Holding My Hot Self, As She Reads

Story Info
She knows I like to hold my hot cock.
1.2k words
3.94
16.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers

"What do you boys like best?" She said in her playful smiling voice.

"I like my car..."

"And"....

"yes?" She enquired?

"I like my cock" I exclaimed....

"You like your cock so much you love to wank yourself silly don't you?" She retorted in a sharp witty incisive manner.

"Love your hot clammy cock in your hands don't you!"

"Yes I love it so much".... I reply.

"Hands-out!"

I held my hands out and she began to tie them with her pink rope, feminine flexi-cuffs turned in a figure of eight, twisted with the slack taken up and tied off between my wrists.

She undid my belt dropping my clothing to the floor; I was instructed to kick my clothes away from myself. Standing there in my t-shirt, hands bound in front of me, she proceeded to give these orders.

"Hold your cock within the palms of your hands, with your fingers interlaced! Now, you will not speak, you will hold your cock because I know you love it. Point it towards me at all times, show me the wet tip!"

I clasp my fingers around myself and the end of my dick sticks out as I clasp it horizontally for her inspection. She takes a piece of rope over the top and around my scrotum to fix my hands there.

"Looks great, quite sexy!" she explained "you must stand still and do not wank!"

I'm half naked as she sits to read her book. From the illustrated cover, it's some novel of Victorian England and a girl with long hair who runs away with a farmhand? Something of a romance that girls like to read.

After some minutes she moved from the sitting position, to a slouch across the sofa, occasionally glancing up at my cock, just be sure I am pointing at her correctly. She lets her dressing-gown drift open so I see flesh, lovely smooth long legs. She reveals her modest underwear to me. I stand motionless pointing my red hot cannon. I am ready to shoot!

Standing around for what seems like a while, she's still reading and concentrating on her book. I'm still hard. She starts to move her spare hand down her side to her thy, and it moves in between her legs, to find that sex. I just watch with my hands tied at my cock.

She's rubbing now, just slowly moving about down there having a little play. I see she is smooth as can be as her legs part and she bends at the knee, stretching those legs out like a frog. I'm wondering if she's reading some hot chapter?

She pulls down at her panties with one finger allowing some slack in her crutch. Her fingers slip underneath the frilly creamy cotton. She dips into her juicy self, parting the lush fleshy folds. She lifts her hand only to turn the pages and goes back down to rummage around again to pleasure herself, I am wet at the tip of my cock!

"Huuuuurr!" she expresses her pleasure, I think I can smell her sweet sexy flow. She ushers me nearer with one finger. I stand just in front of her with my wet dick aimed directly toward her face. My hands make very small movements as I ache for some release.

"Do not move those hands, wanker!" She tells me! I have to keep my hands so still! I'm holding my 'cannon' I need to shoot my stuff all over the place. My load is building up inside me, my balls simply loving this horny girly porn.

She's well into her book again and rubbing herself off, dipping her fingers in, I think I saw her lick and sniff them as she turned the page again, spreading her passion juice. It glistens on her hands and her lips as I watch her show me her fun, she's fucking herself off to the pages of passion. Her scent fills my nostrils, the heat from her body, in the midst of her frig she arches her back and her face says it all. Her breathing is heavier and her skin is redder.

She swaps hands and continues on her pussy, making damp finger prints I see on the cover, she's bringing herself off for me! She's horny as anything and sits-up in front of me, her mouth is the right height for my glands, she licks at her lips and they meet the end of my cock as her tongue circles my wet end and she sucks about an inch of my dick which is the only but exposed, it is hot in her mouth. She's reaching her orgasm she licks hard at my end, taking my wetness into her mouth and shuddering to a climax, rubbing her pussy, all pink in her excitement'. Fingers, finishing off down there as she licks at the end of my cock with her magic tongue doing flicks up and down on my spot. I wouldn't dare to move my hands at all! But I just want to cum, in her mouth of course! Or anywhere would be nice.

She removes her mouth and unties my hands; going behind me she ties them again, this time not quite so tight. My dick is hard as ever! She stands face to face with me as I feel the warmth of her body radiating.

She reaches for my cock as she's kissing my mouth, I can taste myself and my cock feels her wetness as she directs my dick right into her pussy. I sink into her wetness. Her legs are not wide and it's tight down there as I squeeze inside her and pump back and forth. I know I am going to cum all too soon and she continues to snog my face off with tongues, we are connected together completely.

It's so hot, she touches my shoulders, digging her nails at the shirt on my back, running her hands down me to check on my hands, still firmly tied, how I like it. How we both like it, she's in control and she wants her second orgasm.

I'm pumping at her and I'm in nice and deep, it's hot inside there, wet and very tight, I shoot my cream deep down, with my eyes closed. It is an intimate moment of passion and desire.

"I need an orgasm!" She exclaims! "Fuck me cock boy!"

I am fucking her with rhythm, the knee trembler, standing up as we fuck. She covers my eyes over with her hands and holds my head and kisses me deeply again. I pump at her for a while, then I hear the sounds of her second climax, she's going into herself again, it's all about her. I pump away and she opens her legs a little more as I get a little deeper she cums vocally deep inside shuddering and gripping me harder and holding my tight and holding at my arms which are still tightly bound.

She smiles at me and kisses me lightly, we smile at each other and she's had her lot.

"Two orgasms mmmm....just what I like from my man, full satisfaction and deep penetration."

"Now kneel down and lick me out, you wanker!"

"A man would make me cum again, so lick my pussy slave boy."

I follow her orders, catching my stringing sperm as it starts to leak from her hole. Dipping my tongue in there and lapping at her with an insatiable thirst for womanly fluid, we fall back onto the sofa and I lick her some more.

Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers