HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

"I'VE BECOME VICTORIA'S BITCH!" Trish screamed, desperately wanting nothing to stop the climax she was about to experience, "VICTORIA MADE ME HER BITCH AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I LOVE BEING HER BITCH! I LOVE HER BIG DICK IN MY ASS! IT FEELS SO GOOD! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! I WANT TO BEND OVER FOR VICTORIA AND TAKE IT UP THE BUTT FOR HER EVERY DAY! BE HER ANAL SLUT! AND THAT'S WHAT I GET TO BE NOW, HER ANAL SLUT! HER ANAL WHORE! HER ANAL BITCH! I'M VICTORIA'S BITCH NOW, AND ALL I WANT TO DO FROM NOW ON IS BEND OVER FOR HER AND TAKE IT UP THE BUTT LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE ANAL SLUT SHE'S TURNED ME INTO!"

At that exact moment Trish went crashing over the edge of her strongest ever orgasm, even stronger than her first anal induced climax which was really saying something. The climaxes that followed were even stronger still, the sensations rocking Trish's body so much she didn't even care that it couldn't be clearer that she was experiencing total ecstasy.

Trish had been just telling Victoria what she wanted to hear before but suddenly the idea of becoming her anal whore and living simply to bend over for this strong, dominant Alpha female of a woman seemed very, very appealing.

This was the last thought that went through Trish's brain before her mind seemed to melt away completely, the screaming fans, the cameras, the big screen, Victoria's insults, everything just falling away until her whole world revolved around her obscenely stretched out ass and the big wonderful poll pounding in and out of her pooper.

Victoria grinned widely as the mighty Trish Stratus seemed to become a total anal whore before her very eyes, slamming herself back harder than ever before and crying out joyfully while orgasming what seemed like every other second, seemingly no longer caring that there were millions of eyeballs watching her every movement.

It was very possible that if Trish wasn't broken now after Victoria was done butt fucking her she would be, but Victoria hoped not. Sure, when Trish inevitably submitted to her completely it was going to be sweet, but Victoria enjoyed the challenge and she wanted to believe Trish was going to be one of the most challenging bitches she had ever broken in. The longer Trish resisted the sweeter the moment Trish would prove herself completely housebroken, ideally the moment when without prompting she willingly bends over, spread her butt cheeks and begs Victoria to fuck her up her bitch ass.

Victoria licks her lips at the thought of that moment, a moment she had dreamed about for a very long time, but the same could be said for right now as she was fulfilling perhaps her ultimate fantasy by ass fucking Trish Stratus so hard that her big round butt cheeks wobbled like a big plate of jelly, the sound seeming deafening even in the huge arena.

As loud as the sound of flesh meeting flesh was Trish's screams of pleasure were even louder, as were Victoria's continuous screams of abuse, the new WWE women's champion letting the former champ know exactly what she intended to do to her ass hole, "YOUR ASS HOLE IS NEVER GOING TO CLOSE AGAIN BITCH! EVER! DO YOU HEAR ME? TAKING A SHIT IS GOING TO BE FUCKING HELL FOR YOU? EVERY TIME ANYTHING ENTERS OR EXITS YOUR SHIT HOLE YOU'RE GOING TO CRY OUT IN FUCKING AGONY, BUT YOU'RE STILL GOING TO BE BEGGING TO GET YOUR STUPID SLUT ASS FUCKED BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CUM LIKE THIS! FUCK YEAH, CUM FOR ME BITCH! WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU JUST THE THOUGHT OF SITTING DOWN, RESTING THESE PLUMP BUTT CHEEKS DOWN FOR JUST A SECOND, IS GOING TO BE UNBEARABLE, AND IF YOU ACTUALLY TRY IT YOU'RE GOING TO WHIMPER IN PAIN AND THINK OF ME. YOU'RE NEVER EVEN GOING TO BE ABLE TO WALK RIGHT, BUT YOU'LL LOVE IT BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN YOU GET TO CUM LIKE THIS! IT MEANS YOU GET TO SPEND ALMOST EVERY SINGLE SECOND WITH SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR ASS, MAKING YOU HOT AND HORNY, MAKING YOU HOT AND HORNY, MAKING YOU CUM LIKE THIS, AND YOU'RE NEVER, EVER GOING TO WANT TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MY BITCH EVER AGAIN, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH A COMPLETELY RUINED RECTUM!"

Victoria had no intention of literally ruining Trish's perfect ass, but she also knew even her hardest fucks hadn't ruined a rectum before, her bitches always healing... eventually. And sure, she was going to be butt fucking Trish more than any of the others, as she certainly hadn't been lying about Trish spending most of her life with something in her ass, but Trish's ass hole would survive, even if for the rest of its existence it was going to be unnaturally abused morning, noon and night.

Still, just as she became lost to the perverted act of anal sex Victoria considered that she was fucking Trish's ass harder than any other bitch she had fucked up the ass before, but she just shrugged and figured if she actually did succeed in ruining Trish's rectum she'd just take her new bitch to good doctor or plastic surgeon for anal reconstruction surgery. Hell, she might do that anyway once a month just to keep Trish nice and tight for her.

Licking her lips at the thought Victoria became completely lost in the moment, Trish becoming nothing but soft pillowly cheeks and a shit hole which was a perfect fit for her dick, and then eventually Trish just became a hole, an orifice for Victoria's pleasure.

Becoming so lost to this pleasure meant that Victoria could no longer keep her own urge to cum at bay any longer. It had been the sweetest agony to keep it at bay as long, and when it finally came it was more powerful than any Victoria had known before. It was so powerful she stopped butt fucking Trish for a few moments and when she started up again she just couldn't get back the same level of savage bowel wrecking. She was however able to come close enough to make both herself and her new bitch cum several times over before it all just became too much and she had to stop.

Before the ass fucking came to an end however Victoria decided to end it in style, so reaching down, grabbing Trish's blonde hair and pulling it back Victoria screamed into it, "GET READY FOR A REAL TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE BITCH!"

In her clouded haze Trish wasn't sure at first what Victoria meant, then she felt her ass filling up with some type of liquid and to her horror she realised what had happened.

Victoria confirmed this, "You feel that bitch? That's my fucking cum in your ass. That's my fucking cum deep in your fucking ass, marking the inside of your butt as my territory."

After enjoying listening to Trish's pathetic whimpers Victoria ordered, "Reach back and spread your butt cheeks bitch!"

Trish did as she was told and then seconds later Victoria suddenly pulled all the way out of her ass, the cameras focusing in on the obscenely gaping hole in between Trish's cheeks which used to be puckered and tiny. The camera zoomed in and after waiting a few seconds Victoria's cum began oozing from that red ring crater, Trish continuing to spread her cheeks which enhance the effects.

After lying there whimpering for a few moments Trish heard, "Suck it slut."

Looking up she saw Victoria standing before her, thrusting the well used strap on against Trish's lips, the blonde parting them without thinking, allowing the thick shaft to be pushed into her mouth.

Submitting to this latest act of debasement Trish began gently sucking on the dildo, tasting Victoria's cum and the deepest part of her own ass, the camera first focusing on her head bobbing up and down, then on Victoria holding the WWE women's championship high above her head, and then finally on Trish's gaping ass hole, focusing on it until it fill the screen, the final shot of the pay-per-view being a look at the deepest depths of Trish's bowels, the audience watching at home momentarily not being able to tell the difference between the fade to black and the dark, open chasm that was now Trish's ass hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers