Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 02

Story Info
Formal introduction to Mistress's boyfriend.
4.6k words
4.59
17.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two!!

--------------------

I wakeup slowly, feeling a little rustling on the bed as Miss and Max are still snuggling each other. I lean up on one elbow as I rub my eyes and wakeup properly.

Miss looks over to me and kisses me on the lips, "good morning sweetie," she says.

"Morning Miss, morning Max," I say as Max leans over and kisses me on the cheek, which makes me blush again hehe.

Within a few minutes, there's a knock at the door.

"Oh goodie, breakfast," says Miss.

Miss and Max slink into hotel robes as Miss tells me to get the door.

I reach for a robe and Miss snatches it from my hands as she says, "baby I told you, while we're in the hotel room, you wont be wearing anything, now get the door please."

"Yes Miss," I say a little embarrassed that I got to answer the door naked, but I do as I'm told.

I open the door and the room service guy is there with a wheelie tray with our breakfast. He sort of stands there not knowing what to do at first, looking at my nakedness and then looking at the floor haha.

Finally he says, "your breakfast Ma'am."

Miss calls out for him to bring it out to the balcony so we can have breakfast in the morning sun, looking over the pool and out to the beach. I help the room service guy wheel the trolley out to the balcony and Miss and Max start sorting plates on the table for us to sit and eat. The room service guy stands just inside the balcony doorway for a moment.

Miss says, "thankyou very much, oh you need a tip hun?"

She looks at me now and says, "slave, on your knees and give him a nice tip."

Room service guy stands there stunned, not knowing what to do hehe. I know what I have to do though, so I drop to my knees rite in front of him and undo his zipper. Woah I can tell he's been staring at me because he's already hard as hehe. I pull his cock out of his pants and start stroking it, he still doesn't know where to look. So I look up at him as I start taking his cock in my mouth as Miss and Max serve up breakfast and watch. Now room service guy starts watching me as I slide my lips down his hard cock, taking most of it in my mouth and sucking and rubbing my tongue all over it. I reach into his pants and rub and tease his balls, uh oh they feel pretty full too. Moving my mouth up and down on his cock its not long before I hear him grunting and I know he's going to cum. I press my lips tight round him and slide them up and down faster and then suddenly I feel the rush of his thick warm cum filling my mouth. I keep moving my mouth up and down as he explodes in my mouth and I try to gulp down quick, but he cums so much I feel it spilling down my chin and all down my boobs.

Finally he seems like he's going to fall over hehe, I lick his cock clean and zip him back up. Then I stand up and wipe my mouth clean in front of his face.

Seeing the collar round my neck, he turns to Miss and says, "thankyou very much, don't forget to place your order for breakfast tomorrow Ma'am."

Miss laughs and says, "of course we wont forget, this food looks delicious!"

He lets himself out, satisfied withhis tip I expect hehe. Miss hands me a serviette to whip the cum off my neck and boobs and I sit down to have breakfast. Miss and I got pancakes with fresh yoghurt and fruits. Mmm sliced strawberries, banana, kiwifruit and pineapple. I sip a glass of fresh squeezed passionfruit juice that I ordered.

"Any vodka in that baby?" Miss says, hehe.

"No, just fruit juice Miss," I reply.

Max got poached eggs with bacon and tomato and mushrooms. I finish my breakfast quick because I was hungry, then Max catches me eyeing off his grilled mushrooms and tomato. He slices some up and offers it to me on a fork.

"Would you like some Sara?" he asks.

I look at Miss and ask, "may I Miss?"

She replies, "of course you can, but don't forget Max might need something in return later."

"Yes Miss," I say as I gulp down the mushroom and tomato from Max's fork.

We finish breakfast, chatting and sipping on fresh coffee, pondering lazily what to do today. Miss says she wants to get a tan and asked how the pool was yesterday. I told her the pool was huge and nice and relaxing. So we all decide to go down and check out the pool together and have a relax on the deck chairs. We clean up in the bathroom, brush our teeth and I watch Miss put her bikini on as Max goes out the room to change into swim shorts. I grab my bikini off the door hooks, they dried overnight.

Miss takes the bikini from my hands and says, "hmmm, no bikini for you today baby." "Don't worry we will be with you, you'll be safe."

