Hobbit Erotica

Story Info
Ale, a room at the Prancing Pony, and three horny Hobbits.
1.5k words
3.19
34.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine evening, where the moon was full, there lived three lonely hobbits. First there was Sam the Wise. He was married to a bartender and enjoyed wearing black satin g-strings and threw each one away after being used once. Then there was Pippin the Scavenger Man. He was pretty thrifty and bright. So often he ravaged through random trash barrels. On a certain occasion he came upon the mother load of all trash, a pile of steaming-one-time-used black satin thongs. He took them and still wears them to this day. Finally there was Merry. He was rather... well naive and innocent. On top of that free spirited, pipe smoking, laddie who needed to live a little, he was also a virgin.

Even though they had each other, they all still missed Frodo. They missed the long walks they had with him, they missed the way he caressed each one of their bodies after those wonderful long walk, and well... all the stuff that led up to the morning after.

But baen to the three laddies, there was a festival that night and of course there was a heavy supply of ale and pipe weed. Let’s juts say they might of had a little bite of too much fun. All of them were staying in the Prancing Pony that night and on that particular night, those hobbit rooms got a little too cozy.

It all started with Merry the virgin, asking Sam and Pippin exactly how all the different positions worked.

Sam and Pippin shared a secret smile. Merry would finally grow up on this starry night. He would become the hobbit he was meant to be.

“Merry have you ever kissed before?” Pippin gently asked his best friend.

“Just my mum.” Merry answered, blushing.

“Well, these lips have been around Hobbiton,” Sam said, pointing to his mouth. “I’ll show you what a hobbit tongue can do”, he whispered seductively into Merry’s sensitive ear, causing him to slightly shudder.

He grabbed his good friends hand and lead him over to the nearest wall, pressed him firmly against the wall, and gave Merry a kiss he’d never forget. He had never felt the flutter of butterflies inside his belt like that before.

After the amazing kiss, Sam stepped back, opened his eyes, and walked towards the bed while gesturing for Merry to follow him. While this was happening, Pippin went over by the window, stared at the clear sparkling sky, while smoking his pipe. He made small erotic figures as he exhaled his smoke. Sam and Merry were beginning to really get busy.

They did not pretend to be quiet about it either, you could hear them from as far away as Rivendell. Merry was so amazed at what he had been missing. Pippin watched until he could not contain his ‘special urges’, and jumped right on into the action. I suppose it could of sounded as if they were having sex, but they weren't, yet. All of a sudden Pippin stripped off his clothes all the way down to his g-string. He felt somewhat embarrassed, when he realized they had not planned on diving into having sex right away. But he was forgiven when they saw his ‘ready and enlarged package’.

“Is that my g-string you had on Pippin?”, asked Sam.

Pippin was utterly embarrassed, but nodded shyly. Sam understood though, he had smelt them before, and they smelt great.

Sam pulled Pippin between his legs. He slowly pulled his old black g-string down Pippin’s short legs.

“Merry”, he said looking over at his friend, who was staring at his revealed hobbit hood. “Are you ready yet?”

Merry pulled his gaze from Pippin’s penis and looked into his blue eyes. He slowly nodded. “Will... will you be the one to.. to...” he stuttered, blushed and looked down at his large hairy feet.

Pippin smiled and moved over to him.

Sam stepped back and gave the honor of deflowering Merry over to Pippin, after all they were related. Besides, Sam thought it best to watch and analyze Merry’s technique. Pippin gently pushed Merry against the bed, unbuttoned his trouser and undershirt. Pretty soon he was stripped down to his tighty whiteys. They had begun to rub their mid sections together in a smooth, rhythmic motion.

Pippin started moaning, Merry just starred into Pippin’s eyes.

He was a bit scared and looking into Pippin’s eyes was a comfort.

“MayI take off your knickers?”, Pippin’ asked.

Merry gulped and pulled them off. Neither Pippin or Sam were disappointed with the hard length of merrys erection. Pippin nibbled on his bottom lip, hungry to feel Merry’s body beneath his.

“Lean over the bed, Merry,” Sam directed. Merry did as he was told.

Pippin took his place behind Merry.

Merry began to tremble a bit. He felt Pippin’s hot erected penis enter him. It hurt a little, but once he heard Pippin’s soft moans he relaxed a little and was at ease. Pippin started stroking Merry’s body. Slowly moving from his abs down to his groan and up to his flexing biceps. Evidentially Pippin removed himself from Merry, flipped him over and started touching him all over his smooth sweaty body. Merry met his steady gaze and Pippin stopped. They sat up , embraced each other, and exchanged sweet kisses between advice Sam was giving them.

Sam was feeling the urge now and craved Merrys innocence. After Pippin came, it was Sam’s turn to experience the initiation ecstasy. Pippin rolled over and Sam took his place on top of Merry feeling his every curve and crevices. Merry was not sure what to feel with the change of gears, but he enjoyed every last morsel of it. Merry felt the wild monkey part in him take over and decided it was his turn to give. He ran the tip of his fingers from Sam’s naval all the way down, so it would barely touch to surface of his smooth, hairy skin. Just light enough to tickle his skin. He didn’t want to neglect anyone so he did the same to Pippin. Merry started giving and receiving from both ends. While this was going on, the lyrics to a song totally came to him, and he started belting it out, and if you thought the other noises were loud, it is said you could hear this from Gondor as it echoed into the halls of Minis tihth.

The door to the cozy hobbit room opened. None of the hobbits heard the surprised gasp that came from Sam’s wife Rosie. but slowly her shocked stance grew relaxed.

“My husband is such a hunk,” she whispered to herself.

Rosie leaned back against the door breathing hard. She felt her vagina swell. The scene before her was quite arousing.

Sam looked up and noticed his wife standing there. He quickly backed away from the other two, and awkwardly walked towards Rosie. He expected he to be furious with him, but surprisingly she had a small smile on her face. He was about to explain he had had too much to drink, but she hushed him by placing her fingers upon his wet lips. She looked at her husband, up and down slowly running her fingers over his skin.

She knelt down and started sucking his penis. Sam was surprised by her unusual behavior, but enjoyed himself greatly. She stood up once she was done, looked him in the eyes, and motioned to Sam to untie her dress. He paused for a moment and looked at the other two, who were still going at it like a bunch of horny rabbits. He looked at Rosie again, she placed her hand over his and guided him to continue undressing her. He did not want to anger her, so he stripped her down to her undergarments.

At this point, the other two became conscious of what Sam and Rosie were doing and watched attentively as Sam exposed her bare breasts. Merry could not believe his eyes, this was the first time he had seen womanly parts. Rosie and Sam made there way to the bed along side Pippin and Merry. He slid his tongue all over her body, Pippin was taking mental notes as Merry awed over Sam’s act.

The bed, again, began to shake. It begun to get so confusing under those covers that none of them could tell who was who. It was only a small sized hobbit bed after all, and with four of them on it moving so rapidly, the bed crashed down onto the floor with an immensely loud racket.

There was a loud knocking on the door and Strider barged into the room.

“What in sam hell is going on in here?” he demanded. He had not seen the four naked hobbit lying on the floor, his eyes were still adjusting to the dark. “We brought the entire army of Gondor. We thought you were in trouble”. Strider suddenly realized what was going on, and stood there in amazement.

“Well that was enjoyable,” Pippin said.

“Yes”, Merry agreed with him.

Then they all snuggled up together and fell into a satisfied sleep.