Hobbes & Flush #2: Dictation

Story Info
Tracy takes a voyeurism assignment.
3.2k words
4.15
31.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shug
shug
6 Followers

"Can I join you?" asked the slim coffee-colored woman standing next to the table. She wore a beige skirt suit and tall heeled boots and carried a container of Chinese take-out. "I'm Natalie," she said. "I work admin for Donna in Corporate."

The company shorthand took a minute for Tracy to decipher but then it connected. "Oh, Natalie. I remember you from yesterday. It was nice to, um… meet you." Tracy flushed a little. What's office kitchen etiquette for a woman who's kissed your coochie at a job interview the day before? Tracy asked her to sit. Said she liked Natalie's scarf. It was pink and oranges, light. It really was cute…

Natalie pulled it off and laid it on the table next to her plate. "Tracy. I love this scarf and it's brand new – but I don't want you complimenting my wardrobe just because you feel awkward with me. Let me just say I understand how you're feeling. I was the same way when I started but now…" Natalie's slim hands picked up the liquid puddle of brightly colored silk from the table. She looked up at Tracy and her eyes shone. "Girl, you're a freak and so is everybody else up in this place. You know you liked that shit yesterday!"

Natalie's infectious laughter gave Tracy the giggles. She'd been deeply conflicted about yesterday's events, but it was true. In the throes of passion she'd had absolutely no doubts. She'd loved every minute of the long introductions. The women were gathered companionably around the couch kissing her, playing with her hair or breasts, and keeping up good-natured banter with the men who came one by one like pilgrims to bow at her altar, drink of her fountain, tongue her into one languorous orgasm after another.

A different woman walked out of that office than the one who'd walked in. A woman who discarded her panties in the office bathroom rather than travel home with the soaking material between her thighs. A woman whose vulva was so sensitive that the fabric of her skirt against her pubic hair gave her an orgasm in the taxi home. A woman who had cum herself to sleep on her own fingers and who walked into the office this morning envisioning her co-workers laid out before her like candy. Tracy Fletcher was turned the fuck out.

As her laughter subsided she picked up her fork and shook her head at her grilled salmon salad. "You read me, for sure. I am a little nervous though. I feel like I've just been hazed and I don't know what I'm in for!"

Natalie didn't stop smiling, but cocked her head to one side and thought for a minute. "Don't be nervous. It's definitely fun but only if you're really comfortable with it. You should definitely check out the bylaws; that's how people don't get hurt. Basically, just make your preferences clear to who they're intended for, and otherwise just get your work done. People respect what ever boundaries you have, and we try to keep it professional." Her eyes laughed at Tracy's shock. "I know that sounds funny given the circumstances, but it's true. I've been here almost eight months, and it's really amazing how effective this work model can actually be in practice."

Tracy shook her head and speared some lettuce.

To: Tracy Fletcher From: Natalie Woodruph Time: 3:23pm Subject: Can you take Donna's 3:30 Dictation? Body: Tracy, I'm in the middle of something and the meeting's about to start in one second. She likes to be watched, gurl; doesn't care who it is as long as someone's there. It's really a good one to start with... it's just half an hour, plus you've already met Victor... he's the one with the talented tongue. I know you'll like it, please please please! Just knock twice and go in.

Natalie was a trip. Over lunch, she'd given Tracy plenty to think about, laugh about, plus some sexual skill reviews and recommendations from her own experience around the office. Seemingly on the fly, the playful woman had made mention of her afternoon appointment, a rotating dictation assignment for Donna, the head of corporate division.

Donna hadn't been at Tracy's Introduction. Brandishing her chopsticks in the company kitchen, Natalie jokingly called her boss the Silent Partner and told Tracy that Donna hardly ever came to welcome the newbies. Tracy had seen the mysterious woman briefly in touring the offices during her interview. She seemed to hold this power of enchantment over her half of the company; a respect that bordered on awe, even through Natalie's irreverence.

