Hockey Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Hockey Night is interrupted by a little punishment.
1.3k words
14.3k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push you back against the bed, letting you fall back into the comfort of the mattress. Your hands reach up to pull me down closer, but I grab your hands before you can get me and I pin them above your head. I tie them at the wrists, look you in the eyes, and laugh at your predicament. I straddle you and place my lips next to your ears, whispering, "Just relax, this will be fun." Delicately, I run my hand over the crotch of your jeans, feeling your cock quiver at my touch.

Starting with gentle nipping at your ear, I work my mouth down to your throat, running my tongue along your clavicle, kissing the hollow of your neck. Resting my hands on your shirtless chest, I begin to work my way down. I lick between your pecs, down your chest, along your happy trail, until the edge of your jeans stop me. I sit up, with my knees on either side of your hips, and remove my shirt and unfasten my bra. My breasts bounce freely in front of you as I exhale. I lean back forward, placing my hands on either side of your shoulders. My tits dangling in your face. I feel you bite down on one of my nipples, forcing me to let out a moan, reminding me that even though you are tied up, you're still in charge.

As unclench your jaw from my nipple, I toy with the idea of leaving you there, but I'm getting turned on just looking at you. I slide down off the bed, and begin to strip the rest of my clothes off. I slowly unbutton my pants, sliding them down over my hips, pass my thighs, with the fabric of my jeans pooling around my ankles. I step out of fabric, I tug my panties down off my body, and step out of them. I slip my heels off, I twirl around, with my naked body, just a touch too far away from you.

Moving back towards you, I begin to undo your pants. Slowly sliding them down your legs to reveal the tent in your boxers. I run my hand along the cotton fabric of your boxers, avoiding your cock. I don't want to give you the satisfaction of feeling my hand caressing your cock. I want to tease you. Deny you. After all, you're the one tied up. I hook my finger in the elastic of your boxers and pull them down your legs.

Dragging my nails up your legs, I lean forward so your cock rests between my breasts. Planting my hands on either side of you, I gently slide my way up and down, feeling your cock twitch as I pass over it. After my third thrust upwards, I lean back and listen to you groan out and watch as you thrust your hips forward, trying to find the cleave of my breasts again.

Walking away, I leave you there with your hard cock and no release. I make my way to the TV room to watch a bit of hockey before I return to you. I sit down on the couch, flip on the game, and spread my legs. I start slow, stroking my outer edges, brushing my fingers over my inner thighs, caressing my breasts, all absent-mindedly, my attention fixed on the game unfolding in front of me. The first period ends, so I decided to step up my fun, make sure I'm good and wet before I return to you. I drag my fingers across my chest, tug at my hardening nipples and move my way down between my legs. I shove two fingers into my pussy, slowly dragging them out and pushing them back in, I just want to bring myself to the edge. I drop my head back and enjoy my two fingers lazily working their way in and out.

Mid-moan, I freeze, a pair of hands have attached themselves to my breasts. I tip my head back further and see your chest. Pushing forward, I try to get up out of your grip, but you hands clamp down, preventing my escape. Leaning over the couch, you whisper into my ear, "Just relax, this will be fun." With that you push me down on the floor, hop over the couch, and join me on the floor. Your knees on either side of me, you begin smacking my breasts, watching them bounce and jiggle. Left. Right. Both. Right. Left. Left. Both. I scream out at the intrusion of my hockey masturbation, and the quick turn of the tables, but my screams quickly become moans. I can't help myself, you know my weakness, you know that I'm sensitive. My moans are joined by squirms of pleasure, thrusting my hips upwards, my pussy over flowing from the assault on my tits.

You laugh at my inability to reach satisfaction and as one last tease, you spin me so my feet are facing the tv. You position yourself on me, so that your back and shoulders block my line of vision from the start of the second period. Reaching for the remote, you mute the sound and proceed to watch the game while drumming on my pussy to the tune of "Hockey Night in Canada." By the end of the period, your hand is soaking wet with a pool under me. Turning around, you smirk, "Do you want me to keep going?" I shake my head no, vigorously. "Too bad."

You roll over completely and with one swift motion fill my tight pussy with your cock. I let out a moan like no other. After the initial shock of your cock filling me, I realize that you're not moving, you're just letting your cock rest in me. I can feel it throbbing, growing stretching, but still you just let it sit. Grabbing my shoulders, you roll us over so I am on top of you. Releasing my arms, you command me to ride you but not to cum. I sigh, and slowly begin to raise myself up and down on your cock. As I begin to roll my hips, you reach up and smack my left tit. I press into you hard, trying to grind my clit into you. Smacking my left tit again, you remind me no cumming.

With one last final smack of my left tit, you reach over and un-mute the TV. A moan escapes from my lips, you know what hockey does to me. You know I can't help but become incredibly turned on when I hear the blades of skates gliding across the ice, a puck making contact with the curve of a stick, and the boards shaking as brute force slams another man into them. I tip my head back and let out another moan. I know you are testing me, I know you want me to over come my needs, but I just can't help myself. I being riding your cock harder and faster. Moving up and down it, my moaning growing increasingly louder, I try to stop myself, but the sounds of the game are just too powerful.

With one final thrust, I give in to the need to cum. I let my orgasm rip through my body. Shaking, almost vibrating, with my pussy trying to milk your cock, I feel hours of tension just drain away as my orgasm rushes through me. Finally coming down, I struggle to look at you in the eyes. I know I'm going to be punished, I wasn't supposed to enjoy this. This was punishment for tying you up. I know I'll miss the third period making it up to you, again. I am disappointed by this, but secretly thrilled that I get to play with you a bit more.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Except he's not - tied up that is

You forced his hands above his head and tied them. Together we assume. But not TO anything. So his hands are tied together at the wrists. With what? A silk tie? Rope? Bondage cuffs? Handcuffs? When you left to watch TV why wouldn't he get up, walk over to his drawer, pull out a pair of scissors or a nail file, cut the bonds, go to where ever you are and do bad things to you? My point is that there simply isn't enough information/detail in this sad story to make it a good story. Or even an interesting story. Not even entertaining. Just silly.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Catering Girl Ch. 01 Sometimes you meet someone when you are not expecting it.in Lesbian Sex
Unforeseen Attraction Pt. 01 Allison and Olivia first meet.in Lesbian Sex
The Stronger Girl 01 Michele's legs cramp after a run, Annie gives her a massage.in Lesbian Sex
Marnie Young Irish co-ed finds forbidden love and more.in Lesbian Sex
A New Alexandra Ch. 01 College senior learns a new lesson.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories