Holiday With Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Our holiday begins.
2.9k words
4.61
239.2k
63

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a different woman who boarded the aircraft with me later on that morning, a carefree, cheerful, sexy and very desirable woman.

A woman who smiled with pleasure every time she looked at me, laughed at my fear of flying, but held my hand when we took off and flicked her tongue in my ear when no-one was looking.

"She's wearing a thong."

"Eh?"

"The stewardess, she's wearing a thong, look."

I looked over to where the girl was bending over to attend to a passenger and sure enough I could see the tiny vee of a little pink thong peeking out over the waistband of her skirt,

"Do you often look at girl's bottoms?" I whispered and she giggled,

"No of course not, well ..............., only the pretty ones."

I laid my hand on her thigh and squeezed it gently,

"Have you, you know, ..........., with another woman?"

She blushed prettily and ordered two more drinks from the stewardess with the pink thong,

"Why?"

"Because I'm male mum, or hadn't you noticed?"

She purred and flicked her tongue into my ear again, "Jamie I'm soaking again just from thinking about what we did last night and again this morning, so I think it's fair to say I noticed all right!"

"Well it's every males fantasy to be with two sexy women at the same time"

"And fuck them both?" she asked in a whisper,

"God yes"

"I've done it many times Jamie, your dad and I used to swing with a few other couples, one couple in particular, I'll tell you all about it in bed tonight."

"Wow!"

"I love pussy, the taste of it, the smell of it, I came again this morning when I tasted myself on your cock darling"

God, I could have fucked her right there and then, especially when she placed her hand on my lap and discreetly squeezed my rapidly growing erection!

I wanted her to go to the loo with me but she giggled and said the aircraft was too full, I could tell the idea intrigued her though, because she suddenly got up to squeeze past me,

"I'll be back in a minute" she said and giggled as I slipped a hand beneath her skirt to quickly pat her sexy little bottom,

"Your drinks sir" said the stewardess with a big smile on her face as mum practically ran to the loo!

"Sorry" I said not really meaning it,

"Don't apologise sir" she laughed adding softly, "It's the holiday spirit"

Then leaning closer to me she whispered, "If you plan on joining the mile high club, I'll make sure you're not disturbed"

My eyes gave her my answer and I got up quickly,

"You'll have to be quick though, I'll give you five minutes"

"Oh my God" mum giggled as I squeezed into the ridiculously tiny toilet, then her arms were around my neck and her tongue in my mouth,

"Jamie, I'm unbelievably fucking horny" she gasped as I scrabbled at my zip and lifted her up onto the little hand basin, I noticed her panties hanging on the door handle and looked at her questioningly,

"That's why I came in here" she laughed, "To take them off and give them to you"

Wrapping her legs round my waist, she whimpered as I guided my cock into the dripping wetness of her cunt, "Oh Jamie yes baby, do it to me, fuck me darling, oh fuck yes, fuck mummy hard baby"

Her eyes widened as I entered her fully and began fucking her with long deep strokes, "That's it baby, you're fucking me, ooh darling, you're fucking your own mother, do it Jamie, fuck me, fuck my fucking brains out!"

Running her hands up beneath my tee shirt, she raked me deliberately with her long, sharp nails, "Talk to me Jamie, talk to me while you're fucking me"

"I'm in your cunt mum, your hot, wet, juicy little cunt"

"Oh God yes" she hissed as I pumped into her wetness, "Harder Jamie, shag me harder you horny bastard!"

The tip of one finger found the tiny ring of her anus and prodded gently,

"That's where I'm going to fuck you tonight mum" I rammed the finger in knuckle deep.

"Ooh you dirty bastard" she gasped and bit my shoulder to stifle her squeals as she came.

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie"

A discreet knock on the door and the stewardess's voice telling us the loo was required bought us back to reality,

"You didn't come darling" mum said as I zipped myself up again,

"Don't worry mum" I laughed, "I will later and where I said too!" and stuffed her panties into my pocket as she opened the door to a grinning stewardess and a rather red faced lady who was hopping from one foot to another!

It took an hour to open up the villa, taking all the dust covers off, opening the doors and windows, turning the gas and electricity on, sorting out the bed sheets, etc, etc, but it was a very interesting hour with mum wearing a short skirt and no panties.

She loved it when I slipped a hand under her skirt and fondled her pussy or her bottom, several bulbs needed changing too and mum insisted on doing it so I could look up her skirt as stood on the step ladder!

"Why don't you leave him mum?"

We were sitting out on the rear terrace looking out over the garden to the beach where fellow holidaymakers were frying in the blazing hot sun and their kids were splashing happily and noisily in the surf.

