Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 04

Story Info
Consequences of teasing footballers; and another new friend.
7.5k words
4.63
17k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Four!!

--------------------

Stuck in a dream, I can hear myself moaning and whimpering as I dream someone is fucking me from behind. Its not long before my own moans wake me up and suddenly I realise, its not a dream. I'm laying on the bed on my belly and its real, I really am being fucked from behind. I can feel a thick cock slowly moving in and out of my butt. I try to move up on my elbows to look but Miss just pushes my head down on the bed again.

Running her hand through my hair she says, "relax baby, you weren't up early enough to wake Max up with a nice blowjob." "So I had to give him your ass."

I just look into Miss's eyes as she lays there next to me, watching her boyfriend fuck me. Now Max knows I'm awake he starts thrusting in harder and deeper, making me whimper and yelp at times. I don't bother resisting, I know I belong to Miss and she will do whatever she wants with me. So I lay there pinned to the bed on my belly as Max continues fucking my butt, harder and faster with each thrust now. Miss is still laying next to me, watching.

She tells me, "don't slack off slave, make sure Max enjoys his wakeup present!"

I whimper, "yes Miss."

Using my hands I push myself down the bed a little bit, causing my hips to lift off the bed slightly. That allows Max to push every inch of his hard cock deep into me. It hurts a bit, but I know it will increase Max's enjoyment, which becomes obvious as he starts fucking my ass so hard and fast now. I'm squealing and whimpering with every thrust, while Miss strokes the back of neck and brushes my hair with her fingers. As Max starts to grunt I realise he's close to cumming, and suddenly I remember Miss telling me my rule of no cum in my bum doesn't apply anymore because I'm her slave. My hands grip the sheets so tight and I'm clenching my teeth and whimpering as Max drives into my butt so deep and so hard over and over.

I call feel his balls slapping on my pussy as he literally drills into my butt. Grunting more and more, I let out a scream as he slams his hard cock all the way into my butt and I can feel it erupting inside me. I feel the rush of warmth as spurt after spurt of Max's thick cum fills my bum. I think he's about done when I feel his hand on my shoulder as he pulls out halfway and thrusts hard into me again. I yelp loudly as I feel a second wave of his cock exploding inside me and filling my butt with his cum. After maybe a few minutes Max collapses on top of me, resting his head on my back for a while. I'm still pinned to the bed underneath Max, with his cock still buried deep in my butt as he rests a moment. Miss kisses me and tells me I'm a "good girl."

After Max has rested a while, he slowly gets off me and finally I feel his cock slip out of my butt, which is a little sore from the hard fucking. Miss and Max throw their robes on as there's a knock on the door.

"Ah breakfast!" Miss says, "get the door baby."

I slowly gather myself and get off the bed and head to answer the door. I nearly fall over at one point, all the fucking these few days has made my knees weak hehe. I open the door and there is Jeff, the room service guy with a trolley full of food. Also the guy from reception, Steven, is with him. I open the door wide as they bring our breakfast in and Steven slaps me on the bum as they move past.

"Oh you must be Steven!" Miss says. "We wanted to thank you for the champagne breakfast yesterday."

"You're most welcome Ma'am," Steven replies.

Miss tells him, "we ordered heaps of food today." "Won't you both sit and enjoy a nice breakfast on us?"

Steven, who is also the hotel manager, says they don't have a busy morning so agrees that they can both stay and enjoy a big breakfast. Miss places a little towel on my seat, so I don't mess the furniture hehe. We all sit and enjoy a full breakfast with juice and coffee. After a good feed, Steven and Jeff get up and clear the plates onto the trolley, Miss has me help them too.

They are about to head out the door when Miss says, "Oh wait!" "What about your tip?" "I'm sure Jeff has told you we are very generous."

I see Steven has a grin on his face as Miss grabs me by the collar and pulls me up off my seat. Pulling another chair out from the table, Miss bends me over it and grabs both my wrists, pulling my arms behind my back as I lay across the chair on my belly. She grabs a rope and ties my left wrist to my right elbow and then my right wrist to my left elbow, then wrapping the rope round and round my forearms binding them together.

"My slave will give you both our tip," Miss says as I suddenly see Jeff standing in front of my face.

Neither of them need any directions as I feel Stevens hands on my hips as he presses his cock against my kitty. I'm not looking forward to this because my kitty is still quite sore from Ms Jess fucking me with Miss's huge strappy last night. I don't get much chance to think about it though as Jeff pulls my face up and stuffs his cock in my mouth. I wrap my lips tight around him as his starts thrusting in and out of my mouth as if it was my pussy. Then just as suddenly I feel Steven push his cock all the way into my sore pussy and start fucking me steadily. Its lucky Jeff isn't too big because he is forcing his whole cock into my mouth as I do my best to suck it and smother his shaft with my tongue. Rubbing my tongue piercing all over his shaft as his thrusts get faster and faster. I moan and whimper onto the cock in my mouth as Steven starts pounding my pussy hard and fast. At one point they both match rhythms and with each thrust I have a mouthful of cock while every inch of Steven is buried in my sore little pussy.

Miss and Max are sipping coffee watching me being fucked from both ends. All I can do a lay across the chair as the 2 men fuck my mouth and pussy, totally helpless with my arms bound behind my back. Jeff cums first and I feel him push his cock into my mouth and explode, filling my mouth with his hot sticky cum. With his cock deep in my mouth, I'm gulping and gagging as he fills my mouth, while Steven thrusts deep and hard into kitty and I feel the warmth inside me as he erupts and fills me as well. Again Jeff cums so much, I do my best to swallow it all but I can feel some of his thick warm cum dribbling down my chin. I can feel Steven still spasming inside me as he fills my kitty with a huge load also. I'm licking Jeff's cock clean as he pulls it from my mouth and soon after Steven pulls out of me and straight away I can feel his cum oozing from me, mixing with Max's cum dribbling from my butt and running down my thighs.

Jeff and Steven zip their pants up and thank Miss for the tip, then they take the breakfast trolley and let themselves out. Miss walks over to me and pulls me up by my bound arms until I'm standing. Feeling her fingers on the ropes, I'm looking forward to showering and cleaning up. But to my surprise I feel Miss tie something around my still bound arms and then she takes my hair bunching it into a ponytail and ties the other end to my hair, pulling my head back slightly. Now, standing in front of me, Miss and Max stand there looking at me, as if inspecting me.

"Hmm, cum dripping from your pussy," Miss says, "cum dripping from your ass and cum dribbling down your chin." "Don't you look like a slut now slave?"

I can feel the boy cum dripping down my thighs and dribbling down my chin, and I'm helpless to wipe it off since my arms are bound behind my back.

All I can do is reply, "yes Miss," as Miss and Max stand in front of me kissing and touching each other.

I watch as Miss rubs Max's hardon through the robe. As I stand there tied and helpless with cum dripping from all 3 holes, there's another knock on the door. As Max heads for the door, Miss grabs my face, her lips almost touching my face.

She says, "remember those three footballers you thought were hot?" "Well they wanted a naughty little slut to play with, so that's just what I'm going to give them." "My little slave."

Miss turns me round and I watch as the 3 footy boys enter the room. My mouth falls open as I look at them.

Miss whispers in my ear, "don't worry baby, they wont do anything you don't like." "I would never allow that."

So as the footy boys approach me, Miss pushes me to stand in the middle of them.

She tells them,"my little slave thinks your all hot, so enjoy her boys!"

Then Miss and Max go in the bathroom and I faintly here them kissing and moaning in the shower. I'm left standing naked in the middle of three footballers, with my arms tied behind my back and my head pulled back a little because of the rope tied to my hair. So as I'm standing there, bound and helpless, I feel the 3 guys touching me and groping me all over. Pinching my bum, groping and squeezing my boobs. Hands all over my belly and my legs, fingers exploring my holes.

"Ooh she's dribbling everywhere!" one of them says. "Guess we better fill her up again!"

Suddenly one of the guys picks me up, facing him, and slides me onto his hard dick. I feel his big thick cock filling my pussy as he slowly bounces me up and down on him. Thankfully with the cum dribbling from me from earlier, I don't feel so sore as this guy lets me slide all the up and down on him. Now I feel hands on my boobs from behind as one of the other guys moves close behind me and I feel him push his dick into my bum. So with one guy holding me up by my legs and thrusting up into my pussy, the other guy is groping and squeezing my boobs and thrusting himself into my butt. I'm starting to moan as I'm penetrated by two hard cocks and the third guy is groping my bum. Now the third guy is rubbing his hardon all over my thigh as I'm bounced up and down on the 2 cocks filling my pussy and butt. Suddenly the guy fucking my butt reaches down to rub my clitti and I start moaning louder as the two boys thrust up hard into me.

