Holiday Snaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

My pace increased without any conscious direction from me. Our contact was faster, more vigorous and much noisier as Sophie's next orgasm flooded through her. My own climax was brought closer as her cunt tightened around my erect cock. My attempted thrusts were slowed and the excitement in my balls heightened by the increased friction. Sophie lifted us both off the bed with her rigidly raised hips as my climax coincided with her latest peak. Whatever she was saying sounded good but I was past learning Slovakian at this point in my life. I pulsed with the passion of my overwhelmed cock.

"Sophie, Sophie, Sophie" I murmured as I gasped what could have been my last breath. Later - moments, minutes, hours, days maybe I came back to life. Sophie was whispering in my ear "Mister Jack, that was amazing, but I need to pee pee!"

I rolled off and she staggered to the bathroom. Minutes later I was still where she left me and she came back to lay beside me. "Are you OK, Mister Jack?"

"Never better, Sophie", I gasped, ". . never better." I kissed her softly as she caressed my naked legs.

The laptop pinged the arrival of an email. "Maybe your boyfriend is on his way." I joked.

Sophie poked my ribs and went naked to the laptop.

She laughed as she translated " . . 'e say 'e wanked and came very 'ard all over computer when 'e saw picture!" She could hardly stop laughing. "But it not 'is computer!" More hysterical laughter. "Computer is 'is mother's and she come 'ome in ten minutes!"

We roared with laughter until we were even more exhausted. "Best not tell him what we did when we saw it." I suggested.

"Mister Jack?" You know you're in trouble when a girl can say a single syllable like 'Jack' and make it sound like tone poem! I wondered what she wanted.

"Tomorrow, maybe you take more pictures, OK?" She waved her hand from her golden head to her pretty feet "From 'ere to 'ere, with no clothes, OK? . . "

The end.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12