Holiday with Master John Ch. 02

Story Info
Master's story of their erotic holiday.
1.8k words
3.57
16k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sex slave had been exceedingly good for the past few weeks so I decided as a treat to take on a holiday. I had previously been to a nudist resort in Australia where almost any type of behaviour was allowed and knew that she had never been in a nude environment before. When I told her where we were going she looked very nervous at the thought of being naked in front of so many people although I could see that the thought of it excited her. I said she could thank me by raising her skirt and masturbate in front of me, which she quickly did. She is such a slut that she very quickly orgasmed after I said she could.

We drove to the airport and on the way I told her to raise her skirt up to her waist so I could have access to her cunt and so that any passing lorry drivers would get a clear view of her. It was a warm day and the breeze coming in through the open car windows played on her exposed body making her sigh with pleasure. I told her to stroke my cock as I drove and she slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and began to stroke me. I started to leak precum and very quickly the front of my shorts were soaking wet. Of course this was all her fault and I told her she would be punished in due course. The horny bitch literally shuddered in excitement at the thought.

I told her to stop playing with me and directed the heater vents onto my shorts to dry them out before we reached the airport. We were due to fly to Tokyo, Japan first which is a twelve-hour flight. Luckily there were few passengers on the plane and we found that we had the entire row, window to window, to ourselves. After take off the beautiful Japanese stewardesses served dinner which we quickly ate. I then told my slave to make her way to the toilet where I would initiate her into the 'mile high' club. Her squeals of delight made a few of the other passengers look in our direction and she made her way to the toilet. I followed shortly afterwards and we joined the 'mile high' club when I gave her a quick hard fuck. After she had cleaned me up with her mouth we made our way back to our seats. There wasn't much we could do about the puddle of cunt juice on the floor of the toilet as she produces so much it is impossible to clean it all up. The rest of the flight we spent asleep.

When we finally arrived in Queensland I hailed a taxi to take us to the nudist site. The taxi driver knew where it was and started asking questions about it, what went on there etc. One good thing about my slave is that even sexy talk turns her on and her cunt begins to juice up. I see that this talk is really turning her on and as I am feeling in a generous mood I allow her to masturbate herself. She doesn't realise that the real reason for this is so I can show her off to the driver who by this time cannot seem to take his eyes off her in his rear-view mirror. I whisper to her to make out she is masturbating for the drivers benefit and this turns her on even more. She soon comes but in the process covers the car seat with her juices, which I make her clean up with her tongue.

When we arrive at the resort we quickly strip our clothes off and my slave puts her collar and cuffs on. Being the dirty little bitch that she is I see by her hard nipples that she is horny again so allow her to lay on the bed and play with herself. She looks so lovely when she does this that I immediately get an erection. I walk over to her and offer my cock to her mouth which she opens so I can enter her. After a few minutes I am ready to cum and tell her do the same. We cum together and then lay together on the bed to recover.

After a while I decide that the time has come for my slave to face her first public exposure, but first I attach a leash to the ring she has in her pierced clit. I tell her it is so she doesn't get lost but I know that the constant pulling on the ring sends waves of pleasure through her entire body. She is amazed at how at ease the other holidaymakers are about their nakedness and soon begins to relax enough that we can go to the restaurant naked for a bite to eat. Fellow diners are amazed when I make her sit at my feet while we eat and as a treat for her I allow her to stroke my cock and massage my balls. When we have finished eating and drinking we wander over to the swimming pool where I unclip the leash and allow her to swim for a while to freshen up after our journey. We eventually return to our chalet where we shower together before turning in for the night. We lay on the bed, exploring each other's body before making gentle love. We then drifted off to sleep.

We both awoke early the next morning and wandered out onto the veranda for breakfast. My slave could not believe the feeling of being naked in the early morning sun while at the same time doing normal everyday things. It was really turning her on and she asked me if she could have an early morning orgasm. I told her that she could not as I had a surprise for her later that day. I know that if I deny her orgasms her obedience goes up by 100%, not that she dare to disobey me anyway, she knows the consequences of that.

I had already arranged for the taxi driver from the day before to pick us up and take us on a tour of the region and then to a beach where we could eat our lunch. When we got to the beach we spread a large blanket on the sand and ate our lunch. After a short rest my slave and I went for a swim in the sea where we played for awhile before coming together for a warm embrace. I love the feel of her wet naked body against mine and took the opportunity of caressing her while she played with my cock. I sometimes think she is obsessed with my cock as she takes every opportunity to hold and stroke and suck it. She is a true slut. We walked back to our blanket and I told my slave to kneel in front of me and open her legs. I had been hard for so long that my balls were aching and I needed to empty the spunk that had collected in them. I slid underneath my slave and drove my cock up into her waiting cunt and very quickly climaxed. The relief as I emptied myself into her was immense. Meanwhile the taxi driver had also stripped off and was furiously wanking himself as he watched us. He said that he had never seen such an obedient woman as my slave and to prove this to him I ordered her to give him a blowjob. His eyes opened wide as she immediately went over to him and took him into her mouth. The poor soul didn't last very long before pouring his cum into her mouth, I felt so proud of her and my heart gave a little flutter.

Eventually we returned to the resort where we again dined with my slave at my feet, she now adopted this position without being told. She was in a flirty mood and kept putting yoghurt on the end of my cock before licking it off, God how I love this girl. We went back to the swimming pool and I told her to lie on one of the inflatable chairs in the water and spread her legs over the sides of the chair so she could get some sun on her cunt. A few others were gathering around the pool so I told her to start stroking her cunt so they could all see what a slut she was. She began to finger herself and the poolside audience went quiet. Her body started to spasm on the chair as she fingered her swollen cunt. She came quite quickly and she later admitted that it was the first time she had masturbated in front of an audience and that he experience was awesome. When she had finished and come back to earth we sat around the pool with the other guests and chatted for a while. I found out that some of them had organised a party that night and we were invited. I attached the leash to my slaves clit ring and led her back to our chalet to freshen up. When we got there I told her what sort of party it was going to be and she listened to me with wide-open eyes and mouth. I told her that I had informed the other partygoers that her body was available to any of them to fondle and grope as they wished. Her whole body shuddered and she told me she was a little scared but at the same time excited at the thought. I put my hand between her legs and felt that her cunt was soaking wet. The horny bitch was like a cat on heat. Before we left she put on her collar, cuffs and high-heeled shoes and I attached the leash to her clit ring.

The party room was quite large but dotted around the edges were small private areas for those who wanted a little privacy. I had no intention of either of us using them. This was to be the night my slave would endure the humiliation of public sex and being treated like the slut she was. I told my slave to get us some drinks while I looked around and chatted to fellow guests. I soon learned that the standard form of greeting was for a man to fondle a woman's breast whilst the woman shook the mans cock. This looked as if it was going to be my kind of party.

A few couples went onto the dance floor to dance and my slave could not believe her eyes when they started to grope each other in full view of everyone. Men had their fingers buried in women's cunts and women were wanking their male partners. Already the dance floor was becoming slippery with a mixture of male and female juices. My slave looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and mouthed 'thank you Master' to me.

To be continued...