Holiday Romances Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin joined in, uninvited and rather unnecessarily, I thought.

"I bet she is Sten, make her cum as I will Angetta."

I felt his hand join Ang's and mine and then, finally Sten's rested on the other three. We were all joined. It was so symbolic.

And then I was cumming. And then I heard deep, almost animalistic grunts from Angetta. And then I saw my husband thrust deep into my friend and then hold his body rigid as he moaned loudly, as he always does when he ejaculates. And then I felt Sten force himself more firmly into me. And then I felt him cumming.

And then amazingly Sten, Angetta and us, their special friends, all climaxed together.

Chapter 9

I felt, as the saying goes, well and truly fucked. But then, I had been. I think the tension and build up I, and possibly Kevin as well, had experienced over the past two days, having sex with someone other than our partners, but with them next to us and holding Angetta's hand, added enormously to the outpouring of emotions that accompanied my orgasm. Either that or, as I get older, they get heavier.

"Oh God," I was moaning as Sten slipped out of me, rolled off my body and laid beside me still cuddling me.

"That was fantastic Mandy, amazing," he groaned, not for one moment letting go of me, unlike Kevin, who I could hear saying similar things to Angetta.

"Was it ok for you?" Sten rather unnecessarily asked, demonstrating the vanity of men, even the sexually liberated Finns.

Naked and spent, but with no sense of embarrassment. We all lay there for a while recovering. Whatever the reasons, it did seem that for all of us it had been successful and satisfying, it certainly had been for me.

"Let's shower," Ang said taking hold of my hand. "Come on Mands, you wait until you feel these showers."

She led me to the wet room, which occupied most of one side of the room and had three showers. She pressed some buttons by the door and the showers started.

"Walk through them," she suggested.

I did. The first was lukewarm and lovely, the second was cold and horrible, but stimulating and the third was hot with the water coming pulsating out of the huge showerhead in spurts.

"Keep moving from to the other," she advised as the men joined us.

It was a strange set of experiences. Strange, but pleasant, surprisingly so, for my body was being refreshed and stimulated by a range of sensations; a bit like from the earlier sauna to the lake.

There was a pile of big fluffy, dark blue towels in a heated cupboard just outside the wet room. It made me wonder just how much their heating and laundry bills must be. We all took one, dried ourselves and then, for some reason, wrapped them round us, the girls tucking them above their boobs, the guys round their wastes..

Sten opened a fridge and brought out a bottle of very chilled vodka and four equally cold, shot glasses.

"Prost," he said as we all downed the first one and held our glasses out for the inevitable refills.

"Here's to our 'special friends' Amanda and Kevin and our thanks to them for visiting us," Angetta said as we all clicked glasses.

"Hold on," Kevin chipped in. "Remember, we aren't vodka drinkers, so let's have two toasts with one shot." They both laughed.

"And here's to Finland, its way of life and to our 'special friends' who have shown us so much," he said, rather eloquently I thought.

One thing, well there were loads actually, I found odd was that now Sten and I had had sex, I reverted to standing next to Kevin and, when we went to sit down I immediately went to sit by him, not Sten. Kevin seemed to be drawn the same way, interesting.

"How about the hot tub?" Agnetta suggested.

"Good idea," I offered.

"Think I'll give it a miss for awhile," Kevin said. "My body's not used to getting wet so much."

Sten laughed. "Yes mine too."

"Come on then Mandy," Angetta said, grabbing my hand. "Just girls together then."

We somewhat waddled in our bare feet with the towels tightly wrapped round us, across the thick, underfloor heated, carpet to a slightly raised wooden deck, into which the round hot tub had been built.

Standing quite close together by the side of the sunken tub, we momentarily just stared at each other. We seemed to freeze, move into a trance and not quite know what to do next. Angetta solved that. Taking hold of the top of her towel, she pulled on it as she smiled at me and said.

"Come on Mandy, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Laughing, I replied. "My pleasure, but you have already seen mine."

Her face was serious as she unwrapped her towel exposing her lovely body. She said softly.

"And very nice it is too Amanda," as, under her watchful eye, I did the same.

Although I was aware that our husbands were sitting just a few feet across the room, presumably looking at us, my focus was far more on Angetta than on them. It was her gaze that made me tingle, her look that gave me goose bumps and her eyes that I stared into for approval of my naked body, which I felt I was offering to her.

"Fuck, what the hell was going on?"

Yes, I had been with women, well girls, in the dim and distant past of university, sexuality explorations. No, girl to girl sex was not a secret to me, yes, I had told Kevin about it - we had no secrets, or so I thought - and yes, he often pestered me to agree to a girl, girl and him threesome, but I hadn't. In fact, since starting up with him, I had felt nothing towards other women, or men come to that. My ten years with him had, up until ten minutes ago, been totally faithful, in both mind and body. But now, I could feel that going out of the window as, firstly I had fucked Sten and now my feelings were being drawn towards fucking his wife as well. Is this what they had meant about being liberated I wondered as I dropped the towel to the floor, took Angetta's proffered hand and, as elegantly as was possible, entered the hot tub. To do that we had to step up and over the top of the tub and then across and down into the water; real open leg stuff, movements that women hate when naked.

Still holding hands, we stood in the middle of the welcomingly warm bubbling water, looking at each other. My eyes took in her lovely face dominated by the angular cheekbones, the deep pools of blue of her eyes and her slightly parted lips and mouth. That was slightly too large to make her classically beautiful, just amazingly attractive and extraordinarily sexy like Carly Simon. I let my glance slide downwards as I knew she was as well. I saw her pert, smallish, probably B cup, breasts with the unusually long nipples and coral pink areola, I looked at her maddeningly slim waist and flat stomach that made me so jealous. I saw: her lithe, tanned thighs that were exactly the same colour as the rest of her body, thanks to her nude sunbathing; the flair of her hips that turned her otherwise, almost boyishly slim body into one that was totally womanly and of course her pubis. Shaved and smooth it seemed to gleam as I noticed the pink of the front of her lips where they joined around her clitoris. As I did that, I knew Ang was looking at me: at my unruly, wavy, chestnut hair that tumbled down past my shoulders the stray lock or two falling onto my chest and breasts; at my full, DD cup breasts that to my torment sagged a little and jiggled wildly with my every move; at the oversized, rather dark, pink areola and the buds of my nipples, which were waiting to explode into erection; at my fuller waist and the slight, swell of my tummy and at my neatly trimmed patch of brown hair guarding and hiding the entrance to my sexual body, which her husband had just penetrated. As we looked at each other, Sten's earlier comments about us all being both, an exhibitionist and a voyeur flashed into my mind. I had to admit, that I was now in complete agreement with him. I loved looking at her, enjoying her gaze on me and was excited by having the audience of our husbands.

If I was honest, I had guessed that something like this may happen and, if brutally honest, I had hoped it might. There had been many signs. Light touches by both of us, glances out of the corner of ours eyes, looks that lingered just a tad too long, compliments on intimate parts of the other's body and suggestive, sort of, come on remarks.

Despite all that though, was anything really happening? For Christ's sake we were only holding hands standing in a hot tub with our husbands looking on. And there had been several 'false starts', if that's what they were, between the four of us. Maybe this was the same, maybe Angetta was testing me or maybe she was just being 'friendly' and her current attention was simply an overflow of the orgasm my husband had just helped her enjoy? I had forgotten, just how complicated, 'cat and mouse' and 'will they or won't they' sexual jousting can be.

We sat down side by side on the ledge that ran round the tub about a foot beneath the surface. I noticed that the water came halfway up my breasts if I sat straight, so that it partially, but not quite covered my nipples. I looked at Ang and her nipples seemed as if they were floating on the surface. We were still holding hands. She squeezed, I squeezed back. Our hips, outer thighs, knees, lower legs and feet were touching, well more than that for they were tightly pressed together. We had raised our hands, which squashed our arms together as well. We were looking into each other's eyes, but that was difficult sitting with our backs straight against the wall of the tub. We both turned slightly towards each other, my left breast brushed against her right nipple. We didn't follow that up or do anything overtly as a reaction to it. It didn't seem necessary, it didn't seem important, it didn't seem appropriate to change the tranquil, tender mood that had built up between us. There was a sort of serenity, a peace, a relaxed and a knowing of what was now so likely to happen between us atmosphere.

