Holiday Romances Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, perhaps a sauna?" Sten asked after we had all finished.

It was nowhere near as difficult to strip off in front of them this time. I actually felt quite at ease following Sten into the sauna, which was surprisingly large. I sat beside him on one side and Ang and Kevin next to each other opposite us. The hot, dry heat soon opened my pores and I was quickly perspiring, hoiping against hope that was making me lose weight. I could feel little rivulets of perspiration running down between my breasts, over my waist and onto the swell of my tummy before vanishing into my neat patch of trimmed, dark brown pubic hairs. I looked at the others and saw that they were all perspiring, although it was affecting Kevin and me more than them, familiarity I guess.

"The lake?" Sten said his glance sweeping up and down my body. That made me tingle, I felt my body coming alive.

"Yes, I think," I replied.

"There may be others around Mandy; will you be ok with that?" He asked.

I smiled at him, thanking him for his consideration.

"I think so, I'm getting used to it now."

"You see Amanda," Agnetta said. "You are becoming Scandinavian already."

"What about me?" Kevin asked.

Agnetta pointedly looked down his body at his half-erect penis. She smiled.

"With you Kevin, induction to the Finnish way of life and thinking may take a little longer."

We all laughed as we piled out of the cabin and ran across the grass to the lake. It was just getting dark, but there were some floodlights that lit up the water to ten or so metres into the lake.

My body is not made for running in the nude. My tits jiggle and fly all over the place and any distance much more than the thirty or so metres I had to run to the lake, really is uncomfortable. Although I was, indeed, becoming much more comfortable being naked in public, I did feel embarrassed to see several couples on the shore or in the lake. The embarrassment was more due to my wobbling, bouncy tits, I think, than the fact of my body being on show.

"Steady Amanda," Sten said jogging alongside me.

Ang and Kevin were some way behind us. 'Maybe he had tried to get his half-erection down before exposing himself, I thought?' But then thinking again, I thought. 'If he was alone with the gorgeous, naked Agnetta for any time, he would be unlikely to lose, but more likely to gain a hard-on.'

"Yes, let's slow down."

"It is quite some show?" He went on as I looked around and saw several men looking at me.

"Bloody things," I said as we slowed to a walk as we reached the edge of the lake. "They can be such a nuisance, at times."

"Maybe," he said moving very close to me as we stopped at the waters edge. "But Amanda they are absolutely beautiful as is every part of you."

I thought, for a moment he was going to take me in his arms and kiss me. Was that me thinking, or hoping? I wondered as Sten said.

"We must get in quickly before the effect of the sauna wears off. Come on."

He took my hand in his. That felt nice, God I was starting to so fancy this man, something I had little experience of since I had started going with Kevin, some ten years ago. Not only had I kept my body for him, my mind was equally pure.

I saw Kevin and Angetta also entering the lake a few metres down from us and, as I had guessed, his dick was still showing signs of a half-erection

It was very cold in the lake, which got deep very quickly. The water was quickly up to my waste and covering Sten's 'equipment.' The sensation of the stingingly cold water on my sauna-heated skin produced a lovely feeling, half way between pleasure and pain; a little like being spanked, I guessed, although I had never had that pleasure.

The water took my breath away and I was panting immediately. Sten was still holding my hand, just under the water, he seemed to be holding it tighter and we stood very close facing each other. The coldness not only affected my breathing and made my body come out in goose bumps, but it also had the most startling influence on my nipples. They are always sensitive and when I am aroused, they grow considerably. But rarely had they exploded quite as they did now. They seemed to just grow and grow and get harder and harder. When the feelings from this amazing nipple erection combined with the mixture of pleasure and pain from the cold water, I felt so extraordinarily turned on that I, almost, wanted Sten to shag me there and then in the water; just as Kevin had done in Crete, when we had first met our special friends from Finland.

As Sten said. "Come on let's go, that's enough," I saw that his eyes were focused right on my nipple display. He smiled as he said softly. "I never knew I could have such an affect, just holding a girl's hand."

I smiled back. "Well you live and learn don't you?"

As he led me by the hand from the lake, " I looked over to my husband and his wife, wondering if Kevin was experiencing anything like I was. The way he was staring at Angetta and the closeness of their bodies made me think he probably was.

Chapter 8

We walked, rather than ran, back to the cabin. Sten was still holding my hand I realised, as we went into the lounge and not the sauna.

"Did you enjoy that Amanda?"

I wasn't quite sure what he was referring to, but in any case said. "Yes," just as Agnetta and Kevin came in. They were also holding hands. I saw that the cold of the lake hadn't had a lasting effect on my husband, for yet again, his cock was at half-mast. Sten also saw that.

"It doesn't always work Kevin," he smiled.

"It did, but not for long," Kevin replied. "It's being naked in front of your friends I think."

"Gee thanks," Agnetta said striking up a jokingly provocative pose with her hand on her hip. "And to think I was so arrogant to think it was me."

I smiled and looked at her. Her strikingly long nipples were as aroused as mine.

"I'm sure it's both," I said quietly, still enjoying my hand being held by Sten.

"So Sten?" Agnetta said to her husband "Is it our friends that have done that to you?"

We all looked at him at the same time. I was amazed, surprised, but surprisingly pleased to see his erection starting.

"No darling, I am used to that he said," squeezing my hand.

"But not used to holding hands with someone as beautiful and sexy as Amanda," she retorted, looking me right in the eyes.

"Well you of course darling, but Amanda and Kevin are now special friends of ours aren't they?" He said squeezing my hand and looking from his wife, to me and then to my husband."

"Yes Sten, we have our new 'special friends' don't we?" Agnetta said moving very close to Kevin and slipping her arm round his waist.

"Are you Kevin?" She asked, turning and pressing her body against his side, her pert breasts squashing against his arm.

Kevin, unusually, looked perplexed and seemed tongue-tied. That surprised me as he did by looking at me. He raised his eyebrows at me at just about the same time as Sten slid his arm round my waist, his hand pointing downwards so that his fingers brushed my bottom just where it swelled out from my lower waist. He softly caressed me and said quietly.

"Well Amanda are you?"

It was clearly down to me. The ball was in my court. It was my decision, my choice. It was up to me whether I agreed in front of my husband to let another man have sex with me as my husband had sex with his wife. In the end, of course, there was no choice; it was a no brainer, a done deal.

As I felt Sten's fingers pressing more firmly into the slight excess of flesh on my hip, pulling my other hip tightly against his, I simply whimpered.

"Yes."

Then, I was in his arms. Then we were kissing, Then Agnetta and Kevin were doing the same.

As if by a pre-arranged signal, Sten was fully erect. His fairly long, beautifully hard, nicely warm and welcomingly thick cock moulded itself into the softness my tummy. He was squirming it against me from my pubic bone, up the middle of my stomach nearly to my naval. And I know that without thinking, I was squirming back at it.

We kissed surprisingly deeply and passionately. Our mouths were wide open, our lips were squelching and both tongues were searching inside the other's mouth. I felt uninhibited, free and amazingly up for having sex with him and letting my husband do the same with Agnetta.

I was sure that Kevin was experiencing similar thoughts and emotions. I opened my eyes and looked at them. They were in almost an identical position to us; eyes closed, grinding their bodies together and kissing deeply. Kevin's hands were gripping Angetta's gorgeous ass, his fingers digging into the softness of each cheek. The sight gave me surges of even more arousal.

'Shit, I get turned on looking at my husband kissing another woman,' I thought to myself, wondering just what sexually liberating or confusing experiences were affecting me.

We kissed for some time. Nobody spoke. It was as if we were getting used to each other or, continuing what we had started in Crete and what had been bubbling under the surface since we had arrived in Finland. Whatever that was it was certainly breaking through the surface now.

I was running my hands up and down his back and neck, squirming my body against him and squashing my breasts against his firm, so welcoming chest. Sten was ruffling my long hair, rubbing his hands up and down my back and squeezing and pinching the cheeks of my bottom, just as I knew Kevin was doing to Angetta's beautiful bum.

I had to look at them again. My body jerked with a rush of sexual buzz when I saw that Angetta had her hand between them and was holding and, presumably, stroking Kevin's cock. It was quite some sight, but then so was seeing my husband caressing her breasts.

Sten broke our kiss at last. He whispered. "Are you ok with this Mandy?"

I now had little hesitation. "Yes Sten I am."

