror she recognised the same table she had used to bend Stephanie and Stacy over when she had made them sign away everything to her.

"Move it skank!" Victoria screamed, smacking Trish's right ass cheek so hard not only did it wobble but the sound echoed through the arena.

Whimpering Trish bent over the table and then cried out as her ass was almost immediately filled, Victoria taking great pleasure in Trish's cries as she once again began slowly but steadily fucking her up the ass.

In the few moments between slamming her strap on back inside Trish's shit pipe and the moment Trish bent over Victoria almost literally salivated, her eyes falling upon the gaping and stretched out mess which up until recently had been Trish's virgin ass hole. That ass hole had now well and truly been broken in, opened up so wide it seemed a miracle if it would ever even close again. As an experienced butt fucker Victoria knew it would. Even her most roughest of anal poundings couldn't literally ruin a rectum, but it was sure as hell fun to try.

With that in mind Victoria began gaping Trish's ass, pulling out at random intervals and spreading her cheeks wide, the cameraman knowing that was the signal they needed to do a nice close-up on the blonde's butt hole so that all the fans in the arena and watching at home could get a really good view of the deepest depths of Trish's bowels. The first shot seemed to be staring so deep into her ass Victoria was surprised everyone couldn't see what Trish had eaten for lunch, and even more surprised that wasn't true of the following shots, each new gape seeming like that red ring of flesh expanded out wider, the same thing happening to Trish's rectum walls so that everyone watching could see even deeper into her butt.

This included Trish who was whimpering and crying even louder than before, the blonde seemingly unable to resist staring deep into her own ass hole as it was displayed on the big screen. The audience certainly couldn't resist, in fact they commented as well:

"Wow, look how wide that bitch's butt hole is stretching?"

"Forget that, look how deep that dildo must be going."

"I'm surprised it's not coming out of her mouth."

"Bitch is never going to sit or shit right again, that's for sure."

Victoria smirked at all the comments. She could never get tired of this, but while all of the comments were still praising her performance she didn't want to become too lost in this activity, even if it was so much fun. Besides, they were reaching the end of their PPV time, and even though they had an extra overrun which would be available for people to pay additionally for she figured it was better to try and give the people who already paid for the PPV a grand finish.

With this in mind Victoria really began hammering into Trish's rectum, each one of her thrusts drilling the blonde's shit hole hard and deep, causing Trish to cry out loudly in what sounded like pure pleasure.

For Trish it was pure pleasure at first, if only because it meant an end to her open back passage being put on display and laughed at.

The words of the fans already beginning to get to her, especially the comment about her never being able to sit or shit right again as she feared it was true. Her butt hole looked like it would close again, and while she knew from her previous experience pounding poopers that ass holes tended to return to normal and eventually, but she couldn't ever remember seeing another girl's butt hole stretched out quite as wide as her own had been, and still technically was as it was kept open by the now relentlessly hammering shaft.

Of course Trish's worries of her long-term health soon faded in favour of her much more pressing worries of what Victoria was up too.

It wasn't even the horrific idea of Victoria making her cumming, the most horrific part of it being Trish would really like it about now, it was what Victoria might do before making her cum which had Trish worried.

Those worries proved to be extremely well founded as Victoria steadily butt fucked Trish to the edge of another orgasm and kept her there for what felt like an eternity, either slowing down or roughly slapping Trish's butt to keep her from cumming, the huge dildo pumping away at Trish's pooper like a well oiled machine, until finally Victoria opened up the top draw of the table, took out some files and laid them down in front of Trish.

Knowing what they were before she even read them Trish began to cry, her tears going into freefall as she read the documents and her fears were confirmed.

"That's right bitch, we both know what these are don't we? But just in case there's any doubt, this contract is for you to relinquish your powers as GM, this is to sign all of your money and positions over to me, this is your new 'bitch' contract which basically states that as far as the WWE is concerned I own you, and this one means the same for your ass hole. I don't actually need the last contract, I just want it in writing that I'm going to own your ass hole." Victoria explained, a huge grin on her face the whole time, "And I suggest you start signing slut, because you're not cumming until every one of these contracts are signed."

There was a long pause as the audience cheered and Trish fought back a whimper, and then the former WWE women's champion spat, "FUCK YOU BITCH! I'M NOT SIGNING SHIT!"

Trish then screamed out in pain as Victoria began spanking her ass, "FUCK ME BITCH! NO, FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU'RE THE ONLY BITCH AROUND HERE!"

Wriggling around Trish tried to fight back but Victoria effortlessly held her down with her left-hand as she brutalised her ass with her right hand. Both cheeks got a severe striking, but as it was an easier angle for Victoria to hit Trish's right butt cheek got it the worst, Victoria eventually concentrating on that meaty cheek until the blonde finally went limp and began simply crying her eyes out.

Victoria continued holding Trish down for a little longer, but she doubted it was necessary. The brunette was proven right when she did eventually let go of the blonde, Trish remaining face down on the desk as Victoria straightened up and continued the spanking, the new women's champion spending some serious time whopping her defeated opponent's left ass cheek as the right was noticeably more discoloured. A few serious slaps later Victoria took care of that.

When both sides of Trish's cheeks had been well warmed up in Victoria's opinion the brunette started to really let the blonde have it, hitting her fallen rival's ass as hard as she could, the sound of hard hand meeting soft buttock echoing throughout the room. Victoria still mostly switched between fleshy cheeks, but she did occasionally use both hands to deliver brutal double slaps, either at the same time out quickly one after the other so made it look like she was playing Trish's ass like the bongos. She even began delivering hard, long brutal thrusts into Trish's rectum, loving the squeals of pain which resulted in it.

Eventually when Trish seemed to have run out of tears Victoria stopped to admire her handiwork, the dark red and bruised butt cheeks causing her to lick her lips, something she did several times as she slipped her hands all over those big meaty cheeks, squeezing and caressing them as she began pumping Trish's poop chute at a continuous pace, gradually building up until she had the blonde diva moaning for her again.

Trish had welcomed the pain. The agony of her sore butt being beaten over and over again, each strike making her anal walls painfully clamp down on the huge dildo inside then, the pain only becoming worse/weirder as the butt fucking started up again mid-spanking, it was all wonderful to Trish as it away her desire to cum and reminded her of the shame and humiliation she was going through.

It was when Victoria stopped spanking her and started ass fucking her again that Trish really hated, because it brought the overwhelming pleasure back with a vengeance.

In what felt like only moments Trish felt like she was back on the edge of a massive orgasm again, and with her efforts to push it away unsuccessful she tried instead to welcome it, to force herself over the edge without having to sign anything, however Victoria continued keeping her on the edge like the clearly expert butt fucker she was.

Just when Trish didn't think it could get any worse Victoria laid down on top of her so that her tits were pressing into her back, her hands sliding round to expertly massage Trish's tits in the process.

Any attempts to stop herself from crying out in pleasure proved fruitless, and Trish only cried louder when Victoria's right hand slid down her body to her pussy, playing with her soft lips and clit while teasing her entrance, the whole time playing with her big boobs and rock hard nipples like a concert pianist playing a perfect Beethoven symphony.

It was all too much and before she knew what was happening Trish found herself scribbling away her GM position, which she then tried to play to her advantage, "There, Vince has full control of his company back. Now please, let me cum."

"Not good enough bitch." Victoria sneered in Trish's ear.

Trish whimpered, and then after a short pause signed the second contract and said, "There, I've given you everything I have. Now please, let me cum."

"No, you haven't given me everything I want yet whore!" Victoria growled.

"Please, show some mercy!" Trish whimpered.

"I don't think so." Victoria laughed, "This is No Anal Mercy. Isn't that right bitch? That's what you named this PPV, and that's what I'm showing you right now. Your fucking shit hole isn't going to get any mercy from me until you sign it and the rest of your fucking body over to me so I can use you and your fucking ass hole whenever the fuck I want!"