"Mmm what a hot little slave sandwich!" one of them says.

The other guy says to me, "ooh you love it don't you hey?"

I'm just starting to orgasm as I scream out, "oh yes god yes I love it!" "Fuck me boys, fuck me hard!"

Losing control of my words as I moan and writhe between their hard bodies as they continue thrusting up in and out of my little holes. As I calm down I rest my head back on the second guys shoulder as they continue fucking me from in front and behind, filling both my holes at once. I can feel myself dripping everywhere and leaking cum from the earlier fucking. The guy holding me from the front suddenly lifts me off his cock and the other guy's too.

"C'mon boys lets give her what she really wants," he says as he carries me towards the bed.

He sits down on the bed, still holding me in front of him, I rest my knees on the bed as he lays back onto the bed. Then with his hands on my hips, he pushes me down on his cock again until I feel the whole length slide into my pussy. I let out a moan as I feel it fill me, and then another loud moan as the second guy gets behind me and shoves himself deep into my butt. With their hands on my hips and my sides, they pull me hard onto both their cocks and push themselves deep into my holes. I'm starting to moan again, my eyes closed I don't even notice where the third guy is, until I feel the head of his hard cock pressing against my lips. I moan onto his cock as I open my mouth and he pushes his cock between my lips. As the other two are starting to pound my holes, he pulls his cock out of my mouth and wipes up some of the cum from my chin and then puts it back in my mouth. I suck it clean and start licking it all over, rubbing my tongue piercing on the underside of his hard shaft. He starts pushing my head up and down on it now, making me take more and more of his length into my mouth. Soon my moans are stifled by the head of his cock pushing into my throat as he starts fucking my mouth.

The other boys are getting turned on seeing me filled with cock like this and I can feel both of them ramming their cocks into me harder. I'd be whimpering and yelping if it wasn't for the cock in my mouth. With my arms still bound behind me and my head constantly pulled back, all I can do is keep my lips tight around the cock in my mouth as he fucks my face, while the other two are really pounding my pussy and ass deep and hard. I can hear the grunting behind me as I feel the second guy fucking my butt even harder and I also taste a surge of precum from the cock pushing down my throat. Suddenly I feel the cock in my butt get stiffer and start erupting inside me. As I feel my bum being filled with spurt after spurt of thick cum, I try to moan, only to gag on the first spurt of cum from the cock in my mouth. I relax as my mouth fills with cum again and I try to swallow it all as I feel the guy laying underneath me thrust up hard into my pussy making my eyes widen as he too explodes inside me. At one point I can feel all 3 shafts spasming in my holes and filling me at the same time, filling me with cum in three places at once.

My body loses control again and with the feeling of 3 men filling me with their cum at once I give in to another orgasm. I feel my pussy and butt clenching as I moan and my body shakes. My holes are contracting hard and milking their cocks into me as I shudder with orgasm. I've stopped sucking on the cock in my mouth as I moan loud and a little cum dribbles down my neck. As my body stops shaking, one by one they all pull out of me and the guy underneath me moves me to his side and lays me on my back, resting on my bound arms with cum dribbling down my neck, my legs limply laying spread open as both my holes leak with their cum. Amazingly the guy that exploded in my mouth is still hard and he gets on the bed between my legs and pulling my hips up, he drives his cock into my leaking pussy. He's thicker than the first guy and it makes me moan and whimper as he pounds me fast and rough. The other two are jerking their cocks and groping my little boobs as they watch me pinned to the bed with my arms bound helplessly underneath me. I'm whimpering and squealing as this footballer gives me a hard, rough fucking while the other two watch and comment.

He must be getting close when he pulls out of my now sore again pussy and starts stroking his thick cock in one hand while rubbing my clitti with the other. I feel another orgasm building as he rubs and pinches my clit hard. Just then Miss and Max emerge from the bathroom with big after sex grins on their faces. Their just in time to watch as the three footy guys start grunting and shooting their cum all over me as my body shakes wildly in another orgasm. I'm moaning and wriggling on the bed as I orgasm so hard, feeling spurt after spurt of thick warm cum landing on my belly, on my boobs, all over my neck and on my thighs. Feeling the heat of their cum as it hits my naked body sends me over the edge again and I moan uncontrollably in yet another orgasm, until finally their fingers leave my clit.

