Ho White and the 7 Dicks

Story Info
The Grimm Brothers and Disney were wrong.
8.5k words
4.58
61.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 - THE PRINCESS

Princess Ho White had never seen an orgy. She did not even know what an 'orgy' was. She overheard her new stepmother telling a servant to, "make sure there are enough beds in the great hall for the orgy. I have invited 700 people."

Ho asked politely. "What's an orgy?"

"Nothing," replied her stepmother.

This made Ho even more interested. She was eighteen and she hated it when adults treated her like a little child. That night, Ho pretended to go to sleep early but instead she waited quietly. After half an hour she began to hear the faint sound of wailing and screaming. She was frightened at first. Did she really want to see an 'orgy'? Might it be a monster? Ho's curiosity got the better of her so she climbed out of bed and crept down the stairway. With every step she took, the sounds grew louder. At the bottom of the stairway she could make out words.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder," she heard someone scream.

"Cum on my face," she heard in another voice.

The Great Hall's door was half open. Ho tiptoed forward and looked in. 700 naked bodies were writhing on beds laid out in the hall. Closest to Ho, the queen of the neighboring kingdom of Loch Ness was sucking a large cock. As she sucked one cock, the queen was stroking another with her right hand. Ho had sucked one cock in her life -- the stable boy's -- and she marveled at the woman's expertise. The Queen of Loch Ness slurped enthusiastically at the glistening penis in front of her. Her tongue flickered as fast as a fairy's wings. The man receiving this treatment groaned and said, "Take me into your mouth." The Queen smiled and cradled the tip of the man's penis with her lips. She began to bob her head back and forth, swallowing more of the cock every time until -- amazingly -- she had the whole cock in her mouth.

"Wow," exclaimed Ho.

On another bed the Minister of Agriculture was fucking a red haired woman from behind. At the same time, the red-haired woman was licking the pussy of a woman in front of her. The woman being licked was trembling and screeching, "Shove your tongue in me. More! More! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!"

This was too much for Princess Ho. She placed two fingers on her clitoris and began moving her hand in small circles. Her pussy was dripping. She slipped the tip of her index finger into her folds and shoved the digit as far as it would go. She imagined she was being fucked like the Empress of Narnia. A huge cock was pounding in and out of the Empress' cunt while she sucked ravenously on an even larger cock.

If it was me, Ho thought. I would have that cock in my pussy and suck the other one. What a waste! Or, Ho thought, increasing the pace of her masturbation, I would have that cock in my pussy, while the other one fucked me up the ass. Ho nearly came at this thought. Oh, to have five dicks to play with, Ho fantasized enviously when she saw the Queen of Fantasia pour wine on five cocks surrounding her. The Queen sucked the wine off the cocks one at a time. She then poured the wine over her buoyant breasts and the five men dived at her hungrily. Ho imagined bouncing on a cock -- any of the cocks in the room would do. Everywhere she looked she saw cocks being sucked and pussies being fucked. She fingered herself wildly, reaching out for balance.

Unfortunately, Ho picked the door of the Great Hall to lean on. It opened and Ho collapsed into the room. She landed on the King of Oz's dick. He yelled in pain. Ho tried to kiss it better -- well actually she tried to kiss, suck and swallow it better -- but it was too late. Ho's father untangled himself from the five women pleasuring him and rushed to hear what the yell had been about. When he saw his daughter happily bobbing up and down on the King of Oz's dick he was enraged. He punched the King of Oz in the face and declared, "the orgy's over". He chased all the guests out of the Great Hall.

The Tsarina of Lilliput, who had been seconds away from orgasm, was so angry she shouted, "I declare war on your country."

2 - THE QUEEN

Afterwards Ho's father, August White, was tormented with guilt. He spent hours praying to the Godmother to forgive him for his sins. "Sex should only be for reproduction, sex should only be for reproduction," he muttered angrily. "If only I hadn't lost sight of that."

The White Kingdom was deeply religious and, until recently, August had been a strict follower of the Godmother's laws. He had only had sex with his first wife once, and that had been to conceive Ho. August's second wife, Goldicocks, was from a different kingdom and she was used to having sex whenever, and wherever, she wanted. She had convinced him that he needed to loosen up sexually and organized the orgy. He blamed her for what had happened. The next day, when Goldicocks walked into the royal bedroom, he averted his eyes from her curvaceous body. "Vile harlot," he declared. "We shall sleep in separate beds tonight."

"You don't mean that," she objected.

"I do." The very sight of her filled him with shame.

"You aren't serious about that." Goldicocks unbuttoned her top, revealing her large, perfect orbs.

"Have some modesty woman."

"I'm your wife."

"Get out," August yelped.

August rejected Goldicocks every day for the next month. No matter what she said he held his ground. She was outraged. As time passed, her anger was coupled with a great deal of desire. She needed to be fucked. She began to spend a lot of time alone with her magic dildo. Her magic dildo was a very powerful object. In fact, the witch who had given it to her had warned her that anyone who had an orgasm while using it would fall into a deep coma and never wake up. This was not a danger for Goldicocks because she had an orgasm problem. For most of her life she had been unable to orgasm. She had fucked many men but all of them had penises that were too big or too small. She had longed to find one that fit just right. A few months ago, she had been about to give up on ever having an orgasm when she met the witch. The witch had instructed her to rub the magic dildo against her clit and say,

'Dildo dildo on my clit

Where is the dick with the perfect fit.'

It had led her to August.

It was extremely frustrating for her to have August's perfect dick in reach, but not be able to use it because he was so prudish. Every evening she would lie down, spread her legs, and stick the magic dildo into her cunt. She would imagine August fucking her slowly and deeply for an hour. Unfortunately, all the magic dildo could do was bring her close to orgasm. She could not be satiated so her desperation increased.

Before she had met August, she had coped with her sexual frustration more easily. Now that she knew what she was missing, it was harder. Orgasms are very addictive, even more addictive than opium, cocaine, or fairy dust. Goldicocks began to suffer from withdrawal symptoms. She was tormented by sexual fantasies at all times of the day. She rubbed her crotch against furniture, fingered herself during meals, and all her dreams were of fucking. Every night she begged August to fuck her just once and then they could go back to abstinence but he refused. He suggested that she say a few prayers.

As Goldicocks' need for an orgasm grew, she began to lose all logical and coherent thought. She lost the ability to do mathematics or hold a long conversation. All that existed in her mind was a thick fog of sexual need. Whenever Goldicocks saw Princess Ho strolling down the palace corridors, she was consumed by resentment. "That little bitch is the reason I can't have a good fuck," she cursed bitterly. More time passed and her sexual depravity turned the resentment into hate. Goldicocks began to imagine that if Ho White were dead, all her problems would be solved.

3 - THE GARDENER

It was generally agreed that the palace's newest gardener was a strange lad. He had come looking for a job four months earlier and immediately shown an aptitude for gardening. He trimmed hedges into marvelous unicorn sculptures and his flower arrangements exploded with color. However, Dick -- that was the young gardener's name -- asked a lot of questions. Questions were expected from new gardeners, but Dick's were peculiar. He had asked the palace's chief gardener, "How many kinds of beans grow in the White Kingdom?" He had asked the palace cook, "How different is a boiled bean from a fried bean?" They answered as best they could, but all of them worried a bit about Dick's sanity.

One morning, Dick was weeding a patch of roses when Queen Goldicocks walked out of the palace. She approached Dick. He knelt and asked, "How may I serve you your highness?"

She spoke in a soft voice. "How would you like to make five hundred gold pieces?"

Dick's mouth fell open. That was more than he made in a year.

"I'll assume the look on your face means 'yes'," laughed Goldicocks. "I have a job for you but you will have to keep it a secret."

"As you wish your highness."

"I would like you to take my stepdaughter Ho for a picnic in the old forest."

"No problem."

"Take her to the middle of the forest and then kill her."

"What?" Dick was horrified.

"Is that something you think you could do for five hundred gold pieces?"

"Y...yes," he stammered.

"Good. When you bring me her heart I will give you the money." Goldicocks said as casually as if she was ordering the kitchen to make potato soup. She turned and began walking away.

"Just one thing," Dick shouted after her. She stopped and he asked, "Do you happen to know anything about beans?"

"Beans?"

"Yes."

"No," said Goldicocks, shaking her head in confusion. She continued back into the palace.

One of the other gardeners overheard Dick's shouts and approached. "What is your obsession with beans?"

"I'm not obsessed," Dick defended.

"The first question you asked me when we met was whether I knew anything about beans. You've asked every gardener in the palace, every cook, maid, stable hand, and now, the queen! What is it about beans?"

