Holiday Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at Dave. He had just finished oiling himself and his cock, like Stuart's, lay heavily on his belly, partially aroused by the application of the oil and, possibly, by the novelty of the situation. Lydia, Sally noticed, was staring at it with frank interest and, for the first time, the thought crossed her mind that maybe the letting down of Lydia's hair meant doing more than just sunbathing in the nude.

However, once she had anointed herself with oil, she dozed off, waking at the sound of splashing to find the others fooling around in the pool. She shivered, realizing some of the heat had gone from the day and joined the others in the water.

'We were just saying,' Stuart said, swimming over to meet her, 'that we think we all ought to go out for a meal together.'

'If we do,' she replied, 'it'll have to be our treat. You provided lunch and that lethal fruit stuff.'

'We can argue about who pays, later,' he said carelessly. 'But how do you fancy shaking those lovely legs of yours on a dance floor after dinner?'

His hand brushed her thigh, fleetingly, as he spoke. Sally shivered, telling herself it was because she was cold and not because she was starting to consider the possibilities that the evening might bring.

'Dance floor?' she queried, tilting her head slightly to return his grin more provocatively than intended.

'Okay, square metre of hardwood, jammed with about fifty couples. The local disco in fact. Hot, sweaty and intimate -- largely because it's a tiny room with no air conditioning.'

'Intimate, eh?' she giggled.

'Let's just say that when we were there a few days ago, Lydia swore she could tell the guy she was dancing with was circumcised.'

'Oooh!' Sally giggled, pretending to be shocked. 'She must have been dancing very close to him.'

Stuart moved closer to whisper confidentially.

'She said she had to keep her hand down there to fend him off. Personally, I think she wanted to give him a good grope.'

'Stuart!' she laughed delightedly. 'How can you say such a thing?'

'How can he say what thing?' Lydia demanded, splashing towards us.

'I was merely telling Sally how you groped that Australian guy in the disco the other night,' Stuart admitted cheerfully.

'Oh. That,' she said.

'You mean you did?' Sally asked, not quite believing her.

'He was becoming a nuisance,' Lydia shrugged. 'He kept rubbing his hard-on against me like I would be so impressed I'd beg him to fuck me. So I grabbed his dick and held it just long enough for him to start thinking it was his lucky night. Then I told him it felt just like a cock, only smaller!'

Sally burst out laughing.

'Then what?' she asked.

'I don't think he believed he'd heard right so I offered to show him Stuart's, to show him what a real cock looked like. He just turned round and disappeared after that.'

'Are you sure you're a solicitor?' Dave laughed. 'No solicitor I know ever spoke like that.'

'Ah,' Lydia smiled wisely, 'but how many have you met who are on holiday? Or who have just had an apology-for-a-dick jammed against them?'

'None that I know of,' he admitted.

'There you are then.'

'Besides,' Stuart reminded us, 'normal rules don't apply on holiday.'

'And we can be pretty feisty even when they do,' Lydia added.

'Remind me not to dance with Lydia tonight,' Dave said to Sally in a stage whisper.

'Oh, you'll be all right,' she said carelessly. 'From what I've seen, I think it's safe to say there's nothing wrong with your cock.'

'I can certainly vouch for that,' Sally giggled.

'You know what I think?' Sally said to Dave as they were dressing to go out after their showers.

'No, what?' he asked zipping up the flies of his chinos.

'I think that sexy little solicitor in the next villa fancies you.'

Dave looked both pleased and uncertain.

'What gives you that idea?'

'Oh, little things, really. The way she was looking at you after you'd taken off your shorts; the way she told you that there was nothing wrong with your cock. Things like that. What do you think about her?'

Sally buttoned up her silk shirt and waited for Dave's reaction. As always, she enjoyed the feeling of the silk brushing gossamer-lightly against her nipples.

'Should I bother with panties?' she asked, knowing what his answer would be.

'God, no! Er, what do I think about Lydia? As you say, she's pretty sexy.'

'Fancy her do you?'

'Well, yeah, I guess so,' he admitted slowly. 'But I fancy you more.'

'Good answer,' she grinned approvingly, pulling up her short, denim skirt and fastening the waistband. 'I reckon she'd let you, you know?'

'Let me what?' he frowned.

'Fuck her.'

'What makes you think that?' he blinked. 'Firstly, she said she likes to let her hair down on holiday. Now I thought she meant stuff like getting pissed, or going for an all over tan. But then she came out with that stuff about holiday rules being different...'

