Holiday Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon was almost awake now, shuddering as Marie ran her hands over his cock. She stroked his shaft a few times, watching closely as his skin moved up and down, as his cock head was exposed and then hidden. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue along the length of his cock and down to his balls. She held his cock flat to his stomach, her blonde hair hanging like a veil around her face as she used her tongue again, this time moving along his cock, onto his balls, and then lower still.

Marie's breasts rested on his legs, her nipples rock hard, as she sucked on his balls, rolling them in her mouth, sending pain and pleasure through Simon's body as he became fully alert. She made her way back up his cock, using her lips, her tongue, her teeth, to pleasure him. She held his cock upright away from his body, and licked around his helmet again. And then, without warning, she pressed her lips around the top of his cock, and swallowed half his length into her mouth.

Simon gasped out loud as she sucked him hard, her hand still holding him, wanking him with short strokes. He reached for her head as it bobbed up and down, as she sucked harder still, only her hand stopping him from thrusting deep into her mouth as his hips came up off the bed, driving his cock into her. She sucked and stroked him, and squeezing his balls, as he fucked her sweet little mouth. Simon cried out as his balls tightened, throwing his head back and crying out as his cum spurted out of him.

Marie took the first few jets deep in her mouth, and then pulled her head away, wanking him to send his cum up onto his stomach. She pumped him until he stopped, and then sucked him again to make sure she had all of his cum. And then she slowly licked the cum off his stomach, before sliding up the bed to kiss him, to share the taste of his cum, to say "Good Morning".

They kissed softly for a few minutes, savouring being so close together. Simon eased Marie onto her back, her skin silky smooth under his touch as he ran his hands over her. He kissed her face and neck, before nibbling his way along the line of her collarbone and then down into the valley between her breasts.

She moaned and sighed as he kissed every part of her breasts and nipples, before moving again, over her stomach and down towards her pussy. Simon tickled her navel with his tongue, before kissing his way past her pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

As he kissed her inner thighs, Simon slipped off the bed and knelt at the end of the bed, just as Marie had done. He reached under her buttocks and held her, pulling her closer to his mouth as he moved along her thighs to her pussy. He ran his tongue softly over Marie's clit, flicking her nub of flesh, teasing her. She pushed herself forward, pushing herself onto his tongue, his mouth. He sucked and nibbled at her.

He slid his mouth lower, onto her pussy lips, parting them with his tongue before plunging inside her. Marie cried out as his tongue thrust inside her, as she pulled her legs up and put her feet on his shoulders. He kissed and licked her again, running his eagerly tongue down her slit from top to bottom, starting at her clit and ending at her bum. He carried on back the way he had come, kissing and licking, nibbling and teasing, feeling her writhe under him.

He sucked her lips into his mouth, forcing his tongue inside her, probing her as deeply as he could. She arched her back, pushing her hips up as she held his head down, forcing his mouth onto her, his tongue into her, her juices smeared across his face and chin. She urged him to suck her, to fuck her with his tongue. Her cries got louder as her orgasm built inside her, as tingles of pleasure shot out from her pussy to every part of her body.

She cried out as her orgasm ran through her, her thighs and hands holding him to her. Simon sucked and licked her juices from her as they flowed. She let go of him, and flopped back on the bed, a flush rising up her chest, her breathing harsh. He reached up, cupping and caressing her breasts and her swollen nipples as his lips and tongue moved with her writhing body, sucking her juices from her.

As she calmed down, he crawled back up the bed and held her. He kissed her softly, sharing the taste of her juices, as she reached for his cock. He kissed her breasts and nipples, as her body relaxed again. They held each, kissing gently from time to time, until they were ready to make love again.

***************************************************************

It was the sun shining through the half open blinds that woke Tom up. He reached out for Brenda, but the bed beside him was empty. Rubbing his eyes, he got up and headed to the bathroom, spotting Brenda out on the veranda as he passed. When he was finished, Tom went out to join her, still naked. He curled his arms around her from behind, and slipped his hands inside her silky gown to cup her breasts. She sighed, and wiggled her bum back against him, turning her head for a kiss.

They stood together for a while, looking out across the beach, watching the sun sparkling on the water. It was still early, and there was no one around, so they were both comfortable when Tom undid Brenda's gown, and slipped it down her arms. She pushed her bum back against his hardening cock again, as he pressed back, pulling her to him. Tom moved a hand down her body from her breast to cup her pussy, his finger slipping easily into her eager wetness.

Her bum came back to him again, and she arched her back, presenting her pussy to him. Tom's cock slid easily between her thighs and into her body. She moaned softly as he stretched and filled her, his cock buried inside her, her bum hard against his body. He slid out of her until only the tip of his cock was inside her pussy, and then he was back inside her, fucking her with long, slow strokes.

Tom caressed her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples with his fingertips. He held her tighter, squeezing her breasts as he pulled her to him as his strokes became faster, harder. Brenda slipped her hand between her legs, and rubbed her own clit. Her moans – and Tom's groans – got louder and more intense, matching the intensity of their bodies as they fucked, their hands, their hips, their bodies moving rhythmically as one.

Both their cries echoed out into the morning air as they came, Tom's cum pouring into Brenda's body to mix with her own, before running onto her thighs as he continued pumping into her, prolonging their pleasure, their ecstasy. As he came, Tom's mind was suddenly full of his conversation with Simon at the bar the night before, of what he had suggested, of what they wanted. His cock seemed to strengthen at the thought, sending even more cum inside Brenda

She turned around and clung to him, their lips meshed together, their tongues slipping over each other. Tom held her firm ass, caressing her, holding her to him, thinking of Brenda, of Simon and Marie, of all of them – together. Brenda looked at him in surprise as she felt his cock hardening in her hand as she led him back to bed.

***************************************************************

They all looked tired at breakfast, but decided to spend the morning walking to a nearby town and taking in the sights. They enjoyed a leisurely lunch in town, before wandering back to the hotel, and - after quickly getting changed – spending a relaxing afternoon by the pool.

As the evening approached, Simon led the way as they all plunged into the pool for one last cooling swim before they headed back to their bungalows. As walked back, Simon looked across at Tom, who managed to drag his eyes away from Marie for long enough to give a slight nod of agreement. Simon's cock rose up as he realised what this meant. As Brenda and Marie moved ahead of them on the path, chatting merrily, Tom and Simon spoke quietly.

Once in their bungalow and alone, Marie led Simon into the bathroom. They kissed, and slowly helped each other out of their swimwear, as the bath filled with water. Simon climbed in first, before Marie joined him, resting her head on his chest as she lay back. He reached around her, cupping her breasts in his hands as they relaxed together.

After a while, Marie turned to face Simon, before reaching out for the soap. She ran her soapy hands over his chest, and then his cock and balls as he lifted his ass out of the water. He returned the favour, running his hands all over her naked body as she knelt in front of him. Marie moaned softly as his hands ran over her swollen nipples, Simon moaning as she reached down to his cock and slid her hand slowly along his shaft.

They climbed out of the bath and kissed softly, before drying each other quickly. Tom followed Marie back into the bedroom, watching her ass rocking from side to side. She stopped when she saw the silk scarves that Simon had left out on the bed. With a giggle, she turned back to him and draped her arms around his neck.

They kissed slowly, but passionately, their tongues exploring, their bodies hard together. Marie could feel her wetness rubbing across Simon's cock. They broke their kiss as Marie turned back to the bed. She picked up one of the scarves and glanced back over her shoulder at Simon. She looked at his cock, jutting out hard in front of him.

"Feeling naughty?" she asked, running the scarf gently through her fingers.

She crawled onto the bed, her pussy peeping out wetly from between her thighs, her ass winking at him as she moved slowly across the bed. She rolled onto her back, and stretched her arms and legs out towards the four corners of the bed. Moving quickly, Simon used four of the scarves to ties her lightly to the bed, a game they enjoyed from time to time. Taking the last scarf, Simon folded it carefully and then used it to blindfold Marie.

Marie lay in the darkness, listening for Simon, wondering what he would do first but trusting him completely. She sighed as she felt his breath on her nipple, and then his tongue flicking across the taut, rubbery flesh. She wriggled, trying to push her breasts up towards him, to force them into his mouth.

She sighed as he moved away, wanting more. And then she felt his breath again, moments before he kissed along the soft skin on the inside of her thigh, nipping her lightly with his teeth. And then it was her belly, his tongue trailing down towards her pussy. He moved to the side of her, touching his cock against her lips, but moving away as she tried to suck him into her mouth.

Simon moved again, his cock painfully hard, and stood at the end of the bed, glancing quickly at the clock beside the bed, and then back at Marie. She looked stunning, her naked body spread out before him, moving as she wriggled, moaning softly to him not to stop. Moving quickly, he crossed the room to the door between their bungalow and Tom and Brenda's. Normally it was locked, but now he unlocked it, being as quiet as he could.

The door swung open – and Simon gasped at the sight that greeted him. Tom was stood naked, his hands resting on Brenda's head. She was on all fours in front of him, the two of them almost sideways to him. Simon could see Tom's thick, hard cock, the end slightly curved, the tip covered by Brenda's full lips. Tom saw Simon, and grinned.

Brenda moaned as she sucked on Tom's cock, not realising that Simon had arrived as she tried to suck more of Tom into her mouth. Simon's eyes were locked on her now, at her full breasts swaying beneath her body as she moved, at her pebble like nipples, at her beautifully rounded ass, with her pussy glistening wetly.

He moved behind her and reached between her legs to cup her pussy. She groaned and pushed back against him, wanting more. Simon pushed his fingers into her, fucking her gently as she pushed back against him. Tom's cock dropped from her mouth as she moaned, but before they could go any further Tom reminded them they needed to be quick.

Simon pulled Brenda to her feet and held her, seeing her, feeling her, properly naked for the first time. They kissed quickly, Simons' hands running easily down her back to cup her ass, to pull her against him. Her breasts felt so full and firm as they pressed against his chest, her pussy so hot and wet as she pushed herself onto his cock. Brenda reached for Tom's cock, before Simon led the way back into where Marie was unknowingly waiting for them.

Marie was moaning softly, wondering what Simon was about to do, so she didn't hear the sharp intake of breath from both Tom and Brenda as they saw her for the first time, spread-eagled on the bed naked. Simon gestured to Tom, who quickly moved to Marie's side. He tried to suppress his deep groan as he rested his cock against Marie's moist lips, as she twisted her head and sucked him onto her hungry mouth.

Simon froze for a second as Marie seemed to hesitate, perhaps sensing the difference in the taste, the feel, of Tom's cock compared to his. But then she sucked hard, drawing Tom's throbbing shaft deeper into her mouth.

Beside Simon, Brenda was rubbing her clit, her other hand reaching out for his cock as they watched Tom rocking his hips, gently fucking Marie's mouth. Simon pulled her to him, his tongue plunging into her mouth as he reached for her ass, her breasts, her pussy, as they kissed breathlessly.

They broke apart as Marie cried out, as she let Tom's cock slip out of her mouth. She cried out to Simon.

"Touch me, fuck me."

Simon moved across to stand beside Tom, and reached out to Marie, feeling her juices pouring from her as he eased his fingers inside her. Brenda was behind them now, reaching around for both their cocks, pulling Tom's forward to feed it back into Marie's waiting mouth while she stroked along Simon's thick shaft.

Marie felt great, sucking on the cock deep inside her mouth while the fingers plunged into her hot and willing pussy. She knew that something felt different, something was different, but it didn't worry her, putting it down to the excitement, the uncertainty, over what Simon would do next. But as she felt the anticipation becoming unbearable, as she felt her body writhing about on the bed of its own accord, she could wait no longer.

"Fuck me," she demanded, shaking her head as Tom's cock popped out off her mouth.

Simon moved quickly to kneel between Marie's outstretched legs. He tugged the scarves loose from around her ankles and pulled her legs up onto his shoulders. Brenda came and stood behind him, staring down at Marie's exposed pussy and ass, at her prominent clit. She watched as Simon rubbed his cock against Marie's pussy, watching as she pushed her hips off the bed, demanding more.

With a deep moan, Simon plunged his cock into his wife while their friends watched. He thrust into her as deep as he could, holding her hips and pulling her to him. Marie cried out as her pussy was stretched and filled by Simon's cock, and then again in confusion as she felt another cock against her lips, and then in her mouth. She twisted her head and sucked wantonly on the cock, wanting more. She cried out again as she felt a warm, wet mouth on her breasts, sucking her, licking her.

Simon thought his cock would explode as he watched Brenda sucking Marie's nipples, as he watched Tom's cock sliding into her mouth, as his own cock plunged into her pussy. Marie pulled one arm free of the loosely tied scarf, and quickly dragged her blindfold off. She gasped when she saw Tom and Brenda, reaching out to them. She threw her head back as her first orgasm crashed through her body, knowing that there would be more to come.

Brenda slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing her sensitive clit as she drew Marie's hard nipple deeper into her mouth. Tom saw what she was doing, and dragged his cock out of Marie's mouth with a "pop". Marie moaned in disappointment, but it was short lived as she watched Tom move around the bed, his cock jutting out almost obscenely in front of him.

Marie couldn't see Tom slide his cock into Brenda, but she could imagine it, imagine his cock filling her, especially when his thrusts drove Brenda forward, pushing her down harder onto Marie's breasts.

The room echoed to their cries as Tom and Simon drove their cocks into their wives, as Brenda sucked on Marie. As her climax approached, Brenda leant over Marie, offering her full breasts to her, her nipples rock hard. A surge of pleasure tore through her as Marie reached up to cup her breasts, before drawing a swollen nipple into her mouth. Marie wrapped her lips around Brenda's taut nipple, sucking the soft rubbery flesh deep into her mouth while her tongue flicked across the very tip.

Simon was torn between trying to hold back, and his overwhelming need to cum. His balls felt ready to explode as he watched Tom driving into Brenda, as Brenda fed her swollen nipple to Marie, as Marie – with both hands free now – reached out to Brenda, touching her, caressing her. In the end, he could hold back no longer and drove his cock deep into Marie. He held her hips, lifting her off the bed as he pulled her onto his cock.

As Simon's cum spurted into Marie, she cried out as another orgasm flooded her body, the waves of pleasure merging into one, fed by Simon's cock and Brenda's sweet tasting nipple. Tom roared as he came, a torrent of thick cum pouring into Brenda, whose cries filled the room as she slumped forward onto Marie, Tom's cock deep inside her. Cum and juices escaped onto her thighs as her climax filled her body, her breasts, her nipples, her pussy, on fire.

Brenda lay slumped on top of Marie. At first she was only aware of how laboured her breathing sounded from her excitement. But then she became more aware of the others, of their breathing, of the sweet smell of sex that filled the room. But then she was aware of Marie's nakedness against her, of the heat and sexiness of her body pressing against hers.

She moved and kissed Marie gently, their lips warm and moist. Both Simon and Tom felt their cocks jerk as Brenda and Marie kissed, slowly, sensually, aware only of each other. It was only when Tom moved that Brenda seemed to become aware of the men again. She stood up, feeling Tom's cock slipping from between her thighs.

As Brenda turned around, Marie sat up, both of them looking at their men, at their cocks smeared with cum and juices. Brenda kissed Tom quickly, but then moved to sit at the end of the bed, next to where Simon was stood. Leaning forward, she took his semi erect cock into her hand, stroking him gently, feeling his cum and Marie's juices on him. She dipped her head, and began to lick along his length, tasting them both.

Marie watched for a few moments, her pussy tingling as she watched her best friend licking, and then sucking, her husband's heavy cock. She moved easily onto all fours, and reached out to Tom, sucking his cock into her mouth again, knowingly tasting him for the first time. Tom looked down at her lithe body, and that up at the mirror in front of him. He could see Marie's perfect heart shaped ass in the mirror, her tight little hole winking at him, her pussy pouting from between her soft thighs.

As Tom moved to reach out for Marie's ass, there was a loud knock on the door and a muffled call of "Room service". They all jumped, looking at each other in panic. Simon glanced across at the clock, not realising how much time had passed. They had all been due downstairs for a meal to celebrate Marie and his wedding anniversary, but had ordered something special from room service instead as part of the plan he had arranged with Tom.

Simon went quickly to the bathroom and grabbed the two towelling robes off the back of the door. He threw them across to Marie and Brenda, who pulled them on quickly as Tom and he wrapped towels around their waists, both conscious of the bulges at the front.

If the waiter thought there was anything odd about the four of them being there dressed like they were, or by how flustered and bedraggled they looked, then he was very good at hiding it. He pushed his trolley through to the veranda, and laid out the food for them.