Hole in the Wall Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd come home to surprise my family, but it turned out the surprise was on me. Oh, I'd known they were open, almost loose with their love and love life, but I had know idea how absolutely depraved they were. It was delicious.

Dad's cock swelled more and started dripping pre-seminal fluid onto my tongue. I swooned. I knew I'd finish him off. I knew I'd swallow his load. Hell, as depraved as I felt I had a brief thought I might even let him pee in my mouth. Anything. Anything he wanted I'd let him do to show him I was just as depraved as he and Mom were. Oh, and I should probably include my brother in that little circle of debauchery. After all, it was he who gave Mom or Aunt Jean, or maybe both of them, head.

Dad swelled more. My mouth was stuffed. Now it was time to stop daydreaming about depravity and finish this act the only way it should be finished, with a drink of the stuff that helped get me into this world so many years ago.

I started to move my head in a twisting fashion as I moved back and forth along the length of his cock. I sucked. I licked. I used all my knowledge and experience of cock-sucking to make this great for Dad. I really wanted him to get off and get off in a grand way.

I thought back to that time he caught me blowing my boyfriend after the prom. I smiled wondering if he had thought about this moment as many times as I had. I wondered if it was as enjoyable for him as it was for me. Oh hell, who was I kidding? Dad's a man. Of course he was enjoying it.

I began flicking my tongue on the underside of his cock as I moved back and forth. I knew he was getting close. I could feel it.

I guessed I'd been at it about ten minutes when I felt the tell-tale signs of his pending orgasm. His cock swelled more and then let go.

At first I didn't realize he was coming. I just felt these warm jets of semen shooting to the back of my mouth. When I realized what was happening, I nearly fainted.

My eyes were closed. My nostrils flared. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked every drop from his balls. I wanted it all.

I don't even remember if I was breathing. I just knew my mouth was filled with cum and it was warm and salty, not as thick as I thought it might be, but that's probably because he'd just shot a load a few hours earlier.

When I sensed he was drained, I slowly withdrew my mouth along the length and kept the seal tight, so nothing could leak out. I'd not yet swallowed one bit of his semen. I had something I needed to do first.

When his dick slipped from my lips, it just hung there. I moved forward slightly and nuzzled its warm and sticky length all across my lips, nose, and eyes. Then I turned to look at my mother.

She just smiled a knowing, conspiratorial smile as I opened my mouth to show her how much stuff Dad had shot. Then I tilted my head back slightly and swallowed with my mouth open.

I gulped down all Dad's goo. It was warm, runny, and slightly gelatinous. I felt it sliding down my esophagus on its way to my belly. I had to swallow twice more to get all of it on its way to its resting place. I licked my lips. Then I reached over and kissed Mom full on the mouth. I was definitely staying home for Halloween.

CHAPTER II - BEN AND BECKY

Later, after Mom and Dad went to bed, I went to Ben's room.

He was lying on his bed with his eyes closed, talking on the phone. He had his hands in his shorts, stroking his cock. I figured he was talking to Becky. I jumped on the bed and straddled his waist.

"Holly shit, Janine. You scared the crap out of me."

"Is that Becks?"

"Yup. Hang on." He put the phone back to his ear. "Janine just came in. Want to say hi?"

"Of course she wants to say hi," I said grabbing the phone from his hand.

"Hey Becks. How's it going?"

I listened to her talk. God she could talk. Then, when she ran out of steam, I lay down beside Ben and held the phone where we both could hear.

"So, Becks," I said. "Did you really let some anonymous guys in a miniature factory my dad built, eat your pussy?"

When she answered in the affirmative, I sighed.

"Did Ben tell you we saw Mom blow Dad at the giant pumpkin earlier today?"

She giggled and said he had. She also said she wished she could have been there to try it out.

"On Dad?" I asked.

"On anyone," she answered. "Your dad, Ben, the mailman. I don't care. Isn't that what being kinky is all about?"

"Sure is," Ben agreed.

"Guess what guys?"

"What?" they said in unison.

"I blew Dad."

"I knew it," Ben exclaimed.

"That's awesome," Becky added.

"And Mom watched."

"Holy fuck! You went from being a serious college student to a kinky little bitch, all in one afternoon."

"Ben. What makes you think I'm not kinky when I'm away from home?"

"Yeah," Becky added.

"I dunno. I guess I really hadn't thought about it much."

"Well, I am."

"Okay. Then what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

"Blow Dad."

"I mean besides blow Dad."

"I dunno. I let my boyfriend stick a cucumber in my ass."

"Whoa. That's cool," Ben said.

"I agree," I heard Becky say.

"Alright, then. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done, lil' brother?"

"I don't really think it's my place to say."

"Becks. Is it something he did with you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Go on Ben. I told you what I did. What was it? It's only fair I know."

"I don't think so."

"Come one. I know you ate Mom's pussy or at least Aunt Jeans."

"Yeah. So what? That's not really kinky. And you blew Dad. So that kind of makes us even in the kinky department."

"No it doesn't. Come on Becks," I pleaded. "Help me out. What could possibly be kinkier than having a cucumber shoved up your ass?"

"It's okay Ben." I could feel the tension Ben was feeling as he listened to Beck's voice come over the phone. "Go ahead and tell her."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Go ahead."

"Go on Ben," I prodded.

"Well, one day, we were taking a shower and I had to pee."

"Oh god, Becks. You let him pee on you?"

"I didn't let him," Becky said.

"Huh?"

"I asked him to."

"On her boobs," Ben said.

"Jesus H. And I though a cucumber in my ass was kinky."

"It is kinky. Believe me, if I had a cucumber handy I'd stick it in my ass."

We all laughed at Becky's confession.

"Did you get any pee in your mouth?"

"No. Why?"

"When I started to blow Dad earlier, he tasted like he'd just taken a whiz. I had this bizarre thought that, if he wanted to, he could pee in my mouth."

"Wow," Becky said. "Now that's hot. Babe," she said to Ben, "you've got something new to look forward to."

"You want me to pee in your mouth?"

"Sure do. Then I'm gonna pee in yours."

All Ben could say was: "Cool."

"Damn. I wish I was over there right now," Becky lamented.

"Hey Becks. Do you guys do anal?"

"Of course. Do you?

"Occasionally. But I prefer it in my mouth. Even when I fuck,"

"When you fuck?"

"Yeah. When I fuck, I like the guy to finish in my mouth."

"Why?" Ben asked.

"I dunno. I think it has to do with pregnancy. I'm not ready to settle down and I sure don't want kids right now. Plus, I love the taste."

"Yeah. Me too," Becky agreed.

"Thank god," Ben said.

I could hear Becky giggling over the phone. I too, was smiling.

"Hey, Janine."

"Yes Beck's."

"Are you going to blow Ben on Halloween?"

"There's a good chance I will."

"Why don't you do it now?"

"Now? You want me to blow my brother now?"

"Why not? Plus, I can get off while I watch you do it."

"How are you going to watch me do it?"

"Ben can hook up the web-cam so I can watch."

"You want me to suck your dick, Ben?"

"I guess."

"I guess my ass," I said.

"Ben," Janine said in a very commanding voice, "you let your sister suck your dick, right this instant. I got to get off before I'll be able to sleep."

"Wow. I guess I know who wears the pants in your twosome."

"Nah. She's just playing. I wear the pants and she knows it."

"Is that true Beck's," I asked.

"Yeah. At least I let him think it's true."

We both laughed while Ben made a face.

"Set it up little brother. I want your girlfriend to watch me, your very experienced and kinky older sister, give you a world-class blow-job. Now hurry, before I change my mind."

Ben scrambled to set up the web-cam at just the right angle. But I made him change the setting.

"Why?" Ben askd.

"I want to be on my knees. I want to service my little brother's dick on my knees like a very obedient little cum slut."

"Goddam," Becky said. "If you keep talking like that, I'm gonna come over there and let you eat my pussy."

"In the mood I'm in, I probably would do it too. In fact, why don't you come over early on Halloween and we can do each other."

"Can I watch?" Ben asked.

"NO," we both shouted and then we burst out giggling.

"Are you teasing me?" Becky asked.

"Beck's. Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"No. Have you?"

"No, but you know what they say. There's always a first time."

"Way cool," Ben interjected. "Between you guys and Mom, I'm surrounded by kinky bitches."

We all burst out laughing.

I started to get down on my knees.

"Wait a sec, Janine. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"I have to pee."

"Oh no you don't. You're not gonna take a piss without me there to hold your dick."

"Fuck," I heard Becky exclaim. "I knew I should have come over tonight. You better take the phone with you so I can hear."

"No prob, girlfriend. Now let's get this fella's pipe drained so I can suck another belly full of cum out his nads."

"Jesus," Ben exclaimed. "Where'd you learn to talk so dirty?"

"What, little brother? You have a problem with it?"

"Hell no! I love it. I just hope my boner will go down enough for me to pee, 'cause I really gotta go."

In the bathroom, I set the phone on the back of the toilet. I had cranked the volume as high as it would go and instructed Becky to do the same with her phone.

Ben stood beside me while I fussed with the phone. He was squeezing his dick, trying to keep it from getting hard.

When I thought I had optimized the volume on the phone, I asked Becky if she could hear okay.

"Yeah It seems like you're in an echo chamber."

"That's because," Ben explained, "the entire bathroom is tile."

I was tired of waiting. I yanked his shorts down and there it was. His beautiful, semi-hard dick just inches from my face. I kneeled beside him and pointed his dick at the bowl.

Nothing happened for a couple of minutes. I could tell he was trying hard to let go, but I think my holding his dick was too exciting for him.

"Should I not hold your dick?"

"Probably not. I'll try to get started then you can grab on."

"He always has this trouble at first," Becky explained.

"Always. Just how many times have you done this with Ben?"

"A few. But I guarantee you we're going to be doing it a lot more from now on."

Just then, a small spurt of pee shot out the head of Ben's dick.

"I think he's starting," I said for Becky's benefit.

His little trickle turned into a full stream of pee and I grabbed his dick and pointed it to the center of the bowl where it could make the most noise.

"Oh fuck. That's so cool," Becky said. "I can hear the pee hitting the water. I think I'm gonna cum just listening to it."

And pee Ben did.

His stream was strong and made a huge and continuous splashing sound as his pee continued to shoot into the bowl of water. I started squeezing my thighs together. Holy cow. This was really turning me on.

When his stream started to spurt and weaken, I told Becky I thought it was coming to an end.

"I know," she said. "I can barely hear it now."

Then it was over. I squeezed his dick and shook it a couple of times.

"Is he done?" Becky asked.

"Yup," Ben answered.

I leaned over and licked the little drop that was oozing from his piss slit. Just then, he let squirt a little tiny burst of pee right on my lips.

"You shit," I said. "You should have given me warning."

"What'd he do?" Becky asked.

"He peed on my lips."

"Cool."

"I thought," Ben said, "after what you said about drinking Dad's pee, you'd be okay with it."

"Of course I'm okay with it. It's just that if you'd told me, I would have let you shoot it in my mouth."

"Oh god, girl, Becky said. "You really are as kinky as me. I love it. I can't wait to eat your pussy."

I giggled.

"Now hurry and go back to the camera so I can see you suck a load out of my boyfriend's dick. Hurry. I've got to cum and cum soon."

We went back to where Ben had positioned the camera and I once again assumed the subservient position of being on my knees. I waited.

Ben adjusted the camera and asked Becky if she could see and hear okay.

"Sure can," she replied. Now hurry up and stuff that bitch's face. God I love this. I think I'm going to swoon with anticipation."

I already had.

Ben wiped his dick on my face a few times and I watched while it filled with blood and starting pointing more than hanging. I reached out and cupped his balls in my hand. God they were full.

"When was the last time you came?"

Ben thought for a minute. "Last night."

"Uh, Janine. It doesn't matter. He cums in buckets even if it has only been an hour since his last orgasm"

"Oh great. Dad already filled my belly once tonight. I hope there's room."

Ben lifted his rock hard cock up to my lips. I opened wide and moved my head forward as I felt my brother's cock on my tongue for the first time in my life. We really are one kinky fucking family.

I'd like to tell you he lasted a long time, but the sexual tension of the last hour had him ready to burst as soon as I swirled my tongue under the head of his dick. I'd only taken him into my throat a couple of times when the dam burst.

Now there's cum and there's cum. There's a lot of cum and there's a little cum. Each guy's dick shoots different amounts of cum depending on different circumstances.

Some guys shoot hard. Some guys pulse. Some guys cum is creamier and some guys cum is a bit watery. Ben was all of these guys rolled into one. And I thought he'd never stop.

Cum was shooting into my mouth so fast and in such volume I couldn't swallow fast enough. And god did it taste good.

I coughed and cum ran out my nose and escaped the corners of my mouth. Still he came.

I thought I was swallowing a warm milkshake there was so much semen shooting from his dick. I coughed again and more cum went up and out my nose. But I was determined to stay with it.

Finally. Finally, I say, he started to shoot less often and with less volume. But it must have been at least fifteen or sixteen more spurts before he stopped completely. I was awash in cum.

I had to swallow over and over again just to clear the fluids from my mouth and from my nose. I was stunned.

"Damn little brother."

