Holiday Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Our threesome continues.
4.1k words
4.43
48.8k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
470 Followers

The third and final chapter (I think)

This is a story about sharing my wife with another guy. If this topic offends you, don't read it. To all those who have encouraged me, thank you. To those who are worried about us catching some disease – use a condom. To those who have a problem with race issues – grow up.

After our weekend away we fucked like rabbits. One night in bed I produced some pictures of Ann blowing us. The photos of her covered in cum were really hot. I then played the video Jon had taken and we fucked like mad as we watched.

"It was a great weekend wasn't it?" I asked her as we lay together after.

"It was and seeing that movie is a real turn-on."

"I'm pissed that we never took more photos and video. I meant to but it slipped my mind.... for some reason. I was too interested in fucking you and watching him fuck you."

"You always do this,' she said, 'you turn me on and on. I need your cock in me now."

"Bet you'd like Jonathan's cock, wouldn't you? You'd like his big black cock in your tight pussy, fucking you for hours on end, making you cum over and over."

She reached for my cock, kissing me deeply. I got up from the bed and returned with some ties. I tied her arms to each top corner of the bed. I positioned her about half way down the bed then tied her legs making sure they were as far apart as possible. We are not into S&M but sometimes we try some mild bondage. I massaged her breasts taking my time, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples. I licked her breasts, her tummy, inner thighs. She was squirming as I touched her. I gently licked her pussy and she tried to lift herself up to meet my tongue. After a full hour of teasing her as she constantly begged me to let her cum I said, "I will make you cum but first you must answer my questions. Any lying and I will stop and leave you like this for an hour, then I will start again. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she said.

I lay next to her and we kissed. As we kissed I traced my finger up her leg slowly making my way to her pussy. As I reached her soaking lips I stopped and went to get her favourite vibrator. It is a realistic looking cock really, and we often use it during sex. I touched the folds of her pussy with it as I sucked on her breasts.

"Do you want to fuck him again?" I asked as I began to push the vibrator slowly into her.

"Who?"

I immediately withdrew the vibrator and she groaned in disappointment.

"Do you want to fuck him again?" I tried again. "Don't give me any half answers or I'll stop."

"Yes, I want to fuck him."

"Tell me more. I want to know everything. The more you tell me, the more I'll fuck you."

"I want to suck his cock. I want him to cum in my mouth. I want him fucking me." She was getting into it now.

"Ann, you need to tell me everything." I said as I inserted the vibrator about half way into her and fucked her slowly. She began panting. The vibrator slid easily in and out of her, lubricated by the flood of pussy juice.

"I won't let you cum until you tell all. I want to know what you like about him, what you'd like him to do with you, what you'd like to do with him."

"Oh God Steve, you shouldn't make me tell you these things. You shouldn't make me have these thoughts. I will tell you everything, just keep fucking me and make me cum please."

"TELL ME" I said as I inserted the vibrator fully inside her, fucking her a little faster as I sucked her nipples.

"I love his big cock. It's so beautiful and it fills me up like no other cock. I love the taste of his cum. I love the way he touches me, his lips on my body. I love kissing him, love his smell. I still think of his cock sliding into my pussy. It fills me up and I could fuck him forever."

"Go on, I want all of it." I climbed between her legs and shoved my cock into her. I gently rocked back and forth enjoying the feel of her wet pussy.

"I'd let him take me any way he wanted. I'd do anything he wanted me to do. I'd let him fuck me anytime, anywhere. He could use me as he wishes. I adore it when he shoots his cum deep in my pussy. I'd let him fuck me bareback even if I wasn't on the pill."

"Would you like to spend a night alone with him? Just the two of you, without me there you might get do all sorts of stuff. Tell me ..."

"Oh yes, I'd do anything just to have him fuck me again. Anything you want me to do I will do. If you like I'll spend a night with him. I'd love that."

"I want to know what you want Ann, what you like." I was fucking her hard now and she was close to cumming.

"I want his cock Steve; I just want to fuck him. I can't get it out of my mind. Please, just one more time. I want him again. I'll do anything you ask but please let him fuck me again."

"Can I film him fucking you?"

"Oh yes."

"And you will do anything I ask and I mean anything."

"Anything you want."

"What if I said you can fuck him again but I may want you to fuck someone else first?"

"Fuck yes! I'll do it if that's what you want. I'll do anything just to fuck him again."

I had intended teasing her some more but I couldn't hold back and when she began to cum I shot my seed deep in her. We kissed passionately, fucking until my flaccid cock slipped from her pussy.

"So, who do you want me to fuck?" she asked quietly.

"Well to be honest I'm not sure. I love when he and I fuck you, give you so much pleasure and I love watching you both fucking, but maybe we are getting a little too deep here."

"I love you with all my heart Steve and I don't have those feelings for him. I do want him. I love his cock in me but I know what you mean. It's bordering on a relationship. I think no, I know he has feelings for me."

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"Yes. I want him. I have feelings for him but not like the love I have for you. We've opened a can of worms here. If I'm honest I have to say that I want both of you. I know that's not realistic. We probably should have left it on holidays. It's the sex that does it for me. I have two wonderful cocks to play with. Two sets of hands on my body, two pair of lips pleasuring me. It must be every woman's dream. The more he fucks me, the more I want."

She was a bit upset now and that was not my intention. She was being brutally honest and it was only right that I should return the same honesty.

"Ann, I know you love me and my feelings for you have not diminished one bit. In fact, I love you all the more. This was our first time to try anything like this so maybe we need to reflect a bit on where we want to go from here. I have to be honest and tell you that it's a total turn on for me. I can see that he fancies you like mad. It's obvious. I don't think it's fair to continue with him. At the same time I love watching you being fucked. I love giving you pleasure. I'd give you anything you want."

I was gently rolling her nipple between my forefinger and thumb as I spoke. We kissed gently, our tongues exploring each other. She was stroking my now hardened cock. Our lips parted and I slipped a finger along her wet pussy.

"You said you'd do anything if Jon could fuck you again" I said

"I will, but only if you're ok with it. I don't want either of us doing something we don't want to do. Who else have you in mind?"

"I'm talking sex here. I'd like to maybe try meeting another couple or another guy..... or two. I'd like to see you and another woman. You did say 'anything'."

With my finger now fucking her I knew the answer would be yes. The thought of being able to fuck Jon again was enough to make her agreeable to anything. I climbed between her legs and pushed my cock fully into her before she could answer.

"Oh yes Steve. I'm so horny. You can have anything you want. You can fuck another woman if you want to, anything. Fuck me hard."

I only picked up the pace slightly. I wanted the green light to put my ideas into place.

"I'll talk to Jon and see if he is interested .........."

She playfully hit me but she was thrilled at the prospect of seeing him again.

"I want you to fuck another guy. I don't know who or how but if you want to fuck Jon again you will agree to this. I'll check out some sites on line and while I'm at it I will look for another couple we can play with."

She was smiling brightly. I think she only heard that she was going to have Jon again so I repeated myself and she agreed.

The following days I was busy on the pc and spoke to Jon. Ann's birthday was coming up and I wanted it to be 'special'. I outlined my ideas to Jon and he eagerly agreed to help me out. I was also in touch with a few guys I met in a chat room and a couple of them seemed promising. I was doubtful of using the internet, you didn't know who you were talking to so I arranged to meet two guys separately one evening after work. Ann was disappointed to hear that Jon was away for a few weeks but was looking forward to seeing him as soon as he returned.

I decided to take Ann out for a meal on her birthday and we agreed that we'd go home straight after and have a night of sex. I gave her vouchers for a lingerie shop and also bought her a beautiful necklace. Over dinner we talked about our work and all the normal stuff couples discuss. She looked absolutely stunning in her black top, mini skirt and heels. I couldn't wait to get her home. I had set up two video cameras in the bedroom. One was covering the side and the other one the end of the bed. Arriving home I opened a bottle of champagne and had another one in the fridge. Ann was well on, she had already had a lot to drink. I was driving so I'd only had a small glass of wine.

We started on the champagne and made our way to the bedroom.

"You have been busy" she said looking at the video and digital cameras placed around the room.

"I just thought I'd make a nice video for your birthday, a keepsake."

What she didn't know was that the video cameras were linked to two hard drive recorders downstairs capable of recording for up to 36 hours.

"How do you want me" she asked.

She was quite tipsy now and I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her there and then. I got her to remove all her clothes and tied her hands to the corners of the bed post. I blind folded her, kissing her deeply, touching her breasts delicately.

"Fuck me now Steve, it's my birthday and I want you now."

"Lie back with your legs wide open and wait for me to get the bottle of champagne from the fridge. You'll get your wish then and the rest of your present."

"Hurry up, please. I need your cock in me."

I pup on a few CD's and then raced downstairs. I opened the front door quietly and there was Jon with a big grin on his face. I put my finger to my lips in order to be sure he was quiet. We went into the kitchen and I whispered that Ann was upstairs. Grabbing the champagne and an extra glass for him I filled our glasses and we drank.

"You need to be naked Jon. Just follow my lead and watch for my signals. Be very quiet. I don't want her to know you're there until the time is just right."

Jon wasted no time in getting undressed and he quietly followed me to the bedroom. Once inside I removed my clothes, untied her hands and presented my cock to her. She stroked me gently.

"Mmm, I've been wanting for this all day," she said as she took me into her mouth. I knew I would come very quickly so I withdrew and kissed her deeply.

"Fuck me now Steve" she whispered.

I broke the kiss and sitting up, caressed her breasts moving down to her legs which I parted, drawing her knees up. I motioned for Jon to come over and stood up. Jon quickly got between her legs and as we had planned, drove his hard cock right up into her. She knew immediately.

"Oh Jonathan"

"Happy birthday Ann" he said as their lips met. She devoured him. They kissed non stop as he fucked her.

They looked like a couple in love as their bodies gyrated, grinding against each other. I checked the cameras to be sure they were working and felt a pang of jealousy as they continued to fuck. The jealousy quickly gave way as I stroked my cock. He pounded into her, the pace quickening. She was making purring sounds, her orgasm approaching. Breaking the kiss, Jon lifted himself up on his fully stretched arms and fucked her as hard as he could. She began coming, her moans turning into a scream, her head thrashing from side to side. With a final thrust, Jon came in her. He moved in and out of her, giving her all his seed. They kissed deeply as the pace slowed gradually until finally they stopped, his cock still inside her. It had only taken a few minutes, it was the quickest fuck they'd ever had but we all knew the night was young. Jon slipped from her, his cock still semi erect. He'd be ready to go again in seconds. He said he needed to go downstairs for a minute and while he was gone Ann and I kissed. She tried to guide me inside her but I resisted. I could see his cum beginning to ooze from her pussy.

"Happy birthday Ann, he's all yours until noon tomorrow. Enjoy him."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm going to meet some of the lads for a few beers, take in a club. I'll grab a shower in the spare room and get ready downstairs. You do whatever you feel like doing. There's just one condition Ann." I paused for effect

"You mustn't wash or shower until I come home."

"Thank you Steve."

We kissed deeply. There was no more to say. She knew I was serious and I knew she wanted this. Jon arrived back with a very expensive bottle of champagne and a card and wrapped gift. I told them to enjoy and left them to it. I showered and as I prepared myself downstairs I switched on both television sets. Ann was lying on her side facing Jon, her hand stroking his erect cock. They kissed gently, the urgency gone from before. They knew they had plenty of time to do as they wished. I was about ready to leave when she lay back opening her legs. He got between them and they kissed gently, the head of his penis touching the outer folds of her pussy.

He gently pushed forward until his cock was fully engulfed in her pussy. Kissing continually, they slowly began moving in unison. As he would push forward she would rise to meet his thrust. There was no quickening of pace, nor hands grabbing breasts. They were making love .... . . . . and it hurt. I was in two minds. I wanted to stop this but at the same time I remembered Ann saying that she only loved me. I was horny too. There were three people in this house and I was the only one not getting any.

I met up with some friends and after a few beers began to relax. There had been a few comments about my being distant and was everything alright etc. We went on to a club and the combination of more drink, music and beautiful women helped me to enjoy the night. There was one very pretty girl who made it obvious that she was there for the taking but I decided against it. I wanted to fuck Ann and there would be plenty of time for fucking other women in the next few weeks and months. I ended up staying over at a friends and fell into a drink induced sleep. I was rudely awakened at 11 am and after showering went for breakfast with two mates.

I arrived home at 1.30 pm. As I turned into our road I saw Jon pulling out of the driveway and setting off in the opposite direction. I later discovered that he was late for duty and would be in bother for not being on time. I quickly let myself in and went straight to our room. The first thing to hit me as I opened the door was the unmistakable aroma of sex. Ann was lying on the bed, her legs open, cum leaking from her well fucked pussy. As I came into the room she smiled at me.

"I've saved some for you" she said opening her legs wider. There was dried cum in her hair, on her body. Their juices were all over the bed. There was fresh cum on her face, lips, in her mouth. I was frantically trying to take my clothes off as my erection grew harder. Naked, I climbed onto our marital bed. She pulled me towards her and we kissed passionately, swapping his cum between us. I had a finger in her cum filled pussy, feeling her open pussy. She was moaning as we kissed and trying to pull me into her. I wanted to enjoy the moment.

"Did you have a nice evening?" I asked in my best accent.

"Steve" she said, "he fucked me all night. I have never been fucked so much, even when both of you were fucking me. I don't know how many loads of cum I took in my pussy, my mouth. It was incredible. He's a fucking machine."

"When I last saw you, you weren't fucking, you were making love with him." I pushed my cock into her wet pussy, enjoying the feel of her juice and his cum. Her pussy was sopping wet and felt very loose.

"I can't wait to watch the video."

"Oh Steve" she cried, "I couldn't help it. We did fuck as well but we made love most of the time. I completely gave myself to him. I'm sorry. I knew this would be our last time and I just let go. To be honest, this morning when he fucked me for the last time I'd had enough and was hoping you'd arrive to join us. I wanted your cock in me where it belongs."

"Don't get all guilty on me. I wanted you to have a night with him and although I was jealous I knew in my heart you were mine. The main thing is and I want honesty, did you enjoy it?"

"That's an understatement. I fucking loved every minute of it, every inch of him, every drop of his cum. From the minute you left we were at it. He was cumming in me when he told me he'd fallen in love with me and would do anything to be with me. He said he didn't mind sharing me but he wanted to continue seeing me whether you were there or not. I was cumming hard and I told him I was all his for the night. He said 'do you love me' and I said 'yes'. We rested for a while and then he began licking me to three orgasms. When I came down I took his beautiful cock in my mouth and I spent ages licking every bit of it before I took it into my mouth. I kept at it until he came in my mouth and as soon as he finished we kissed for ages."

She was soaking as she told her story.

"We drank the champagne and he poured some over my body and licked it off. A lot went over my pussy and I came again as he licked it off. He lifted me on top and I rode that cock for ages cumming time after time. He was sucking my tits, caressing me everywhere. His hands were all over me. Then we switched and he fucked me in the missionary. He kept telling me how beautiful I was and that I had such a tight pussy. We came together and you will see and hear on the tape that I said he could fuck me whenever he wished."

"We fell asleep but after only an hour or so, he slid his cock into me as I slept. It was a wonderful wake up call and we fucked for ages. He had a shower as I slept again. A few hours later and he was licking my pussy. As soon as I was awake he moved into the sixty nine. Then he took me down to the kitchen where he fucked me on our kitchen table, on the sofa, stairs and back to bed again. I don't know where he got his energy from but he only needed to rest for a while then he was at me. He'd lick me or finger me until he was hard. I am sore but it was worth it."

"We slept again then it was 11.30 and I said you'd be home soon. We both brushed our teeth and I made coffee while he showered. He had to be on duty at mid day. He was trying to get dressed but I stroked his cock and began sucking him. He moaned and lifted me up and we kissed. He lay me on the bed and just put the tip to my pussy as we kissed. I wanted him in me but he kept teasing me. He asked if I wanted him to fuck me or make love to me. I said a fuck would be fast and hard. I'm sorry Steve but then I asked him to make love to me. He did and it took ages. We came together. He kept telling me he loved me between kisses and as you will see I told him I was falling in love with him too."

"We held each other, kissing and caressing. It was now 1pm and he apologised saying he had to go to work. He dressed quickly. He kissed me when he was ready and I told him he would have my juice and smell on his cock all day. I reached for his cock and was surprised to find him becoming erect again. He said he really had to go but I unzipped him and took him into my mouth. He fucked my mouth until he came then had to run as he zipped up."

eoins1
eoins1
470 Followers
12