Hobbs County Revisionism

Story Info
The women of Hobbs County get even in the satirical sequel.
4.8k words
4.32
11.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: In addition to mild scenes of bondage, S&M and implied sexuality, this story contains regional humor and situations of political satire, which may disagree with your own views. Bear in mind it is just a story.

~ Chapter 1 ~

Our tale begins just a few weeks after the first one, Hobbs County Justice, finished off. Not that much happened in-between that time and this. Things don't normally move too fast in Hobbs County. Those in charge preferred it that way. But after Police Chief Barrett got called into the mayor's office, there was nothing but change and most of it involved stirring up the women folk in the worst possible way.

The Chief plopped into a chair in front of the mayor's desk. Sometimes he liked to prop his boots on the edge of the desk, just to show the mayor who was boss around these parts, but the mayor seemed especially irritable. "So, what's eatin' at ya, Dick?"

Mayor Dick Doge, was a career politician, the very stereotype of small town politicians all those stories are usually based on. "I'll tell ya, Chief, your department is causing problems. Y'all went too far."

Barrett wasn't especially concerned. "How so?"

Dodge's eyes began to squint. A sure sign he was right serious about something or hatching some big "fund raising" scheme. The only way to say for sure, was if he rubbed his hands together, then it was about getting more campaign contributions. Since he didn't, it must be something solemn.

"Seems like word got out, you boys been sexually abusing some of your female arrestees."

"You mean to them fancy suits in Washington? They're nothing to fret about."

"No. It's them dang New York liberals. Some lady lawyer by the name of something like 'All Red' is gonna be coming down here, with news reporters and camera crews and the like, looking into the way we do things."

"All Red, you say? Is she some kind of commie agitator?"

"She's eviler than a commie. She says women's got rights. Legal rights. Any woman in the county gets a beef with men folk and there she is."

"What? Women got rights? We gave 'em the vote back in 1920. What more do they want?"

"She's saying we can't abuse ones we arrest, least without due process and only a little bit even then."

"This is just bullshit. We get to decide how we do things here in Hobbs."

The mayor went on to explain the potential political fire storm that was brewing, if the Hobbs County Police Department didn't make some changes and right fast, too.

"Things need to get smoothed out. I'm making another run for governor and I've enough troubles without alienating a bunch of lady voters."

It was true. Mayor Dick Dodge had made a very ill-fated attempt at higher office in the last election. Unfortunately, his entire campaign broke down early on and voters who saw his name on the ballot couldn't stop from laughing long enough to mark the X in his box. He'd received exactly zero votes. Even his wife had to admit she was too embarrassed to even go to the polls on Election Day.

But, that was two years ago. He'd gotten new serious glasses and had a brand new populous slogan for his campaign, "You can't regulate stupid."

As mayor, he'd managed to remove any county regulations that might keep people from harming themselves or others. "It is a founding principle that Americans have the right to be as stupid as they choose to be. Who is government to say stupid people can't do anything they want?" he'd stated in a speech that galvanized his base and covered his own ass as far as other politicians calling him extremely stupid.

Dodge had championed the county move to allow toxic waste storage inside nursery schools and hoped to make it a national issue. "Sure, it's stupid to have five years old kids playing next to poisonous sludge, but if the industry demands it and people are employed, we can't regulate that kind of stupid. It's up to the market to decide." That logic was hard to argue with and Dodge was on a roll toward the governor's mansion, generating millions of dollars into his campaign coffers.

Mayor Dodge firmly grabbed Chief Barrett by both shoulders and said. "One thing I'll tell ya, old Dick Dodge is a vengeful sum-bitch. You fuck up my shot as governor, I'll live to fuck you over, real bad."

By the time Barrett returned to the station house, he looked white as a sheet. "Leland, Cletus, Fields, y'all get into my office, right away," he shouted over the speaker.

Cetus grinned while appearing to stare off into space, his usual expression, as the chief sat and mapped out their strategy. "Looks like we're gonna have to hire some female police officers to show we know women's got rights."

"Who says that?" asked Leland as he squinted suspiciously.

"Some lady lawyer named of All Red. She's a coming into town and we've got to prove we treat women the same as men."

"Why don't we just arrest her and bring her back here for our special brand of Hobbs County justice?" asked black officer in Fields. His erection was clearly growing at the thought of having at another lady lawyer.

Shaking his head, Barrett slid a picture of a lady lawyer All Red across the table for his team of lawmen to see. "Do any of you boys want to be the one to put the bag over her head? That's the only way any of you would be able to keep a hard-on going."

"My God," shouted Cletus as he held the picture up close, "That's the biggest boner killer I've seen in years."

"My prick's gone into hiding in witness protection." admitted black cop Fields.

"Sorry, boys, our only solution are to hire a few females to work as cops. They can handle the speed trap down on highway #6. What's more, we have to pay them as much as we pay men."

"What would they do with that kind of money? There're only so many shoes they can buy themselves," said Leland.

"It's some weird idea of equality. I'm sure it's a passing fad, but for now we have to go along," said the Chief as he chugged a bottle of Maalox.

Leland's eyes narrowed into slits. "Where are we gonna find women who wants to be cops. It's hard work. I only get to sleep two or three hours a day on this job. They'd want to be off shopping or cooking or gossiping after a couple of hours."

"Let's start with your wife in Tempe. She's always looking for something to do. Maybe being on patrol would keep her out of trouble." Barrett rubbed the perspiration from his thick mustache and glared at Leland. Tempe had been a problem for years, but being the wife of a cop, there wasn't much anyone could do to stop her. This made sense, in a Hobbs County kind of way.

~ Chapter 2 ~

"Let me get this straight. Chief Barrett wants me to lead a police squad when I've always been the bad girl of this here country?" Tempe asked when Leland told her the news at home that night. She sniffed Leland's breath to see he'd been drinking.

"Yeah, that's right, baby. He knows he can't punish you, cause you're married to a lawman. He figures the best way to calm ya down is to hire you." Leland said with a big full tooth grin.

She began toying with the handcuffs on her husband's belt. "But I ain't never arrested nobody. How'd I even put cuffs onto a perp?"

"Darlin' you've been put in cuffs plenty of times. Just do the opposite."

Within a split second, she removed the restraints from his belt and the distinctive clicks of the handcuffs being snapped around Leland's wrist became audible. "You mean like this, here," she said as she pulled his other arm around his back and clipped it into the manacles.

"Yeah, just like that. OK, now release me."

"Not, so fast. I have to read you your rights. You have the right to remain silent when I'm telling ya what to do."

Leland wasn't smiling any more. He was used to being the one in control. "That's enough. Get the keys out of my pocket."

"I'm placing' you under arrest for the crime of not licking my pussy enough. And by not enough, I mean, nothing in the last six months."

Leland began to protest, but he was swiftly forced to the floor in a kneeling position in front of his wife. She removed her denim shorts and panties. His head was pushed between her legs. "Warning, I get one bite on my clitty again ever, I will be pulling your pants down and beating your ass raw."

Leland tried to pull away. Instead, Tempe grabbed his face and held his jaw firmly between her thumb and index figure. "I'm sentencing you to give me four orgasms. You read me, you little bitch."

He struggled until he saw the fire in her eyes. A shiver went down his spine. "Yes, I hear you."

"Yes...what?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"No. It's now 'Yes, officer'."

His mouth, tongue and lips were used for the next half hour, solely for her pleasure. With each organism, she shouted out her tally. "One. You got three more to go. Kept to lickin', bitch."

"Yes, officer."

Finally, on the four counts, Leland was released from his manacles and stripped naked. His hard-on betrayed his excitement.

"I suppose, you're thinking I gonna let you off for a little relief. But, you get all the relief you need from interrogating female prisoners, don't you?"

"I'm just doing my duty, officer. I've never fucked none of them."

"You'd best never, boy. Those truck nuts you have on your pickup; I'll replace 'em with your own balls, if I ever catch you screwing another woman; job duty or no job duty." She grabbed his sack had in her right hand and he went down to his knees.

Tempe took his baton and began to rub it against the crack of Leland's ass. "Maybe, you'd like to see what it's like having something hard run up your ass?" Her husband started to shake. "Oh, so getting something up there frightens you? You wouldn't be all manly."

In certain parts of the rural South and Midwest, the greatest fear a man can have is to be drawn into homosexuality by having something inserted in his anus. There are unconfirmed rumors many men have tattoos above their assholes that read, "Exit Only."

Instead, she slapped him across the ass with the baton and left a decisive mark. Two more blows came in rapid succession. She observed a small tear in the corner of his left eye.

"So, you gonna be getting your relief at work anymore, or are you gonna haul that load home to your lawfully wed wife?"

"I didn't know it bothered you, baby."

Another blow from the baton struck the inflamed hemispheres of his butt. Leland yelped from the pain. It was now clear, even to Leland, that it did bother her.

"Yes, officer. I'll never sexually abuse anyone ever again."

Tempe smiled as she looked down upon him. It was a wicked smile he'd never see before. "Just to remind you, who're in charge now, put on my little pink panties."

Leland began to quiver and shake like so many of the women he participated in interrogating. "Please don't make me. I'll do what you want."

"You're gonna be wearing panties every day to remind you, who's the law now."

He reluctantly pulled on the panties. They were bright pink and little butterflies on the front.

She began to rub his bulge through the material and he came in a torrent after only a few strokes. His semen soaked the fabric and gushed down his right leg. He was told to stand in to corner a half hour with panties pulled down in back so Tempe could admire the marks she'd produced.

"Just promise me you won't start to have the men prisoners licking your clit," Leland said.

"I wouldn't be doing that. I have someone else in mind for that job."

The next day as he put on a fresh pair of pink panties she'd selected for him. Some say their marriage was never the same after that incident. A few say the power went to her head; others say she enjoyed sex a lot more. Everyone says that Leland loves his new role and has the best satisfaction he'd ever imagine. But, that could all be just idle talk.

~ Chapter 3 ~

The knocking came from the screen door and Savannah heard her father yell, "Answer the damn thing, you stupid little bitch."

The day was already humid and her tank top was becoming moist enough for her nipples to show. Since returned home, her parent had her on a short leash. No boys at all allowed in the house. She hoped it might be a salesman or repairman that would see her protruding beasts through the soaked white material and she'd be able to entice him for a few minutes. She'd think him about it later and masturbate.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since Savanah had returned home due to her unfortunate incarceration, her only outlet had become her own fingers. She missed getting fucked on a regular basis. The preacher at her church had told her she had highly sluttish tendencies, which at first she considered to be a complement. It wasn't until he'd told her she'd need to repress those feeling until after she was properly married, that Savanah realized chastity would be difficult for her.

Sometimes after seeing a handsome stranger, she'd fantasize about him holding her arms down and licking away at her constantly moist pussy. She'd pull off her shorts and panties at night when her parents were asleep in bed and begin to stroke her clitoris with her index and middle fingers, as she pretended his penis was being shoved into her tight little pussy.

She'd use a circular motion around and around the hood of her labia as her head swirled with lust. She could dance the tips of her fingers over her clitty for an hour building up to a powerful organism. To keep from announcing her explosion to the entire house, she'd ball up her own panties and put them into her mouth. Even though her screams of ecstasy were so powerful, she produced only a muffled series of spasms that only she could hear.

With her meager pay from her job as a part time waitress, she began to save up to buy one of the biggest dildos she could find when she make a trip to Little Rock for an upcoming church protest of strip clubs. She planned to sneak away from placard carrying duty and since she'd be in the red light district anyway, she'd slip into an adult store and buy that husband substitute. A girl had to have dreams.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Savanah opened the door. "How can I help you?" but then froze as she stared in disbelief.

Before her very eyes stood Tempe Miller. The woman had on a tight khaki trooper's shirt, tied in a knot at the waist, a pair of dark shorts with a stripe on each side, a large flat brimmed Stetson hat and black lace up boots that reached past her mid-calf. Over her right breast, a shimmering silver star, reflecting the sunlight. Tempe pulled down the mirrored shades past the bridge of her nose.

"Tempe? Is that you?"

"It sure is, Sugar. I want to talk with you."

"It's only September, Gal. It's too early for Halloween. What you doin' in the getup?"

"Girl, I'm now a for real officer of the law." Tempe grinned broadly and used her index finger to push the shades back up."

"Is you here to arrest me? Cause I finished up my probation, just like they said, and I go to Bible study twice a week."