And, I realised, I really was comfortable. Comfortable with my nudity, with being held tightly against the naked, erect Finn, with seeing my husband and Sten's sexy and attractive wife in each other's arms and with what this must surely lead to.

Sten called out to Agnetta.

"Ang, I think it is time Amanda and Kevin saw the other bedroom, don't you?"

"Yes darling," Angetta replied breaking away from my husband, but leaving her arm draped round his shoulder as his was still around her slim shoulders.

It clicked what they meant as Sten took my hand and led me towards the rear of the house. The third bedroom that Kevin and I hadn't seen. He opened the door and stood to one side for me to enter first, ever polite, these Finns! As Kevin and I walked in ahead of our hosts, Sten said, smiling. "This is our love room."

"Wow," Kevin said. I said nothing but felt wow.

The room ran the length of the rear of the cabin making it eight or nine metres wide and four or so deep. A huge bed, easily the largest I had ever seen, dominated it. In keeping with the Scandinavian style, it was low, the top being no more than a foot from the heavily carpeted floor. In one corner of the room there was a round hot tub bubbling away. It looked as if it could seat six. Alongside that was the obligatory sauna. The other side of the room featured a wet room with three showerheads, all enormous. That could easily accommodate six, probably more. Looking around I wondered how many 'special friends' they had!

"Very nice" Kevin said. "And what a bed?"

Sten's arm was down my back, his hand was on my hip. I was slightly leaning against him. His fingers caressed my hip. I felt his lips on my ear. I bent my head towards him and, looking down I saw my unruly, chestnut locks tumbling onto his chest. It was hard to hear what he said at first, so I pulled my hair away. Then I got it.

"Come to bed with me Mandy, I want to make love to you. May I?"

The pee or get off the pot, sixty-four thousand dollar question had been asked at last. I looked across at my husband and Agnetta. They were kissing again. They provided my answer. I simply said.

"Yes."

It was as if there was an unsaid signal, for just as Sten eased me back onto the bed, so Angetta was moving backwards pulling Kevin with her. I was on my back beside her, a few feet away. We glanced at each other. Her body was so slim, her tummy as flat as a board. I held my breath drawing mine in as Sten climbed on to the bed and knelt beside me. His full erection was standing up dead straight forcing its way almost to his naval. He looked gorgeous. Sten lay beside me and pulled me onto my side, my tits dangled a bit making wish I had smaller, perter ones like Angetta's. My back was towards her. She was in Kevin's arms and they were kissing deeply and quite noisily; there were hands roaming all over the other's body.

Sten and I kissed again and once more, I had that lovely feeling as his sturdy, it was thicker than Kevin's, cock pressed against my pubic bone and sank into the softness of my tummy. We squirmed our bodies together as the intensity of our kiss told me that the time was nigh. Sten's urgent grasping of my breasts, his pinching and pulling of my nipples and his gripping of the cheeks of my bum told me that there would be little foreplay. My body told me that was right. That could come later, there was plenty of time. Now was the time for consummating our 'special friends' relationship, for doing what had been implied for so long. Yes now was the time for both couples to have a quick, urgent fuck.

Why, I don't know. How could I? Maybe it just happened, possibly it was sheer coincidence or, perhaps, that's how first time fucks in such situations happen. On the other hand it could be that Sten and Angetta manipulated it so that she and I were on our backs and being fucked by the other's husband in an old-fashioned missionary position: an oldie but a goodie, I always think.

Sten rolled me onto my back just as Angetta turned onto hers. Although there was acres of space on the big bed, plenty enough for at least four couples, we were close together, just a metre or so apart.

Sten laid on top of me, one hand finding, my breasts, the other going round my back and pushing downward clearly headed for my bum, just like Kevin; men, they are so predictable!

I glanced at the others. Kevin was between her opened legs - I knew he wouldn't like that - he was kissing her breasts and pulling on her long nipples. He shuffled his body a little, his bum going up in the air a bit, just as Sten pushed himself down so that his cock slid from my stomach to between my legs. I felt the bulbous tip pressing against my soaked lips. They naturally opened in preparation for his penetration. The head of his cock nestled tantalisingly between them.

I heard Angetta grunt and guessed that Kevin had entered her. When I looked across and saw the unmistakable expression of a woman being fucked on her face, I was no longer guessing that he was up her. Despite the fact that I had Sten's cock wedged between the lips of my open, available and welcoming pussy, it came as somewhat of a jolt to realise that my husband was about to shag another woman, something I had often suspected, but of course never witnessed, until now.

When I heard him whisper, "Close your legs, legs," I knew for certain that he was deep inside her.

Kevin has this thing about tight pussies, probably why later in our marriage, or even at that time, he had such a penchant for young twenty something women. He found that by me closing my legs and, sometimes even, crossing them, I became tight and simulated, I suppose, the cunts of the young birds he consistently, so I found out later, took to bed or had in the back of his car.

Sten had no such hang ups. My legs were encouragingly wide open as he slid effortlessly into me his mouth glued to mine. We kissed and sucked each other's lips as he started moving in and out, pausing only to reach down beneath my upper legs. He pulled on them signalling to me to raise my knees. I gladly did. I bent my lower legs, wrapped them round him and crossed my ankles. It's such a wonderful sensation to have sex like that.

It was the first time anyone other than Kevin had been in me for over ten years. A decade since I had been shagged by another man, almost a third of my life. I had forgotten what I had been missing. Not that Sten was particularly more adept or creative in the way he had me; after all, there are only so many ways that a man can shove his cock in and out of a woman, isn't there? Is was that it was different and that it was with another man, which made it so exciting. That made me begin to understand why Kevin 'played away from home.' Not that I condoned that, I didn't, but now we had a way whereby he and I could have our cake and eat it; where we could be 'faithful' yet enjoy sex with others, where we could comply with our marital sexual responsibilities to each others, but fuck other people as well. That excited me. But then, I was being excited by a variety of things. That thought, Sten surging in and out of me, the easy rhythm we found, the fact I was having sex with another man and, of course and, in some ways most excitingly, having my husbands and my lover's wife laying alongside me also having sex.

I looked over at them and my heart pounded even harder. They weren't kissing. Kevin's head was alongside Angetta's; hers was turned slightly to one side looking at me, hiding my husband's face. His bottom was thrusting up and down as he pumped himself in an out of her in that steady, rather slow rhythm, which I knew so well, Sten was altogether a quicker fucker!

I could see that one of Kevin's hands was squeezing Angetta's breast, the other was hidden, but I guessed was under her, holding and squeezing her lovely bum. That was all very exciting. However, it was Angetta who gave me the strongest sexual thrill. The look on her face, the tightly closed eyes, and the open mouth with her tongue out were all so expressive of sexual pleasure. It wasn't just her face, though. It was also her panting, the movements of her head, her body rising and moving against Kevin's and her hands, which were so deftly, tenderly and lovingly, almost, stroking his body and gripping his bum. I had never seen another woman having sex before, come to that I hadn't seen a man having it either. I have to say that it was one of the most exciting, tender, intimate, loving and erotic sights I hade ever witnessed. If watching her being screwed by my husband was a buzz, when Angetta opened her eyes and met mine, the tempo of my excitement increased, probably exponentially.

She smiled; it was a nice smile, a warm and loving smile. I smiled back. I watched absolutely fascinated as she reached out towards me. Her hand was covering the gap between us, but we were too far apart for it to reach my body. Then I realised with, I have to admit, a touch of disappointment that she was not trying to reach that. I slid my hand out and met hers. We held hands, her fingers rubbed the back of my hand, and mine rubbed her back. It was so engaging, we were becoming connected, joined as a pair of couples. Now, I saw and understood exactly what Sten and Angetta meant about special friends.

We could each see that the other was close to an orgasm. There was a dreamy, yet excited look in her half-closed eyes. That was lovely.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Kevin was speeding up, thrusting deeper and surging harder. Sten was doing the same. Angetta's and my grip tightened. I was finding it hard to get my breath, I was panting, gasping, grunting and moaning as I pushed my body back against Sten's gorgeously thrusting cock.

"I'm near Mandy, yes? Ok?"

"Oh yes Sten," I sighed gripping his wife's hand even more firmly.

"Are you ready Mandy, ready to cum?"

What an amazing question to be asked, I thought, as his wife squeezed my hand as she heard the exchange.