I let go of my bikini without question and wander into the room and see Max shirtless, standing there in his swim shorts holding some towels, ooh. I blush a little as I check him out hehe. So we head down to the pool, and I notice everyone looking at me because I'm still naked. I jump straight in the water before too many more people notice a naked slave hehe. We all have a swim and play around in the pool. At one point Max grabs me from behind and jumps up and splashes us in the water. The whole time I could feel his hard dick pressing against my lower back hehe. Later I see a couple boys about my age swim past and they notice I'm not wearing a bikini. I giggle as their faces go bright red and notice they keep looking at me too. After a refreshing swim we get out of the pool and find some deck chairs. Miss pulls a leash out that was wrapped in her towel and she clips it to the big loop on her collar that I'm wearing. She ties the other end to the deck chair she sits on. I watch as She rubs some suntan lotion into her belly and chest, a little over her boobs, then she discreetly takes her bikini top off as she lays down on her tummy. Passing me the bottle of suntan lotion, she asks me to rub some on her back. With the leash attached to Her chair I cant go very far, so I straddle her hips, gently sitting on her bum and rub some lotion into her back. Starting at her shoulders and working my way down her back, letting my fingers massage her as I go. I reach down just inside the top of her bikini bottoms and then run my hands back up her spine as she moans softly enjoying the massage while I rub the lotion in. I continue rubbing lotion in until I've rubbed it down her sides as well, letting my fingers feel the side of her boobies at the same time hehe.

Now Miss unties my leash from her chair and hands it to Max, "make sure she does a good job honey," she says.

Seems Miss and Max must've been talking late last night after I feel asleep, because he doesn't hesitate to tie the leash to his deck chair. He's sitting on it sideways and doesn't say a word, I just kneel on the chair behind him and start rubbing lotion into his back. Letting my fingers wander all the way down to his cute butt hehe, then circling his yummy arms with both hands and rubbing lotion all over. I move out the way as he lays down on the chair, on his back. I sit over his thighs as I drizzle some lotion over his chest and stomach, starting to rub it into his skin. Letting my fingers feel all his muscles and feeling every little bump of his athletic tummy oooo. I finally finish rubbing him down and move off his chair, only to notice a little shimmering wet spot on his upper leg, oops.

I completely forgot Miss was watching me the whole time, she says, "clean that up now slave!"

I kneel on the deck as I say "Yes Miss!"

With a very red face and I lick my juices off his legs. Then I lay the towels down between Miss's chair and Max's chair and I lay down on them.

Only minutes later, the 2 boys that were perving on me in the pool, they wander over and ask if I could rub some lotion on them as well, cheeky buggers.

Before I have a chance to say anything Miss says, "that's only fair since she teased u both in the pool, grab the chairs next to us." Miss unclips the leash from my collar and says, "go on baby, they asked nicely."

So as the boys lay down on the chairs I kneel between the two chairs and drizzle some lotion over them. Kneeling between both of them I use one hand on each of them and rub lotion into their shoulders and chest, then their stomachs, letting my elbows rub the front of their swim shorts hehe. As I finish up I can see the bulge in their shorts hehe, I give them a quick rub just to tease and then get up to return to Miss and Max.

I'm just getting off my knees as I hear Miss say, "I saw that!!" "Unless you want to be punished you better take them to the sauna and take care of what you caused slave."

I feel silly for doing it and my face goes red. But I know there's only one thing I can say. "Yes Miss!"

Still laying on her belly, She grabs me by the collar and pulls my head down to hers, "don't let them touch you, just look after them, they're young, shouldn't take long baby."

So I lead the two boys towards the sauna rooms and I can feel everyone staring as they watch a naked girl leading two guys into a sauna. I can imagine their thoughts too, my face is bright red until we find an empty sauna. The boys sit on the bench seat in the sauna and I stand in front of them running my hands all over me, teasing them like crazy. I lick a finger and rub it on my nipples and let them watch as I push a finger into my kitty and then bring it to my mouth and suck it. Leaving that finger wet from my mouth I reach out and brush it across their lips. Typical boys my age they don't know what to do, so I tell them to get their shorts off haha. I watch them play with their super hard dicks for a few minutes as I keep touching myself all over and teasing them. Miss said I had to "look after them" so I drop to my knees and grab their cocks in my hands and start stroking them as I kneel in front of them. My naked body only inches away from their cocks, I look up at them with my most seductive look as I continue masturbating them. They both sit there, staring at my naked body as I jerk them off. They must be twins because they both get ready to cum at the same time, leaning forward off the seats. I grip both of them really tight and stroke hard and fast as I point both their dicks at me. Within seconds I watch as they both shoot spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum all over my boobs. I keep stroking their cocks until they finish covering me in cum and now I can feel their sticky warm mess dribbling down my belly. They both sit back and relax and seem very satisfied. So I blow a kiss and leave the sauna to return to my Miss.

