Holiday Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had gone, the four friends looked at each other – and laughed, releasing the tension that had suddenly built up. They sat down and ate, only then appreciating how hungry they were. They laughed and chatted, totally relaxed together. There was no mention of what had happened, although after the waiter had been to clear up the remnants of their meal, and they had opened their second bottle of champagne, there was a definite change to the atmosphere.

Suddenly the air tingled with excitement, with anticipation. Simon looked around, feeling hotter as he saw how close Tom and Marie were now sat, how Brenda's gown was gaping open, showing off her deep cleavage. Simon smiled to himself – no wonder the waiter had been so keen to lean over Brenda as he had cleared up! And then he watched as Tom stood up, a more than obvious bulge in the front of his towel, and reach out his hand to Marie. Without a backward glance, she let him lead her back into the bedroom.

Simon watched them cross towards the far bed – like most hotels in the region, the rooms all had two big beds. As she walked, Marie shrugged her gown off, so that by the time they stopped at the end of the bed, she was naked. She reached out to Tom, running her hand slowly over his chest, through the hair that ran down to his belly. She scratched lightly across his chest, over his nipples, and then down towards the towel that was still around his waist. As she reached for the towel, the blind fell across the doorway, blocking his view.

Brenda was stood by the doorway, having just let the blind drop. Simon felt his cock jerk as he looked at her, taking in the curves of her body, which were clear even through the gown she still wore. She stepped forward, and sat sideways on his lap. As Brenda wrapped her arms around his neck, he felt his already hard cock swell even more as she wriggled her ass down against him.

They kissed, Brenda's tongue flicking around his lips before slipping into his mouth. He stroked his hand along her leg, tracing a fingertip around the birth mark on the outside of her knee before sliding his hand along the inside of her thigh towards her pussy. Brenda moaned as she felt his hands on her, her legs opening further as his fingers slipped into her pussy, one and then two, fucking her gently.

He eased his fingers out of her, and reached into her gown, moaning into her mouth as he felt her full breasts for the first time, her nipples hard and responsive between her fingers. He smeared her juices onto her nipples, as Brenda moved her ass against him as they kissed, as Simon enjoyed her breasts and nipples, their moans of pleasure muffled by their exploring tongues.

Brenda softened their kiss after a few long, delicious minutes. She kissed Simon softly on the mouth, and then stood up in front of him. Her gown was already partially open, and Simon could see the outline of one breast, a hint of her deep cleavage. Brenda looked at Simon, her eyes never leaving his as she tugged at the loosely tied belt around her waist.

Once the belt was undone, the gown slipped down her arms. Her shoulders came into view first, beautifully smooth and tanned. They were followed by her large, rounded breasts. Firstly, the top of her firm mounds came into view, then her deep, tanned cleavage, and then her rock hard nipples.

She smiled at Simon, dropping her eyes for a second to look at the bulge in his towel. The gown hesitated for a second as it slipped from her body, caught on her breasts, on her erect nipples, before it dropped to the floor in a pool around her feet, leaving her naked. His eyes moved from her breasts, flicking upwards to her face to watch her watching him, before roaming over her sexy body, over her flat belly, down to the dark patch of neatly trimmed hair that barely hid the wet, pouting delights beneath.

Still looking at him, Brenda dropped to her knees in front of him, her hands reaching out to the towel around his waist. As Brenda dropped to her knees in front of Simon, Tom was pulling Marie up off hers.

As soon as she pulled Tom's towel away from him, Marie had wanted to taste his cock again. His lips were dry against hers as she reached for his cock, sliding her hand along his already hard length. Tom's tongue thrust into her mouth as he tried to pull her to him, wanting to feel her nakedness against him, but she was already moving onto her knees, gazing at his thick cock, looking at him closely for the first time.

His cock was thick, the shiny with pre cum. The shaft curved upwards at the end, while his balls hung heavily beneath. Holding his cock up against his belly, Marie licked slowly down his shaft, feeling the thick vein pulsing against her tongue as it fed his erection. She licked across his balls, enjoying his deep moans of pleasure as she sucked on them one at a time. She pulled his cock into her mouth, sucking on him, pulling him deeper into her mouth as he began to rock his hips.

Pulling her to her feet, he eased her towards the bed. She sat down on the edge, and then turned and crawled a little way up, looking back at him over her shoulder as her ass rocked from side to side. She rolled onto her back as he moved to join her, laughing with him as he moved on top of her to pin her down, his knees between her outstretched legs, his hand next to hers above her head.

His cock was resting against her pussy. He pressed forward, groaning as her pussy opened up and accepted the head of her cock into her wet and wanton body. He stopped for a second, staring down at her body, at her taut breasts, before leaning forward and easing his thick cock deep inside her. They both moaned as he buried himself inside her, as she wrapped her legs around him, and then again as he began to fuck her with long, slow, sensual strokes.

Meanwhile, Brenda was staring at Simon, and his cock, eager to taste him again, but even more eager to feel his hard cock inside her. She licked and sucked his cock quickly, just enough to taste him, to feel the strength of his throbbing cock in her mouth.

Standing up, she straddled his lap, her legs each side of his as he slid himself forward on his chair a little. Brenda reached down and held his cock – and then slowly lowered herself down onto him. She gasped as she felt Simon's cock enter her, and then reach deep inside her. She put her hands on his shoulders as she began to gently bounce up and down on his cock, her nipples rubbing against his chest, sending tingles through both of them as Simon reached around to hold her ass.

Simon moaned against Brenda's mouth as she dipped her head to kiss him, her pussy squeezing his cock each time she lowered herself onto him. His hips began to move with her, his ass lifting off the chair as he thrust up to met her. Their tongues explored as they kissed, as they caressed each other, as they fucked. They both suddenly froze as they heard cries from the bedroom, cries of pleasure. Brenda sank down onto Simon, wriggling her ass as she settled into his lap.

"Shall we?" she asked, nodding towards the bedroom, before easing herself up off his cock.

Standing up, she took his wet cock in her hand, stroking him slowly before leading him into the bedroom.

Neither Marie nor Tom looked up as they joined them. Marie was still on her back, stretched out, while Tom fucked her slowly, deliberately, changing the depth and angle of his cock with every thrust. Marie was writhing underneath him, her hips moving with him, reaching out to his cock.

Brenda went to the other bed, and quickly crawled to the top end. She was all fours, looking back at Simon, wiggling her ass at him. She reached up for the end of the bed, her firm, rounded ass pointing at him. Simon held his cock, still wet from her juices, and shuffled forward onto the bed, guiding his cock towards her wet lips, peeping out at him from between her damp thighs.

He slid into her again, holding her hips as he knelt behind her and plunged his cock back into her body. He fucked her hard, feeling her pushing back against him, urging his cock deeper inside her. Sometimes he held her hips, pulling her onto his cock, but other times he reached under her to cup her swaying breasts as they hung firmly beneath her voluptuous body.

Their cries joined with Tom and Marie's in filling the room. They were all very aware of each other now, glancing over, watching.

Tom and Marie watched as Simon drove into Brenda, her breasts swaying as she clung on to the end of the bed. Each time he drove into her, her tiny puckered ass seemed to wink at him, the little ridges of flesh already damp where her juices had ran between her cheeks earlier. Marie gasped as she saw Simon lean over to the bedside draw, and reach for her little vibrator. He switched it on and ran it softly over Brenda's ass, firstly across her cheeks, and then along the tight crack between them, and then finally by pressing it lightly against her puckered hole.

Tom pumped his cock frantically into Marie. She cried out as her orgasm flooded her body, waves of pleasure washing through her as he slammed into her, her breasts bouncing wildly on her chest, her head rocking from side to side. Tom's cum exploded into her, driven there as his balls contracted. He slumped forward as they clung to each other, sharing their pleasure, his cock still deep inside her.

They looked over at the others as Brenda cried out again as Simon reached a hand around to cup her breast again, her body crying out for release as he fucked her pussy, as he toyed with her ass, as he pulled at her taut, sensitive nipples. His balls were on fire as he drove into Brenda's wanton body, as they slapped wetly against her.

Simon yelled out as he came, unable to hold back any longer. He cried out as his cum erupted into her waiting body, as jet after jet shot into her pussy. He pushed the first inch of the vibrator into her ass, sending her over the edge as she came again.

She screamed as the vibrator, as his hands, his cock, sent waves of intense pleasure coursing through her body. She cried out as his cum mixed with her hot juices, as he pulled out of her and sprayed the last of his cum over her ass and back, watching as it splashed onto her tanned body and then trickled slowly back down the crack between her cheeks, covering her puckered hole.

Simon rolled onto his side, pulling Brenda with him, holding her tight, his cock still inside her. She twisted her head around to kiss him, their lips still hungry for each other. As they broke their kiss, they looked across at Marie and Tom. Marie was lying behind Tom, her arm around him, his cock in her hand. For a moment, no one seemed sure of what to say, what to do. It was Brenda who spoke first.

"Wow!!" was all she needed to say to sum up their feelings.

***************************************************************

After that, they finished off the champagne, and then all stayed in the same room to sleep. Despite being snuggled up close to Simon, Marie couldn't sleep, her mind still full of the excitement of the last few hours. Eventually, she decided to take a walk along the beach, knowing that the resort was totally safe.

She got out of bed carefully, not wanting to disturb Simon or the others. She glanced across at Tom and Brenda, her pussy throbbing as she thought of Tom's cock inside her, of Brenda with Simon. As she pulled a tee shirt over her head, and slipped into some shorts, she did briefly wonder if they would have any regrets in the morning, but she pushed them to the back of her mind as she slipped out of the bungalow.

Brenda was awake as well, watching as Marie stood across the room. She almost gasped out loud as she saw Marie silhouetted by the moonlight filtering through the blinds, marvelling at how sexy she looked. She watched Marie dress before quickly deciding to follow her. Not wanting to waste time, she grabbed the towelling robe she had worn earlier, shrugged it on, and slipped out without disturbing Tom and Simon.

She caught up with Marie a little way down the path to the beach. They walked in silence for a while, enjoying the still of the night, the feel of the still warm sand beneath their feet. After a while, they reached a secluded beach that they often visited during the day. It was perhaps a hundred yards long, narrow at one end, but wide enough at the other for a dozen palm umbrellas to be laid out, with sun beds underneath them.

They walked across to the umbrella nearest the sea, and settled down on the sun beds. They sat in silence for a few minutes. The only noise they could hear was the soft swishing of the sea lapping at the beach, which was fringed by palm trees and lit only by the moon.

They were both thinking about earlier, but not sure what to say. Brenda broke what was becoming an awkward silence.

"Let's go swimming!"

Marie looked at her for a moment, wondering if she was serious. She knew that the water was safe enough, but it was the middle of the night.

"Come on," Brenda said, standing up, "It'll be fun."

"Towels, costumes?" Marie enquired, not really wanting to go back to the bungalow.

Brenda hesitated for a moment, but then undid her gown, dropped it in the sand, and ran naked towards the sea, her call of "we won't need them..." trailing in the air behind her.

Marie caught a fleeting glimpse of her friend's lovely breasts, and then watched her naked, firm ass as she ran to the sea. She stood up and stripped off quickly, her pussy tingling at the thought of being naked with Brenda. She felt great as she headed into the sea, plunged into the water and quickly swam after Brenda.

They swam parallel to the beach for a while, enjoying the cool water, their nakedness, the sense of freedom. As they got used to the water, they went out further, eventually stopping for a breather, holding each other as they trod water, very aware of each other, of their nakedness.

It happened suddenly – a wave caught them, and pressed them close together. Their breasts met, their hard nipples pressing into each other. They automatically held each other tighter as another wave followed the first, throwing them even closer together, their lips now only inches apart.

But even as the seas flattened out again they didn't move – except towards each other, their arms tightening around each other as their lips met. Their kiss was electric, sending tingles through both of them, tingles that went straight to their nipples and pussy's.

Brenda broke away first, gasping for breath. She turned and swam quickly to the beach. Marie followed her, both of them now uncertain of their feelings, of their needs. By the time Marie reached the beach, Brenda was already using her gown as a towel. She started to pull it over her still damp body, but then stopped as Marie came up the beach towards her, her nakedness lit only by the moonlight.