'I thought that was Stuart's idea?' Dave argued.

'Either way, she seems to agree with it... And then she told you that your cock was much bigger than that poor Australian's. I mean, who grabs a guy's dick because he's rubbed it against you? Put it all together and what have you got? I'll tell you: she likes your cock and the normal rules don't apply. To me that says the ball is in your court and she wouldn't turn you down if you made a move.'

'Hmm!' he said thoughtfully. 'Well, we'll never know, will we?'

'Would you like to?'

'That's academic.'

'Not if the normal rules don't apply.'

'What? You mean you go along with that, "everything's different on holiday," idea, too?'

'How often do you get the chance of a no-strings-attached fuck? Not back home, that's for sure. But here, miles away from anyone and everyone we know, where no-one knows where you live or even what your second name is...? Why do you think the term, "holiday romance," is so common? Because people go away for a break and if they get the chance of some easy sex they grab it. That's what "sexual tourism" is all about, for Heaven's sake.'

Dave was looking at her in amazement.

'Let me make sure I'm understanding this,' he said slowly. 'You're saying that, not only do you think Lydia fancies me, but also, if I made a move, a serious move, you wouldn't mind?'

'Why would I?' she shrugged. 'It's not as though you two are likely to run off together or anything, is it? No. Think about it: we're on holiday; you've got the chance for a bit of fun on the side; within a week she'll be gone and you'll never see or hear from her again. Go for it -- as long as you promise to give me a detailed report. And I do mean detailed!'

'You're amazing. Did you know that?'

'I did,' she said smugly, 'but it's always nice to be reminded.'

'However, I can't see it happening. I mean, where would Stuart be while I'm busy fucking his wife. Or are you suggesting I just tell him I want to borrow her for an hour so I can fuck her brains out?'

'That might work,' she replied seriously. 'It might be better if you were up front about it all to avoid giving Stuart a nasty surprise, but what I suggest is that you simply let her know you're interested and then wait for an opportunity. Don't forget if this, "holiday rules," business is something they both accept, she might already have told him what could be on the cards.'

'And you're really cool about this?'

'I told you. However, now I think about it, what if she has mentioned it to Stuart and he says something along the lines of, "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"?'

Dave thought about that for a moment or two.

'You mean, if he lets her jump into bed with me, she should let him jump into bed with...' He looked at Sally with startled eyes. '...you!'

'It's a thought,' Sally shrugged.

'Wow!'

'I know. You could be happily getting your rocks off with Lydia, while I'm fending off a randy Stuart.'

'Or, you could let him have his wicked way with you.'

'Well, thanks a lot!' she said, trying to sound indignant but at the same time congratulating herself for making Dave think he'd thought of it all.

'You don't like the idea?' he asked.

'It's not something that's even occurred to me until just now,' she lied. 'I mean, the idea of allowing Stuart to fuck me, as a consolation for you fucking Lydia, takes some getting used to.'

'I guess so,' he conceded.

'Look,' she offered quickly, before he had a change of heart and decided it was a bad idea, 'I'll tell you what we'll do. You do your, I'm-willing-if-you-are thing with Lydia and I'll try and work out what Stuart's reaction to it all is. I'll also think about whether I want to do it with him. Whatever the outcome, I think I might end up more than a little tipsy tonight. Now, are you ready?'

They walked the half mile or so into the village. As Stuart pointed out, they could always take a taxi back if they needed to. The restaurant was small and surprisingly busy. After a thirty minute wait -- during which time they all had a couple of drinks, they were led to a tiny table that didn't look big enough for four plates, let alone glasses and cutlery.

They squeezed themselves around it, sitting alongside their partners. Sally found herself facing Stuart with one of her legs in between his and one of his in between hers. She guessed Dave and Lydia had come to a similar arrangement when Lydia sucked in her breath sharply and then let out a dirty chuckle.

'I hope that's your knee and not some other part of your anatomy, Dave,' she grinned. 'Otherwise I could be in trouble!'

Dave glanced worriedly from Lydia to Stuart and then to Sally.

'What?' he asked in some confusion.

'It's just that, the way we're sitting, Dave's knee is almost nudging... '

When Dave and looked blank, Stuart explained with a laugh.

'Lydia's not wearing panties.'

'More holiday rules?' Sally asked, with a grin.