"He comes a lot, doesn't he?" I heard Becky ask.

I tried to talk but all I could do was clear my throat, over and over, until finally, I was able to catch my breath and speak.

"I've never, in a million fantasies, imagined I'd be at the mouth of a river of cum. Sweet, Mary, mother of god, that was the most intense thing I've ever experienced sexually."

I looked into the camera so Becky could see my fuck ravaged face.

"Jesus," I heard her exclaim. "I wish I was there so I could lick your face clean."

"I can't wait for Halloween day. Becks," I pleaded, "you've got to come over early. We have so many things to do before the party."

"I'll be there at five in the morning."

We all laughed.

"In the meantime," she added. "I'm exhausted. I don't think I've ever come that hard masturbating before. I'm so weak I'll probably sleep all day tomorrow."

"Me too," Ben said. "I'm spent."

"So am I," I agreed. "I'm off to never-never land. Don't anybody dare wake me up until I've digested this ocean of cum I've just consumed."

I heard Becky giggle softly and then the phone went dead."

I looked up at Ben and extended my hand so he could help me to my feet.

When I was standing, I hugged him close.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"What do you think? I loved it."

"Me too," I said.

"Just wait 'til Halloween."

"Okay," I said walking to the door. "Wake me when it gets here."

CHAPTER III - BECKY AND JANINE AND BEN TOO

The morning of Halloween broke beautifully. The sun was a warm glow in the late October sky. I got up, did my morning bathroom routine, took a very cold and invigorating shower to clear my head, threw on some old sweats, and walked down the hall to the kitchen.

There was a pot of coffee and the fixings for bagels and other light morning fare ready. I poured coffee and went out onto the patio to watch the day's activities unfold.

I was thinking about the coming night's festivities when my reverie was interrupted by the sound of the screen door sliding back and then closing again.

Ben came out and sat down beside me. He too had a cup of coffee and a plate of bagels stacked up. God, that kid can eat, I thought.

"Are you going to eat all those bagels?"

"Uh-huh. I need my energy for today and tonight. Do you want one?"

"No thanks. I'm keeping my belly empty for tonight's feast."

"Ha-ha. Better think about all that protein upsetting your stomach and coat it with something solid."

"I'll be hungry in a while. I don't usually eat right away," I said. "Maybe I'll be ready in an hour or two."

"Good. That's when Beck's is coming over. You can eat her pussy and I'll watch."

"Not on your life."

"Why not? I thought you wanted to eat her pussy?"

"Maybe, but I'm not sure I want you watching."

"Why not? She got to watch when you sucked me off."

"Yeah. That's true. I didn't think of it that way. Okay," I said. "You can watch."

"Cool. Sis, you really are the best."

"Yeah, right. I bet you say that to all your cumsluts."

"And just who would they be?"

"Well for starters, there's Becks, me and Mom."

"Mom hasn't blown me yet."

"Yeah, but my guess is, if things keep going the way they are going now, it won't be long 'til you tickle her tonsils and fill her belly up."

"You got that right," Ben said.

As if on cue, it was at that moment, we both heard the screen door open and close again.

"Hey kids. You're up early. Can we join you?"

I turned around to see Mom and Dad coming up to the table with a plate of fruit and the pot of coffee. "Refills?" Dad asked.

"Sure thing Pops," I said, holding out my cup while Dad refilled it.

"How'd you sleep?" Mom asked.

"Like a log," I replied. "I can't believe how peaceful it is out here. It's not at all like my apartment at school."

"Noisy huh?" Dad said.

"Yeah, very. There's always something going on. I have to shut my windows tight if I want to do any serious studying."

"What have you guys got planned for the day?" Ben asked.

"We're going into town to pick up the costumes and all the refreshments and food for tonight."

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Nope," Dad said. "Got it all under control. What are you guys doing?"

"Becky's coming in about an hour. I thought we'd just hang out by the pool and rest up for tonight."

"What about you Janine?"

"I'm not sure Mom. I think I'll rest up, maybe hang out with Ben and Becky, and then take a nap. If tonight's anything like the other night, I'll need all my strength for the line that's going to form at yonder pumpkin."

Everyone laughed and kind of sat silently for a minute thinking about the activities to come.

"Well," Dad said. "Time to scoot. We've got a lot of errands to run. See you at sundown. Oh yeah guys, we'll bring your costumes back with the others."

"You got us costumes?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?" Mom answered.

"I dunno. I just thought, if I was going to be inside the great pumpkin, I wouldn't be needing a costume."