Trish burst into tears again, the beaten blonde laying there weeping as she was publicly sodomised for what felt like hours until she finally reached over, grabbed the last two contracts and pulled them over.

There was a long pause and then the sniffling Trish signed the contract which officially made her Victoria's bitch as far as the WWE was concerned.

"Oh fuck yeah, just one more contract to go loser." Victoria beamed as she smacked Trish's butt, "All you need to do is give me your ass hole and you can cum."

There was another long pause as Trish continued whimpering and weeping so loudly it almost blocked out the muttering of the crowd and the sound of flesh meeting flesh as the butt fucking continued, but finally Trish signed the final contract, making it official in the WWE's eyes that Victoria now owned Trish's ass hole.

"Oh yes, you don't know how long I've waited for this Trish." Victoria said, allowing the moment to wash over her, "It's even better than I imagined... now, tell me what you are. Tell me what you've just become."

"You said... you said I could cum now." Trish said weakly before she cried out as her ass was roughly spanked and her hair pulled back violently.

"I LIED!" Victoria screamed in Trish's ear before adding in a threatening growl, "Don't forget I own you now you fucking cunt! You do what I say, when I say it. Now tell me what you've fucking become. Tell me what I made you."

"I'm... I'm your bitch." Trish forced out, trying to tell Victoria what she wanted to hear, "I've become your bitch. You made me your bitch."

"And what do I own bitch?" Victoria snapped.

"Me. You own me. You and my fucking body." Trish whimpered.

"And?" Victoria smiled, slapping Trish's butt again.

"My ass hole. You own my ass hole. The hole I fucking shit from is now an orifice for your pleasure!" Trish wept, crying out as she received yet another spank to her ass.

"Damn right, your ass hole is now a fuck hole for my pleasure, and I'm going to use it whenever the fuck I want from now on!" Victoria screamed into Trish's ear before straightening up, latching onto Trish's hips and beginning to jack-hammer into the ass hole she now owned.

On the first bowel breaking thrust Trish's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she almost came on the spot. She had wanted not to suffer that humiliation, but it was too late, she had already cum while anally riding Victoria's dick, and while cumming even once more would only make it worse in the long haul she needed to cum right now otherwise she would go insane.

So as the butt fucking became brutal and violent Trish began shamelessly slamming herself backwards against the anal invader, impaling her own ass on that dildo to try and get that climax she now so desperately needed.

Victoria laughed and smacked Trish's butt, "That's right, give me that ass. Give me that ass that I now own. I knew you would love my dick in your ass once you got used to it, and I'm glad you got used to it so quickly, because my dick is going to be spending a lot of time in your big fat ass!"

As Victoria seemed distracted Trish tried slipping one hand to her tits and the other to her pussy, hoping either Victoria wouldn't notice until it was too late or would actually take pleasure in watching Trish masturbate herself in this position. Some dominant women enjoyed that, but unfortunately for Trish her new owner wasn't one of them.

"NO!" Victoria snapped, grabbing both of Trish's hands and forcing them behind her back before using one of her own strong hands to hold them in place while she delivered some seriously hard blows to her bitch's butt while not missing a rectum breaking thrust, "YOU. DON'T. CUM. FROM. ANYTHING. BUT. MY. DICK. IN. YOUR. ASS. YOU. FUCKING. BITCH."

With every one of those words Victoria delivered a extremely vicious strike, the sound of it and Trish's screams echoing throughout the large arena. When it was over Trish just laid there for a few moments, before slowly beginning to thrust her ass backwards again, the poor blonde still desperate for the orgasm she could feel was only moments away.

Suddenly Victoria pulled back on Trish's hair, pointed her face towards the nearest camera and screamed, "Tell the fans what you are Trish! Tell them all what you've become and how much you love it!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers