Hockey Games: Hat Trick

Story Info
We celebrate our star forward's hat trick.
3.1k words
4
50.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not yet read my story, "Hockey Games" in Loving Wives, then please do so now. It explains how I became a Hockey Team Groupie, Hockey Slut, or whatever else you care to call me. I frankly don't care what you care to call me. I love our pro hockey team in more ways than one, and I get incredibly turned on being slut for them. I've come (or cum) a long way since my adventure last season. Many of the team members have availed themselves of my availability. I even engaged in my first gang bang in the club locker room after one game, but I'll save that story for another time. What I want to tell you about this time is how we celebrated a hat trick for one of our star players, who I will call Jean-Claude for this story to protect him. JC for short. Of course, my dear friend Kelly was also involved. Kelly introduced me to my new avocation last year, but if you read "Hockey Games", you already know that.

Cut to a game a couple of weeks ago. The local boys were on top of their game, and stomping another team from the division. JC was having a hellavu night, and late in the third period, he snuck a wrist shot to the upper corner, just over the goalie's shoulder and popped in his third goal of the night. Of course, the crowd went wild. For those of you unfamiliar with hockey, three goals in one night is called a "hat trick." Guys in the audience started throwing their hats onto the ice.

Of course, Kelly and I had to go one better, so we went down to the glass. We were both wearing sweaters, me over a straight, fairly short skirt, and Kelly over jeans. We reached under our sweaters, and after some gyrations, managed to unhook our bras, wiggle the straps over our arms, and pull the frilly undergarments out from under the sweaters. Then, as JC skated by, we both tossed them over the glass onto the ice. That really caught his attention, and he stopped and picked them up and held them up to show the crowd. Kelly and I beamed at him. He winked at us, nodded, and handed the bras to the ice crew, which was collecting the hats on the ice. We could feel every eye in the place on us as we made our way back to our seats. I was following her, and since Kelly has a more voluptuous figure than I do, I'm sure her breasts bouncing under her tight sweater made quite a sight. It was funny to watch the guys watching her, and then have them avert their eyes when then went to check me out!

When we got back to our seats, another of Kelly's friends, Jan, was waiting for us laughing. Kelly said something to her that I couldn't hear. Then she turned to me, and over the cheering of the crowd said to me, "Three goals is not the only hat trick Jean-Claude will score tonight. Party in the garage after the game!" I got butterflies.

Well, of course, our team won, five to nothing.

After the game was over, Kelly, Jan and I lingered at our seats for a while, listening to the announcements of the "Player of the Game," who, of course, was Jean-Claude. Then we went up to the concourse, and started making our way toward the pub in the arena. But when we got near the entrance, Kelly steered us instead into the Family/Assisted Handicapped Rest Room. The room was designed for wheelchair access, and also to allow parents to assist young children to go to the toilet, so it was quite roomy. Plenty of room for us to take care of what we had to take care of. Kelly looked at Jan and asked, "You wanna do the anal?"

"What the hell is going on?" I inquired, as Jan thought for a moment, smiled and then shook her head yes enthusiastically. I didn't know what she was agreeing to, but I was never fond of anal, so it was okay for me.

"Okay, then, Hon, let's get you ready," Kelly said, and then she turned to me. "You can do the straight fuck." She rummaged in the knapsack she called a purse.

"WHAT straight fuck?" I asked again.

"Oh, don't worry about it! Just follow my lead. You'll love it, you silly cunt!"

With that, she pulled something out of her purse and held it up. "TA DAAA!" From the depths of her purse she had produced a commercial prepared enema! I was, like, totally blown away that she carried an enema in her purse.

Meanwhile, Jan was wriggling her jeans down her legs. "Bend over," Kelly ordered, and Jan obediently bent over, and grabbed a hold on the handicapped bar.

Kelly leaned down and spread Jan's butt cheeks. I could see a patch of reddish brown pubic hair peeking out between her legs further down. Kelly got her face close to Jan's bottom, and at first I thought she was going to kiss it, but then she forcefully spit on Jan's puckered back entrance. Then she pulled the cap off the enema bottle with her teeth, and holding Jan's butt open with one hand began probing with the nozzle of the bottle with the other. Jan wiggled a bit and then the tip began to penetrate her bottom. Once the nozzle was fully up Jan's ass, Kelly began to squeeze the bottle, sending the contents into Jan's bowels, which she reacted to with a low moan. Only when it was empty, did Kelly remove the bottle from Jan and toss it casually into the corner of the stall. Jan stood up straight and turned to face us, her face flushed. Kelly gave Jan a hug and for the first time, I wondered if they were more than just Hockey friends.