"It's complicated," mumbled Dick and he walked to Ho White's room.

He found Ho slipping into a black sweater. She was wearing tight fitting white riding pants which clung to her pert buttocks like a glove. He had just been thinking to himself how sexy Goldicocks was. Her stepdaughter was sexy in a different way. Where Goldicocks was buxom and voluptuous, Ho White was thin and athletic. Where Goldicocks had blonde hair, Ho's was as red as blood. There was something uniquely titillating about redheads. Ho's skin was smooth and as pale as snow. Dick wondered what she would look like naked. Her breasts were small but buoyant and Dick was instantly fantasizing about how wonderful it would be to pull off her sweater and feel them under his palms. He imagined they would be milky and soft. If he had one wish at that moment, it would have been to push her against the bed and fuck her. Would she be a ferocious lover or a tender one? He could as easily imagine her wailing like a banshee and screaming 'fuck me', as he could imagine her whimpering innocently with his every thrust.

I have to stop these thoughts, he told himself. With five hundred gold pieces I can travel as far as I need to find a bean expert. I've been searching for two years and I can't give up on this opportunity because the woman I'm meant to kill is sexy.

As they rode to the forest Ho White spoke effusively. "Thank you so much, I've been forbidden to leave the palace for days. If it weren't for my stepmother I'd still be cooped up in there. I think my dad is overreacting. All I did was suck the King of Oz's dick for twenty seconds, at most. He didn't even come in my mouth. My dad thinks it was my first time. He doesn't know I've sucked the stable boy's cock a few times. You know, the blonde haired one. What's his name? I always forget." Ho thought for a few moments. "Oh well, I never forget his cock."

Dick tried to ignore her, but it was impossible. Her talk about blowjobs was making his dick stiffen. I have to kill her, he reminded himself. Can't think about sex. Can't think about sex. The more he told himself this, the more vividly he had images of Ho pressed against him in a sweaty union. Licking, fucking, biting, sucking, grinding... The saddle began to hurt his rigid cock. He asked Ho a question to move the subject away from blowjobs. This did not help. Ho was more witty and interesting than any woman he had ever met. As much as he tried not to, she kept making him laugh and respond. By the time they reached the forest he was half in love with her.

He laid out a picnic spread for her. It was just a few fruits he had picked up from the kitchen and he felt guilty her last meal was so meager. As she ate, Dick got up and walked behind her. He took out a knife and lifted it to stab her. She turned to look at him just as he was about to strike. She screamed. Dick's hand darted forward, grabbing her by the collar and he pushed her to the floor. He climbed on top of her, pinning her. He lifted the knife up in the air and prayed that the Godmother forgive him. His hand trembled and he brought the knife against Ho's neck. One swift cut was all it would take. It would be as easy as slicing through butter. Dick's hand was frozen. He couldn't do it.

"Help! Help!" Ho screamed. She struggled for a little while and then realized Dick was not killing her. "You evidently don't want to murder me. Why don't you just let me go?"

"I'm sorry," Dick said politely. "I have to kill you. If I don't I might never find a bean expert."

"A bean expert?"

"Yes. It's a long story."

"Why don't you tell me? It's not like I can go anywhere."

"All right," Dick agreed. "I come from a big family. I have six brothers and my mother was very uncreative. She named each of us 'Dick'. Can you imagine how chaotic the house was? If she said, "Dick clean the dishes," or "Dick carry this" none of us knew who she was talking about.

My oldest brother is the one who realized that we needed nicknames to make things easier. Unfortunately for me, this idea came to him when we bathing in the river. He gave us nicknames after our... well you know..." Dick pointed at his crotch.

"Your penises," Ho put in. "You are my would be assassin. I think you don't have to worry about being vulgar."

Dick smiled. "My oldest brother nicknamed himself 'Mighty Dick' which I think was unfair. I could think of much more appropriate names for him. The second oldest became 'Itchy Dick' because he was always scratching it. There was 'Horny Dick', because it was always hard and 'Lengthy Dick', because his was the longest. Then came 'Curvy Dick', and 'Veiny Dick'. I was nicknamed 'Tiny Dick.' I quickly became the object of everyone in the village's ridicule. It's hard enough to have a tiny dick without everyone knowing about it. Young girls would even pretend they wanted to sleep with me just so I could undress and they could laugh at how small my dick was."

"It's not size that counts," suggested Ho.

Dick held his thumb and forefinger three inches apart.

"Ohhh," said Ho sympathetically. "That really is tiny."

"After years of humiliation, I met a fellow named Jack in a pub. He claimed to be carrying magic beans that grew giant beanstalks. I came upon an idea and I bought them from him. That night I ate one of them and the next day, my penis had grown an inch. I realize now that I should have just eaten two or three more but after years of being teased about my dick I ate them all."

"How many?"

"Twelve."

"But that would make your dick..." Ho gasped.

"Sixteen inches long. It's actually worse for me now than before. Even though women would laugh at my tiny dick, I still managed to have sex one or two times. Now women just run away screaming. It's also a terrible nuisance. Every time I get turned on, it hurts. When we were riding here for example."

It was Ho's turn to smile. "You were turned on? By me?"

"Of course. Do you know how sexy you are, and with all your talk of blowjobs."

Ho laughed. "Why do you want to kill me? Sexual frustration? There are more fun ways to deal with it."

"No, I've been trying to find a bean expert for the last few years so that I can reverse what happened to my penis. When your stepmother said she would pay me to kill you, I realized I could use the money to go to the fairylands. Someone there would surely be able to help."

"My stepmother wanted you to kill me!" Ho was bewildered. She had been sure Goldicocks liked her. It had felt so good to finally have a mother.

"I'm sorry. I have no choice." Dick held up his knife to strike.

"Wait," shrieked Ho. "I'll do anything if you don't kill me. I'll have sex with you."

Dick stopped. This was a very tempting offer. He got up and began unbuttoning his trousers when he suddenly didn't want to keep going. As much as he wanted to fuck Ho, he knew that when she saw his gigantic dick she would want to scream and run away. If she did actually fuck him it would be because she was afraid of dying. He didn't want. He realized now that he wasn't half in love with Ho; he was all the way in love with her.

Ho, meanwhile, had risen to a kneeling position and began to stroke Dick's thigh. She was thinking back to the orgy. There were a couple of things she had seen that she wanted to try. "Pull out that big dick so that I can suck it," she said as she unbuttoned his trousers. She reached in and grabbed a hold of his dick. She pulled it out and was astonished by its length and girth. She had been planning to give him a blowjob but she reconsidered. His cock wasn't even erect yet and she wasn't sure if she could fit the head into her mouth. Could she really fuck him? His cock looked like it would split her apart. Oh well, she thought. I don't have much of a choice.

Dick saw Ho's expression and said, "Stop. I just got an idea. You can pretend you're dead. I'll take a cow's heart to your stepmother and say it's yours. She'll give me the reward."

Ho was surprised. "That's real nice of you. Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do. You are beautiful; but why don't you owe me that fuck. I'll go find a bean expert and we can continue where we left off when we started."

"What will I do in the meantime?"

Dick thought for a while. "You can stay with my brothers."

With that, Dick took Ho to his home and introduced her to Mighty, Itchy, Horny, Lengthy, Curvy and Veiny. He kissed her good-bye and then set off on his quest to shrink his dick.

4 - THE COMPETITION

All their lives, the seven brothers had competed for everything. When they were young it was for their mother's favor and the big piece of chicken. As they grew older they competed in athletics, games, and for women. The oldest brother, Mighty, was always the winner. He was the quickest, strongest, tallest and cleverest of the brothers. Unfortunately, he knew that he was and bullied his six brothers mercilessly. He never missed an opportunity to rub their faces in his superiority.

When Ho White moved into their cottage, Horny said to Mighty, "She's really sexy."

"Yes she is," said Mighty. "I'll be the first of us to fuck her."

"No, I will," said Itchy, Curvy, Veiny and Lengthy.

And thus began the brothers newest competition.

Ho quickly became aware what was going on and she was delighted. There was nothing better than having six strapping young men trying to get into her pants. Even though she was horny herself she decided to take her time deciding. The idea of teasing the six of them to frustration made her laugh. She started 'accidentally' forgetting to button her top so that her breasts were almost in full view. When eating dinner, she moaned deeply with every bite and she made sure she announced it very loudly whenever she was going to bathe. Of course, the six brothers followed her and hid in the bushes. She put on a series of shows for them. Initially she would simply bathe, then after a few days she started caressing her body for their entertainment. She would linger over her breasts and pubis while washing herself. It excited her to know she was being watched. She fantasized that all six of them were touching themselves while watching her. She was right.