Holiday Time Off Ch. 07

Story Info
The best thing about lunch with Tina was dessert.
2.1k words
4.35
16.9k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I finished the work on the boat, and the first coat of stain was drying, I headed inside to shower. I didn't see Tina any place in the house, but as I ascended the staircase I noted her door was closed, so I headed up and took a quick shower. I was thankful I didn't have to confront her upon immediately entering the house; I felt a twinge of embarrassment at what had happened earlier this morning.

After cleaning off in the warm shower, I opened the wardrobe and pulled out a fresh pair of jeans and a t-shirt that seemed clean. Topped it off with a pair of sandals and headed back downstairs knocking on Tina's door. "You ready for lunch?" I asked.

Silence greeted me, after a moment the door flew open "Hey sexy!" she greeted me with a huge smile, instantly diffusing any tension either of us might have had about our voyeuristic tryst we shared not two hours before. "You taking me to lunch again?" she said coyly.

"I thought we might take in one of my favorite places," I responded.

She gave me the once over, clearing my clothing showed we weren't going someplace as ritzy as yesterday's meal. She looked at herself; dressed similarly in jeans that were so tight she could have painted them on and a little pink tank top, showing off how perky her tits were, simple flip flops on her feet, and obviously decided she was good to go, and closed the door behind her. Grabbing my arm as she had yesterday we started towards the door, "so where's this favorite place you mentioned?" she asked.

"You'll see," I replied locking the front door and helping her into my truck.

After I got in on my side she looked at me seriously as I put the key in the ignition. "You know, I've never had anyone open a door for me the way you do."

I looked back, nearly laughing, but realized she was being serious. I tried to lighten things up a little, but still acknowledging her "Well call me old fashioned but I've always believe that a gentleman always opens a door for a lady."

"Old fashioned or not, I like it." She responded as I started the engine.

Ann's plan was working; Tina's beginning to see some of my traits show through. Hopefully if things progress they'll help her get her life in order.

We drove listening to the music on the radio, not speaking too much accept to comment on things like the weather and what our plans were for New Year's in a few days. Before long we arrived at the restaurant.

"What's this place?" she asked accusingly.

We sat parked in front a dirty little sandwich shop called Moe's. The outside was absolutely nothing to look at, and the polar opposite from our outing yesterday. "Trust me," was all I said opening the door and walking around to help her out of the truck.

Her sour mood changed when we walked inside. Moe kept a clean place, everything inside this restaurant was spotless, I mean sterile spotless. From the outside, if you've never been, you'd never stop, but you could easily eat off the floor in this place. Moe waved at me from behind the counter, busy taking a phone order.

"Wow, big difference from the outside!" Tina remarked. "I've driven past here dozens of times, and never thought to stop."

"I know, I've been coming here at least once a week for over a decade, it's kind of like a secret fraternity of clients he has." I remarked, "Welcome to the fraternity".

"Does it come with a secret handshake?" she asked coyly.

"You saw it this morning." I stated, blatantly referencing the show we gave each other.

We both chuckled and Moe called us over. I ordered for both of us, and told Moe the order was "To-Go", he looked at me. In his typical Italian tone, he chastised me for not allowing a beautiful woman to eat in his fine establishment.

I think Tina actually blushed. "Moe, you just want to flirt with her anyway!" I shot back jokingly.

"What's a little flirting from a dirty old man?" he laughed.

"You're not so old," Tina piped up, trying to give him a compliment.

"Yes but watch out little girl, I am dirty!' and he laughed in his deep baritone voice.

She smiled at me, sexual tension now filling the air as I paid Moe for our sandwiches, and said our goodbyes. Heading for the truck I again opened the door for Tina and helped her in, taking in her curves beneath her tight jeans as I boosted her into the passenger seat. She smelled tremendous again; her scent reminded me of yesterday and mildly excited and aroused me.

I jumped in the driver's seat and we pulled back into traffic.

"Where to now stud?" she remarked. I noted that was what her sister always called me; it was comforting that she was feeling a more casual with me.

"You'll see," keeping her in suspense.

"I like it when you take charge and keep me guessing," she started "I like the feeling that you are in control, and all I have to do is enjoy the time we spend together." Again, Ann's plan was silently working as we enjoyed our time together.

I pulled into a local very large park. The entire grounds covered hundreds of acres, including orange tree orchards, baseball fields, soccer fields, a fishing lake, basketball courts and several restored historic buildings that served no purpose other than the fact that they were old and had been there since this was farm land.

I drove through the park and found a quiet place to park under some large oak trees nestled toward the back of the park near the water. I hoped out and I opened the door for her again, helping her out and leading her to a picnic table under another big oak tree near the waters edge.

We sat down and enjoyed out lunch. Simple sandwiches, but something in the way they were prepared and the freshness of the ingredients that made it the best place in town. Tina and I talked for a long time after we were done eating about her life and what she wanted out of it. She mentioned that I'd already shown her a glimpse of that yesterday between the lunch and my office, and she complimented me on our home, wishing some day that she could have the same.