Tracy looked down at the work on her desk. After lunch she'd thrown herself into her first project, a school safety proposal, with her entire energy. People came by regularly to welcome and flirt with her but they never loitered. The office buzzed with productivity around her and she'd found herself flying through her work. When Natalie's email arrived Tracy had just finished the most challenging section and pushed back from her desk.

She reread the note, wishing she'd taken the time to read the bylaws since lunch; because she hadn't, she didn't know the RSVP system. Suppose she wanted to do this assignment. Did she have to tell Natalie yes, or was it regrets only? Was it too late to decline, or was she bound by this memo? She didn't know. Plus, after that teasing giggling lunch with Natalie she was more than a little bit curious about the experiences that awaited her.

Tracy headed to Donna's office, knocked twice softly, and went in.

The office was huge, as the senior partner's office at a successful architectural firm ought to be. The windows banking both walls were darkened with heavy drapes and a low backless couch sat in the center of the room. Candles on the floor around it flickered lickings of light onto the figures that sat nude and still, facing away from the door. They were relaxed, but attentive. When Tracy closed the door behind her their posture shifted almost imperceptibly… they had been listening for her. Well, for Natalie, anyway.

Tracy locked the door behind herself and stood for a moment in the silence following the click, letter her eyes adjust to the light. She couldn't keep her eyes off the deep curve of Donna's back, the square of her shoulder where she leaned on one arm, the way Victor's chest rose and fell with his breath and his waist tapered down into a delicious capital "V." The couch seemed to shimmer with sexual energy but the two were hardly touching each other. Over it all, the low and active light of the candles turned their skin to honey. Tracy saw a pile of cushions in the far corner, lit by a single candle. In the shadow blanketing the perimeter of the room, she circled around the silent couch. She sat down among the soft pillows, relishing the full frontal view her vantage point gave her of the motionless pair on the couch.

In an easy commanding tone, Donna spoke. Her voice was strong and husky, but her tone was soft. It was clear she is not in the habit of raising her voice to get what she wants. "Blow out the candle by those cushions, so that we can't see you." Her eyes didn't even flicker over to the corner, so sure was she of being obeyed. She continued in the same strong tone. "This is a Dictation assignment, and you are here to watch us. You can talk to us but you cannot touch us. You can, of course, touch yourself."

Oh, how smug, thought Tracy, rolling her eyes. Natalie had been so flippant in her description of the Dictation duties; Tracy hadn't even considered her own pleasure. Natalie had said it was a good appointment to start with, so she'd figured it wasn't going to be anything too racy. Funnily, now that Tracy realized she was just going to be sitting there in the dark, watching the whole time, she was surprised to find herself mildly disappointed. Her mind turned to her desk and the work she had still to do on the playground safety proposal. She hoped this didn't go over its allotted half-hour. Arranging her legs comfortably on the cushions, she blew out the candle.

Just as the room darkened Victor gave her a slow wink. Tracy had to catch herself from gasping after that simple gesture. During her Interview Victor's lush lips and talented tongue had brought Tracy to two helpless orgasms while Anita and Simon cheered him along. Afterward, he had kissed her hand and said he hoped they could have lunch sometime. Tracy's eyes traveled from Victor's sexy mouth and down his body. By the time she got to his waist and saw one of Donna's hands slowly stroking his generously sized dick to its full hardness, Tracy brought her own hand up to play soft circles around her nipple and she was suddenly very glad to be in the dark.

Victor leaned forward kiss the back of Donna's neck where her close-cropped hair tapered. She seemed to stiffen, sit even straighter and arch her back even more. Her whole body seemed engorged. Her breasts, heavy, pointed and proud, boasted beautiful wide brown areolas. Her shoulders were thrown back and her chin was up, exposing her long soft throat and the line of her neck. Victor crept around, aiming for her ear, clearly a sensitive spot because as soon as he touched it she seemed, unbelievably, to straighten even more. Her nipples hardened and darkened into raisin nubs and a small moan escaped her parted lips. Behind Donna now, Victor raised one arm around her body and tweaked a stiffening nipple. At this Donna's petite frame seemed to rocket upward until she was kneeling up, body arched, and had snaked one arm back, upward, and around Victor's neck. His tongue flicked in her ear and her hips shivered with growing excitement. She held her legs apart on the surface of the couch, leaving her glistening pussy open to Tracy's view.

