Holiday Thrills

Story Info
Daytime encounters in public.
1.3k words
3.06
37.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess we all have our sexual kinks, you know those certain indulgences outside of routine fucking? I am sure that some of my kinks are born of a knowledge that full sex isn't possible under the prevailing circumstances at the time. So, I er, don't try and pursue the unattainable; I settle for a little something that still gets me off. When I am on holiday, exposing my boner, is what I like to do. There's usually a certain class of lady present I just know might play along, but probably wouldn't go for the jackpot.

It may surprise some poeple that, a greater number of women than one would expect, have exposed themselves to me. This is a bonus when it happens, and always without exception I ejaculate more semen than I do when I am the lone flasher.

Two true tales follow to illustrate my very own preferred perversion:

It was very hot in Lloret de Mar that day; most of the hotel guests had left the rooftop pool to seek shade on the ground floor. This gave me the opportunity to swim more lengths and improve on my butterfly, in particular.

After a tiring session, I left the pool, towelled myself off and decided to sunbathe. The only other person in the vicinity was a German lady, a mother of two young girls. She was on the plump side, but very pretty and charming; she also possessed large breasts! We had exchanged polite conversation on two previous occasions, so it was in order to smile and give her an acknowledgement.

I have always worn brief trunks, like the Olympic guys do. So, after looking at her and conjuring up thoughts of her lovely tits, it was no suprise that my penis was pushing it's head past the top of them. Feeling brave, I pushed it back down, stood up and walked over to gaze down over the balcony, near to where she lay. My cock was really struggling in it's harness, so I knew she couldn't miss seeing it. There was a non commital expression on her face; I didn't want to rush matters, so after a few minutes I want back to my towel.

There was movement from her at last; she sat up and began adjusting her costume top. One of her gorgeous breasts broke free, becoming exposed to the hot Sun and also my hungry gaze. I clapped my hands briefly and smiled at her to show my approval. She casually tucked that errant tit back in it's cradle and stood up.

Laying back now, I allowed my stiff prick to completely peer over my trunk top. The swollen head and 1-1/2 inch of shaft was easily visible to her as she took slow steps in my direction. I looked up at her face, her eyes were transfixed and I will never forget that look of wonderment; she was almost spellbound.

Just then, the crashing laughter of her daughters broke around our ears as they returned to the roof. She gave one last look at my shiny cock, before going over to join them.

The next day was another sizzler and lo and behold, again, the place was almost empty. Fully charged up from the first experience, I beckoned her over for a dip in the pool. I chatted to her in my passing German, as her English, unusually, wasn't too good.

After 2 or 3 minutes of politeness, my prick was aching for relief, so I pressed myself against her thigh, making sure she could feel the rigid torpedo in my trunks. We carried on exchanging small talk, as I rubbed my prick, still restrained, up her leg. My hands were now stroking her back, but it wasn't too long before they ventured onto her buttocks.

I decided this was the moment, so I casually let my hand palm around the front of her thigh and brush against the mound of her womanhood. "Nichts da" she said with a girlish grin and rather primly, turned around and faced over the pool edge. I couldn't stand any more teasing; two days of a tormented tool was making my balls ache. I came up behind her, and cupped both her large, heavy breasts in both hands. Her head turned and looked down to her left side, her expression rather expectant of the manouvre. I pressed my hard throbbing cock up against her lovely big backside and whispered how much I wanted to penetrate her. She pushed her arse up against me and started to roll her buttocks up and down. This was the final curtain: I slid my prick between those bumcheeks and pumped against her, my hands lifting her big jugs up into the sky.

My head was spinning, my chest heaving, and my cock was like a red hot poker. I couldn't stand any more, I couldn't even speak, I just groaned. Giving her giant tits one final squeeze, I ejaculated, shooting my hot, sticky fluid between her still dancing buttocks.

I clung on to her for two or three minutes, nuzzling her neck and whispering how fantastic she was. Then I kissed her cheek and pulled away from her, my cock, at last, free from lustful torture.

********

Hotel Santur, Kusadasi, Turkey. Remembered for one highlight only: a very liberated, brunette Dutch lady. I had noticed her at breakfast on a few occasions, with her husband, unfortunately. She was into her thirties, average figure, but her face was to die for - sensuous lips, on a strong jawline, blazing blue eyes that must have been stolen from an Amsterdam jewellers.

I went down to the miserable little sunbathing area by the pool. Swimming was out of the question; the cool September weather had ensured the water would be a very efficient castration agent indeed.

One single sunbed beckoned me over and I plonked down amongst the crowd of hotel guests. As luck would have it, I just happened to be facing Ms Holland and hubby. After about 10 minutes, Mr Holland strolled away from his wife and into the Hotel, forever, I hoped.

I was sitting up, looking down at this lady and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Other guests in close proximity prevented me from doing more than flexing my muscles; not much going to happen here then, I thought. Wrong! Looking straight up at the sky, she placed her right hand on her thigh and flicked the smooth skin, before hooking two fingers into her costume and adjusting it. Oh and how she adjusted it; her hand pushed it right over and raised it about three inches above her crotch. Her persian rug was visible, the contour split by her pale pink pouting pussy lips. My heart raced, I sucked in air as I felt my cock stiffen and pulsate. She held this move for about five seconds and then smoothed the costume back into place, wriggled her butt and gave a sigh. Briefly, she swung her gaze round to my own and held my stare, before pointing skywards once again.

The turgid, throbbing serpent that was my cock had nosed itself through the side of my trunks. Fortunately, it was pointing away from the other guests, towards the siren at my feet. Fuck it, the horny devil in my head said, let's wank. It didn't take much; five or six tugs with my left hand, a cough and a thrust of my hips and I ejaculated across my thighs and onto the sunbed. Casually, moving my towel over the offending member, I mopped up my sticky cum and let my prick and balls fall dormant before making myself decent again.

We met once again, on the last day before departure home. She didn't encourage conversation, just let those blazing eyes pierce my skull for a fleeting moment. I like to think, when she is being fucked senseless, that once in a while, my dick is what she dreams of.