Hobson's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
494 Followers

I took a long lustful look at each of them, while my prick signalled my appreciation by waving to them in turn, which made them smile. Their pussies were so different, but ever so sexy all of them. I had glimpses of three of them before, but the full glory was still overpowering. Alya's, black and luxurious, and now with a pink prominence clearly visible. Sandy's, fine strawberry blonde hair curling around a pair of slightly open reddish lips. Karen's, auburn and neatly trimmed, with a wonderful high mound. And Alex's with the red stripe pointing like an arrow to the beautiful, plump shaven lips below. I swallowed, my lips suddenly dry. After a while I made a twirling motion with my finger. They turned around as if on a single string, showing off their bodies with pride and excitement. Their asses were equally glorious, firm and smooth and finely tuned. I twirled again, and they kept turning, round and round.

I stopped them facing me again and spread my legs, showing them my balls, heavy with cum. The sack kept contracting with arousal. As if by remote control, they spread their legs as well, giving me an even better view. Pussy lips opened some more, giving me glimpses of the darker interior. They seemed as in a trance, as if caught up in a communal experience of lust and a feeling of love for one another. Again I made them turn, this time stopping with those gorgeous asses staring me in the face. They looked over their shoulder at me, as if they had no will of their own. I motioned for them to bend over, and after a heart-stopping moment they did, with straight legs, touching their toes, in perfect cheerleader synchronicity. Each ass crack spread open, and their cute little puckers were mine to see finally. Their pussy lips now spread wide open, and I could see parts of their breasts between their legs. I was in heaven! I let them stay like that while I drooled from my throbbing dick.

They showed no sign of strain, but eventually I made them stand up again, facing me, - still with their legs apart. I was looking from one to the other, marvelling at their young, fresh bodies, caught up in the erotic moment. They glanced at each other as well, but in a fascinated sort of way, not at all self-consciously. Mostly they looked my dick, straining in the air. I was getting very aroused, - I just had to touch myself! - After all, they had started that kind of touching a long time ago. I put my hand on my straining disk and gave it a little squeeze. God, it felt good! As if I had pushed a button, they also began to touch themselves, soon masturbating openly and with more and more excitement. Totally absorbed in their own pleasure, they didn't look at each other any more, but they were clearly aware of what they were doing, and looked amazingly comfortable about it. Their eyes were fixed on my dick and my hand sliding slowly up and down, more pre-cum oozing out of the slit.

Their fingers touched pussies, asses, breasts, nipples and back down below again. Breathing fast and shallow, they got closer ands closer to the edge. Their feet stayed in place, but they couldn't be still, their bodies shaking and twitching as the orgasm overtook them. They clamped down on their hands deep between their legs and held their breaths, then moaning, let it out, lost in their own world of joy and pleasure. Slowly they came to a stop, their heads hanging down and the bodies glistening with perspiration.

I smiled tenderly at them and started clapping slowly. With furtive looks at each other they came back to earth.

"That was quite something," gasped Karen.

"Oh, yessss," hissed Alya, - "it was just....."

"Sooo good," Alex completed her sentence for her.

"My God," said Sandy, "I haven't come like that ever." She shook her head in amazement.

"You must think we are a bunch of sluts," said Alex ruefully. "We're not, you know, I've never done anything like this. Not in front of my friends, and certainly not in front of a man."

"No, I don't think that at all," I replied, my sincerity unmistakable in my voice. "I think you are just wonderful, - I have never had an experience like that either. Thank you for being so spontaneous."

"It was you, you know," said Alex, suddenly shy. "Like we're not lesbian, or anything. How did you make us feel so at ease with this? Even now, I can't believe I just made myself come like that in front of everyone, and I'm not even embarrassed, - eh not much anyway."

"I just was there," I said.

"But it didn't seem dirty or anything," said Karen, wonderingly. "It was beautiful and I feel so good now, - about everything."

"It was really sexy," said Alya, with a gleam in her eye. "God, it was sexy! I get goose bumps, just thinking about it!"

"But," said Alex, - suddenly noticing my still rampant disk, "you are still.., I mean, you didn't come."

"That's OK," I said, "It was still a fabulous sexual experience, - and besides, - I promised to just look, not touch."

"But that was touching us, we meant," protested Sandy. "Would you like to, eh -, do something too?"

"Oh would you please!" burst out Alex. "I have never seen a man come".