Walking back out, now people are really staring! Staring at a naked girl with cum all over her breasts and belly. I find Miss and Max and kneel on the towels between their chairs.

Miss was dozing in the sun, but she turns her head to look at me, "oh baby did a good job I see," she says.

I fold the towels up because I don't want to get them dirty hehe. Not long after, we go back to our room and while Max orders up some lunch and drinks for us, while Miss takes me in the shower and cleans me up while we rinse off after the swim. She has me tell Her how I "looked after" the 2 boys as she washes their cum off my boobs and belly. We come out to the room and lunch has arrived all ready to eat. Chicken and salad and some sparkling wine :P After lunch, we all chat and drink some wine, just being lazy and enjoying the day. Max heads for a shower to rinse off and I feel myself dozing in my chair. Suddenly I open my eyes to see Miss standing rite in front of me, leaning over my chair.

She slaps my face, "wakeup slave!"

I reply, "sorry Miss, I'm awake."

Miss says to me, "Max has learnt a lot about your slavery to me so far, but I think its time to introduce you to him properly now." "Get on the bed now, before he finishes his shower!"

I reply, "yes Miss!" as she lets me up from my chair and I go lay on the bed on my back rite away.

Miss crawls onto the bed after grabbing something from her suitcase. I feel her licking her way up my legs and thighs, teasingly rubbing her tongue across the length of my kitty, continuing her way up my belly until she ends up kissing me long and passionately. While she's kissing me I feel her grab my wrists as she pulls my arms up above my head and ties them to the bed head with rope. As she leans forward to tie my wrists, her boobs dangle just above my face, so I stretch my head up off the bed to lick and kiss her boobs mmmmmm. With my hands secured tightly to the bed head, Miss slides back down the bed and kisses me quickly.

"Good girl!" she says. "Max is going to really enjoy you slave," she says as she kneels on the bed between my legs.

I watch as Miss ties a rope around each of my thighs, then she grabs my feet and pushes my legs up, "bend your knees slave!" she says.

I do what I'm told and then Miss ties each ankle to my thighs, so that the ropes hold my legs into a bent up position. Then Miss slides off the bed and suddenly I feel my bent legs being pulled open as she ties each thigh and ankle to the sides of the bed. So now I'm completely helpless, my hands are tied to the bedhead and my legs are forced open and in the bent up position, so my knees are practically either side of my tummy. With my legs tied and spread like this I can also feel that my pussy lips are open, I'm now completely exposed and at Miss's mercy.

I've just gotten used to being bound and helpless, when Max comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped round his waist. I keep checking him out as he moves over to the bed.

I hear Miss tell him, "honey, you were kind enough to share your breakfast with Sara, so I'm going to share her with you."

Wild thoughts suddenly run through my mind as I get a sense of what's about to happen.

Max says, "oh wow, thanks baby, what does she like?"

Miss replies, "she likes serving Me and now she is bound and at my mercy, and you honey can have your way with her."

Max doesn't seem to need any more encouragement as he lets the towel drop from his body and leans over the side of the bed as I feel his hands all over my bound naked body, exploring me and touching me everywhere. He squeezes my little boobs and runs his hand down my belly slowly as I squirm with delight. I watch his dick grow thick and hard as his hands continue exploring me. I feel his hands on my thighs and legs now. I'm starting to softly moan already when I feel him rubbing his fingers all over my pussy and my butt. He gets on the bed kneeling close to my bound and spread legs, I feel his hard cock press against me as he leans down kissing and licking my neck and flicking his tongue over my collar bone.

Suddenly I feel him pushing his dick into my pussy, just the head first. I can feel myself getting wetter as he gives me a min to get used to it. He isn't super long, about 7.5 to 8 inches, but its pretty thick when he's hard and I can feel my pussy stretching around the head of his cock. Oooooooh I let out a long moan as Max pushes his cock into me slowly, but all the way. He starts thrusting into me slowly at first, pulling all the way out and making my pussy stretch around him again as he pushes inside me all the way every time. Now I feel Miss's fingers pinching and rubbing my clit as I feel her mouth on one of my breasts. She nearly takes my whole breast into her mouth as she devours it with her tongue. I feel Max building up speed, beginning to fuck me faster, now pulling back until just the head is inside me and thrusting in deep everytime.

I can feel Max's excitement growing as Miss stops slurping on my boobs just long enough to say to Max, "she likes it hard hun so fuck her as hard as you like."

