Holiday in Malaysia

Story Info
A chance encounter, and exhibitionism in an exotic locale.
13.7k words
4.79
51.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-authored by AlwaysHungry and MusicalChick.

Dear Arielle,

It has been a year now since we met in Kuala Lumpur. Those three days went by so fast, and there is a lot that I have never told you. The firm that I work for expects me to maintain good relations with our clients in Malaysia, and one way that I do that is by participating in their holiday festivities. December 11 is the birthday of the Sultan of Selangor, which is officially celebrated in Selangor, the state in which Kuala Lumpur is located.

I remember the first time I met your eyes -- on December 9. It was the day that I arrived in KL, and I was exploring the city, looking for an air-conditioned restaurant where I could take refuge from the tropical climate. I found one, a stroke of luck which I only fully appreciated later. I seated myself, ordered lunch, and then happened to look in the direction of the table where you were seated alone. I wasn't expecting to see another person of European descent, and blond, no less. You met my eyes, and your expression was both intense and ambiguous. Neither of us looked away -- the gaze lasted too long to be casual, and yet there was nothing that I could read in your expression. Finally you looked away, and I turned my attention to the waiter who had just arrived with my food. But I was both intrigued and, I admit it, aroused by my momentary contact with you.

Arielle: Yes, I too remember this well. I had been deep in thought at the time, with my mind on other things. I had landed in Kuala Lumpur the day before having visited friends and family in Australia. It is a long flight back to the UK, and after having completed the whole trip in one stint far too many times previously, had decided this time to stop for a few days before returning home both for rest purposes and for thinking time.

I had decided to treat myself to a non-aeroplane meal in a lovely cool restaurant to relax and begin to make decisions about my future. I leaned back in my chair, picked-up my menu, but suddenly had a feeling of being watched...

I looked up from my menu with a start. You were also sitting alone at a table across the room. I remember taking in the fact that you were dark haired, pleasing to look at, probably quite tall, but it was the fact that you were directly looking at me that initially jolted me. You should have immediately looked away embarrassed upon me looking in your direction, but you continued to hold my gaze! I had to force myself to break eye contact with you as it seemed inappropriate to stare at a complete stranger. I returned my attentions to my menu, wondering what on earth had just happened. The words on the menu seemed strangely muddled after this brief encounter, and I realised that I was feeling a bit hot and flustered. I forced myself to appear composed and focus on my choice of meal.

Andre: I guess it was sort of mutually shocking. I don't think I ever told you that I discovered only a few hours later that you were staying at my hotel. I had gone down to the lobby to buy a newspaper, and I decided to take a walk through the big courtyard where the pool was, on my way back to the elevators. I recall the pool being sort of L-shaped, and as I turned the corner, I thought I saw you in one of those reclining lounge chairs. I wasn't certain at first, because you were wearing sunglasses, but the hair was a giveaway, long, blond, and curly. I almost introduced myself to you, but I thought it might be awkward, because you were rather scantily attired in your emerald green bikini, whereas I was in shirt, slacks and shoes. Permit me to confide in you that I was quite fascinated by your body; there was something about the way that your hips flared out from your slender waist, and there was a certain delectable plumpness to your thighs, but in particular the mouth-watering curvature of your crotch, highlighted by that green fabric. There was something about your posture that made it distend a little, and I was fighting with myself not to be too obvious about looking. I was hoping that, behind those dark glasses, your eyes were closed or otherwise occupied, because I didn't want to be caught ogling you. I tried to keep walking at the same speed and the same direction, and I put my gaze properly back on the path I had chosen back to the elevators.

Once I was safely alone in the elevator, I finally permitted my imagination to run free. I was thinking about what might be beneath that satiny green fabric. As the elevator came to a halt on my floor, I was suddenly anxious about meeting someone in the hallway, because my cock was straining against my slacks. I was relieved to find the hallway empty between the elevator and my room. I had intended to go out and do more sight-seeing, but I put that plan on hold as I hurried down the hall. In my imagination now I was doing my best to reconstruct the complete image of you in the lounge chair. I remembered something sparkling on your belly, was it in your navel? Your bikini top had some sort of twist in it and was tight against your breasts -- had I seen the outlines of nipples? As I was thinking this, I was disrobing. I stopped before my pants were off and had the presence of mind to put the "do not disturb" sign out on the door. Then I stripped naked and pulled the covers back from my bed. I had no pressing schedule to worry about, and I was planning to savor this.

I lay on my back and brushed my palms lightly along the length of my erect cock, willing myself not to go too fast. I my mind's eye I considered what might lie beneath that emerald bikini, how wet it might be, how the texture would feel against my lips and tongue, what you might taste and smell like. I speculated about your sexual appetites and style; would you be aggressive, shy? Voracious? Yes, for the purposes of my fantasy, you would be voracious. Somewhere along the line I forgot all about my plan to take it slow, and the next thing you know, I was erupting all over my upper body, my face, and the fitted sheet. The cleaning maid was going to notice this for sure, I thought. Oh, well, let her have her little thrill. After a some time, I got up, showered and went out. Well, now you know.

Arielle: If only I had known this at the time. After my meal, I returned to the hotel as you now know. I lay on my bed and tried to read, but could not concentrate. I had many things to ponder and sort out in my mind so I was surprised to find myself thinking about you. After all, we had only looked at each other in a restaurant. The thing is, that momentary gaze had really captured my attention. I told myself to stop being silly. I would never see you again anyway.

I got up from the bed, discarded my useless book, and decided to get changed and lie out by the pool and top-up my tan. I undressed and found myself pausing in front of the mirror to look at my own body objectively. I had not really thought about sex for some time as I had been busy with work and my recent travels, but as I studied myself, I idly wondered what a new man, (you perhaps) would think of me. Would I seem attractive? My gaze started at my feet and gradually moved upwards. I saw small feet with subtly painted toes, long slim legs leading to a little strip of hair barely concealing neat pussy lips, decent hips, and above these a flat stomach and small firm breasts. I stopped myself, turned away from the mirror and made a grab for my bikini and a sarong, wishing myself to be more curvy and plump and feeling confused.

Once by the pool, I removed the sarong, put on my sunglasses, lay back in the sunshine, shut my eyes, and tried to relax and empty my mind. After a short time, I had the same uncanny feeling of being watched that I had experienced earlier. I did not move my head, but opened my eyes behind my dark glasses and saw you walking from the hotel lobby towards me. I am sure you were studying my body as you were walking. I suddenly felt quite vulnerable lying there in just my small bikini as you were fully clothed, but at the same time I found myself feeling very aroused. I did not indicate that I had seen you, but almost imperceptibly tilted my hips up towards my body to make the most of my very modest curves. I held my breath as for a moment I thought you had recognised me from earlier and might have come to say hello. I thought I must have been mistaken however, as you walked by purposefully heading towards the elevator.

Once you had disappeared from view, I took a deep breath and tried to make sense of what had just happened. You were clearly staying in the same hotel as me. Were you staying with a woman or on your own? Had you recognised me? I now know that you had done, but felt unsure at the time. Surprisingly, I found my mind drifting inappropriately. What would it be like to be kissed by you and let you run your tongue down my nearly naked body whilst you were fully clothed? I had not considered the concept of being 'on display' before, but found I liked the idea very much, and hoped that you had indeed noticed my slender body.

Andre: Whew! Looking back, it seems that sex was definitely in the air in that hotel. Maybe it was a full moon, or just the tropical climate -- but I'll tell you another secret: when I got back to my room, I let myself in, and I heard the squeaking of bedsprings from the other room, followed by the sound of scampering feet. and then Qairanee appeared in the doorway with the little cart she used for cleaning the rooms. She looked flustered as she said, "Excuse me, sir, I am just finishing up with the bedding." Well, I'm sure that was the truth, judging by the intriguing aroma that lingered in the room after she left.

I guess I'm definitely busted after that stroll by the pool. And here I thought my glances were so furtive. Whatever you did with that tilting of the hips certainly ignited something in me. The funny thing is, we might never have met, were it not for the overcrowded restaurant at the hotel, and the waitress asking me whether I would mind sharing a table.

Arielle: You are right, it was against the odds that we did actually end up meeting. I hadn't planned on eating out a second time in the same day, and certainly wasn't going to go out alone in the evening in a strange city, but decided that I would feel safe enough in the hotel restaurant. I showered, combed out my curls, put on a light dress that fell above the knee and ventured downstairs.

The restaurant was not noisy, but was clearly very full. I scanned the room and could not see a free table, and was about to turn to leave when a waitress approached me with a smile of welcome. She asked if I was a guest at the hotel, and I explained that I was. She told me to wait for a moment, and went off to consult the table bookings, disappearing from view. When she returned, she apologised for keeping me waiting and asked if I would mind sharing a table, telling me that she had already checked with the table occupant who was happy to oblige. I nodded and thanked her, now just hoping to get a quick meal and leave as soon as possible.

"Follow me," she said.

I was led past a number of tables towards the back of the restaurant, past a row of large ferns and potted palms which concealed the very back of the room where there were a few more tables. You were sitting looking at a menu at the furthest table in the corner and did not see me approaching. I knew before we even reached our destination that this was the table I was being directed towards as the rest were busy. My mouth went dry. I knew you had seen me in my bikini earlier on. I would be now expected to talk to you. Oh God, what if I made an idiot of myself? I took a deep breath as we approached and prepared myself for our introduction.

Andre: I remember that dress, and the momentary glimpse of your thighs. I was quite conflicted during the first few minutes of our encounter in that restaurant. I could tell right away, from your accent, that you were an Englishwoman. Mind you, I had never met an Englishwoman, but I had made the acquaintance of enough Australians and South Africans to be able to differentiate the accents. I grew up in the great bland expanses of the American midwest, and I had formed a notion in my mind of English women as being sexually exotic, if not downright kinky, because of little cultural tidbits I had encountered on the internet (such as "dogging.") And I will admit that I was excited by this. But as we dined together, I found you to be well-spoken, cultured, and refined, and I felt inwardly embarrassed to think that only hours ago, I had been lying naked in my bed, bucking my hips and urgently stroking my cock as I imagined you in one scene after the other, each one lewder than its predecessor. Now you were a person, and not just a hot babe in a bikini that I had viewed from a distance.

Nevertheless, when you offered to share some wine, you may recall that I accepted without hesitation.

Arielle: I remember sitting down, fiddling with my bag for a moment to buy a bit of time, and then having to look at you properly for the first time. Close-up, you actually looked better than I had originally thought with your tall frame and dark hair. Your accent was pleasing and seemed exotic to me. You are right - I am well spoken, well educated, but not at all prim and proper on the inside. As I began to make small talk with you, my mind was drifting unhelpfully. I wondered as a dark haired man whether you had any chest hair, I wondered what you might do if I were to gently stroke your thigh under the table, I could not get the thought of you running your tongue down my nearly naked body out of my mind...

I pulled myself together, kept my thoughts to myself and continued to chat sensibly until the waitress arrived to take my order. I found myself spontaneously ordering a bottle of wine and asking if you would like to share it with me. You smiled immediately and said that you would enjoy that very much.

Andre: My goodness, if I had known all of what was going on in your mind, I probably would have been much bolder in my advances. As I recall, when we entered the elevator, there had no discussion of whether we would both be disembarking on the same floor, but that changed during the ride. There was an awkward silence when it started up, so I shyly leaned down to kiss you. The way you kissed me back almost made me cum in my pants. I remember that I allowed my hands to glide over your ass as we kissed, just barely touching you. I'm glad the elevator was antiquated and slow, because I enjoyed every moment of that. And when I think of how you finally seized my hand, guided it up under your dress and placed it upon the crotch of your panties -- when I remember how wet they were -- it causes my cock to spring to life even now, so that I have to take it out and stroke it a little. Or maybe more than a little.

I have vivid memories of what we did when we got to your room, but I'd like to hear how you remember it, and what was going through your mind. Would you indulge me?