After a minute or so, Jan sat on the john, and voided the enema. I'm not going to go into any detail about that, except to say it was really weird standing there while Jan cleaned our her insides in preparation for the coming "party."

After we cleaned her up, she straightened her clothes, and then Kelly, Jan and I left the restroom. We went to the Pub, where our entrance was greeted by cheers and shouts of welcome from the players who had gathered there. The other fans, vying for autographs and pictures were soon ignored. JC was the center of attention, everyone congratulating him, buying him beers and so on. Kelly was finally able to get close enough to talk to him, and she whispered in his ear for several seconds. As Kelly talked a smile slowly spread over JC's face. He nodded, and then he whispered to his team mates. The cheering, laughing and general rowdiness increased in intensity.

Kelly left the group and came back to Jan and me. She pulled us toward a locked side door and one of the team members opened it for us. Instead of turning left to go toward the locker room, we turned right, which led to the garage.

"The guys will follow us in a minute, so it doesn't look so obvious."

I guess I must be dense, because I still hadn't added two and two, and still didn't know what was in store. We went to a back corner of the garage, and stopped near a BMW.

"This is Jean-Claude's car." How she knew that, I don't k now.

We waited patiently for just a few minutes, and finally, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"KELLY! Please tell me what the HELL is going on?" Jan laughed at me.

"Kristen, we're celebrating Jean-Claude's hat trick," Kelly explained. "He's going to score another hat trick here and now. You get the straight fuck first. Then Jan takes him up the ass, and then I blow him. A hat trick!"

My jaw dropped. But before I could express my disbelief, JC burst through the door of the garage and started walking toward us. Behind him trailed perhaps half a dozen other players, all of whom I recognized, not only from the ice, but also from other encounters, both in the infamous hallway, and the locker room. These were all guys who had fucked us before.

JC stopped, facing us. Kelly did a little curtsey in front of him, and congratulated him on his hat trick. "And now, in honor of your accomplishment on the ice tonight, we present you with another hat trick. US! Kristen is first."

With that, Kelly led me over to the hood of JC's BMW. She turned me so that I was facing the fender, and then she pushed on my shoulders. I got the message, and bent over the hood of the car. Kelly then grabbed the hem of my skirt and pushed it up over my ass, exposing my lower half to JC and the other men standing to witness the second hat trick of the night. She pulled down my thong, and slid it off my legs, being careful not to disturb the black thigh highs that I had worn that evening. I must have looked luscious, bent over the hood of the car, waiting. My pussy had started to ooze, now knowing what was in store for me. I spread my legs to give him access, and waited. From behind me, I could hear slurping, I could only assume that Kelly was making sure he was ready to let me have it.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt JC's member starting to probe between my thighs, up and down the slit of my bottom. For a moment I cringed, hoping that JC didn't mistake me for his anal. But finally, he found his mark, and easily slid home. God, that felt good. He pushed until I could feel his pubic hair against my ass. Then he began to stroke in and out in a nice rhythm. For my part, I was enjoying again being a slut for the team, and quickly started building to my first orgasm. It helped that every time JC withdrew, I was squeezing him as hard as I could. He reached up and pushed my sweater up, exposing my breasts, which was easy since I had doffed my bra when he scored his third goal. He kneaded them, and pinched the nipples. When he withdrew his hands to grab my hips, I could feel the cold steel of the hood against them, and that felt pretty good, too.

His team mates urged him on, and JC picked up his pace. His hips slapped against my ass with each stroke. As he built his speed, each stroke drove me against the fender. This was not to be confused with "making love" in any way. This was pure wanton sex, pure fucking as he rutted his stiff cock into me. And every time he slammed into me, I pushed back against him, then milked his cock as he drew back to hammer into me again. He fucked me hard. I orgasmed at least twice, it was kind of a blur.

I could sense his impending orgasm. His rigid member seemed to grow even more rigid. He tensed and he began to pump his spunk into me. He didn't stop stroking, which kind of surprised me. Most guys tend to stop at the height of their orgasm. Not JC. He started spurting and shooting. I could feel the pulsations as he pumped the cum into me, but he kept on humping. He came and came and came. Then, with each stroke, cum would squirt out of me, around his cock. It was spraying on my thighs and running down, I swear it felt like to my knees. Finally, he stopped and sort of collapsed on my back. Then he withdrew and leaned against the fender next to me. He looked over at me, and weakly smiled, and patted me on the back.

"Looks like you could use some help recovering," observed Kelly as she fell to her knees in front of JC and took his slowly deflating member into her eager mouth. She popped it out, and assured him, "We'll have you ready for the next go in no time."

I turned around to watch the show, as Kelly sucked him clean, licking the combination of his cum and my juice off JC's cock. I leaned against the car, and pulled the sweater back down to cover my breasts, but I left the skirt up around my waist. I was still part of the show, and since I had become a Hockey slut, I was still available to any of the team members watching who wanted me. But this was still JC's celebration, so none approached.
Kelly stood up, and held onto JC's dick, which had now regained its former proportions. "Step aside, Kris," she told me, to make room for Jan. I moved toward the other players, and one of them, Brett, grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I turned to watch Jan, and Brett wrapped his arms around me from behind, his hands going under my sweater to fondle my breasts as we watched. I was sure he'd want to fuck me when the show was over, and the anticipation of that was most pleasant.

Jan, meanwhile, had taken my place on the fender. She pushed her jeans down to her ankles, exposing her backside to everyone. She's a bit heavy set, especially in the bottom. She bent over the hood of the BMW and wiggled her ass at JC. Kelly spit on JC's penis, and on Jan's back hole. Then she pushed JC forward and he needed no more encouragement. He stepped up to Jan, and using his hand, guided his prick into her ass. He had to work to get it in, pushing and shoving. Jan pushed back, I guess trying to open to him. He finally drove it home, which was greeted by a grunt and a moan from Jan.

Then JC started to fuck Jan's ass in earnest. Every time he thrust into her, she let out a little squeal. It was half pleasure and half pain. Sort of "Uh! Uh! Uh!" Her ass must have been really tight, particularly since he was doing her mostly dry. It was as I watched JC push into Jan's bottom that I realized that at some time he had also stripped off his pants, so he was naked from the waist down. It was nice to watch his muscular ass cheeks clench each time he rammed it home. Kelly must have liked it, too, because she approached them, and was running her hand over JC's butt cheeks. She reached between his legs and caressed his balls, which elicited a moan from him. He quickened his pace. Then she withdrew her hand and ceremoniously licked her finger. Then she reached between his butt cheeks again. I figured out that she was rubbing, if not fingering, his asshole. That really sent him over, and he tensed, and unloaded into Jan's backside.

By now, he was really panting, appearing to be spent. But Kelly had promised him a hat trick and she was going to keep her promise. He no sooner withdrew from Jan than Kelly grabbed his cock and sucked it deep into her mouth. I couldn't help but cringe a bit, because I thought it must have been pretty gamey by now, having been up my pussy and Jan's ass. Jan turned to watch, too, as Kelly gave one of her world class blow jobs. She had to work him a really long time before he got hard, and even longer before he started to show signs of getting close to cumming. But Kelly is a champ at what she does, and she was NOT going to be denied. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked him incredibly hard. She worked him deep and fast. Faster than I ever could have managed. She'd pull her head back, sucking her cheeks in as she went, and then plunge her lips down the shaft until her chin smacked his balls and her nose was against his stomach. Finally, he started to take over, thrusting his hips at Kelly's face. He held her head in his hands and grunted as he fucked her mouth. His face was wet with sweat, and his shirt clung to his body with it. At last, he shouted some unintelligible sounds, and shot his load into Kelly's waiting mouth.

Almost immediately, Kelly stood up and motioned me over to her. I didn't know what to expect, but she pushed down on my shoulders until I was kneeling in front of her. He held my head in her hands, and used one hand to open my mouth. Then she opened her mouth, and spit Jean-Claude's load into my mouth. I was shocked, but at the same time, incredibly turned on.

"Don't swallow! Give it to Jan."

I stood and Jan came over and squatted in front of me. At some point she had taken off her jeans and was naked from the waist down. As she squatted, she sort of farted, and a big dollop of JC's cum dropped from her ass onto the garage floor. I let JC's cum drizzle out of my mouth into Jan's in such a way that everyone could see it. Then she passed it back to Kelly, who made a big show of swallowing, and then opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to show it was gone.

"TA DAAA!"

The other team members all cheered, while Kelly, Jan and I bowed and curtsied. JC was exhausted and he slowly got dressed again. He unlocked his BMW for us. I lay down on the back seat, with my legs spread. Kelly sat in the front passenger's seat, with the door open, and guys would walk up so she could blow them. Jan, the slut, leaned over the hood again, offering her butt to all cummers... er, comers. Two guys fucked me, but they were lining up to take Jan's ass. I was jealous, and decided I'd have to learn to take it up the ass, so that I could get the attention that Jan got that night.

After midnight, we went our separate ways. I was glad that my husband was on a business trip, because somewhere along the way, I had lost my thong, and after three fucks, my pussy was sore, and certainly stretched, and there was dried cum on my mound, and trailing down my legs. I would have had a hard time explaining that to him!

Next time, I'll tell you about the locker room gang bang.