I corrected her wish and suggested that all those things were not obtained through wishing, or good fortune. They were obtained through setting goals and working my ass off for them, never letting anything getting in the way of them until they were obtained.

"If you set goals for yourself, and work hard to obtain them, you'll achieve them too; your life is what you make of it." I said encouraging her.

She smiled back at me, "I can't tell you what a confidence booster you are Scott, I can see why my sister hangs on to you so tight, you are an inspiration to be around sometimes!"

"Sometimes..." I questioned, "...what am I other times?"

"Just someone I want to fuck the shit out of!" she laughed with that comment, turning to me and kissing me passionately on the lips. Her lips felt so soft to the touch, our tongues intertwined sending impulses through my body telling my cock to wake up. It did without any further encouragement, and moments later as we still kissed, Tina fished my cock out of my pants and began stroking me there on the picnic bench.

I broke off our kiss to look around, no one here but some elderly fishermen on the other side of the lake. She tugged and pulled at my hardening member, growing longer and thicker in her little grasp. She pushed me back gently, so I was leaning backward, hands behind me support my upper body, this gave her better access to my rod now fully erect in her hand, and leaking precum all over the head, making her work more slippery as she stroked away.

She looked at me deep into my eyes, and producing the same devilish smile I'd seen a thousand times before with her sister, she parted her lips and uttered "Now for dessert."

With that comment she leaned forward and devoured my cock, taking me instantly to the back of her throat. I felt my throbbing cock head bump against her throat hard, she gagged slightly, but without removing me, began to give me a very slow, and sensual blow job.

Looking up at me with her mouth full of my flesh, she slowly slipped her head up and down. Carefully, and expertly she slide her tongue out of her mouth as she slid her full lips, now wet with saliva and my precum over the length of my cock, nearly engulfing the entire shaft. With one hand she stroked in the opposite direction as her mouth, and the other pulled my jeans down further and caressed my heavy balls, now begging to release their load into her warm mouth.

It was pure heaven for me, sitting here under this tree, where anyone could stumble upon us as she worked her wet mouth along my rigid member. She moaned, and sucked, making slurping noises that made me understand just how much she enjoyed pleasuring me with her mouth.

She continued looking up at me with those big eyes, looking like a complete slut taking my cock into her mouth and moaning as she devoured me. She lifted her head off me "Do you like the way I suck your big cock?" she asked me in a sexy voice a few octaves lower than her normally higher tone.

"Mmmm, fuck yes I do Tina," was all I could get out as she continued her slow, and sensual assault on my raging pole. She moaned loudly with her mouth full of my meat.

She lifted again, "I love it when you say my name, please say it again," she begged, and she lowered her head again, slurping noisily as she slide my cock into the back of her throat again.

"Oh Tina," I moaned "Tina I love the way you suck my cock!" I continued breathlessly "Please make me cum Tina; make me cum hard for you baby!" As I spoke to her, she released my balls from her grasp and rubbed her pussy through her jeans.

She actually squealed now with a mouthful of my dick, and her body now convulsed with her own orgasm as she slipped her moist lips over my swollen rod over and over. She moved her hand back to my balls and tugged on them lightly as she continued bringing me closer to my certain finish.

She raised her mouth off me again, and looked deep into my eyes, "I want you to cum in my mouth Scott, I want your cum, give it to me!" and then my cock disappeared into her mouth again, she pumped me slowly with her mouth, but furious with her hand on the base of my cock.

I erupted into her wet mouth with a torrent of hot cum, exploding inside her, coating her tongue. I moaned "Oh Tina!" She swallowed quickly as I exploded again, and again, filling her mouth with my warm treat for her. She continued milking my cock with her hand into her mouth, gently pulling inch by inch of my cock out as her mouth as it filled with my cum. When she was content that I was done spurting, she raised her lips from my cock, and gently opened her mouth to show me the mouthful of semen she had emptied from my nuts. Never breaking eye contact with me, she pressed her lips together and swallowed.

"Mmmm, you taste good!" she said happily, clearly enjoying her treat. "Most guys I've tasted were sour, and stunk, but yours is sweet, and I can't get enough!" she said smiling. Reaching down and licking my cock head again. Sucking the head into her mouth and releasing it with a 'pop' a couple times.

"You'd better be careful with that baby, or I'm going to want you to finish round two, and we don't have that kind of time," I said smirking at her.

She kissed the head of my softening cock, and sat up, helping me pull my jeans back up and compose myself. This was 'one hell of second date' I thought.

We laughed at the fishermen across the lake and wondered if they caught anything that we were up to. Then we carefully cleaned up the remnants of our lunch from the table and headed back to the truck. We needed to get home in time to help get the house ready for our New Year's Eve party in a few days, and there was a fair amount of work to be done. I think I was going to enjoy having my own little 'helper' this afternoon.