Suddenly I feel Max start to pound me harder and I feel his cock going deeper still somehow. I think his cock just got even harder as I feel a little pain mixed with so much pleasure as he keeps fucking me harder and harder and harder. Miss starts rolling my clit round in her fingers as she sucks and bites my nipples and I start moaning louder as I'm about to cum.

I quickly yell "Miss may I cum?"

"Yes slave you can cum," Miss says and then tells Max to pound me even harder.

I feel his big full balls slapping my butt as he keeps slamming his thick hard cock deep inside me faster and harder, making me whimper with every thrust. He's pounding me as hard as he can now and my whole body is bouncing with every single thrust, I start screaming out and moaning so loud as I writhe on the bed, still bound completely, I feel my pussy contracting hard as Miss rubs my clit so much and I feel Max ramming into me as my pussy contracts around his thick cock. Miss is still sucking and nibbling on my nipples as I orgasm hard.

Seems it turned Max on so much watching me cum this way, he grunts out, "I'm going to cum!"

Miss's mouth leaves my nipples just long enough to say, "yes baby fill her up, pound that slave!"

Somehow he fucks me even harder and deeper as I feel his cock jerking inside me as he starts to explode! It sends me over again and Miss bites my nipples hard and pinches my clit a little as I have another orgasm. My pussy contracting so hard on Max as he erupts inside me, milking him into my pussy. Oh god, I feel him still cumming the whole time I have my second orgasm, while he drives his cock so hard into me and holds it deep inside me as he finishes spurting his cum in me..

I have my eyes closed, delirious in post orgasmic bliss. I feel Max finally pull out of my pussy and immediately feel his cum dripping from my pussy, oozing down my crack. My eyes open wide as I suddenly feel his wet cock against my lips.

Miss says, "you made quite a mess slave, now clean him up."

I mumble, "yes Miss!" as I open my mouth and Max grabs the back of my head and pushes his cock in my mouth.

I start licking and sucking rite away and I can taste the yummy mix of my own juices and his cum all over his cock. He pulls his dick out of my mouth every now and then and I lick it, up and down, licking all our cum and juices off. Now as I see out of the corner of my eye, Miss is rubbing and fingering herself as Max pushes his cock into my mouth again. I feel him get hard again as I lick and suck. He starts pumping his cock in and out of my mouth with my lips wrapped tight around him. Miss is furiously fingering herself now and I feel Max is close to cumming again. Instead of exploding in my mouth and making me swallow it, he pulls out and kneels over me and shoots his cum all over my boobs and belly. It's a big load too and I feel the warm stickiness covering my little boobs and belly as I hear Miss moaning so loud as she fingers herself to orgasm. Max lets me lick his cock off again and I notice he's still hard this time. Miss leans over me and starts to lick Max's cum off my belly as Max moves back to my exposed areas.

I whimper as I feel Max's cock pushing against my butt hole. He's rubbing the head all over my butt, using the pussy juices and his cum dripping from my pussy as lube. Miss's mouth has moved to clean his cum off my breasts as I feel Max pushing forward and the head of his hard thick cock pops into my bum and I let out a whimpering gasp.

As Miss moves about to straddle my face, facing Max, she tells him, "my slave loves it just as hard in her ass."

I don't have time to say anything as Miss pushes her dripping wet pussy against my mouth and tongue, then I feel Max push his cock into my bum, slowly at first. But he doesn't waste much time and starts driving his dick all the way into my butt and thrusting faster as I can only whimper and moan into Miss's pussy. I'm lapping at Miss's pussy and drinking her delicious juices as Max starts fucking my butt hard. Hard like he did my pussy.

I quickly say, "Miss, he knows my rules rite?" referring to how I don't let guys cum in my bum.

Miss says, "rules?" "Slaves don't have rules!" "You will enjoy it don't worry baby!"

Then she grinds herself on my mouth and I'm not able to reply. All I can do is tongue her pussy as she rides my mouth, and I feel Max fucking my butt harder and pushing all the way in. I'm going to be so sore! I feel him push in deep and hard and hold it there as his cock starts jerking inside my butt. I can feel his cock erupting in my butt as Miss grinds herself on my tongue and lips and starts moaning loud again as I feel a rush of her wetness dribbling into my mouth. I feel Max's thick cock spasming inside my bum as he fills me with cum, I can feel the rush of warmth as he fills me too. It kind of turns me on and tasting Miss orgasm into my mouth drives me wild.

12