Arielle: Yes, that kiss. This all seems so unreal now. I am a sensible woman normally, but just desired you ever since you gazed at me for too long in the restaurant with your penetrating eyes. When you leaned down to kiss me tentatively, I kissed you back hard, nuzzled your neck, stroked your head, loved the feel of your large but gentle hands just brushing my bum. Something came over me. I wanted you to know how excited you had made me, and guided your hand to my crotch. You just let one finger explore under the soft lace for a moment, feeling my wet slippery pussy, then put the finger to your lips, tasting me. I think you were surprised at my boldness again when I pulled your whole body towards me to continue that kiss. I wanted to feel you press yourself against me. I wanted to know if you were as excited as I was.....It would seem you were.

The lift came to a stop at my floor. We looked at each other for just a moment before I reached for your hand and gestured for you to come with me. Once in my room, you kissed me again, and began to explore me with your hands. I stopped, pulled away, asked you to slowly undress me, look at me, make me desperate, not touch me yet. You shrugged, smiled, and carefully took hold of my dress and pulled it up and off over my head. I stepped out of my shoes, and stood in just a small pair of lacy knickers, enjoying your lustful stares. I asked you to undress. I wanted to look at you, desire you, and take a little time before letting myself go completely.

Andre: I was desperate to see your pussy. The little taste of it in the elevator had made me so hard that I couldn't see straight. But I was willing to play along. I was happy to show you how hard I was, but all in due time. I remember that I kept my eyes on you as I unlaced my shoes, took off my socks, and unbuttoned my shirt. Your nipples were hard and looked oh, so inviting. I undid my belt and lowered my trousers. I noticed the polish on your toes -- it seemed to be opalesque in color. There was a damp stain on your knickers, over that little bulge that had driven me to distraction down by the pool. Now I was only in my briefs, which could scarcely contain my straining cock. Your eyes were like saucers. I pulled the elastic band down a few inches, so that my cock sprang free. I didn't know whether you wanted me to stroke it, but I couldn't really help myself. I was trembling with excitement. I kept stroking myself, very slowly, as I eased my briefs to the floor with my other hand, and stepped out of them. But I don't mean to interrupt -- please continue.

Arielle: Indeed, I shall continue. My recollections of this part of our tale are still very vivid to me. I did not break eye contact with you as I keenly watched you undress. Neither of us said a word. When you finally released your hard cock, I had to stop myself from gasping out loud! Still maintaining eye contact, I slowly lowered my knickers and stepped out of them, lay back on the bed, and parted my legs so that you could see how wet I was and what a neat little cunt I have.

I slowly reached down, and touched myself, smearing my juices over my swollen clit, running my finger round in slow circles as I watched you stroke yourself. I could barely contain my excitement, and realised that I could cum very quickly just touching myself and watching you! I made myself stop therefore, put my hand by my side and looked at you, hoping that you would join me on the bed.

Andre: That's funny, I made myself stop for the same reason. I could very easily have showered you with cum had I continued a few seconds longer. And I could see you beckoning to me, but I had to pause and kneel on the floor before the bed, so that I could adore your cunt for just a few moments. I was so excited to be finally seeing your clit up close, seeing your abundant wetness, and smelling your hot fragrance. It took a supreme effort not to devour you then and there, but I knew I would get my chance, so I rose and joined you on the bed.

Arielle: I was glad to take you into my arms and feel your bare skin against my own. I could so easily have let myself go, but wanted to take my time with you, wanted my own climax and yours to be colossal. We kissed once more, and as we kissed, I raised myself into a kneeling position whilst you were lying on your back, wanting to look at you some more and tease you, perhaps until you finally lost control.

I kissed each of your nipples, nuzzled your chest, licked your stomach, and slowly followed the lovely trail of dark hair down your navel towards your crotch. As my journey continued downward, I could feel your heart beating faster, hear your breathing quicken.

I paused, nearly reaching your cock and then bypassing it completely, kissing your legs, knees, running my tongue slowly up each thigh in turn. I could sense your frustration, your desire, and wondered how long you would endure this. I just brushed the tip of your cock with my tongue naughtily, then stopped and looked at you.