Holiday Inn Ch. 02

Story Info
A submissive dominates her master in the name of equal ops.
857 words
4
12.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 – Switch

As a self-professed believer in equal ops, I don't really have a choice this evening. You haven't given me a choice in any case. In fact, you have made it clear that I am yours to do with as you will. I am beginning to wonder whether this is a good idea. Although I trust you, I imagine you will delight in paying me back for the degradations to which I have subjected you on so many other occasions.

You tell me to undress. I do as I am told, but leave my boxers on. What do you think you are doing, you ask me, grabbing the waistband and pulling my boxers down around my thighs. You tell me that you need to inspect your property fully. When I mumble something about my dignity, you grab my balls and tell me to shut the fuck up. I apologize, but you give my balls a squeeze and tell me to explain my understanding of the situation. I tell you I belong to my mistress and exist only to serve her. This seems to please you, and you pinch my left nipple and tell me not to forget it. I won't.

All the time, your large, grey eyes are fixed on mine. Your gaze is strong and compelling and renders me powerless. You are watching me for every reaction to the pain you are inflicting upon me, the suggestion of a smile on your gorgeous lips with each tweak of my nipples. Where previously I saw softness and compliance, now I see the strength in your shoulders and in your long and shapely legs.

I am secretly happy to be dominated by such a beautiful mistress. Actually, it's not such a secret as my cock grows hard while you are pinching me. This seems to amuse you. Then you remove your top and bra. Did I say you can look at my tits, slave, you ask, Before I can apologize, you turn my head to the side and grip my hard-on. You remind me that I am your plaything and give me a slap on the ass. You are squeezing my cock hard, making it throb and pulse. Then you grab my balls again and pull me towards the bed. Now bend over slave, you tell me. I don't get a chance to obey as you grab my shoulder and bend me forward forcefully. Then you begin to spank me, telling me that I need to learn how to be obedient and that spanking is the only way I will understand my place. Your hand is still gripping my cock and after each slap you wank me gently, telling me what a good slave I am.

Once you are done spanking me, you tell me to lie on my back on the bed. I do as I am told. Then you climb over me, with your knees either side of my face so that I am looking up your skirt at the crotch of your knickers. Stick out your tongue, you tell me. As I do this you lower yourself so that I can lick the fabric of your panties. Then you press yourself against my face so that I can smell your pussy and feel the heat of you. I start to rub my cock, but you stop me, taking my hands an holding them over my head, leaving my manhood waving around uselessly, its head glazed with pre-cum.

You tell me that I am your pussy-licker and instruct me to repeat it. As I do, you put your hand down your panties and start to finger yourself. I watch your hand moving in your knickers and am desperate to wank my twitching penis. Then you tell me to open wide and you take your wet fingers and stroke my lips. I beg to suck your fingers, mistress, and you laugh, before rewarding your grateful slave.

Once I have licked and sucked the pussy juice from your fingers, you remove your panties and tell me to put my tongue inside you. Deeper, you tell me, reaching back to tweak my nipple. As I slip my tongue in and out of your vagina, you start to rub your clit. You tell me that you are going to come in your pussy-licker's face and ask me how I feel about this reward. I tell you I am very thankful that you would let me put my tongue inside you while you cum. Stop talking, you tell me. As you masturbate, I tongue you as hard as I can, loving the taste of you and thinking about nothing but your pussy. Harder, cunt slave, you moan. When you are close, you tell me to suck your clit hard and your strong thighs clamp my head as you convulse in orgasm.

After I have lapped your dripping pussy hole and swollen lips, you stroke my wet face and tell me to wank while you watch. It doesn't take long. You delight in holding me down so that I cover my belly in spunk. Equal ops, you remind me.