We were both completely naked apart from a liberal coating of sunscreen while waiting for the water to heat up so we could shower and drinking mum's idea of sangria which owed little to the fruit in it and a hell of a lot to the alcohol, which explained my lack of tact I suppose!

"Say that again Jamie"

"I said why don't you leave him?"

She nodded, "That's what I thought you said"

"Mum he's fucking what's her name, so he obviously doesn't care about you does he?"

"No darling, I think you're wrong there, he does love me, I know he does"

"Ok mum" I said, "Sorry, I was probably out of order, forget it"

"You're not out of order darling, we're sharing a bed, just tell me what's on your mind"

Refilling both our glasses, she smiled at me and reached over to take my hand,

"Room on there for me?" she nodded towards my lap,

"Only for ever and ever mum" I laughed and raised my eyebrows as she faced me, parted her legs and sat down on my lap, a leg on either side of mine.

She was wet, her mouth, her mouth warm and her breath sweet as she kissed me.

"What's on your mind Jamie?"

"You are"

"Really?"

"Yes really mum and please stop dribbling over my cock while I'm trying to talk to you"

"I can't, I'm horny"

"Mmm, horny and gorgeous"

I slipped a hand between her legs and cupped her sex,

"God mum, you're not just wet, you're soaking!"

"I know darling, that's because I want you inside me while we talk"

And lifting my hand up to her mouth, she fixed her eyes on mine,

"Remember what I said on the plane?"

I felt the swollen head of my penis nudging at the dripping wetness between her hairless labia,

"You said a lot on the plane mum" I laughed, "Mainly along the lines of, fuck me Jamie, oh God yes, fuck me"

"About liking the taste of pussy you fool!"

"Yes why?"

"This is why" she said softly and held my gaze as she carefully licked all her glistening juices from the palm of my hand as she moved forward slightly and impaled herself on my cock.

"Now then" she giggled as I slid all the way into the warmth of her cunt, "Where was I?"

It was a long, slow and very tender coupling, we wrapped our arms around each other and just sat there with mum's breasts squashed against my chest while we kissed lovingly and she used her vaginal muscles to gently milk me.

"If he really loved you mum, he wouldn't be fucking her would he?"

"I'll tell you something you don't know Jamie, but no matter what happens between us you must never, ever let your father know that I've told you"

"Of course not mum, I promise"

"Ok" then she sighed and wiggled her bottom sexily, "You're doing wonderful things to my pussy you know. Anyway as I was saying, it's not always been like this with me and your father you know, when we first met we spent more time in bed than out of it and don't forget I was still at school then!"

I felt my cock jerk in her pussy and she giggled,

"Pervert, I can read your mind"

"I bet you were a horny little bitch then" I reached beneath her and cupped the cheeks of her bottom,

"Well let me put it like this" she snaked her tongue between my teeth, "Try to imagine a nice innocent schoolgirl, panties soaking wet and dreaming about spending the whole evening in bed with her lover, who's ten years older than she is"

"Mmm, very sexy" I said and drew her tongue into my mouth as I allowed one finger to prod gently against the tiny puckered hole of her anus,

"That's not all though" and she began to move up and down on my cock.

"Can you imagine that same girl sitting in the classroom without any panties on at all, because her best friend and lover is sitting with them in her pocket?"

"Oh fuck mum" is that true?

"Oh yes, everything I'm telling you is true, that's why I don't hate your dad, I'm not exactly lily white either you know!"

"I know you're not mum" I laughed and began to move my hips rhythmically as our fucking grew more urgent.

"Nice baby, you'd get an Oscar for fucking you know, but I've not finished yet, can you imagine those same two girls in bed together, doing everything they can think of to each other, tongues fingers, toys, even bananas" she giggled again and blushed at the memory of it, "Especially bananas"

"Who was she mum?" I knew neither of us would last much longer,

"Push that finger up my bum" she hissed and moaned with pleasure as the digit slid knuckle deep into her anus,

"Ooh yes baby, can't you guess?"

I didn't have a clue and I was having trouble concentrating anyway, with her rotating her hips whilst being fucked in both holes!

She giggled again and flicked her tongue in my ear,

"Think about it Jamie, think about how the two of us could do all those things together, sleep together, bathe together, even use the loo together without raising any suspicions at all"

For the life of me, I couldn't think who it could have been, her sphincter muscles were squeezing my finger, pulling it deeper into her tight little hole, her vaginal muscles were milking my cock, breasts squashed into my chest and her tongue was licking my ear, how the hell was I supposed to think with all that lot going on?

"I'm cumming Jamie" she hissed, "Fuck me darling, fuck my hot cunt baby, oh God yesssssss"

I rammed my finger even deeper into her anus and felt my sperm rising,

"Who mum, tell me please!"