"Me neither," said Karen.

"Oh Karen, it's awesome," said Sandy. "Pleeeease do it," added Alya, making it unanimous.

I was no stranger to masturbating, but I still felt strange about doing it in front of these girls, even if they had all done it in front of me just before. I was about to take hold and start, but I wanted to give it a shot, so I asked softly "Would one of you like to help?"

"But that would be touching," protested Karen. "We said no touching."

"We only said he had to follow our rules," argued Sandy.

"Yes, and we set the rules," said Alya. "I vote we give the poor man a hand. It feels really good, you know."

She didn't wait for any more votes, but dropped to her knees in front of my chair. She reached out for my dick, which was still leaking and throbbing, after constant intense arousal for over an hour now. "Let's both do it," said Sandy, dropping down by her side. "I want to hold it too." Both hands touched it gently. There was room enough for two hands and then some, - I was VERY excited. "Easy," I panted, "It's loaded and has a hair-trigger." Their hands closed around the girth and they started moving their fists up and down in unison.

They had both done this before, that was certain. They moved with an easy familiarity of soft but firm hold and gentle movement. Sandy's other hand came up to cradle my balls.

"What are you doing?" burst out Alex.

Sandy turned to the two standing girls. "Come down here, you two," she said happily. "You need to see this and know what to do."

They hesitated, but came down in front of me as well in the end. It was getting crowded, so I slid down on the floor - on the rug by my chair. Now they could all get close, - Sandy and Karen on my right, - Alya and Alex on my right.

"See this?" Alya turned to Alex. "This is how you hold it, - Gently, not hard, but you have to have a firm grip as well, not just slide your hand over the skin."

"That's nice too sometimes," chimed in Sandy, not to be outdone. "Just take some of this fluid and smear it over his dick like this," as she squeezed out some more pre-cum and smeared it all over my cock head and the upper shaft.

"Easy," I gasped, "I can't hold this much longer." I wanted to cum, but I wanted to keep having this incredible feeling as well. "Just stop for a little bit, OK?"

Sandy let out a triumphant little laugh. "See that?" she said. "When they're like this, they will do anything you want, even lick your asshole, if you want."

"Sandy!" exclaimed Alex. "That's disgusting. What will John think of us?"

"She's right," I managed to get out. "I'll do anything, - just keep making me feel like this, - Oh God..." Sandy had just given my balls a little squeeze and one finger had burrowed its way under my scrotum, to my perineum. "'Here," she said to Karen. "Give me your hand." She took Karen's hand and put it high on my thigh, then put her own hand back on my prick. "Just rub gently down the inside of is leg, and up over his stomach, - he'll love it."

Karen started fondling me, just as she was told, and Sandy was right, - I did love it.

"Can I try?" Alex whispered.

"Sure," said Alya, taking Alex's hand and placing it on my dick. 'Hold it about this hard," she demonstrated. "Get some of this stuff on your hand, then move it up and down, like this." "It's soft and hard at the same time," Alex said, bemused. "And so warm!"

"Don't you love it," said Sandy.

"Oh yes! Alex exclaimed, and then looked at me, as if a little ashamed of her outburst.

"Any time, Alex," - I said with a smile, reaching out and stroking her chin gently. She drew in her breath, - I had crossed the barrier of touch, I know, but they had started it, and it was as innocent as I could make it. Alex leaned into my hand, obviously enjoying it. I kept stroking her face and hair, and then slowly moved down to her neck. She didn't back away, she actually moved even closer, her knees now touching my leg, and her breasts hanging heavy and low over me.

Since Alex had taken her place on my dick, Alya placed her hands on my chest and started playing with my nipples. This new stimulus was almost more than I could take. My dick started swelling and jerking.

"STOP!" said Sandy. "He is really getting close." The girls all stopped dead in their tracks, not moving at all. Slowly I got myself back under control, and when I was breathing normally again, Sandy said: "Did you feel that, Alex? That's what they do when they get ready to cum."

"Sometimes they don't give you any warning, though," said Alya, - wise beyond her years. "They just shoot."

"Let me feel too," said Karen. Impatient with just feeling my leg, she grabbed the top of my dick.

"Karen, - take it easy!" said Sandy. "Be nice to it, - it gets offended if you are rough like that." I was way beyond getting offended.

My hand was still stroking Alex, and I was now moving down her chest between her breasts. She knew, - oh yes she knew all right, but she was still leaning over me. I moved my hand even lower, and cupped my hand gently under her right breast. She drew in her breath, causing the others to pay attention.

"Hey, wait a minute," said Karen. "He's not supposed to be touching!"

"Well, we did change the rules," said Sandy. "Fair is fair, - and Alex doesn't look like she minds." She let go of my dick, grabbed my other hand and put in on her own breast, giving it a good squeeze. Her little nipple dug into my hand, it was so stiff.


Alya took hold of my dick again, in the area vacated by Sandy, who still held my balls. They all started moving their hands again. There was no way I could hang on this time. With one gorgeous breast in each hand, and four hands on my dick and balls, it took exactly eight seconds. The eruption started deep in my balls, gathered momentum and forced itself out through my grateful cock and burst into the air like a volcano. Alya got the first spurt in her face, the movement of the three hands made the second spray across the breasts of Sandy and Karen, then Alya directed then next spurt to Alex's face. I kept cumming, and Alya used my dick as a hose, spraying steam after stream over the four of them, before she suddenly went down on me and started sucking out the rest with an almost desperately hungry suction. I shuddered as the orgasm came to an end and the supply finally ran out.

"Gross!" said Karen, looking down on herself. "Is it always as messy as this? And how could you take it in your mouth!"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," laughed Alya, licking cum drops off her lips. "Here." She scooped a dollop off her face and put it in Karen's mouth. "Hmm.. - Not bad, actually," said Karen with a growing smile. "I like it, - and it is reeeeally sexy." She started getting more cum off her own face and feeding it to her tempting mouth. Sandy was already licking her lips and cleaning her face. Alex too took a hesitant lick of cum, shrugged and had some more. Here, Alya said, - I'll help. She proceeded to lick Alex's breasts clean, paying extra attention to her stiff nipples. Alex bent her head back and closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the unexpected attention.

"It's a great skin cream, too," said Sandy, and started rubbing my cum all over Karen's breasts. Karen returned the favour, smearing the cream all over Sandy's breasts while she pinched her nipples and massaged her firm cones. I sat there, taking it all in. Karen and Sandy were fondling and massaging each other's breasts, - Alya was licking and kissing and suckling on Alex's full globes, and Alex still had her hand firmly wrapped around my slightly softened prick. I reached out and cupped Sandy's and Alex's pussies, one in each hand. They moaned, getting more and more aroused once again. The two pussies were so different. Sandy's with her fine down covering and soft, narrow and open. Alex's trimmed little arrow of fur, and plump lips with her button of a clitoris hard and demanding.

Both were very wet and very hot and my fingers had no problem getting access. I touched them both, stroking gently along their outer lips and up to their clits. They were secreting heavily now, and opening to my touch. My slickened fingers probed deeper, then up to flick their stiff nubbins again. Back down for more lubrication, then I let my fingers wander the other way, widening the cracks of their asses until I reached their tight puckered assholes. I touched them gently, smearing the slick juices around their holes, before slipping the tip of my finger in. I loved doing that to a woman, and doing in tandem with two of them was beyond belief. Alex came first; this was obviously a new experience to her. She bit her lip and went completely red in the face, holding her breath. I moved my hand back down and put two fingers up her pussy as I massaged her clit gently with my thumb while she came.

Sandy wasn't far behind, and I gave her the same treatment. Her pussy flooded my hand as she came, and she sobbed and shook uncontrollably until she collapsed across my chest, her arms hugging my head and pressing my lips to her breast.

Alex also leant over and held me, kissing my neck. "Oh John," she gasped. You are incredible. Where did you learn to give such pleasure?"

Sandy just kept repeating "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," over and over.

Karen and Alya looked at each other, clearly feeling a bit neglected. They grabbed my now free hands and led them between their own legs. Once again I had a pussy in each hand, while they both took hold of my dick. "Oh John," said Karen, her voice thick with lust. "Please make me come like they did. I'll die if you don't."

Alya wasn't waiting for me to begin; she was rubbing my hand all over her pussy, opening it up and pushing my fingers inside.

I managed to get my mouth off Sandy's firm breasts. "Relax, Alya, - let me do it," I whispered.

"I'm sooo hot," she stuttered, "so hot!" Once again I stroked two pussies at once, teased two clits and tickled two assholes. When I came back to lightly pinch Alya's clit, she erupted in a loud wail.

"Yaaaaiiiiiii..... I can't bear it! Stop, - no don't stop, don't stop, don't..."

Karen was humping my hand vigorously by now, anxious to come, but also prolonging it to keep at that peak of sensation as long as she could, her head thrown back and gasping for air. I used my now free hand to finally get to her fabulous breasts. Huge and flushed with pink, her nipples standing straight out, they were more than a handful. I rubbed my whole hand over them, from one to the other, dragging at her nipple each time. She could hold it no more. Karen wasn't as loud as Alya, but she wasn't quiet by any means. She moaned without stop, mumbling my name in between. Reason finally came back in her eyes and she looked at me with a strange, tender smile. "That was two for my record books," she laughed happily.

Only then did Alya and Karen notice that they were holding a prick filled with renewed energy. Alya got in first again, taking me deep in her hot mouth. Karen helped with her hand and also took hold of my balls.

"Kiss them, Karen. Take each one gently in your mouth," said Sandy, who had now become aware of the new situation. Karen complied.

"Woch de teeth", warned Alya, mumbling with her mouth full.

"How close is he now, Alya", asked Sandy.

"Es wooing nk," Alya replied.

"Then we can all get a turn. I'm next," said Sandy. "Two minutes each, but we won't try to get him to come yet, OK?" That's what I like, - Team spirit and coordination. Must be the cheerleading discipline. After a while Alya reluctantly gave up her turn and Sandy gobbled me down.

Eight inches isn't exactly a small cock, but Sandy got her lips well over half way. I was in her throat and felt every move as she swallowed. She pulled back up and just licked the tip?

"Like that, huh?" she said impishly. "I do too." Then she went down again, sucking and pulling. Karen still had her hand on the lower part of my dick as she was kissing my balls. She looked up and saw Sandy taking me deep. Her hand moved up and caressed Sandy's lips as they closed around the shaft of my dick, then slipped inside her mouth. Sandy moaned. So did I. "Time's up," called Alya, she wasn't going to give anyone extra time. "Since you are busy down there, Karen, it can be Alex's turn."

"You have to show me how," confessed Alex sheepishly, "I haven't done this before."

"Just treat is like a lollipop," said Alya. "Lick it a bit, suck on it, stick it way down and suck while you pull it out, - you know. Just keep your teeth well back from the lollipop. They hate it when you get them on there, I guess it must hurt."

Alex nodded, looked closely at my now waving dick, wet with saliva and beginning to leak fluid again. "Here goes," she said, and bent over. I reached out and cupped her breasts again. I loved those breasts as they hung heavy in my hands. She turned her head awkwardly and looked up at me, my dick still in her mouth, and smiled, then went back to her new toy. What she lacked in experience she made up in enthusiasm. The lollipop advice was just great. She tried to get it deep like Sandy, but gagged when it hit her throat and pulled it out quickly.

"Do that again," said Sandy, "and just relax your throat. It won't hurt and if you can just keep your throat relaxed it will be the greatest treat you can give him."

Alex nodded and went down again. She stopped briefly as it hit her throat again, then relaxed and kept going down. .. and down .. and down. Talk about a fast learner! I couldn't believe it. When she started swallowing, it felt like I was being milked and my resistance dwindled with alarming speed. I touched her head, and she came up again and let my prick go with a plop. "Holy cow, Alex," I exclaimed. "That is some blowjob, - it's fantastic, - I love it. But if you girls want me to last a little longer, you have to stop."

"I had to get some air anyway," said Alex, "but it was really easy. I just relaxed my throat as Sandy said, and it went right down. It felt really weird, but not uncomfortable, and it was really exciting to feel your reaction."

"Hot dog, girl," said Sandy. "I have been practicing this for a while, but I can't get it down, - not really. And here you go on your first try. You'll be a popular girl, even more than you already are."

Karen wanted her turn. "Lollipop, right?" she said a little nervously, but bent over and took my cock gingerly in her mouth. For a big girl, Karen's touch was feather light. Gentle nips with her lips and some light sucking. She took her mouth off and kissed and licked all the way down the shaft, then went back to the head. She tried a couple of times to get it deep down, but she couldn't get past the gag reflex. I didn't complain. In addition to the incredible pleasure of her attentions to my dick, I had both hands on those huge, firm breasts again. Time was up way to soon, I thought.

Alan D
Alan D
494 Followers