Victor kneeled behind Donna and began to tease her other breast, cup it in his hand, pinch it, tug on her nipple. With his first hand he reached between her legs and rubbed over and around her mound. Victor was a lighter brown than Donna with caramel eyes and sandy-colored hair crinkling in controlled wildness, and he wore a goatee. His eyes were watching Tracy's corner while he slid long, firm fingers over Donna's slickness, disappearing now and then into her closely trimmed curls. Tongue playing over her ear, he slipped one finger into her, deep and fast.

Donna squirmed, moaned, and opened her legs even further, straining toward Victor's hand. He teasingly held his fingers still no matter how much she pressed against him. Donna's eyes remained closed but her face showed signs of frustration. Slowly he began to insert another finger, all the while kissing down the side of Donna's neck. Tracy could see the Silent Partner's juices rolling down Victor's fingers. Donna held her own breasts up as if for Tracy's view, pinching the nipples and tugging at the flesh. Tracy mirrored this action with one hand and slid a finger into her pussy with the other – just to keep herself company.

A small moan escaped Tracy with that first fingering, and before she knew it she'd said "Oooh, that looks good." Because it did. Victor was holding Donna firmly around the middle with one arm, kissing her deeply, and by now had three fingers pushing in and out of Donna's honey. Donna's body was arched backward in tense ecstasy. Her whole body shuddered at the sound of Tracy's voice. Tracy was amazed at the power of her offhand utterance & decided to push the issue. "Oh, yeah," she continued. "Y'all are sexy as hell."

Donna's hips and belly began to shake uncontrollably. "I don't know who the fuck you are," the Silent Partner said, grasping both of her nipples and pinching with both hands in opposite directions, "but you have a sexy voice." Victor wasn't letting up with his fingerfucking but with his other hand he guided his dick up between Donna's legs. Tracy could see the head sliding up through the wetness and back again.

"This is that new girl, isn't it, Victor," asked Donna between trembling breaths. "Tell me about her."

"Her name is Tracy Hawkins," said Victor. He watched the dark corner while he spoke, and Tracy swore he was looking right at her, although how could he be? Eyes unfaltering, he continued. "She started yesterday. She's got beautiful legs, a pretty smile, and she keeps her hair tied up. She works in Community Division and right now she's working on the Hartley Playground Safety project."

As he spoke, he inched his cock into Donna's slippery wetness, a hand wide on her back bending her slowly forward. By the time he was fully inside her, Donna was already rocking with orgasm number one. It was beautiful to watch. Her thighs and hips shook and shuddered, her mouth bruising itself as she chewed violently on her lips in an attempt to stay quiet.

Tracy's hand stole into her own blouse to pinch a nipple and knead the soft flesh of her breast. Through the smooth fabric of her bra, she felt her nipple thicken and let out another moan.

Teasingly, Victor held his dick at Donna's slick outer lips as her orgasm rocked her. As thoroughly as she seemed to enjoy it, shaking from head to toe in powerful tremors, it must have been a small one because it only seemed to make her hungrier. After she caught her breath, she chuckled at Victor's description.

"You know that's not what I mean, Victor. Tell me about her."

Victor's eyes never left the dark corner, even as he slid his cock back into Donna's slippery slit. Tracy watched the smooth pumping with growing arousal. One hand slipped underneath her skirt and inside her drenched panties.

"Well, for one thing," Victor said, "her pussy is real sweet. Her Interview was yesterday afternoon and I got to taste her myself. She tastes like a 16 year old slut, really sweet and really hot."

Tracy had certainly never heard herself described in this way. The shock of it all made her want to change the subject. She did so.

"Don't worry about my pussy, I'm taking care of it over here. I want to see you two fuck." Donna was working her hips backward to slide more of Victor inside of her. Without looking into Tracy's corner, she spoke again, in that same husky voice of command. "Tell me what you see, New Girl."