"Jamie, you're cumming darling" she clung to me as my sperm jetted into her body, the throes of her own climax took her as she managed to gasp,

"You've forgotten I'm an identical twin Jamie, it was Sarah, your aunt Sarah!"

I thought I'd never stop spurting into the warm, clutching wetness of her cunt as she spasmed in ecstasy, Jesus Christ she was telling me she'd been having a lesbian affair with her own sister!!

Still naked we walked down to the beach hand in hand and into the beautifully warm water of the Mediterranean, mum had evidence of our lovemaking glistening on her inner thighs and several times people looked at her and smiled.

"So where did dad fit into all this?"

She looked at me and smiled, "You know Jamie, for someone with your sexual appetite and prowess you're awfully naïve"

It was said kindly though and she squeezed my hand,

"He was fucking us both!"

I was still digesting what she'd said as we waded deeper letting the water take us off our feet, we swam lazily for a few minutes then came together again and held each other tightly.

"So when did your er, thing with Sarah finish mum?"

"Wait a minute darling" she stood statue like for a few moments, then shuddered and smiled at me,

"That's better, a girl's got to go when a girl's got to go!"

I threw my head back and laughed, "Have you just had a pee?"

"Yup" she giggled and looked up at me like a cheeky kid, "Why?"

"Oh for Christ's sake mum, I've got to walk back over the beach, past all those people"

Grabbing her hand, we waded back out of the surf and onto the beach itself,

"Come on mum quick, I'm getting another erection!"

People looked at us and smiled as we ran towards the villa, water dripping off us, mum's breasts bouncing delightfully, and my erection visibly growing with every second.

At last we reached the relative safety of the villa's garden and leaned against the gate laughing like two naughty school kids!

"Did that turn you on then, me peeing?"

"Now who's being naïve?" I laughed and pointed to my full blown erection,

"Oh my God Jamie" she giggled, "You've only just cum a few minutes ago!"

Dropping to her knees, she kissed the tip of my penis, then took the whole length into her gorgeous mouth.

"I just think it's sexy mum, can I watch you next time?"

Looking up at me, she nodded and cupped my heavy balls in her hands,

"I'd even like you to do it over me mum"

She took her mouth away from my cock and stood up,

"I think we'd better put some clothes on don't you?"

"Why, have I upset you mum?"

She giggled and stroked my cock as she licked inside my ear,

"A few lagers down at the bar in the village should fill me up nicely darling"

She looked absolutely stunning in a little white dress, not quite sheer, but thin enough to show a sexy little thong and the rose coloured circles of her nipples through the filmy material, I wore white tee shirt and shorts and I was the proudest man in the world as we strolled down to the village.

"Hey, I've just remembered mum, you never answered my question did you?"

"Which one was that?" she said, but she knew very well which one!

"The one about you and Sarah and dad, when did it finish?"

"Well the reason I didn't answer is because I've been thinking about a little idea I've had, so I'll answer it and then ask you a question right?"

"Ok"

"Well it never really did end at all, as you know, Jon Sarah's hubby works on the oil rigs and only gets one month off in four"

"Yes, but I gather he's earning a fortune"

"Yes he's on good money all right, anyway when he was at home we'd usually manage to get together at least once or twice, you know for some sexy fun"

"Swinging you mean?"

"Yes me and Sarah, me and John, Sarah and your dad, the only combination we didn't explore was John and your dad and we never will explore that one!"

"Sounds like you had a lot of fun"

She laughed again, that delicious little tinkle of gaiety that I've always loved, but now it sent a shiver down my back every time I heard it!

"Mmm yes, we certainly enjoyed it, but unfortunately it's never happened since your dad started seeing that bitch in his office"

A car went past and mum's short dress flared up earning her a blast of approval on the horn, she giggled and waved happily and I was glad it happened to take her mind off dad.

"So what about your question mum?"

We reached a little bar on the sea front where we could sit and look out over the beach whilst enjoying our ice -cold lagers.

"Well darling" she smiled at me and moved closer, hooking an arm through mine and letting me feel the gentle pressure of her breasts against my arm.

"I know we're going to have a wonderfully sexy time her, just the two of us"

She giggled again, "In fact I'm wet already from thinking about what you asked me to do earlier on!"

She put a hand on my growing bulge beneath the table, "And I think that when we get home, my poor little pussy will be glad of a rest"

"It certainly will" I laughed as her fingers traced the shape of my cock through my shorts,

"Well the question is, that as John still has three months to go until his next leave, do you think you could handle another horny little bitch who's every bit as sexy as me, if not more so?"

"Jesus Christ mum!" I nearly dropped my drink in surprise and then reached over for her purse,

"What?" she said, still unsure of my reaction until I took out her phone and handed it to her,

"I presume you know her number?"