The soft meeting of our lips in a gentle, caring kiss was as inevitable as it was wonderful.

We hadn't closed our eyes as our faces, almost mechanistically, closed the small gap. We held each other's gaze seeing and analysing the range of emotions in the other's eyes as our lips were drawn together as if they were magnets. Just as they met, Angetta breathed, almost inaudibly.

"Oh yes Amanda, at last."

Then the remaining small space between the two mouths was closed. I was being kissed and was kissing a woman for the first time since I was a teenager. And it really was like riding a bike, you just don't forget. It was lovely.

There was no immediate urgency, no frantic squirming of lips, grinding of teeth or plunging of tongues. We knew we had time, we knew we had all night if we wanted it, we knew we didn't need to hurry. We were not stealing time from our husbands, cheating on them or kissing another woman behind their backs. No, we were doing it in front of them, they were watching us and that added immensely to the feelings and emotions I was experiencing, and was hoping that Angetta was as well.

Her right arm came out from the water and snaked round my neck. I slid my right arm round her shoulders as we turned our upper bodies, almost at ninety degrees it seemed. We were still kissing as we pressed our breasts together just on the surface of the water. Mine engulfed hers, making me feel strangely proud,

"Mmmmmm," I heard her sigh.

I smiled. "Yes, mmmmmmmm too," I whispered back.

We kissed again. Deeper this time, not with more urgency, but with more passion and more desire and certainly with far greater sexual undertones.

"Let's get out?" Ang said, standing up. I did the same. She took my face in her hands and kissed me.

"Here let us?" I heard Sten say. We both turned at the same time and I, at least, was surprised, yet pleased to see the two men standing beside the tub holding towels.

As we clambered out, I looked at both of them. Sten had a sort of neutral look on his face, almost as if this was a frequent occurrence. Kevin was beaming; he was clearly enjoying 'our show' and was quite evidently excited by it for, unusually in such a short time, he was regaining his erection.

They held the towels for us and draped them round our shoulders. We slid our arms round each other's waist.

"That was amazing," Kevin said softly and diplomatically.

"Yes ladies it was," Sten chimed in as Angetta and I ambled towards the low bed.

We stood beside it and used the towels to dry each other, with the men helping out on our backs.

Facing each other, with Sten behind me and Kevin behind her, we slid into each other's arms and again kissed. This time there was more urgency, no not urgency as such, maybe passion is a more apt description; we had had a taste of the other, we now both wanted the full meal.

Our hands ran up and down the other's back drifting as far as the roundness of our bottoms. I hoped mine felt as amazing to her as hers did to me.

We kissed deeper and deeper. Our mouths were open, our lips were squirming and our tongues were plunging, and licking. We were writhing our bodies together, my fuller breasts enveloping hers, Angetta's hard, long nipples pressing into mine. If that was wonderful, what happened next was as good as indescribable, but I will of course try!

I felt Sten pressing his body against me. He lifted my hair, kissed the back of my head and ran his tongue up and down my neck sending lovely little frissons through me. These frissons, though, quickly turned into fairly strong shudders of sensation when I felt him fit the rigid length of his erection snugly into the crease between the cheeks of my bottom. And those shudders began to verge on being convulsions when I felt his arms slip round me and I saw his hands reach for, not mine, but Angetta's breasts at the same time as which my husband's hands found mine. I assumed he was giving Angetta's bottom a similar treat to what Sten was providing to me.

We moved to the bed. Who started that, I don't know. Maybe Angetta, maybe me or both of us together, possibly it was Sten and or Kevin, who knows and who cares?

The four of us then made love. And I mean all four, all four together, not two couples but a full and complete four-way lovemaking. And I mean lovemaking not sex. Yes us four 'special friends' made love to each other in a way that I had no idea was possible.

Sten made love to Angetta and me as Kevin did to her and me. And as we girls did together. What Angetta and I did wasn't heavy lesbian stuff, just as what she and I did with the guys wasn't heavy fucking. Yes, at some time both my husband and Sten fucked me as, I assume, Ang was as well. But they were not fucks that led to ejaculation. They couldn't, after all we made love, amazingly, for hours. It just went on and on, all the time becoming more exciting, but also more tender and caring.