"No, I ain't going to arrest you. Them ol' boys were too rough on you. You were a first timer on a minor offense. But, you're pretty and they all wanted a piece of your ass. I'm here to make things right."

Savanna looked suspicious. "How you gonna do that?"

"I'm forming a new police squad. I want women that's been abused, like you. We got a lot of making up to do t'wards having rights and being equal and the like. It may take a long time to be equal to the good ol' boys, but we can dang sure start to get even."

~ Chapter 4 ~

Monday morning, 7 AM sharp at the police station, four women gathered to begin the morning shift. It always started at 7 AM, which meant the men wouldn't roll in for at least another hour. Tempe started with a uniform inspection of her new unit.

Savannah's shirt was tied high above her waist, just below her ample breasts. Most of her midriff and navel were exposed. She wore the official shorts, at least a size too small and the cheeks of her ass showed.

"Darling, that shirt is about as high up as it can go without the world seeing your hooters. It's fortunate that you have the belly to carry it off."

"Well, if this job doesn't pan out, I can always get a job in one of those sports bar places," Savannah replied with a wink.

Next Tempe looked over green recruit Shelby. She'd be pulled over many times by the patrol officers for suspicion of DUI. In Hobbs County, a Breathalyzer test for a hot young woman consisted of sucking on the cock of the arresting officer and his partner. If they came in the suspect's mouth and she was able to swallow all of it, she got off with just a warning. Shelby had successfully passed a half dozen such tests.

Shelby's red hair was nicely braided and coiled under the trooper hat. Her shirt was unbuttoned down to the last available fastener and although her boobs weren't large by Hobbs County standards, it provided a tantalizing view of her cleavage. She wore the newly developed and issued official department mini skirt. It too had a distinct strip down each side.

"Ya know Shelby, you've got to do something about that skirt length. It's nearly five inches above your knee," Tempe stated. "Tomorrow, it needs to come up another inch."

Tempe also noted Shelby was wearing a pair of 4-inch heels with a 1-inch platform, rather than the regulation boots. However, in the physical training test, the gal could out run any of the other officers in those heels and besides; she had the legs for them.

Officer Markeshia of a tall black woman. The woman was powerfully built and had proven to be an expert shooter. She'd experienced Officer Fields cocks up her rectum on multiple occasions, but despite numerous requests to sample his erection inside her vagina on a regular date, she'd be turned down.

"Do y'all want to be referred to as black woman Officer Markeshia or woman black Officer Markeshia?"

"How about just Officer Markeshia?"

"So, be it." Tempe handed out a badge to each of them. "Pin these on and raise your right hand." She watched as the women prepared to take their oath.

"Alright, do y'all promise to enforce the laws of Hobbs County wherever that may take us and to kick as much ass as we need to get the job done?"

All replied that they did.

"Gals, you are now Law Enforcement Officers."

~ Chapter 5 ~

Tempe and Savannah waited in a squad car behind a billboard the showed the smirking face of Mayor Dodge. His slogan, "You can't regulate stupid," was written in large white letters on the bottom.

A bright red Dodge Charger came barreling down the road. Tempe was looking at her watch. "Two minutes on the job and we have our major bust. Let's get 'em."

Savannah laid rubber as she took off and accelerated to coincide with the speed of the Charger. "I'm clocking it at 115."

The cruiser roof mounted red strobe lights came on and the siren sounded. The Charger pulled over onto the shoulder of the road. A blond with long straight hair got out. She wore a pair of tight jean shorts and an even tighter white tank top. Her hair blew in shinning strands in the clammy breeze. She looked fearful. She knew she was still in Hobbs County. If she's make it over to Lush County, it would be a problem, cause this story never would have been allowed.

For a woman speeder, the penalty was usually being stripped naked at gunpoint. Then standing with her hands on the trunk as the officers tag teamed fucking the offender.

Tempe exited the patrol car and walked toward the woman, who stared in disbelief that she was being to be stopped by another woman. "We saw you goin' over one hundred and fifteen miles per hour. That's real dangerous."

"I'm sorry, I just got my wheels turned and wanted to blow out the manifold. What you gonna do to me, officer?"

"Darlin', it's just a warning' this time. This is an unposted twenty miles an hour stretch. Just keep things under a hundred and you'll be fine."

12