Holiday with an Ex Wife

Story Info
A guy and his ex-wife go on holiday.
3.6k words
4.18
57k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#####

Author's Note: Some light relief for a change. :)

#####

When wife number three and I parted, things were pretty acrimonious there for a while, but as with many such partings, once the anger, the pain, the grieving stops, renewed friendships are often formed.

Such was the case here. After the pain of the divorce settled down, and our feelings towards each other returned to what might be tentatively described as an even keel, we still kept in touch and from time to time went out to dinner, and so on.

Ex number three was a financial planner, and each year she attended the major national conference here in Australia, each year held in a different part of the country. This year it was in a beautiful part of what is called Far North Queensland, in the city of Cairns. This was not our first trip to Cairns, and was probably why comparatively surprisingly, and out of the blue, Loretta asked me if I wanted to accompany her to the conference and to have a few days holiday afterwards. Almost half our costs would be covered anyway due to her having to attend the conference, and we could have a bit of a holiday cheaper than we would have been able to do otherwise. It was the middle of an icy cold winter in Melbourne, and I thought of the beauty and warmth of Far North Queensland, so I didn't need much convincing.

Due to work, I couldn't accompany Loretta to the conference, but we had agreed that I would meet her the day after it ended and we would have a few days together in the sun.

The day after the conference arrived and I flew from Melbourne on a direct flight to Cairns from where we would get an airport bus to take us further north to a beautiful town called Port Douglas where we had already booked an apartment smack bang in the middle of town.

I arrived in Cairns around 9.30 A.M. and as I walked into the terminal building, I saw Loretta waiting for me, sitting on a bench by the window, her packed travel bag by her side. When she saw me her face broke out into a big smile and she got to her feet. As I reached her, we hugged, and then we had a tentatively exploratory kiss.

"We better go," she said, the bus to take us to Port Douglas is waiting. It was waiting for this flight, and I think everyone is already aboard, so we went out. The driver was waiting and he put our bags into the big compartment buses have on the outside, we climbed in, sat down, and we were on out way further north, an hour and a half's drive further north to be more exact.

We didn't speak much during the trip as the bus was full and we didn't want other people to hear our conversation. But Loretta did take my hand in hers and sat smiling as she looked at me, and I to her, from time to time.

The bus finally arrived at our apartments as it did the rounds of the hotels and resorts, dropping people off as it went, and we checked in. We went to our room, unpacked our immediate requirements, changed into something more appropriate to the tropical climate, and then I drew the curtains back and looked out the window to the view. And what a view we had. From our third floor balcony we could look almost the full length up and down the main street with all its shops and restaurants and pubs and people, and looking just out to the left, we could see a verdant mountain covered every morning in low cloud, as you tend to get in the tropics. I could not help but think how this place reminded me of Maui, one of the Hawaiian Islands.

We made ourselves a cup of coffee each from the room supplies and went out and sat at the small table on the balcony.

I asked Loretta how the conference had gone, what she had gotten up too and general chit-chat as she did the same to me, asking what news from Melbourne was.

We finished our coffee's and as it was nearly lunch time we had a walk around town and wandered into the pub at the end of the street, where, sitting in the outdoor area, one could look over the small park across the road, out to the blue green water beyond, where we had a meal and a few drinks.

It wasn't long before we were joined by colleagues of Loretta's from the conference, many with the same idea that Loretta had, of having a few days R & R before returning to the highly regulated grind of the financial advisor world. I was introduced to the colleagues as they came and went, some staying as the band arrived ready for the evening's entertainment. We decided to stay and have dinner at the pub as did some of the others, but then as darkness fell, and the music got loud enough to prevent conversation, Loretta and I decided to head back to our apartment where we had some wine chilling.

We walked back along the street, now holding hands. It really did feel quite strange, rekindling some of the feelings we had experienced when we first met those years ago. But it still felt a little strange, almost like a first date in some respects, but soon we were laughing and discussing some old times.

We entered our apartment and I poured some Sauvignon Blanc into two glasses and we enjoyed the light wine as we talked and reminisced.

Then, Loretta got up from the sofa and walked out onto the balcony of our third floor apartment, taking her glass of wine with her. She looked so desirable as I watched her from behind. The sheer white dress reaching down to her ankles showed the curves of her back, her waist before flaring out slightly over her hips and I could just see the dim outlines of her legs through the sheer material backlit by reflections from the dim street-lighting and the light of the moon and the millions of stars that lit up the clear sky so brightly.

Taking my own glass of wine with me, I walked up behind her, placed my glass on the little table that was in the corner, wrapped my arms around her waist, and gently nuzzled the soft skin of her exposed neck with my lips.

"Ohhhhh, she moaned quietly, as she tilted her head back a little and leaned her head a little to the left, thereby exposing more of her neck, "that feels sooooo nice." A pause, then Loretta said slowly in a quiet voice, "You're not trying to seduce are you?" as she gently started rubbing the side of her face against mine.

"What on earth makes you think that," I said as I now moved my hands up to cup and gently squeeze her full beasts.

"Oh, just some things I've heard about you."

"Oh," I said mimicking her, "and may I ask what you have heard?"

"I've heard," she said, still rubbing the side of her face against mine but now also pushing her breasts harder against my hands, "that you ravish women, that you have your dastardly way with them, that somehow you make them want to do whatever you want."

"Madam, I plead not guilty to all of these things," I said, as my fingers now rubbed against the nipples that were now pressing hard against the fabric of her dress, "It is the gods that make those things happen. I am but a mere mortal, a toy, nothing but a plaything in their hands, doing their bidding. Often against my own particular wishes."

"And what you are doing now. Is that against your own particular wishes?"

"Sometimes," I chuckled, "the gods and I think as one. And I must confess, this is one of those times."

"Hmmmmmm," was the only reply I received.

But now, I moved back a little and moved my hands up to the top of the dress, where one hand held the material and the other grasped the zip and slowly pulled it down to about waist level where it stopped. The bra hooks and eyes were unfastened and even from behind I could feel the full weight of Loretta's breasts drop a little as I parted the fastenings on each side. I ran my hands over her now bare back, and when I reached her shoulders I bent down and nuzzled her bare skin with my lips as I slid the short sleeves of the dress over her shoulders. The bra was next to go as the straps were also pulled over her shoulders and down her arms. Loretta lifted her arms slightly and I finished removing the white lacy bra and placed it on the little balcony table.

My arms reached around her and once again my hands moved up to her breasts. I was standing very close behind her and she would have felt my cock twitch as I cupped the smooth roundness of the bottoms of her full heavy breasts in the palms of my hands. I slowly bounced her breasts up and down a fraction revelling in their feel, their softness, their weight before clasping my hands around as much of them as I could, and gently squeezed and caressed them, but did not touch the nipples as I continued nuzzling and sweeping my lips over her bare shoulders and back.

Loretta's movements were becoming more pronounced, more urgent as I continued, as she pushed her buttocks back against my groin, and tried to move her body so that my hands would move to her nipples.

Loretta moaned, then said, "You're teasing me too much," in a voice that was sounding slightly breathless.

Hmmm, I thought, I had forgotten that Loretta had always been one to climax quickly, as I definitely felt her breathing getting deeper.

Now she is ready I thought as this time when I squeezed her breasts I also ran a finger around each of her bumpy contracted areola eliciting a deep lengthy groan. I removed my hands from her breasts loving the feel as her breasts now having lost the support of my hands again dropped a little. Another twitch. I moistened the index and middle fingers of each of my hands before moving them back to her breasts, but this time, I tapped the ends of her nipples with my fingers, and then just rested them on the dimple at the end of each nipple for a while before once again tapping.

Loretta reached behind her with both hands and started feeling my cock through my trousers, squeezing it when she found it.

I pulled her back a little and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to bend forward now? Just rest your elbows on the edge of the balcony."

I moved back from Loretta as she bent forward, placed her elbows on the balcony and rested her head on her arms. Her big breasts dropped down hanging freely and slightly swaying beneath her in my most favourite position. Pulling up the hem of her dress I let it all rest on her waist as I admired her white panty clad buttocks, running my hands over them.

I unfastened the belt on my trousers, undid the clasp and pulled them down as far as I could, before hooking my fingers into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down over her hips. As I pulled them down further, I also pulled my own pants down until I got down to where I asked Loretta to step out of first one leg of her panties and then the other, after which I stepped out of my own trousers and briefs.

As I straightened up, Loretta said, "This feels naughty. If anyone in those shops or restaurants down there or anyone in the street should look up, they could have seen everything." She chuckled.

I chuckled as well, and said, "Let them look," as I now cupped my hand over her vulva from behind, from between her buttocks. Her labia and her inner thighs were soaking wet, and she moved back hard against me as I slid my finger into her opening. "Just checking," I chuckled as I withdrew my finger.

"You've teased me enough, now please take me," Loretta pleaded, then gasped as my cock slid into her lubricated vagina in one movement not stopping until my pelvic bone was hard up against her backside. "Geez that feels good!" I exclaimed.

"Doesn't it," replied Loretta as only after a moment or so she slowly started rocking back and forth along the length of my shaft.

"You're not mucking around, are you," I stated more as a comment than a question.

"I've been wanting to do this since I saw you get off the plane this morning," she replied and started moving with more urgency, undulating her pussy now, putting pressure on my cock where she knew I liked it.

I bent forward to cup my hands under her heavy breasts which were now swinging back and forth quite rapidly. I felt a little tremor as I took hold of her large nipples and squeezed, then twisted each of them.

Then I stood back up again, and started meeting her backward movements with forward thrusts from my cock. We were already moving quite rapidly when the pace quickened even further, and Loretta with ragged breaths managed to gasp out, "Cum in me, cum now, ...fill me up."

I knew from past experience that Loretta had her best orgasms when she was on the verge of cumming, but wanted me to come before her, my climax setting her off, and this was no different, as I could feel her urgency, almost a frenzy now, as I exploded inside her, and pulled her back as hard against me as I could.

An almighty, loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, GODDdddddddddddddd," that anyone in the street below would have heard, escaped her lips as my hands supported her as her body rocked with tremors, almost convulsions. The timing was perfect as I had finished the last of my spurts just as the strongest of her tremors subsided. But her vaginal muscles still kept a tight clamp around my cock, milking it dry, so much so that it actually continued to the point where it started to become uncomfortable for me, the sensitivity of my now empty cock, now turning to pain.

Loretta had sensed my discomfort and had now relaxed her muscles. My cock already now softening then slipped out of her pussy.

"God, I needed that," she said as she straightened up, recovering quite quickly.

"So I gather," I chuckled as I bent to look over the edge of the balcony into the street below.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just checking to see if there is an audience, or if the police are coming" and chuckled again.

"Why?"

"Well, you got kinda loud there for a few seconds."

"I didn't, did I?" she asked as she put her hands up to her mouth.

"Yes, you did, but I wouldn't worry about it, but I do think we better go inside" I said, as I picked up the wine glasses and Loretta picked up our clothes and we left the balcony.

Once inside, Loretta removed her dress completely while I topped up the wine glasses. She also got a large towel from the bathroom and spread it on the sofa, where we both sat down to watch a movie on TV.

I sat naked at one end of the sofa while Loretta, laying on her back, stretched out her naked body to the right beside me, her head in my lap.

As we watched the movie, I ran my left hand through her lush hair, while my right hand enjoyed the pleasures of lightly floating over, sometimes just barely touching her skin. At other times my fingers settled on her prominent nipples, massaging, squeezing and pulling them out forward, stretching them, stretching her areola and breasts.

At times she turned around onto her stomach taking my cock into her mouth, expertly manipulating it until I approached climax, at which time she would smile, reach up to kiss me, and then turn around once again to lay on her back so that I could continue my own ministrations, keeping her own body hovering near her own climax before stopping long enough to stop it actually happening.

The non-descript movie finished and I said "Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?"

"I never thought you would ask," she replied as she got up off the sofa, walked up the three steps to the bed and climbed in. I turned out the lights on the balcony and the living area and joined Loretta in bed.

Now we kissed, passionately, wrapping our arms and legs around each other, feeling each other, as we explored each other, totally and completely.

Then I drew back from her a little. I needed to caress her breasts, but before I did I bent my head down and took one of her large engorged nipples into my mouth and sucked. I heard a loud moan as Loretta pushed my face down harder against her breast. My lips around her nipple and my face being pushed hard against her breast made my cock twitch.

Loretta had already been aware of my hardness but now as she felt the twitch she moved her hand down between us, and wrapped it around my cock, then started stroking me. Every now and then she would rub a finger over its tip, to smear the precum over the glans. Then she would place the wet finger in her mouth and lick it before returning it to continue her good work.

My hand now moved down to her vulva, feeling the fullness, the prominence of its shape, feeling the swollen lips, the heat and most of all the wetness of her sex ready for me to enter her cave. But I teased her a little more.

My hand spread out over the fullness of her hot, wet, swollen outer lips and I pulled the outer edges of my hand in towards her central crease, compressing her labia, then released the pressure before applying it again and again. Each time I squeezed the lengths of her outer lips together, the inside of those lips would press against her clit, eliciting a moan.

It was not long before the sucking of first one nipple and then the other, combined with the actions of my hand, had her bucking her pelvis, against my hand, accompanied by ragged breathing. Loretta's eyes, normally a crystal clear royal blue had now a glazed appearance, and her lips were slightly parted as she breathed deeply and her body squirmed against mine.

I gently prompted her to turn slightly so that she now lay over on her back and then climbed above her. She waited not for my cock to find her entrance. She took hold of the shaft close to the head, and pulled it down firmly enough for it to push its way through her swollen lips, and when that was done, Loretta placed the glans at the entrance to the passageway that led to her most private depths.

I started to push in slowly, but Loretta pushed up hard against me, and once again my cock slid against silky walls, down, down into her hot wet depths, until it could go no further. And instantly I felt her vaginal muscles clamping around me, and I knew I would not be leaving in a hurry.

The feeling as we just lay there, together, but with the muscles pulsing was exquisite. If a man ever felt sexually wanted, then this was the feeling that would achieve that end.

Then, just as I started to move I felt a tiny tremor in her lower body, which then subsided as Loretta fought against cumming too soon. But it was not to last as we both started moving slowly, the movements very quickly escalating into an urgency that saw us moving together in what can only be described as a total spiritual and physical union, neither her body, or mine, any longer existing as separate entities. We were as one as we ascended to our common goal, and when we both orgasmed, it was so complete and total as we both erupted at the same time, my pumping out my seed in powerful spurts and Loretta's body sending out tremors so strong her body was racked with them from her the top of her head to the tips of her toes.

We didn't let go of each other, we couldn't, until we had both descended, exhausted, back to an earthly plane where we both fell asleep and slept so unusually contentedly, not stirring from our positions until we woke the next morning, just as the beautiful sunlight started streaming through the light curtains.

The words 'Paradise is peace, paradise is bliss, paradise is the place that I like best' or something to that effect by Roger Whittaker, came to mind as I looked at the sleeping face, a face that now looked so young and beautiful, of my ex wife, and thought, ...if only we can get through the next couple of days without arguing, this might yet turn out to be a great holiday.