Brenda felt a sudden tightness in her chest, a deep longing – and a surge of wetness to her pussy. She gestured for Marie to turn around, and then used her gown to dry her back, sliding her hands slowly down her slender body. She hesitated as she reached the base of Marie's spine, but then continued, stepping forward to kiss the side of Marie's neck as her hands caressed her ass, only the gown between them.

Marie shuddered as she felt Brenda's lips on her neck, her breasts warm and soft against her back, her hands on her ass. She turned around, longing to hold Brenda close. But Brenda stepped back a little, the gown still in her hand. She reached out and ran the gown over Marie's breasts, over her rock hard nipples, down over her belly. But as her hands reached lower, the gown was forgotten, dropped onto the sand, as Brenda cupped Marie's mound, her wetness warm on her hand.

They fell into each others arms, their mouths locked together, their breasts squashed between them, their hands reaching out for each other. They stumbled against one of the sun beds and fell backwards. They gasped as they landed, as Brenda straddled Marie. Any discomfort from their stumble was forgotten as they kissed, as their tongues explored.

Marie wrapped her legs around Brenda, pulling her tight to her, their pussy's rubbing wetly against each other. Brenda responded eagerly, her tongue thrusting deeper into Marie's mouth as she pressed her breasts down against Marie.

The silence of the night was broken only by their soft moans. Their bodies were on fire, moulded together, pleasure coursing through them. They rolled over, falling off the sun bed and onto the soft sand. They looked longingly into each others eyes, wanting more, but still unsure. Marie moved first, twisting her body around until she was facing the other way, her hands and knees each side of Brenda.

Moving slowly, Marie dropped her head towards Brenda's pussy. She kissed her damp mound, tasting her for the first time. As she licked slowly across her clit, and down between her pouting lips, Brenda reached up to hold Marie's ass, to pull her down onto her waiting mouth.

They kissed and licked each other, their mouths and lips' moving from their clits, to their pussy's and then lower. They sucked and tasted each other, their tongues exploring, reaching deep inside each others bodies. Their hands reached for each other, touching and caressing, wanting and needing more. They both came together, not caring who heard them as they cried out, as their juices flooded into each others mouths.

Afterwards, they clung to each, their bodies coated in sand, kissing gently. Brenda stood up first, pulling Marie to her feet and leading her naked across to the open air shower by the tree line. She leant over and switched the water on, her breasts swinging forward for Marie to hold. They stood under the cool shower in each others arms, kissing gently, rubbing each other slowly, as the water poured over them.

Brenda turned, and Marie moved behind her. She cupped Brenda's breasts, her own pressed into her back. Brenda twisted her head back, and they kissed, as Marie gently rubbed Brenda's nipples, as Brenda pushed her ass back against her friend, their hands still washing the sand off each other. They eventually broke their kiss and turned back into each others arms, standing still together and letting the water wash over them.

After they had slipped their clothes on over their still damp bodies, they walked slowly hand in hand back to the bungalow, talking quietly. They grinned at each other as they saw Tom and Simon still sleeping, before slipping back into bed, their thoughts full of each other.

***************************************************************

The next day was their last full day on holiday, as they were due to fly home the following evening. After breakfast, they set off in the hired catamaran again for the uninhabited island they had visited a few days earlier. They were all totally relaxed, enjoying each others company, a sense of anticipation over what might happen in the air.

When they had all woken up, nothing was said about the previous night. At first, there was a sense of uncertainty, but that had soon evaporated as Tom and Marie had kissed each other "good morning", before watching Simon and Brenda do the same. Tom's cock had reared up as he had watched his wife pressing herself against his best friend. After that, they were at ease with each other, with their nakedness.

Once on the catamaran, they had set some light sail and then headed out to sea. There was barely any wind, and the sea was almost flat, but they didn't mind – they had each others company to enjoy!

Simon and Tom pulled their tee shirts off before Simon steered the boat, and Tom moved their picnic basket and stuff into the small cabin. Marie and Brenda stripped slowly down to their tiny bikini's, and then proceeded to spread some cushions on the deck for them to laze on, never missing an opportunity to bend over for Tom and Simon.