A lot of the time, I had my eyes closed and in any case, someone had dimmed the lights until it was quite dark. It was hard to tell visually who was who. It was hard to know whether a mouth on my nipple, a finger on my clit or a tongue in my pussy was male or female. It was hard to know at times, whom I was kissing or whose cock was in my hand or mouth. I was twice fucked, not knowing for sure whether it was Kevin or Sten. But then they were not full fucks. They didn't seem to be necessary, ejaculations and orgasms were not 'de rigeur', all of us were continually in a state of arousal that was just beneath a climax. Somehow, we were able to maintain that throughout this extraordinary bout of four-way lovemaking.

At times, I dozed off only to be woken deliciously by a mouth on mine, a tongue on my breast or nipple or something, lips, a finger or a cock enquiring at the lips of my pussy. Though possibly still half asleep, I would respond. I would kiss back, push my breast against the arousing visitor or open my legs receptively to the enquiring whatever.

Obviously, Angetta and I did cum; many times, but then women can, can't they?

I think the first time we both climaxed together, I was being fucked by Kevin, and she by Sten, but we were kissing each other. Well not just kissing, also caressing each other's breasts and lower down on our clits and pussies. At the same time, we were brushing our nipples together, bending our heads, and licking each other's chest, boobs and nipples.

As she and I got it on so wonderfully, I felt a cock enquiring at my lips from behind. Is it blasé, arrogant, uncaring or what, to admit that I didn't know whose cock it was that was ringing on the bells of the gates to the heaven I could offer? As I lifted my leg to provide an easier access through those 'gates, I purposefully kept my eyes close. I didn't want to know. I wanted to keep it secret, I wanted to be fucked by I don't know who. I was and it was fantastic.

I, certainly, and talking to them after, the others as well, moved into a sort of trance. Sex and maybe some form of love as well, had taken us over completely and utterly. It was like no other sensation I had ever experienced. My mind and body seemed to be fused into one where the physical and emotional reactions became a single, all-consuming and all-powerful driving force. My brain, all my thoughts and all my desires were focused on one thing, one simple and sensitive thing, sexual satisfaction. At times, as the four of us made love, I couldn't tell where my body ended and others started, so intense were the feelings and emotions.

Mentally I became so focused. My mind seemed only to be able to concentrate on sexual objects, Sten and Kevin's cocks and Angetta's breasts and nipples.

Physically, I seemed to change as well. Instead of being a 'normally' formed woman, I became something different. Most of me disappeared or seemed not to exist. My being became one large cunt; I was nothing but that, I existed purely for that cunt to have the pleasure it so determinedly demanded.

Did it become fucking confusing? Absolutely. Was it fucking amazing? Totally.

And that became the theme of the remainder of our holiday, confusion and amazement.

The days were spent walking the wonderful countryside, boating, visiting enchanting 'Hansel and Gretel' villages and, of course, nude, mixed saunas.

The evenings and night were spent fucking, as simple as that, but far, far more meaningful, hence the amazement.

During the days, nothing was mentioned about the nights, hence the confusion.

Everything any of us did that was concerned with our 'special friendship' was done in front of the others. The real 'specialness' of the friendship was that it was four-way.

That said about the mutuality of what we did and the four-way nature of how we did it, there was some extraordinarily sensational two-way action as well.

Angetta and I together started slowly. That first night, maybe due to some shyness with our husbands, it was only the second time she had 'performed' with a woman in front of him she later told me, or a reticence with each other, we didn't go very far. We didn't get into any heavy lesbian stuff. That came later.

Whilst all four of us were always present, we didn't all always all participate in the action. That made for some pretty sensational three-way action as well.

It took two more sessions before Angetta and I felt comfortable enough to really go for it. As it happens, we'd had sex with our husbands with the others watching. That brought a new meaning to being screwed by Kevin. Knowing our friends were watching, looking at them doing it and looking at them looking at us, adds such a powerful dimension to sex; back to the voyeur/exhibitionist thing, I guess.

Sten and Kevin were spent, well at least for a while. That lack of recovery powers in men, especially when they are in their late thirties and above, really does make us women think of toy boys at times, oh for a second helping half an hour later.