Holiday Foursome Fun

Story Info
Two couples have fun on holiday.
2.1k words
4.05
184.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

This is a true story of our first and only experience, which happened in Gran Canaria last year. We are both in our mid thirties, reasonable looking and in very good shape. Unfortunately for me, nothing has happened since last year, as my wife doesn't want this sort of lifestyle despite what happened last July between us and our friends Jayne and Phil. I guess I am on my own.

As a result I thought I would share my experience with you here. I masturbate regularly reliving that fateful time. It is completely off the menu as far as my wife Helen is concerned. I think you will as surprised as I still am that she would take this view after what happened.

So let me get on with the story. It was last July. After chatting with our friends Jayne and Phil about our lack of holidays we had soon spontaneously booked a last minute together, an apartment in Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria. We had never been on holiday before with another couple especially not sharing an apartment. I must admit that I was looking forward to seeing Jayne in a bikini. She is tall, blonde, very slim, incredibly toned, with a body to die for and amazing legs. Small boobs though but enough I guess. I had seen her in the gym a number of times - she was in there 5 nights a week. She was 40 years old but to be honest she looks early 30s at the oldest.

My wife and I got on great with her and partner Phil. Phil was 35, younger than Jayne, with a well-toned body, shaved head, and about average height. He was a very funny guy!

Oh yes, my wife Helen. We had been married at the time for almost exactly 8 years. Faithful, prude (in public), and very attractive. She has long shoulder length brown hair, 34C boobs and a good body on her 5ft 5in tall frame. She has an amazingly beautiful figure and could have been a model when younger.

Me, just an average looking guy.

So it's the first day at the beach. Everything dropped off and unpacked. We had arrived at 11am and now it was 2pm. We grabbed lunch on the way from Mc Donald's where all the shops are near the beach.

We walked to the front of the loungers nearest the sea. Phil and I led the girls who were trailing behind. They both had their shorts on and t-shirts. We were chatting n joking about what bikini they would be wearing and the difficult choices women have to make.

When we arrived the girls immediately stripped and I knew this week was going to be fun. Both had skimpy g-string bikinis on. Helen was wearing a bright yellow bikini that was very low cut. Jayne's was dark red and was so high cut it looked Like a piece of electrical tape running down the front! Like Helen I thought this girl definitely waxes a lot.

Phil was ogling just as much as me and had a few raised eyebrow moments exchanged between us when sun cream was being applied or bending over involved.

Days went by and it was more of the same at the beach. We enjoying the different bikinis they were wearing and so on. Getting used to the girls walking around the apartment in nothing more than a small towel or them darting past in underwear was fun though.

It wasn't until midweek that things got raunchier. After a drunken night clubbing we had joked about going on the nude beach between and to our surprise the girls agreed. Why not, no one knows us was Helen's response. So it was set.

So we hit the nude beach, walking from Playa along the sea to Maspalomas and the nude beach by the dunes. We found some deck chairs and put our gear down. Some apprehension had set in from Helen in the morning but Jayne had told her that the 3 of us would still be going so she would have to come!

As the girls stripped first, Helen apprehensively, but Jayne like a pro, Phil and me just stirred transfixed as we fumbled off our shorts.

My wife's pussy was on show to Phil and Jayne. A small pinky brown outline around white flesh marked her pubic area were her tiny g-string had once been. Completely waxed and showing everything to everyone. I was horny as hell.

Jayne seemed brown all over which surprised me though she always had an all year tan. She had a thin blonde wispy strip off pubic hair no more than 2 inches in height. A short narrow runway! She was hot; her small tits glistened in the sun as she finally removed her t-shirt left till last!

So we are all laid there at the front row of sun loungers on Maspalomas nudist beach. The girls were applying sun cream to their naked bodies rubbing it into every crevice whilst me n Phil watched pretending not to make it too obvious. I was horny as hell especially as both were sexy as buggery and it was the 1st time my wife was exposed like this. I always wished she was more of an exhibitionist and it looked like my prayers were being answered.

Phil n I laid on our fronts. Me because I had to hide my growing erection! Time went by and we chatted, read the papers, etc. until Jayne asked if anyone wanted to join her for a swim. Phil said he would later as he was finishing off the sports page. Helen said she would later too. Are you coming Jayne asked me? I said ok I could do with cooling down. So we went for a swim together and chatted about the holiday and what we were going to do in the evening. After a while I looked to the shore and noticed that Phil was applying sun cream to my wife, Helens back as she laid on her front. He massaged her shoulders moving down her back slowly. He then rubbed it to the back of her legs and worked over her bum. It was difficult to see clearly but it looked like he was applying it to the inside of her thighs.

I said to Jayne that we best get back as they will wonder were we had got to and might wonder if we had eloped together, just joking. As we made our way back to the loungers Helen and Phil had swapped around. She was rubbing cream into his butt and thighs. His cock was hard between his legs but pressed firmly against the towel on the lounger as he laid on his front. Helen must have noticed this as we approached. She blushed and seemed nervous.

I was a little mad that she might have been exciting him somehow though the thought made me horny at the same time.

Both my wife and Phil decided it was their turn to go in the sea after about 10 minutes and I said ok. Jayne was now laid on her back on the lounger with legs akimbo straddling either side. I was sat on the edge of mine talking to Jane with my shades hiding my wandering eyes! Her body was out of this world. Slim and muscular and already darkly tanned. Her tiny landing strip sun bleached platinum blonde and the largest most engorged clitoral hood I had seen on a women.

She was hot and I had to think of old ladies to keep my aroused manhood discrete. She soon swapped over to her back as I salivated. Legs apart butt crack and pussy clearly visible she attracted lots of attention from the sightseers walking past.

Phil and Helen were messing about in the sea splashing one another. He was picking her up and throwing her over and gave her a piggyback at one point. I imagined that her tits n pussy must have been rubbing against his strong toned body and it made me jealous. I was really quite angry but as I said before oddly turned on.

My gaze was broken when Jayne asked I would apply cream to her. I laughed and said what type of cream! I smiled and she smiled back and said just sun cream for now. I was shocked even though she may have been joking. I shakily picked up the bottle and nervously applied cream to her back and shoulders. I straddled across her and worked down to her back and gently massaged it into her bum. She said it was nice and not to stop. I could see her pussy quite vividly now as I knelt between her spread legs and I rubbed cream into her inner thighs. I turned to check were Phil and my wife were and they still fooling around in the sea. I continued gently stroking the cream into Jayne's body closer and closer to her pussy lips. Finally I brushed both lips with my fingertips and I said all done. She said mmmm that was nice. I was a little embarrassed and needed to squash down my growing erection again.

That night we had decided to go clubbing. Phil and me chatted about it being a horny day seeing the girls naked like that. It was obvious that we were having the same thoughts and liked this sort of thing.

Finally, the girls returned from our rooms. Changed, ready to out. Helen looked hot. She was wearing a mini skirt that I had bought but she had never worn it on account of it being too revealing. It was black, flared, and the top half was lace. It was a designer thing and showed through the top half of her diamonded tiny see thru g-string. She wore a lacy basque top and no bra this time with her 34C breasts clearly visible. Not much left to the imagination. Phil's jaw was on the floor. We commented how good she looked.

Jayne followed. She looked equally hot with her long blonde hair trailing down the back of the tightest lycra hooker dress I had seen. It was total plunge down the front and back with her nipples poking through the thin flimsy black material. She twisted around once more to show us and her string edges stood out readily.

This was going to be a good night!

My wife and Jayne looked hot as hell as we left the apartment for the bars in Playa del Ingles. Jayne looked like a high-class hooker as the black lycra dress clung to her body and was barely long enough to have covered her panties. Needless to say lots of alcohol was consumed.

Later on that night we ended up in the hippodrome with the male strip show. Fairly tame stuff really though he did get his cock out and was egged on by the crowd including Helen and Jayne. We hit the dance floor a little later. It wasn't long before Jayne and my wife were sexy dancing with one another. This had happened rarely once or twice back home and was attracting the onlookers. It was like something out of a Sharon Stone movie with 2 lezzers bumping n grinding against one another cupping each other's tits from behind before holding hips etc.

It wasn't long before the girls were on the podiums doing their horny stuff. Me n Phil sat watching n drinking in complete awe at the up skirt views we were getting. So were 5 or 6 other guys. You could see my wife's tiny see thru knickers, her slit clearly on public display.

There was less on view from Jayne though you could see her small lacy white knickers I couldn't make out any pussy. They danced with each other some more putting on a good show for all.

We left a little later and ended up at Harley's rock cafe, which was next to the apartment pretty much. We got right into the middle of body shots and the girls just wanted a go. A note behind the bar said topless body shots on the house. Phil said well that's my drinks for free. So we asked the barman for two body shots. The girls seemed up for anything at all. Jayne first. She climbed onto the bar and laid down upon the barman's direction. He said top or bottom? What do you mean we asked? He explained that you could have one between your tits or between your legs - lower stomach actually.

Both! Jayne replied excitedly.

Laid out on the bar the barman proceeded to lift the two flimsy lycra strip s of plunging halter neck hooker dress from each of Jayne's tits exposing them and her midriff to the 15 or so people in the bar. He the instructed her to pull her knees up slightly and slightly spread her legs pulling up her dress at the same time revealing her small white lacy g-string.

To be continued...

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers