Holding Sara's Hand While She Cums

Story Info
My good friend Sara masturbates in front of me.
1.1k words
4.23
88.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after I masturbated in front of my old friend Sara, she came back over and got herself off in front of me. Which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thoroughly.

She had told me quite some time ago that she'd be into masturbating while I watched, and after my performance a few days earlier, she was ready to give it a try. Well, she wanted to have a few beers first, but she was ready nonetheless.

We were hanging out in my bedroom, her sitting on the edge of the bed, me sitting on the floor, and she asked me if she turned me on. I said yes, quite a bit, and she asked me what about her did it. "Well, I think it's mostly how open you are about sex," I said. "Talking has always turned me on more than anything else." She smiled at me and laid back on the bed. "And it doesn't hurt that you've got an amazing body," I said, looking at her reclining profile. She was wearing a thin charcoal gray sweater and a pair of jeans. I love a girl dressed in comfortable, simple clothes — that's so much hotter to me than anything fancy. I admired the soft outline of her breasts through the sweater. "You really are a babe, Sara."

She laughed and told me to help her get turned on. "Tell me about one of your fantasies, a hot one," she said. I sat on the bed next to her and told her I thought we should sneak into a pool sometime and go skinny dipping together, then masturbate together in the showers. "Tell me what you'd like to do to me in the showers," she said slowly, smirking. I got the hint, and started describing to her slowly what we would do to each other's bodies, if I were to ever be so lucky.

As I talked, Sara closed her eyes and began to run her hands softly over her stomach and breasts. By the time I finished she was moaning quietly under her breath, and appeared to be completely oblivious to me sitting next to her. Her left hand had disappeared down into her jeans and the other up under her shirt. After a few minutes she opened her eyes. "Man, I'm getting turned on," she said. "I suppose I had better get rid of some clothing." Sara stood up and pulled the sweater over her head. Her bra was chocolate brown, but I hardly noticed; she unhooked it immediately and let it drop to the floor. She stood looking down at me, but I was looking at her breasts, so firm and perky. Her nipples were a deep sultry red, and hard. As I looked down to her firm stomach she undid the button of her jeans and pulled them off. She turned around to hang her jeans on the chair and I looked up at her butt, round and full, but equally smooth and firm. She laid back down on the bed next to me and said she was really turned on.

"My pussy is really wet, B. I like having you close to me while I rub myself," she said, batting her eyelashes. I looked into her big brown eyes and down at her cute red lips and was overcome with an incredible lust for her. But I just continued to watch as she played with her breasts and started to run her fingers over her panties. My cock was very hard.

She lifted her butt up off the bed and slid her panties off, kicking them over toward her sweater. "That's better," she said, spreading her legs. "Nothing else in the way." I looked down at her pussy and felt a second wave of lust for her. She was shaved smooth save for a neat strip of hair in front, and her lips were a delicious shade of dark pink. I could tell how turned on she was, and when her hand slid down between her legs I could see the wetness glistening on her fingers. She let out a soft groan and looked down at herself. "Do you like watching me rub my pussy?" She asked. I liked hearing her say that. She spread her legs further, resting her calf on my knee and began to rub her clit steadily. Her mouth was open and she was looking right at me. I liked the eye contact while she was rubbing herself.

"Sara, you look fucking gorgeous," I said. "You look so good touching yourself like that." She was moaning louder now, her fingers rubbing her clit faster. Her back was arched and when a jolt of pleasure traveled through her body her beautiful tits would jiggle.

"You like my tits?" She asked in between moans. I nodded, continuing to watch them move. "God, I fucking love having you watch me," she said. "I'm really fucking horny."

"Just keep it up," I said, smiling. "I wanna watch you make yourself cum." With this she rubbed her clit harder and ran her other hand down over her breasts and stomach to her pussy. She spread her soft lips apart and slid one finger inside. I watched her work her pussy with both hands and listened to her groan. She rolled away from me onto her side and I watched her perfect round ass move as she gyrated her hips in time with her moans. Her back was arched and my cock ached to be let out of my jeans.

Sara was saying my name now, moaning it, telling me to watch her rub her pussy. She had her eyes closed tight and her face pressed into my pillow. "Fuck!" She moaned. "Fuck! I'm getting there B. Oh my god." She turned back onto her back and looked up at me with her eyes wide, biting her lip. Her hips and her hands and her voice were all moving in time and she had the edgy look of someone on the verge of an amazing orgasm.

"You wanna watch me cum?" She said through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna fucking cum." I told her again how fucking gorgeous she looked and told her I'd be right there beside her while she was cumming. I was so absorbed by her pleasure that I caught myself groaning along with her, under my breath. As if I could feel her pleasure.

As what appeared to be a huge orgasm washed over Sara's body, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it, and kept her eyes locked on mine. Her back arched and her hips jerked, making her tits bounce, and she let out an amazing long moan. Her beautiful voice made it sound as if she was singing an impassioned gospel song, worshiping the electric pleasure spreading from her hot wet pussy through the rest of her body to her fingertips and toes.

She lay there for a good while with a satisfied smile on her face while I stroked her hand. I was filled with tenderness for her. "That was really amazing," I said. "It was beautiful."

I'm sure we'll do it again. Maybe together next time.