HM 4000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

“HM, do you know how to give a blow job?”

“Certainly, sir. Would you like me to give you a blow job before going to sleep this evening?”

I just stepped out of my shorts and brought my dick out before her by way of an answer. She gave a good imitation of a smile, in fact a better smile than many people I’ve met have, and jumped down off the table and got on her knees in front of me.

Taking my cock in her mouth she quickly started to tongue my under side and suck my helmet. Soon she was deep throating me. It had been so long… So long since I’d had a woman go down on me. Awwwww I enjoyed it as long as I could which was probably less than two minutes. Then I felt myself climaxing. I shot a wad down her throat and she kept sucking until I couldn’t take it anymore and I gently pushed her head away.

“Did you enjoy that, sir?” she asked, still on her kness in front of me, with my come still dripping down her chin, her voice slightly muffled because the sticky white liquid was hanging off her lips.

“Oh god yes! Thank you, HM!” I exclaimed, and I felt better than I had at any other time since I had arrived on that planet.

“Will you be requiring my services any further tonight, sir?”

“No. That’ll be all for today. Thanks again. I’ll certainly sleep good tonight.” I turned to leave, but she caught me.

“Oh sir,” she called. “May I clean your ejaculation off my mouth before I go back to sleep?”

“I’m sorry. Of course you can,” I said to her leaving and thinking something was vaguely strange in what she had just said. “Have a good nights sleep, HM.”

I slept like a baby that night. My insomnia had ended for good. In fact I even over slept, which of course made no difference on that planet since there was no one to answer to, and little in the way of “have to” type jobs to perform.

In the shower I found myself looking down at my dick. As the water cascaded down I could still smell a little come on it. I felt like a man again for the first time in years. I realized it had been longer than just the two years I’d been on this planet since I’d had a feeling as deep and satisfied as this.

I jumped into some shorts, pulled on a Hawaiian shirt that I left unbuttoned, and stepped into some sandals. Then I was off on my daily routine inspection of the Hotel and the surrounding mining operations. This would take about half an hour, then I’d come back to my living quarters and have breakfast and try re establishing communications with Mission Control. I was actually humming to myself as I went about my routine that day.

Walking through the Hotel I could see that the cleaning had already been performed. HM must have gotten up already. I had set her on self-activating mode. I also saw that my laundry had been done and neatly placed in a clothesbasket by the wash machine. The solar panels had been rotated upon the roof, and the diagnostic program that I ran in the mornings was already running when I logged onto the system. This was really nice. I was left with nothing to do. HM had taken care of everything for me.

When I got back to the living quarters I saw HM, back in her blue and gray company jump suit, setting a breakfast table for me. I could smell my favorite, eggs sunny side up and bacon, with a pot of coffee and a big pitcher of orange juice.

“Good morning, HM.”

“Good morning, sir.”

“This is my favorite breakfast. How did you know that, HM?”

“I accessed the database. All the information I required about you was in there.”

I set down and felt a bit overwhelmed by it all, though definitely not in a bad way. She set the plate in front of me and I dug in. The food was delicious. While I ate breakfast she busied herself cleaning up some old dishes I had piled around the kitchen and had been too lazy to get rid of.

“This is very-very good, HM,” I complimented her.

“Thank you sir, I know.”

“I see you have already taken care of all our duties today.”

“Most of them, sir. I am still working on the communications problem with Mission Control. I estimate communications will be restored in twelve to thirty-six hours.”

“That’s very good, HM. Better than I could have done myself.”

As soon as I was finished she took my empty plate away and to the dishwasher. “I noticed some repairs are over due in the park. I’ll be down there working for the rest of this morning, and so if you require anything else that’s where you will find me. What time will you want to eat lunch?”

“I’m not much of a lunch person, HM. Why don’t I call you for dinner. That will give you more time to work.”

“Thank you, sir,” she said in her efficient but girlish voice. Then she walked out of the room and headed to the back of the Hotel where the park was located. I watched her tight little ass move beneath the jump suit as she passed out of sight. Then I reclined back in my chair and soaked in a contented, even happy feeling, one that I had never had before on that planet, or on Earth.

