Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 05

Story Info
Showing my submission; and paying for dinner.
6k words
4.5
15k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Five!!

--------------------

Slowly I wake up with my hands still tied to the bed head. I can feel Nikki's tongue lapping at my kitty and it feels so good. I'm softly moaning as she licks at me while I wake up fully. It's not long before she notices that I'm awake and as soon as she does, she bites my clitti, hard! I let out a loud squeal and then she stops licking me altogether and moves up to lay beside me.

"Don't worry hun, we're going to play," she says with a wink.

I hear that Miss and Max must've gone for a shower and a "play". Nikki slowly unties my wrists now and I lay there rubbing my wrists as she grabs Miss's bag of toys. My mind races wondering just what Nikki has in mind this morning. She pulls out a strappy, not a huge one, about the size of a decent cock.

She throws it on my tummy and says, "put that on honey, you're going to fuck me now."

I don't hesitate, at least I'm not copping any punishment. So I slide the harness up my legs and strap it on nice and tight. Nikki lays back on the bed with her legs spread, rubbing her clitti.

She says, "put it in me baby."

So moving above her I position myself between her legs and rub the tip of the strappy all over her pussy, getting it nice and wet. Wow she's already so wet and horny, I gently press the tip of the strappy inside her and she moans a little. Then I feel her hands on my bum and she pulls me into her, which pushes the strappy all the way into her as she moans louder. I start fucking her missionary, steadily pushing the strappy all the way inside her with every thrust. Her hands are still on my bum pulling me down into her.

She moans out, "harder honey, harder!"

So I start fucking her harder with the strappy, forcing it in all the way with every thrust, pushing it in hard so our thighs slap together. She's starting to whimper and moan louder as I keep fucking her, pushing that strappy in hard like she wanted. I feel her hand slide down between our bellies as she starts rubbing her clitti hard while I fuck her with this strappy. I lean down and whisper in her ear that if she wants it real hard then she's going to get it. She nibbles and bites at my ear as I start really forcing that strappy into her pussy really hard. The sounds of our thighs colliding, her moans getting louder and louder. I'm really pounding it into her now and I feel her legs wrap round my bum as her teeth let go of my ear now. She is yelping and moaning so loud just as Miss and Max come out from the bathroom.

They witness her orgasm as I fuck her so hard, remembering how she pulled on my chains, making my nipples and clit throb with pain. I try to fuck her even harder, really pounding that strappy into her as she starts squealing and moaning uncontrollably through her orgasm. I feel her legs grip round me so tight as she cums so hard. I keep pounding her with the strappy until her body goes limp and then I just lay there on top of her. Holding the strappy inside her now dripping pussy as she regains herself. Miss and Max make some comments as Nikki returns from her orgasmic state.

Miss says, "I think you fucked her a bit hard slave." "There's only one way to make that right."

As Nikki regains herself she pushes me off her and leans over to undo the strappy harness. She slides it down my legs, stopping just to lean in and bite my clit again, watching me squirm and squeal.

"You fucked me so hard you little bitch, your going to cop it now!" Nikki says, looking up from my swollen clit.

I watch as Nikki gets off the bed and slowly slides the strappy up her legs and tightens the straps round her thighs.

"Get over here you little bitch!" barks Nikki, as she walks to the dining table and pulls out a chair.

I slink off the bed and wander over to Nikki.

Now she says,"bend over the chair you naughty little bitch!"

I look towards Miss and she says, "do what she says now slave!"

So I bend over the chair and immediately feel Nikki's hand slap across my bum really hard.

I yelp as she explains, "that's for fucking me so hard!" "Now get ready because I'm going to fuck you even harder you little bitch!"

I look over to Miss and she just nods at me, so I look back down at the floor as I lay bent over across this chair, knowing what's coming. I feel Nikki press the tip of the strappy against my pussy for only about a second before she just pushes forward hard, forcing it inside my not so ready for it pussy. I scream as I feel it penetrate me all the way, then I feel Nikki pull it out again completely. Only a second later I feel it pressed against my pussy lips for a split second before she slams it in even harder, forcing it all the way into my pussy as I scream. Now she starts fucking me steadily, slamming the strappy into me every time. I continue to yelp and squeal with every thrust, feeling my thighs smacking against the seat of the chair as she continues to fuck me harder and harder. I look over to Miss and Max a couple times, they are sitting there smirking as they listen to my screams and watch Nikki pound me so hard with that strappy. I can feel every single thrust as she slams the strappy into my pussy so hard, yelping with every thrust. Slowly my body starts to give in to the pain as my screams turn into moans and whimpers. Just then I feel Nikki's boobs press into my back as she leans in to my ear.

She whispers, "your Mistress told me not to let you orgasm." "Sorry hun."

With that I feel her fingers at my clit and she pinches so hard, harder than the clamp last night. I let out a very loud scream and tears fill my eyes as the pinching of my clit caused my whole body to contract, making the strappy pounding into my pussy hurt me even more. Now I'm yelping and squealing again as Nikki continues fucking me so hard and rough. I vaguely hear the knock at the door as Max lets Jeff the room service guy in to deliver breakfast. He wheels the trolley in and I faintly hear Miss talking to him.

Miss tells him, "as you can see her wet little hole is in use at the moment." "But feel free to shut her up Jeff."

I've only just heard what Miss said and already I feel Jeff's cock pushing into my mouth. His hands on the back of my head while he pushes his whole cock into my mouth, forcing me to suck every inch of it! Meanwhile Nikki continues to slam into my now very sore pussy. I can feel tears dripping down my cheeks and dripping off my nose as Jeff fucks my mouth with his hard cock. Just then I feel slight relief as Nikki finally pulls out of my pussy, which is so sore by now. I start to really suck on Jeff's cock, now that I can concentrate. Keeping my lips wrapped tight around his shaft as he pushes it into my mouth, feeling the head of his cock hit the back of my throat as he starts really fucking my mouth.

Suddenly my eyes widen as I feel the tip of the strappy against my little butt hole. I wasn't expecting this, I try to look over to Miss while Jeff keeps shoving his cock in and out of my mouth. Miss just looks at me and shrugs, so I stare back at the cock driving in and out of my mouth. I know there's nothing I can do and it's not like I can say anything because my mouth is full of cock. Then I feel Nikki push the strappy into my butt, hard and quickly, forcing it all the way in too. With Jeff's cock filling my mouth, all I can do is mumble a scream, which only turns Jeff on more! He starts fucking my mouth just as hard as Nikki starts to fuck my butt. I'm literally trapped there, bent over the chair with Nikki pinning me to it by forcing that strappy into my butt so hard and with no option but to open my mouth wide as Jeff fucks my mouth with his hard cock.

It's not too long before I feel Jeff start spasming inside my mouth. He grabs my hair and pulls my mouth onto his cock as he pushes it deep it in mouth and explodes. I can feel wave after wave of his hot sticky cum filling my mouth as Nikki continues to pound my butt so hard. All I can do is gulp and swallow to keep from choking! Jeff leaves his cock in my mouth until he stops cumming. He lets me finish gulping down his cum and then lick his cock clean as he slowly removes it from my mouth. His zips up, thanks Miss for the tip and leaves the room to continue his duties. Finally Nikki slows up on my butt and slowly withdraws the strappy from my little hole. Trying to get up I end up falling on my bum, though Nikki helps me up and we all sit at the table.

So finally my sore holes get a little rest as we all sit and have some breakfast. We all chat about the night's events and Miss comments how Nikki has quite a dominating side, talking about this mornings fucking.

Nikki explains, "well I told you Ma'am, that I'm not new to this Miss/slave stuff." "I'm actually a switch."

"Oh really," says Miss. "Well I'm glad you chose to join us last night."

As we finish breakfast, Miss has me tidy up the plates and stuff while Max makes coffee for us.

Nikki thanks Miss for inviting her back here last night and she says, "you have a sexy little slave there Ma'am!" "It was really nice of you to let me use her as a sex toy."

"My pleasure," Miss says. "I'm glad you enjoyed it and we hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

I say goodbye to Nikki and then finish tidying up. Afterwards, Miss calls me over as her and Max sit on the couch sipping coffee. Miss hands me a coffee and I sip it as I kneel in front of her, then she tells me to put it down and rub her feet. I obey immediately, putting down my coffee and taking one foot at a time in both my hands, slowly rubbing and massaging her feet.

As I give Miss a foot massage she tells me, "it's a special day for you today slave!"

I look up at her puzzled.

She giggles and says, "for you, it's no orgasm day!" "No matter what happens today, you will not be allowed to orgasm."

"Oh!" I say with a little disappointment.

Miss explains, "if you're lucky, tomorrow Max might let you orgasm once or twice."

Looking up at her confused again I chirp, "Miss?"

Giggling again, Miss tells me. "tomorrow I'm giving you to Max to be his slave for a day." "From tomorrow morning you will refer to him as Sir."

I glance over at Max, who has a big smirk on his face, then I look back up at Miss and say, "yes Miss!"

By now my fingers are softly massaging Miss's toes, one by one.

"Don't worry baby, Max won't do anything to you that I wouldn't do," she says. "But from tomorrow morning, you will follow each and every order he gives you." "Understand slave?"

"Yes Miss," I say as I automatically start sucking her toes, rubbing each toe with my tongue.

Miss sits back on the couch for a while enjoying her slaves mouth on her feet and toes. After about half an hour of massaging, licking and sucking at Miss's feet, she says she is satisfied and that it's time for another demonstration.

"Get up now and go face the wall and put your hands on it," Miss orders.

Yes Miss," I reply as I walk slowly over to the wall by the door. I stand with my hands on the wall like I'm about to be frisked. I can hear Miss rummaging through her bag of toys and my mind goes wild wondering what she has is store. I can sense her standing behind me now and her hand moves up to my face and I see she is holding a short whip. My body trembles now as her hand moves out of sight, I'm left standing there staring at the wall, listening to every little sound, and flinching at any movement.

"Any suggestions Max?" I hear Miss say.

"Hmm let's see her butt all red," he says, and seconds later I feel the whip strike softly across my bum cheeks.

"Uhh!" I mumble as I flinch.

"What was that slave?" Miss asks. "That wasn't even hard!" "This is hard!"

I feel the whip strike hard across my bum cheeks making me jump as I let out a yelp. I can still feel the sting on my bum cheeks from that last strike and then I feel the whip crack across me again and I let out another yelp!

"Mmm I can see bright red marks now!" Miss comments. "Spread your legs slave!"

I do what I'm told, slowly moving my legs apart a little, still facing the wall and still wincing at the stinging on my bum. Looking down I notice Miss swinging the whip so it moves through my open legs and I see the end of the whip swinging between my thighs, not touching me. Fear fills my brain as I know what's about to happen, then suddenly Miss swings the whip up between my thighs hard and I feel the whip caress my bum crack as the tip flicks up and whacks me on the clit hard. I squeal and stumble a bit from the sudden pain and shock.

"Mmm oh now that's good isn't it slave?" Miss asks. "Do you want more?" Still swinging the whip between my legs slowly.

"Uhh no Miss, please no!" I reply, and then I feel the whip crack hard between my thighs again as the tip snaps at my clit and this time catching my kitty lips as well.

"Wrong answer slave!" Miss says as she flicks the whip between my legs again.

I scream as I feel tears running down my cheeks. My body is trembling now, my bum still stings and now my clitti and my pussy lips are swollen and stinging from the whip also. Now I feel Miss grabbing my wrists behind me. I feel her tying a rope round my wrists and binding my arms together behind me, like she did the other day. She finishes binding my arms so they are like folded, wrist to elbow, behind my back.

"Turn around slave!" Miss says.

I quickly turn around, seeing Miss with whip in hand still and Max wide eyed looking at my shaking body. Miss leans into me and slaps her hand on my pussy, and pushing her hand against my very swollen clit.

"Did that hurt baby?" she asks.

"Yes Miss" I say in a shaky voice.

"Mmm good, that's for saying no to your Miss," she says.

"Yes Miss, I'm sorry," I quickly say.

She moves back away from me a little now and standing with the whip, swinging it in front of me, teasing me with it. All I can think is where is she going to whip me now, or with she put the whip down now. Just as I have thoughts of her putting the whip away, I suddenly see it moving quickly towards me. I shut my eyes and wince waiting for the sting to land somewhere on my body, but it doesn't. I feel the air move as the whip passes my belly without striking. I open my eyes to see the huge smirks on Miss's face and Max too.

Miss is moving the whip towards me again and I can't help but shut my eyes again, this time I don't have to wait because I suddenly feel the sting of it landing on my skin and striking right across my boobs, just above my nipples. A yelp escapes my lips and I sort of lunge forward as my back touches the wall. I look down for a second to see the bright red mark forming across my breasts, it stings and more tears fall down my cheeks. Miss decides to strike again while I'm looking down and I squeal loudly as the whip cracks across my breasts again, this time the tip catching one of my nipples and making it so red and sore. I sob a little as my tears run down my cheeks, looking into Miss's eyes, begging for mercy with my eyes. Miss leans in to me, staring in my eyes, then I feel her tongue lick my cheeks, licking up my tears.

"Mmm, OK baby, that's enough whip for today huh?" she says as I feel relief. "To the bed now slave!" she orders.

With my arms still bound behind me I reply, "yes Miss," as I slowly move over to the bed.

Miss and Max follow and I watch as Miss puts on the strappy that me and Nikki were playing with earlier.

"It was fun watching Nikki fuck you so hard with this baby," Miss says as she pushes me to my knees on the floor by the bed. "Best you get it nice and wet again slave," she says.

She grabs my hair and pushes my mouth onto the strappy. With my arms bound all I can do is open my mouth and let Miss push the strappy in. I start sucking it and covering it with saliva as she slowly thrusts it in and out of my mouth. I can still feel the stinging of the whip marks on my bum, my pussy and my boobs. After a few minutes of making me suck the strappy that Nikki fucked both my holes with, Miss pulls me up by my hair and pushes me onto the bed, on my back. I lay there, laying on my bound arms as Miss pushes my legs up and with another rope, she ties my ankles to my thighs and then binds my legs so my knees are bent.

Now I'm laying on the bed with my arms bound together beneath me, my legs bent at the knee and bound so I'm completely helpless. Miss gets on the bed and aims the strappy, wet with my saliva, at my bum. I'm still sore from Nikki's fucking but Miss doesn't hold back, I squeal as she shoves forward, driving the strappy into my bum again. With my clit all sore and swollen from the whipping I struggle to get too aroused when I feel Miss's fingers at my pussy. She pushes my bound legs apart wide, exposing me completely and then I feel her push two fingers inside me, roughly pushing them in all the way. I squeal and squirm as Miss continues fucking my bum with the strappy and now fingering my swollen pussy too.

I see Max watching us, he's slipped his robe off and his cock is hard and thick. Suddenly I feel Miss pull her fingers out of me, only to replace them with four! She drives her four fingers into me forcefully as I squeal and whimper. I can feel my pussy getting wet and I can feel the strappy in my butt kind of rubbing against her fingers in my pussy. Now she slaps my sore clit hard with her other hand, which kills any arousal I had and I scream out as she starts fucking my butt harder and deeper with the strappy.

'Time to shut her up hun" Miss says to Max.

I then see Max getting on the bed and he straddles my face. Grabbing the back of my head he pulls me up a little as he pushes his thick hard cock between my lips. Still sobbing and whimpering, I open wide as I feel Max's cock slide into my mouth. I start concentrating on it, trying to forget the pain of the whip and Miss stretching me with her fingers and strappy. I suck hard on Max's cock as he start pushing it deeper in my mouth. Suddenly I can feel Miss's thumb pressing against my pussy entrance with her four fingers. Twisting her hand back and forth as she slowly pushes into me. I mumble a scream onto Max's cock as she pushes past the second knuckle. It hurts quite a bit as I feel her stretching my pussy lips open, which are already sore and swollen from the whip striking them. Max starts fucking my mouth with his cock now and as the head of his cock enters my throat I'm unable to scream or whimper any more.

All I can do is suck and lick his cock as he fucks my mouth with it, I can taste his precum all over my tongue already. Suddenly my eyes widen and my body jolts as Miss pushes her hand inside me past the last knuckle. God I feel so stretched and used as she pushes her whole hand in me now. Slowly she pulls it out, only to push it all the way in quicker this time. With my legs all bound up, my feet rest on her thighs as she continues fucking me hard with the strappy, driving it all the way into my butt while her hand explores deep in my pussy. She slaps my clitti hard again, making sure I don't get too aroused and then I notice her slide a vibe inside the strappy harness as she begins to moan. She's rocking back and forth, grinding the strappy into my butt as she moans louder and louder. I feel her hand moving inside me, in and out a little, making me feel so stretched and filled. Meanwhile Max's cock is fucking my throat now as he starts grunting.

Suddenly I feel Miss's body shuddering as she orgasms hard, still grinding hard pushing every inch of the strappy into my bum and her hand still moving inside my pussy. I can feel the pressure inside me as I feel so impaled! Then just as suddenly Max grunts really loud and I feel my mouth and throat filling with his thick warm cum. He drives his cock deep into my throat as he empties a big load into my mouth. I can't breathe with his cock pushing into my throat so all I can do is gulp and swallow as he erupts, shooting spurt after spurt straight down my throat. I still feel the strappy deep in my butt as Miss orgasms and moans loud. Finally Max's balls are empty and he slowly withdraws his cock from my mouth and sits back leaning against the bed head.

12