Tracy was open. How could Natalie have given up this appointment? Maybe Donna's beauty and seemingly inexhaustible heights of sexual passion had become commonplace because she had to watch it every Wednesday? Would all this become commonplace to Tracy, too? She hoped not.

"Victor's dick looks so good slipping in and out of you. I see you working it deeper inside. You thought you could slide that by me while he was talking about my sweet pussy but you can't… I'm watching you, Donna. I'm watching every moment while he fucks you."

Donna gave a cry and thrust back with her hips, impaling herself on Victor's rod in one stroke. It was clearly Tracy's words that were exciting her this way. Was it because Tracy was new? What kind of turnover did they have in this place? Is a new girl that rare? This level of seductive power was new to Tracy, who'd always considered herself rather passive sexually… willing to try plenty, but not usually the one to initiate freakiness. She stretched her newly forming dirty talking muscles to their fullest.

"I see you fucking Victor's thick dick into your pussy, Donna. I see you take it all the way into your juicy pussy and slam your body into him."

Donna, shivering with delight every time that Tracy spoke, seemed to exult in crafting striking poses in which to be fucked. The powerful professional climbed onto Victor's lap, arched her beautiful back and drove her sex onto Victor's dick. Victor clasped the globes of her ass in his hands and kneaded them, slapped them. Donna shivered, giving Tracy her next idea. This Dictation thing was almost too easy.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you, Donna? When Victor slaps your sweet ass? I can tell you like it. Your pussy looks so juicy. Pinch your nipple for me, Donna."

The words didn't come too fast. They halted as Tracy paused to take in what she was seeing; as she paused to take in a sharp breath; as she paused to slide another finger into herself. Soon she was up to four, legs splayed out among the soft cushions, and having trouble keeping up a monologue.

Without warning, Victor pulled out and easily flipped Donna over onto her back. He dove between her legs and ate with abandon… Tracy knew just what heights of bliss Donna was reaching with those lips and looked mournfully at his rock-hard dick bouncing between his legs. She hadn't forgotten she was forbidden to touch. While Victor ate her, Donna was leaning back on her elbows, back arched. Her soaking pussy glistened.

"You want it, don't you, Donna," Tracy breathed. "You want that dick back in you, you want to be fucked and you want me to see it. But Victor's such a good cunt-eater, isn't he? Ooh, he made me come so hard yesterday. I'm gonna come right now just thinking about it. He's making you crazy, isn't he?"

With a cry clearly restrained at great cost from a full-throated shout, Donna's second orgasm arrived. The sight of Donna's belly arched and her pussy oozing honey shot wetness between Tracy's own legs. She pushed her fingers further inside and began to fuck herself in earnest, letting soft ooohs and aaaaahs escape from her throat.

Before her, Victor slid smoothly into Donna again and lifted her waist up to meet his heavy thrusts. Donna's moan went through four registers of 'barely audible' and her limbs whipped about like she was a marionette, driven to new heights by Victor's plunging dick and Tracy's continuing vocals.

Tracy's own pleasure reached a subtle, lasting plateau fueled by the spectacle before her. Eyes locked onto the pair, her hand dipped deep, frothing in her wetness, her hips spiraling beyond her conscious control. The sight was beautiful. They moved like dancers, Victor's slim waist and muscled back flexing as he matched Donna's convulsive orgasmic movements spasm for spasm. When he pulled out of her she grasped his stiffness in her hands, still breathless but intent on coaxing the juice from him with tenderness and skill. Her body still quivered as she moved to wrap her soft full lips over his glistening cock.

Even in the midst of her delicious ongoing climax, Tracy didn't forget her Dictation assignment. "Lick your pussy juice off his dick, Donna, make him come with me," she called. With that, Victor let out a huge groaning moan and released onto Donna's breasts and belly. As Victor fell back onto the couch, Donna finally looked over toward the corner where Tracy still lay, breathless, fingers deep within herself.

"That was great, New Girl," she said, playing absentmindedly with one nipple and smiling into the dark corner. "But next time, I want you to leave the candle lit."

shug
shug
6 Followers