Holiday Pay

Story Info
The fringe benefits of working holidays.
1.4k words
4.04
17.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm always the one who gets stuck working holidays, I told myself as I thought out loud. Since I was single again it beat staying home and doing nothing. Or going to my buddies' houses for fourth of July barbecues that last forever and having their wives fixing me up with every friend they have ever had. I was so involved in talking to myself that I didn't notice someone standing on the deck of the condo I was working on. "You're not the only one." I looked up to see Barb, the realtor in charge of selling the complex, standing behind me. "I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there. Just talking to myself," I said .

"I sold one of the units up the road. Can you help my get the for sale sign out of the yard?"

"Sure, lead the way," I said as I followed her across the street.

"I always have to do this by myself," she commented as we got into her SUV. "And I'm not dressed for digging in the yard." As she turned around to look behind us to back out of the drive, I noticed she was very well dressed at that. She looked like the very picture of a woman who meant business. Nothing too sexy, but just a hint of it all the same. I started to blush a little as she caught me noticing her. Not that I hadn't noticed her several times in the past couple of months. We seemed to work a lot of the same crappy hours.

"Hey work before fun," she teased smiling at me, and up the road we went. Fifteen minutes later I was washing up in the laundry of a 3-bedroom townhouse that I had bricked out months earlier.

"Did you ever get to see one of these finished?" she asked.

"No, I only lay the brick . Somebody else gets the inside work."

"Well let me give you a tour. It's just us here today." I followed her like a puppy all over the house. Watching her walk up the stairs, with her butt swaying from side to side with each step, made me hard. As she showed me one of the upstairs bedrooms she said, "Because this was a model, the new owners have a choice to keep the display furnishings. I always tell them to keep the bedroom suites. After all, they're very expensive and brand new." With that she sat down on the bed and reclined on her elbow. "Never broken in," she said smiling. I looked at her. It was as if she knew just what I saw in my fantasies and I started to get really nervous. "Maybe I should go," I said as I turned towards the doorway.

She took hold of my arm as I turned. "Is that what you want to do? Just leave? Or do you want me to start things?" With that, she pulled me down to my knees at the foot of the bed. She sat up and placed my hands on her nylon-covered legs. Years of working with brick and stone have made my hands rough, which made the sensation of touch even more erotic as I slid my hands up her thighs.

"You can have me anyway you want," she whispered softly in my ear.

I ran my hands up her sides stopping at the sides of her breasts. "I want you now," I said softly back in reply, kissing her, ever so lightly, on her lips. First one, then the other. I ran my right hand up her back and caressed the side of her neck. She tilted her head back and I took my cue to nibble my way down to her shoulder. She moaned softly as I nipped and nuzzled the nape of her neck. Holding her close, I could feel goosebumps rising on her skin.

She broke away telling me, "I have been watching you for awhile. I guess I have a thing for men covered in mortar." She stood and began unbuttoning her blouse. I stood frozen in time as she slowly removed it and slid her skirt down over her hips. As she took her bra off she looked at me and purred, "Do I have to do this by myself?"

"Leave your hose on," I begged. She smiled and said something about being a "kinky little boy," but I didn't hear it. I was under her spell. Her 41-year old body was perfect. As she stood there, I saw the one I had fantasized about. Not her, mind you, but her body. Breasts just big enough to hold, slightly rounded hips, not some teen-ager, but a woman I had to have.

"Need help?" she asked as she started to pull my shirt over my head. I snapped out of it and my clothes started flying all over the room. I scooped her up, kissing her deeply as I laid her on the bed. My mouth went straight to her nipples licking and sucking each one in turn. Feeling them harden and grow on my tongue, made me do the same. I pushed my hand into her pantyhose over her neatly trimmed patch of hair. I was surprised to feel how wet she was. Her tender folds opened up to let my finger tickle her clit. It grew under my touch as she arched her back.

"Yes, please.......there....now.....please...." she said through her clenched teeth as she pushed my head down past her tummy. I shifted my body so that I was laying next to her, and using my fingers, tore a hole in her hose. Gently spreading her lips, I licked her, greedily tasting her. The sweet musky taste was like the nectar of the gods to me. Over and over I was stabbing her pussy with my tongue, only stopping to suck on her clit, as she locked her legs around my head. I pushed my cock at her, hoping that she would return the favor, but all she would do was pump me with her hands.

"Cum...cum...cumming," she said as she jacked me off almost to the point where it hurt. As her orgasm was about to explode inside her, I could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around my tongue. She held my mouth locked on her pussy. Then she ground her cunt over my lips and teeth, using me like a toy for her pleasure. I was about to cum as well, and she knew it. She pulled the skin back tight over my cock and held it there, pointing it at her tits. She commanded me to "give it to her." She held my dick so tight I could not shoot. Just then, she let go of me and let me cum, spurt after spurt onto her breasts. She continued to pump my cock until finally it went soft.

"I'm sorry," she giggled, "I don't suck cock. I'm a vegetarian."

I must have looked a little let down because she ran her finger through the cum on her chest and said, "Lay down and watch. I'll make it up to you."

I laid on my back and watched as she rubbed the cum over her tits and down to her pussy. I looked at this demure woman that I had known for a few years turn into something I had never seen before. Throwing her head back, she started to hump her one hand, while grabbing her nipples and twisting them with the other. All while making some guttural growling noises like a lioness ripping at the carcass of her prey.

This show had me hard again in record time. Seeing my dick rising again, she threw her leg over me and began to fuck me like she was never going to get another piece. She didn't go up and down. Rather she ground her clit against me in a circular motion. She started to cum again and this time the muscles in her pussy seemed to milk my cock. That was it for me. I thrust my hips up into her as she came all over my creaming shaft.

I must have dozed off. I woke up about an hour later, alone. The only thing left of her were the torn pantyhose. I found out the next day that Barb had already given her notice, and had moved up north to a house by some lake and a new life. I guess I was the end of her old life. I still wouldn't trade that afternoon for anything. And the double-overtime pay didn't hurt either...