The boys get up and wipe themselves off on a wash cloth before getting dressed, while looking at me lying limp and exhausted on the bed, covered in their cum from neck to thighs, with even more oozing out of my pussy and butt. They all thank Miss as they leave, commenting that I'm a sexy little slave girl. I'm still catching my breath when Miss leans over carefully and kisses my cum covered lips.

Licking her lips, she says, "I knew you liked those 3 boys." "Did you enjoy that baby?"

Still gasping a little, I say,"yes Miss!" "Thank you Miss!"

Miss gently pulls me up to sit on the end of the bed as she moves behind me and undoes ropes. Finally my head is free again and I have the freedom of my arms again as she releases the bindings. She lets me rest on the bed for a few minutes before telling me to go shower and clean up. Once I have the energy I get off the bed and go in the bathroom for a nice long shower, rinsing all the cum off my body and squeezing as much as I can out of me so I wont leak later hehe. I relax for a while under the water as it trickles down me washing the sex and sweat off me. I scrub with yummy soaps as Miss lets the maids in to change the sheets and make up the room while they sit on the balcony with a coffee.

After I finished showering and drying myself, Miss allows me to wear my bikini bottoms and a white singlet because were going to go for a swim on the beach. I slip my bikini bottoms on and pick a tight fitting singlet so it makes my boobies look kind of good. We head down the beach and have a nice long swim in the ocean under the sun. Then we find the little bar on the beach again and sit for a late lunch and drinks. The same waiter from the first day serves us and keeps peeking at my boobs through the wet singlet. Winking at me, Miss drops her fork on the ground again and I don't hesitate to hop of my chair and bend over in front of the waiter to pick it up for him. After a good view of my butt in my bikini, now he's just staring at my boobs through the wet singlet as I hand him the fork and eventually he stops perving to run and grab a clean fork hehe.

We sit and talk and have a few drinks. Miss asks me how the 3 footballers enjoyed her slave's body. So I tell her exactly what they did with me while they had me bound and helpless, sparing no detail. I'm still telling Miss and Max all about the guys dp'ing me and then tp'ing me when the waiter comes back with a clean fork. Hearing a little of what we're talking about, he gets very embarrassed and hurries off hehe. As I continue describing every minute of being with the 3 football players, I can see Miss rubbing herself under the table as she listens. By the time I've finished, Miss has had a little orgasm and bringing her fingers to my lips, she has me lick and suck them clean.

After a few more drinks, we head back to the hotel for an evening swim. Again everyone is looking at my boobs through my wet singlet. The 3 footballers that fucked me senseless this morning are there too and continuing to perv. While they are watching, Miss pulls me closer to her in the pool and lifts my singlet up and licks and nibbles on my breasts. With Miss's mouth on my boobs, Max slides behind me and pulls my singlet right off and then dunks underwater to slide my bikini off too.

Then Miss stops and whispers to me, "enough teasing for you slave" "Just had to get your clothes off since we're back at the hotel."

After a little twilight swim, we leave the pools. Miss making sure she parades me past the footy players. They all have a big grin on their faces and one of them slaps my bum as we walk past. As we head back up to the room, I notice the familiar stares as people watch my Miss leading her naked slave girl up to the lifts. Back at the room we all jump in the roomy shower to rinse off after the swim. After drying Miss, she has me dry Max before I dry myself. I occasionally I let my fingers slip from the towel onto his sexy abs and also to squeeze his bum a little hehe. Miss notices and as I'm bent over she slaps me hard on the butt, making me jump.

"Enough of that slave!" she says.

"Sorry Miss," I reply, and then start drying myself off.

"Put on your new outfit and boots," Miss tells me. "We are going to check out the clubs baby."

I'm excited to wear my new clothes they bought me and especially my new boots. I get myself all dried and slip my tiny new skirt on, checking in the mirror to see how much of my bum shows hehe. I put my bikini top on and slip the fishnet top over.

"Mmmmmmmm," Max says approvingly hehe.

I slide into my sexy new knee high boots and zip them up and then fix my hair and put some lipstick and perfume on. By now Miss has her slinky new minidress on and I kneel down to help zip up her thigh high boots. Max is all dressed up ready to go too and they have me do a little twirl in front of them. Miss has me turn around and bend over. I feel her hand cup my kitty teasingly.

12