'Absolutely,' Lydia nodded firmly. 'Stu's not wearing any underwear either, although it's not quite the same for a man.'

'We're not either,' Sally confided with a giggle. 'Only in our case, we often go out at home like this, too.'

'Really?' Stuart was definitely interested. 'We wouldn't dare. Imagine the headline in the local paper if anyone found out!'

He squeezed Sally's thigh between his. She smiled back and did some squeezing of her own. Providing Dave plays things right, she thought, this could turn into an exciting evening. She decided a little prod wouldn't hurt.

'You know,' she said conversationally to the table in general although mainly to Stuart, 'I'd watch Dave, if I was you, I think he's got his eye on Lydia.'

'Why shouldn't he?' Stuart replied easily. 'She's worth looking at -- and so are you.'

'Here's a question,' Dave grinned. 'You're washed up on a desert island. The only other people there are Lydia and Sally. Assuming you had never met either of them before -- and they were willing, of course -- who would you go for?'

'By go for, do you mean, fuck?' Lydia asked innocently.

'Well, yeah.'

'Unfair question,' Stuart said, with a laugh. 'I mean, if I said Lydia, that would be insulting to Sally. But if I said Sally, Lydia would kill me once she got me alone.'

'True,' Lydia nodded.

'Which is why I'd have to say I'd try to fuck both of you,' Dave laughed.

'Good answer,' Stuart nodded. 'That's what I'd say, too.'

'Stuart Robinson, are you saying you'd like to fuck Sally?' Lydia demanded, with mock indignation.

'Put it this way,' he said quickly. 'If I'd met Sally before I met you, then I would definitely try to bed her.'

'What about you, Dave? If you weren't married to Sally, would you try to bed me?' Lydia smiled provocatively.

'Of course,' he grinned. 'In fact, even though I am married to Sally, I wouldn't mind trying to bed you.'

Sally squealed indignantly and gave her husband a playful poke in the ribs before joining in the laughter. The conversation moved on to other subjects but Sally thought enough had been said to pave the way for possible developments.

The disco barely qualified for the name. It consisted of two rooms, one a conventional bar, the other a dark and crowded oven with music turned up so loud it made Sally's teeth rattle. They lasted about an hour before staggering outside for some desperately needed fresh air. By that time Sally's shirt was wet through and was clinging, revealingly, to her body. In the gloom of the disco no-one would have been able to tell but now, in the brightly lit street, she felt everyone was looking at her. She could still feel little trickles of sweat trickling down between her breasts and buttocks and, looking at the others as they took deep, grateful breaths of the cool night air, she was thankful to note they were all in the same condition.

Lydia carefully unstuck her T-shirt from her breasts and grinned at the others.

'Let's get back to the villas and jump in the pool.'

'Skinny-dipping?' Dave whooped enthusiastically. 'Let's go!'

For Sally, the walk back to the little holiday development was spent reliving the last hour or so. The vibrations of the over-amplified bass and drums had pounded through her body causing her heart to race and setting up a sympathetic throbbing in her lower body. She had danced with both men and both of them had taken the opportunity of the darkness and enforced proximity to run their hands over her, evidently as aroused as she was. The memory of their rigid cocks pressing against her belly remained vivid in her mind. She hoped Lydia had had similar treatment and guessed she had.

When they arrived at the poolside, Lydia wasted no time stripping off and diving in. Sally was right behind her and the two girls surfaced from their plunges and looked around for the men. Dave and Stuart were undressing rather sheepishly and Lydia was quick to spot the reason why.

'They've got stiffies!' she chortled. 'The randy buggers! Get in here, the water will dampen your ardour.'

Dave and Stuart hastily finished undressing and, rather more carefully than usual, joined the girls in the pool. They splashed around for ten minutes or so before Lydia announced she was going to rinse off under the shower and make some coffee.

'Are you and Dave going to join us?' she asked, looking sleek and almost feline in the moonlight as the water streamed from her body.

'Just as soon as we've showered,' Sally assured her.

The 'bathrooms' in the villas didn't actually contain baths. The walls and floor were tiled and there was a drain in the floor under the shower. If necessary, the sink, toilet and walls could be hosed down without having to worry about where the water would go. It also meant there was plenty of room for two under the shower and, as Sally rinsed the chlorine out of her hair, Dave fondled her breasts. She looked down at his stiff dick and giggled.

'I can see someone's feeling horny.'

'Are you saying you're not?' he grinned.

'If I'm honest,' she sighed, scraping her hair away from her face, 'I've been feeling horny ever since we got here -- and especially since we've hooked up with those randy solicitors.'

'Fancy doing something about it?' he leered.

'I thought you were saving this for Lydia?' she asked innocently, reaching out to start sliding her hand up and down the hot length of flesh.

'I'd like to,' he groaned, ' but the way I'm feeling, if we do get together with those two, I'd probably might spoil it by cumming too soon. I thought maybe you could help me out?'

'Pass me the soap, then.'

She almost burst out laughing at the look on his face. He obviously thought she wanted to use the soap as a lubricant to jerk him off and, while she certainly intended to use the soap as a lubricant, it wasn't going to be for her hand.

Turning off the shower, she squirted some of the liquid soap onto her hand and then coated his cock with it. Then she handed him the container and turned round to bend over, bracing herself against the wall.

'Go on then,' she said encouragingly, 'but don't be too long or they'll think we've changed our minds and fallen asleep.'

'God, you are feeling horny, aren't you?' he said, spreading the cheeks of her ass and applying some more of the soap before beginning his assault.

'It's this, "holiday rules" business,' she groaned, as he began to ease into her. 'Who would have thought I'd be encouraging you to fuck another woman?'

'Or that you'd be thinking about fucking another man?' he grunted, almost fully inside her.

'God, I'm coming just thinking about it!' she groaned. 'Go on, Dave, fuck me. Fuck my ass good and hard!'

Dave, already on the edge of his orgasm, managed only a dozen or so thrusts before coming with a loud and heartfelt groan. Sally, feeling him explode, gave her clit a few quick, practised rubs and joined him, shuddering violently for several moments. Forcing herself to recover more quickly than she liked, she pulled away from him and turned the shower back on.

'Right, a quick clean up and then let's go.'

Five minutes later, her hair still damp and dishevelled, she pulled on a cotton dress, fastened the three middle buttons and picked up her hair brush.

'Leave it as it is,' Dave urged her. 'You look terrific. With your boobs virtually hanging out, your dress open almost to your pussy and your hair all messed up you look like you've just been fucked and can't wait for your next one.'

'Which is true,' she giggled. 'Come on then.'

The way Stuart stared at her as he ushered them in confirmed Dave's opinion.

'My God!' he breathed in admiration. 'You look so... so... '

'Hot!' Lydia finished for him as she handed out the coffee.

'So do you,' Dave grinned.

'It seemed pointless getting dressed again at this time of night,' Lydia smiled her appreciation. 'You don't mind, do you?'

She was wearing a T-shirt which barely covered her ass and, as she sat down on one of the room's two sofas, it was obvious it was the only thing she was wearing.

'Hell, no!' Dave replied, casually sitting down next to her.

Stuart put a CD onto the portable stereo they had brought and the mellow sound of Van Morrison filled the air. Sally pricked up her ears at once.

'Oh, I love this album!'

'Would m'lady care to dance?' Stuart asked with mock gallantry.

Sally promptly draped her arms around his neck and moved in close to shuffle with him in time to the music. Lydia looked at Dave and smiled.

'Do you want to dance?'

'No, after that disco, I'm all danced out.' He stretched his arm out along the back of the sofa, behind Lydia's head and gently stroked her hair. 'I'm happy to just sit here with you -- unless you want to dance?'

'No,' she said, half turning away from him to lean back against his side. 'This is fine, don't you think?'

She took hold of his hand and pulled it down to her breast before resting one of her hands on his thigh.

'This is damn near perfect,' he replied, his fingers finding her nipple to tease it gently.

Sally looked up at Stuart as his hands once again found their way to her ass.

'My husband seems to be fondling your wife's boobs,' she remarked.

'In that case, he can hardly object if I kiss you, can he?' he grinned.

Sally kissed him back with enthusiasm, feeling a surge of damp heat in her cunt. Long before the kiss ended, she was ready to be fucked again but, as they paused for breath, she needed to be sure she wasn't misreading the situation. It was possible that Lydia might have nothing against some heavy flirting and a little bit of petting, but would draw the line at anything else. Sally didn't think that was the case, but hated the thought of the evening ending in acrimony.

'I think you ought to know, Lydia,' she said lightly, 'that your husband's just been kissing me.'

'I don't think I dare tell you what yours has been doing to me,' Lydia giggled, slightly breathlessly.