I played a little racket ball on the indoor court that morning, and wound up taking a dip in the pool. I had a lot of free time now, and I enjoyed it. As the day wore on I felt a stirring starting to rise back somewhere inside me again. At that point this was all very new to me, and I didn’t yet know what it was. But after a few hours I found myself in the park staring across the plastic trees at HM who was busily re grounding their foundations.

She was bent over and that cute little ass was up in the air. She had been made perfect, and her movements were so sure and precise that made her all the more attractive. To make her seem even more real to me I saw her wipe a trickle of sweat from above her eyes. I guess that’s what finally did it for me.

I walked down the steps of the park and came up behind her. She didn’t turn to me, so she couldn’t have seen me come to her, but I think that somehow she sensed me. I leaned down to her and cupped her buttocks in my hands giving them a hard squeeze. She stopped what she was doing, but stayed in the prone position on the ground in front of me.

“HM, take your clothes off,” I commanded her.

“At once, sir,” she said turning around and standing up. She was less than a foot in front of me as she unzipped her suit and got naked. I was all over her the first second those tits popped out of her top. I squeezed them and brought my mouth down to taste her for the first time. She had to struggle to remove the bottom part of her suit, as I was man handling her and giving her no quarter in which to move.

She tasted good and felt good and smelled good. I was leaving marks on her skin as I grabbed and pinched and bit her. My hands and mouth went all over her and we both fell to the ground with me on top of her nude body.

“Shall I give you a blow job now, sir?” she asked me.

“Oh god HM, you feel so good next to me like this. I’ll tell you honey, I am going to take my dick out, but I’m not going to put it in your mouth this time,” I grabbed her crotch with one of my hands. “I got to get me some of this down here.”

I threw off my shirt and pulled off my shorts, freeing a raging hard on. HM lay back on the ground and obediently spread her legs for me. I got above her on my knees and elbows, and lowered myself into her waiting loins. Her arms took me in and comforted me as I began to thrust up inside her. I found it difficult at first because her vagina was so small and rather dry. But after a little penetration some dampness spread out from within her and lathered up my invading cock. So I had a nice pumping rhythm going inside her. I leaned down to fold my body over hers and French kissed her.

Holding her tight around the hips I positioned her where I could get maximum penetration, I spread her legs as wide as they would go and I pummeled her. I saw her mouth open and unbelievably heard little gasps coming from deep in her chest. This drove me crazy, but it also kept me going longer. It made me want to ram her harder, and the harder I rammed her the more labored her grunts became.

“Oh yes,” she moaned in what sounded an awfully lot like pleasure to me. “Fuck me baby, fuck me strong!” she shouted.

This took my breath away and I stopped, falling back down to her and trying to catch my breath. “HM?” I questioned her between deep gasps. “Where did you come up with such a vocabulary?”

“I have a full vocabulary, sir. My language seemed appropriate for our activity. I am sorry if it didn’t make you feel good,” she was also out of breath. HM just became more real with each new discovery.

“No, I fully approve of your language. In fact,” I told her taking her left nipple in my mouth for a quick taste, “I approve of everything you have done so far.”

“Thank you, sir. Let’s get back to fucking then…” and that girlish voice drove me crazy.

I got up off her and pulled her backside around to face me. I suddenly had an urge to watch those cute little butt cheeks as I rammed it home to her. I easily found her opening again and re entered her. She was on her hands and knees before me now. I could no longer see her face, but I could still hear her gasping. As I pumped her I spread her cheeks and ran a finger up and down her crack.

“Sir,” she said turning around to me as I pounded her.

“You like it strong like this, honey?” I asked.

“Why don’t you take me up my ass, sir,” she suggested and was already moving her hand back between her legs to remove my hard on from out of her vagina.

I immediately liked this idea and found her little ass hole with my finger. Pulling my cock out of her I stroked it a few times and found that it was lubed up enough for at least partial entry into her cute little rose bud. I slid my penis up her ass crack and was soon knocking on her back door with it.

It took me about three minutes to get myself fully inserted into her anal entrance. This hole was the tightest I had felt and grabbed me and pulled me down into its black reaches. I reached under her and inserted a couple of fingers back into her vagina. I brought out the slick lubricant and applied it to my cock as it slid up her ass. Soon I had myself lubed up enough to start a slow in and out thrusting.

I felt a climax build up between my legs as my balls slapped up against her thighs. She was moaning very loudly by this time and it bordered on a scream. I gave it to her again and again and again. Finally I heard a groan come out of my own throat. I had just popped out of her bud, and as soon as my cock head saw the light of day it was spraying sperm. Long beads of my come squirted down her back, some of it running down her butt cheeks, and a little river forming to run in between her crack.

I fell off her and onto my back at her side, feeling like I was about ready to pass out. It was a long time before I was able to regain my breath. For her part, well I am not sure what she felt, or if indeed she felt anything. She sure seemed to be feeling something akin to what I was feeling at that moment. She just stayed on her stomach next to me and breathed hard for awhile and let a little purr escape from between her lips.

Finally she looked over at me through dazed eyes. “Did you enjoy that, sir?” she asked innocently.

“More than anything in a long time,” I told her.

“I like it that you want to fuck with me.”

“We’ll be doing a lot of it from here on,” I told her giving her a pat on top of her head. I looked down at her tight nude body lying prone next to me, my semen still glistening on top of her back. “From here on why don’t you just loose the jump suit, HM. Just go around here and do your work in your natural state. All right?”

“Of course, sir.”

“Later, I’ll see if I can find a skimpy little something for you to wear back at the Hotel. Maybe a thong, a g-string, or a slip or something equally revealing.”

“Just let me know, sir.”

“Now why don’t you clean yourself off and continue with your work.”

I got up and returned to the living quarters where I took a shower and washed the deep smell of sex off me. As I stepped out of the shower and started to dry myself off I already felt the makings of a new boner creeping up between my legs. I think that was probably the happiest moment in my life. Every need I had was now met. The lonely planet that had become a sort of hell to me had suddenly been transformed by HM into a living paradise.

I looked out the window and caught sight of her working away on the trees in the park. She was on her hands and knees and naked just like I had commanded her to be. As I watched her I thought that she was the perfect human being. She worked hard, and loved hard, and never complained.

Over the next few weeks both HM and I ditched our clothes and walked around our little area on the planet like Adam and Eve. I let HM wait on me. She served me breakfast in bed. She made me gourmet dinners in the evening. Up until that time my living quarters and the Hotel in general had become pretty much of a dump out of my neglect. HM changed all that. She went to work and got everything to be spotlessly clean. Oh I was still a slob and threw things about where ever, but she was always behind me to pick up after me.

Eventually I had her come up to my bedroom and start sleeping with me. I found all sorts of new delights falling asleep with her little body wiggling in my arms after I had just rammed her a good one.

I found, much to my happy surprise, that she could play racket ball with me, and was in fact a very good racket ball player. I could only beat her occasionally, and I suspected she let me win during those occasions. We swam together and made love in the pool. Taking the jeep out across the planet we drove for miles at a time and I took my first interest in exploring the New World and learning new things about it that until then I had been too bored to care about.

I found that I could talk with her and she had knowledge about every subject and even educated me on some happenings back on Earth since I had been away. All though of course she didn’t have an actual opinion on anything, but agreed with me on whatever view I choose to take on the issue.

Now some of you are probably asking, “What the hell was I doing?” Well, the simple answer is living in another world. And in truth I was living in another world. I wasn’t on good old Terra Firma anymore. However, I realize it’s more complicated than that. I was essentially having sex with what amounted to an automated Love Doll. The old-fashioned Love Dolls could be quite real to the touch and in the looks department, especially the expensive ones. If you wanted to spend the big bucks on a Love Doll back in the past you could get a life-sized doll that had all the parts of a real woman.

Of course the old-fashioned Love Dolls did not talk. They did not move. They didn’t breathe, or sweat, or swallow, or smile. They could not do your work for you, or cook for you, clean or wash your clothes. They couldn’t spread their legs for sex. They couldn’t play racket ball with you, or swim with you, or drive your jeep. You could stick your cock into their lifeless mouths and masturbate, but they could not reach down to you and bring you into their mouths and suck you dry.

So what was HM? She was not alive. She was not a human being. She had been shipped to me in a box. But she wasn’t dead either. She had a uniqueness about her that made her impossible to place.

Was she a slave? Well, that came a little closer to summing it up, but still didn’t seem to be quite an accurate description.

I just accepted things the way they were and allowed time to pass.

Last week I was taking an afternoon nap in a hammock HM had hung out in the park for me. She had made herself a tight fitting little thong that she wore now. Other than that she wore nothing, going topless. I preferred being naked and normally walked around pretty free.

I felt HM tug on my arm and this woke me up. She stood above me, looking down at me with those blue eyes, her breasts firm and hard in the sun. “Mission Control has made contact with us,” she told me.

“They’ve always let me wait. So now what’s the big deal. Let them wait awhile,” I said in a groggy voice as I reached out and pawed her a few times.

“No, sir,” she said in an urgent voice. “The controller said it was very important this time. He’s waiting for you on screen in the Com room.”

I got up from the hammock, taking one of the big melons in my mouth before I did. I put my arm languidly around HM’s shoulder and allowed her to lead me back to the Com room.

Once inside the dark little Com room I took a seat behind a desk before turning on the view screen. It would never do for me to talk with the Mission Controller while sporting a hard on before him. I was sure he had already gotten a good look at HM’s lack of proper attire, but I didn’t really care, after all that is why they had sent her to me.

I punched a button and the controller came on screen before me.

“How’s it going, Delta Base Ten?” he asked me.

“Just fine, sir,” I replied honestly.

“You’ve performed well, Delta Base Ten, and I think I’ve finally got some good news for you.”

“Oh?” Came my unenthusiastic response.

“We’ve taken one of our senior engineers off a development project here on Earth and convinced him to relieve you. He’s already en route and should be there by day after tomorrow. Congratulations, Dan. We’re finally bringing you home.”

I felt numb. I didn’t know what to say. Home? This is what I had dreamed about for two years. My family, and the few friends I had. A big check from the company waiting for me, and hopefully my pick of job offers after the good experience I had garnered on this planet.

“Thank you, sir,” I said feebly. He was about to tune me out, but I caught him with a quick glance. “Oh sir?”

“Yes?”

“What about HM? What happens to her?”

“Who?”

“The HM 4000, sir. Will I be allowed to take it back with me?”

“No. It belongs to the corporation. It’ll be available to assist your replacement. That’s all for now Dan. Talk to you when you get home.” And the controller signed out, the screen going blank.

I sat there stunned. HM came up and put her arms around me. I think she could sense my upset, but because I had not verbalized it to her yet she could not comprehend what it was about.

“Sir, you are not feeling well suddenly,” she said blowing little kisses into my ear. “Why don’t we go outside into the park and make love. That always makes you feel better.”

“No HM there isn’t anything you can do for me now. I feel like I should probably be alone for awhile.”

“Have I done something to displease you, sir?”

I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her to me. Then I brought her down to my lap and held her for the next few hours. She held me back, and at that moment I felt closer to her than I ever had to any living person. Maybe this shows a shortcoming on my part, I don’t know. I’m just telling it to you like it was.

When the morning came for the transport to arrive from Earth HM and I were standing on the platform to greet it. We were both dressed once again. I had on my traveling clothes for interstellar flight, and I had dressed HM in one of my suits. I just couldn’t stand to put that dreary jump suit she had come with back on her.

My replacement was a guy I had worked with before at the company. He was rather an ass hole and I knew that he had come out here to escape some heated deadline back home and hoped to spend an easy six months doing practically nothing. If only he knew…

“Thanks for relieving me, Bob,” I told him as we shook hands on the platform. “I guess I really owe you one now.”

Bob looked past me and to HM. He looked confused. “Whose that, Dan?” he asked. “I thought you were alone on this planet for Christ sake!”

I motioned for HM to come forward and introduced her. “This is HM”, I told him.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers