Holiday Fling

Story Info
Wife is seduced by Greek hunk.
4.7k words
3.95
173.4k
36
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathyuk99
kathyuk99
58 Followers

My name is Kathy; I'm 42 years old, 5'2", 126lbs and I have long dark brown hair and long, slender legs. People say I'm very attractive.

Last year my husband and I went on holiday to Coral Bay in Cyprus. On our first night there, we were drinking in the hotel bar. Also there were a group six young men, obviously on holiday as a group. They were all fit and good looking, but one lad in particular, tall and very good looking kept staring at me. When I noticed him looking at me he held my gaze and ran his tongue seductively across his lips and then smiled at me. My knees almost gave way and I felt myself blush.

After a few more drinks my husband Rob and I joined in conversation with these young lads. The guy who had earlier stared at me, and whose name I discovered was Peter, stood next to me. His friends were talking to Rob about golf, one of his passions, and how they had arranged a days golf at the local course outside Paphos and were looking for an extra player as Peter did not want to play. Rob looked at me and asked if I minded him using a day of our holiday to play golf. I said that I did not mind as I would go into Paphos and look around the shops, or chill out by the pool.

I turned to Peter (God he was good looking) and asked him why he did not want to play golf and he replied that he had other activities on his mind. I asked him what they were but he just winked at me. The next morning the boys and Rob left to play golf, saying they would probably be back around 7pm. I decided to tan by the pool and settled myself on a lounger. I took off my bikini top and applied lotion to my arms and body. Just then Peter appeared and asked if I minded him using the lounger next to me. I said of course not, it is a free country. Pete asked me if I would like him to apply lotion to my back. I hesitated, as I did not know how my body would respond to his touch. He did not give me time to think as he took the lotion off me and instructed me to turn my back to him.

I did as he asked and I felt his hands slowly rubbing the sun cream into my back. His hands reached my waist and he moved them slowly up under my arms and stroked the sides of my breasts with his thumbs. I was slightly shocked but said nothing. He continued to massage my breasts and pulled me closer to him, his thumbs moving over my nipples which were already hard in anticipation. He softly kissed my neck and then gently bit my right ear. I trembled and as I turned my head towards him, Pete's mouth met mine and he kissed me passionately his tongue meeting no resistance as it explored every inch of my mouth. My breathing was very rapid and when he broke off he told me I was beautiful and how he had wanted me since setting eyes on me the night before.

I told Peter that I was happily married and had never cheated on my husband before. He said that there was always a first time and started kissing my neck. I became aware of other people around the pool but they were oblivious to us. However I still felt uncomfortable and Peter suggested we go to his room. I put on my bikini top, put on my mini-sarong, collected my things and walked hand in hand with Peter to the hotel. I was extremely nervous and could not believe what I was doing, but I could not resist Peter's charms, he was gorgeous. In the lift I noticed the huge bulge in his shorts and he said it was all for me.

We entered his room and we stood facing each other. He undid my hair, as I'd had it tied back and said he I looked sexy with it hanging down. He moved toward me and bent down to kiss me, at the same time undoing my bikini top. My 34c breasts were released and Pete squeezed my right breast with his left hand, rolling my nipple, which was hard and distended. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth, mine following into his mouth, hungrily exploring every inch.

My arms were around Pete and I gently ran my long nails up and down his spine. Peter's hands moved down to my waist and he deftly removed my sarong, quickly followed by my bikini-thong. He stepped back to admire my body and I took hold of the waistband on his shorts. I slowly pulled his shorts down and I glimpsed his erect manhood for the first time. He was huge, about nine inches (Rob is only about 6.5 INS) and as thick as my wrist. My jaw dropped looking at it and when I looked at Pete he had a huge grin on his face. He stepped out of his shorts and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom, which contained twin beds. He sat next to me on the bed and slipped his arm around me. Our lips met passionately as he ran his hands up and down my body. He stroked my thighs and my legs parted involuntarily inviting access to my shaven pubic area.

He began to kiss my neck and ears, which really turns me on, and we lay back on the bed, my legs dangling over the side. Peter found the entrance to my cunt and as his lips moved to my left breast, his finger penetrated me. I moaned softly and he bit my nipple. I've very sensitive nipples and this drives me wild. His finger found my clitoris and he rubbed me to my first climax. His tongue moved from my breasts to my nave and then down to my thighs. He pushed my knees up to my chest and began kissing my labia. He parted the folds and began exploring my vagina with his tongue. It reached my clitoris and another orgasm exploded. I ran my nails through his hair and dug them into his scalp every time I came. Keeping my knees pushed against my chest, Pete moved up, my legs over his shoulder. His cock was at the entrance to my cunt and as he started to enter me I came immediately. I've never before come on penetration.

His cock inched his way into me and I grabbed hold of Pete, digging my nails into his back. I screamed out in ecstasy as I managed to take his whole length and we stayed like that for a moment. He released my legs from his shoulders and I wrapped them around his back. We kissed hungrily before Pete began fucking me for all he was worth. I lost count after my fourteenth orgasm Pete fucking hard and fast and then slow and gentle. I'd never been fucked like this before and I realised what deep penetration was all about. After humping me for about half an hour Pete exploded inside me just as I was reaching yet another orgasm. My hands were holding the cheeks of his ass, kneading them with my long red fingernails, until we collapsed into each other's arms.

We lay there for a while stroking each other and when Pete was hard again I moved down to his cock amazed that I had just had this huge meat inside of me. I ran my nails up and down his shaft and then gently ran them over his balls. I moved my lips to the base of his thick cock and ran the tip of my tongue from his balls to the end of his shaft. I gently kissed the blood-engorged end before taking it into my mouth. I took as much of Peter's cock as I could into my mouth and sucked on it at first gently and then hard and frenzied. My tongue moving from side to side and my teeth gently biting. Peter could not hold back for very long and told me he was about to come. He exploded into my mouth seconds later. I swallowed as much as possible but there was so much it dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin. After cleaning him up with my tongue, Peter said it was the best blowjob he'd ever had.

I then straddled him, my hair falling over his chest. I began kissing his neck, my tongue darting out from side to side. I then started biting and sucking his neck and Peter moaned in ecstasy. He became very erect and I impaled myself on his long, thick rod. Oh it was bliss. I threw my head back as he squeezed my tits, pulling hard on my nipples, my hips moving back and forth.

I came yet again; this boy was very good. I ran my nails hard up and down his chest and broke the skin on his chest as he ejaculated in tandem with me. The afternoon we spent by the pool in an attempt to gain some sort of tan before Rob returned with the others.

By the time Rob had returned with his golfing friends I had left Peter, very reluctantly, to get ready for our meal. After a long cool shower I took my time preparing myself, not just for Rob, but also for Peter. I sat naked on my balcony, carefully putting on my makeup, watching a lovely sunset and drinking white wine. My nipples were very hard, and a little sore after all the attention paid to them by Peter, thinking naughty thoughts and of Peter's long hard cock.

I went into our room and checked my wardrobe taking a lot of care about what I would wear. I settled upon a red halter-neck mini-dress, which I knew would show off my long legs and breasts to good effect, red thong and 3inch heeled sandals. My long hair I kept hanging down, as Peter preferred it that way. I realised that I had dressed entirely with Peter in mind, hardly giving my husband a second thought. I took a long look in the mirror, very satisfied with what I saw and left a note for Rob that I would meet him in the hotel bar. It was about 7.15 when I reached the hotel bar. My 22 year old lover was sitting on a stool. He saw me approach and looked me up and down seductively and appreciatively.

My juices flowed in anticipation. You look absolutely stunning he said and kissed me lightly on my lips, lingering enough to run his tongue along my mouth. I had to hold onto the bar as my knees nearly gave way. Peter who was dressed in pale blue short-sleeved shirt and denim trousers bought me a drink and led me to a sofa enabling us to see everyone coming into the bar, but secluded enough that Rob would have to search the room to find me. We held hands and I crossed my legs, my dress riding up high, exposing a lot of thigh. Peter began slowly stroking my knee, gradually moving his way up my leg. I began to get a little self-conscious about people seeing us but I was powerless to stop him, not that I wanted him to stop. I could not believe the effect this young stud was having upon me. I've never before considered cheating on Rob, but here I was yearning to go to bed with Peter.

It was after 8pm when Peter's friends began coming into the bar. Pete squeezed my hand and left me to join his mates at the bar. He was talking to his roommate Steven and I saw them both turn to look at me. I felt myself blush at what Peter might be saying about me. Peter came back over and explained that Rob would be down shortly but was a bit worse the wear through drink. They had finished playing golf at about 4pm and spent about 3 hours at the 19th hole.

When Rob was still not down at 8.30, I went up to our room and found him sound asleep. I tried for a solid 10 mins to wake him without success. I decided to leave him there and join Peter and his friends for dinner. I retouched my lipstick and went down to the bar where I was made to feel most welcome. The golfers apologised for returning my husband in such a state but by now all I could think of was what might be in store for me later. It was decided to forego our meal at the hotel and drive into Paphos.

We commandeered 2 taxis and I sat in the back between Peter and Steven. Peter had his arm around me and we were locked in a passionate kiss for the whole 6 miles to Paphos. After a while I became aware of Steven running his hand slowly up and down my thigh. Steven is about 5ft 10in, really fit from working out, and has his head shaved. His is fairly attractive but not as good looking as Peter. I'd only just come to terms with committing adultery with Pete without having another man touch me. However, Pete's sensuous kissing and the wonderful effect Steven was having on my thighs made me think what the hell and I parted my thighs to allow Steven to progress.

My little red thong was soaking when Steven's hand reached it. He moved my pants to one side and found the entrance to my cunt. He quickly inserted a finger and soon found my clit. I moaned as I felt my first orgasm explode; Steven kept up his assault on my shaven pussy and I bucked involuntarily as he brought me to another climax. We found a Chinese restaurant and sat round a table. I sat between Peter and Steven and throughout the meal I was constantly having my thighs stroked by the 2 friends. We went to a few bars after the meal and all of Peter's friends were very attentive toward me, but Peter let them know that I was his, and he was right, I was.

Peter's friends decided to go on but we decided to return to our hotel. Waiting for our taxi, Peter wrapped his arms around me and stroked my naked back. We French kissed passionately and I felt his hardness against my tummy. I undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it open. I went to put my arms around him and saw the marks I had made on his chest with my fingernails. I was horrified at what I'd done and apologised profusely. Peter just laughed and said he'd enjoyed it. I put my arms around him and hugged him. The taxi ride back to the hotel was much the same as the ride out except it was Peter who brought me off with his finger, three times. At the hotel, Peter asked me up to his room, saying how much he wanted to make love to me again. I said that I would have to look in on Rob first. Peter said that he would leave his room door open for me. He kissed me hard and squeezed my right breast, pulling on the hard nipple, oh how I hoped Rob was still asleep.

I quietly opened the door to my room. Rob had not moved, he was in a deep sleep. I entered the bathroom, retouched my lipstick and crept out of the room. I made my way upstairs to Peter's room and entered through the open door. There was no sign of Peter in the room so I made my way to the bedroom expecting to find Peter waiting on the bed. Instead there stood Steven stark naked. I was transfixed looking at this immense penis. It was at least 11 inches long but was not as thick as Peter's. I apologised and said that I thought Peter was waiting for me. Steven walked toward me and said that Pete had gone down to the bar to purchase some drinks. I turned to leave the bedroom to await Peter's return but Steven caught my arm pulled me around and began kissing me. I tried to pull away but he held me tight. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I could feel his monster cock pressing into me. His right hand lifted up my dress and he began to squeeze my left buttock and then began running his middle finger along the crack of my arse. My resistance began to wane and I returned his kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers over his shaven head, my tongue now doing the exploring.

Steven led me to the bed and I protested that Peter would be back any minute. Steven just smiled and I realised that this had been part of a plan. I looked Steven up and down and I have to say he had an impressive body, really built. I undid the halter on my dress and pulled it down over my breasts and then over my hips, letting it fall to the floor. I then pulled my wet thong down and stepped out of them and approached a very eager Steven. I decided that I wanted to control the situation and I pushed him down onto his back on the bed. I lay next to him and ran my long red nails up and down his chest whilst I began to kiss his neck, every now and then gently biting him. I moved up and nibbled his right ear darting my tongue quickly in and out. This was driving Steven crazy and he tried to squeeze my left tit. I was determined to remain in control and straddled his tummy. I grabbed Steven's hands and placed them above his head, my hair falling over his face. I ran my nails roughly down his chest and began to roll his nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Steven begged me to let him fuck me, and I said later. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my arse.

I moved down kissing his chest, running my tongue down to his navel and then down to his manhood. I took the monster in both hands, which still left half of it sticking above them. I pulled back on his foreskin and precome appeared. I looked up at Steven who was breathing heavily and he had his eyes closed. I began to take his cock into my mouth and wanked him as I sucked hard on his weapon. I took his balls in my left hand, squeezing them roughly. This boy had no staying power and I felt him about to ejaculate. I withdrew his cock from my mouth and he sent his come shooting into the air. I then got off the bed, picked up my dress and panties and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Steven open-mouthed.

Peter was in the outer room with a bottle of single malt and three glasses. He smiled when he saw me but realised that I was annoyed. I told him never to treat me like that again, that I was exclusively his and was not for being passed around his friends. Peter came up to me and apologised and said it would not happen again. He kissed my lovingly and stroked my naked body. I was putty in his hands. He poured me a glass of Scotch whilst I put my dress back on and we drank sitting on the balcony. He pulled me onto his lap and began kissing me feverishly, his hands roaming all over my body. His right hand went up under my dress and as I had not replaced my thong, went straight to my soaking wet pussy.

He brought me off very quickly with his finger before standing me up and leaning me over the balcony. My hair was blowing in the warm, gentle breeze as he removed his cock from his trousers, lifted up the back of my dress, spread my legs and penetrated me doggy style. It felt fantastic to have his long, thick cock back inside me as I thrust backwards to meet his pounding. His left hand came around and he fingered my clitoris, which quickly brought me to orgasm. I came over and over as he fucked me like that for over an hour, after which we had another drink, before he escorted me back to my room. Rob was still fast asleep. I returned to the door where Peter was still waiting and kissed him a long goodnight, promising to see him sometime tomorrow

I awoke about 7.30 the next morning. Rob had not moved an inch since the night before. I took a shower and dried my hair. The noise from the drier stirred Rob from his slumber. He staggered into the room groaning and holding his head and his stomach. He said he felt nauseous and fled into the bathroom where he threw up. He apologised about yesterday and asked what I had done about dinner. I told him that I had waited for him in the bar and when he did not show, had found him comatose on the bed. I explained that I had gone down for dinner and had been looked after by his golfing friends who had had kept me entertained all evening until I had come up to bed. Rob said he felt really ill and wanted to go back to bed.

We had booked a safari jeep trip to the Troodos Mountains for that day and I became angry with him and said that I had been looking forward to the trip. Rob then suggested I go on the trip alone if I was insistent on going as he really did not feel up to it. I asked him if he was going to join me for breakfast but he shook his head and returned to bed.

I finished drying my hair, put on my makeup and dressed. I put on a light blue halter-neck top and a pair of tight, white shorts...no panties, and a pair of sandals. I went down for breakfast and met Peter who had been waiting for me to come down. He kissed me and asked how Rob was feeling. I informed him that Rob was still feeling ill and how he'd suggested that I go on the jeep safari without him.

Peter's eyes lit up and he broke into a grin. He said that the only jeep safari that I'd be going on would be with him. We went into the dining room together and over breakfast he told me that he would take me to the Troodos Mountains in his hire jeep. I smiled and stroked his bare thigh. We agreed to meet at the rendezvous for the trip and then take off on our own. I returned to my room and found Rob asleep in bed. I took the tickets for the trip and left Rob a note that I'd see him tonight and then left to meet Peter, as excited as a schoolgirl on her first date.

We left Coral Bay at about 9.30 and the safari was supposed to return at around 5pm. We travelled along the coast road to Paphos and then took the road to Limassol. Peter pulled in at a popular tourist spot called Aphrodite's Rock. As it was early there were not many people about. Peter and I walked arm in arm along the beach his right hand gently squeezing my right breast and my left hand stroking his lovely tight arse. When we were out of sight of anyone, Peter put his arms around me and we French kissed for a long time. He was really turning me on with his mouth, alternating from my mouth to my neck and then to my ears. I could feel his erection and I wanted him inside of me.

kathyuk99
kathyuk99
58 Followers
12