Holidays

Story Info
A young man visits his step-mother's mother.
3.6k words
4.32
78.7k
33
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holidays can be so educational.

I live in an apartment block in the city with my dad and step-mom. Dad is a long distance lorry-driver and mom works at a school as an administrative assistant and like most of my friends and acquaintances, I'm unemployed. I know that my parents are very happy together when dad's home, but he travels all over Europe and is often away for days at a time. As the start of the school summer holidays drew near, dad asked me if I would mind going to stay with my Grandmother, mom's mother, because he and mom wanted to spend some quality personal time together. He had managed to book a holiday from his job at the same time as her holidays, which he often was unable to do. I really didn't mind because I like my grandma a lot, and she lives in a lovely part of the country called the Yorkshire Dales.

Off I went to stay with grandma. Dad had told me that she would most likely have a few odd jobs that she would like me to do because she couldn't or didn't know how to. Granddad had always done the work on the house because he had been a builder, but two years ago it had been a very bad winter and he caught pneumonia and died.

I had been mending a gate to the garden when the familiar ache started and I knew I would have to deal with it straight away because I couldn't concentrate on anything else when it started. I rushed indoors and upstairs to the toilet, my cock had started to get stiff again. I sat on the toilet, dropped my shorts and underpants so that I could grasp my cock, and stroke it. Just recently it seemed that my cock was getting stiff more frequently, but I enjoyed my wanking sessions to get rid of it. Finally the result, that I wanted so badly, came, and a little spurt of thin liquid cream came out.

I had been so intent on what I was doing I didn't notice that I hadn't closed the toilet door properly, and as I sighed happily, my head lifted, and my eyes widened, because my grandmother was standing in the doorway watching me with a big grin on her face.

"Well that looked like an enjoyable little wank you were having, did it feel good?"

I didn't have any choice, I'd been caught and had to admit that I had enjoyed it.

She came into the toilet and knelt in front of me. I tried to cover my now deflated cock, but she pushed my hand aside and got hold of it.

"It feels a lot nicer if somebody else masturbates you."

Before I could reply she had started to pull my cock up. She did it very gently, holding it between a finger and thumb; she then bent her head to me and licked the end of my cock which still had my juice on it. As she licked my cock I felt it stir and a now familiar feeling of need started to grow. Grandma also felt the stirring of my cock because she let go of it and stood up.

"I think we should go into my bedroom now."

I started to pick up my trousers, but she told me to leave them there. In the bedroom she made me remove the rest of my clothes and then I was told to take her blouse and bra off! Grandma said that: being familiar with a woman's body, what you must and must not do and how to make certain that she would gain pleasure from that knowledge was very important if one wanted to have a good sex life.

With shaking hands I did as asked she then placed them on her soft breasts. They are not large, not really small either but my mum's are bigger and fatter and don't sag at all. I know my dad likes them like that because he's always feeling them if he thinks I'm not looking. I was told how to feel her nipples and hold her breasts and suddenly she had two huge nipples when they had been really small before.

"Suck them, Peter, suck them really gently, but get your lips round them and pull them, OH YES, again, do that again OHhhh, do it again AAhhh. Oh that was good Peter, thank you."

She reached down and held my now rigid cock and telling me that it had become a really useful tool. I was instructed to sit on the bed then she knelt and put her mouth round my cock and sucked me into her. This time it wasn't a little drop of juice that came out of the end. What came out had burned along the whole length of my cock and it would have erupted into grandma's mouth, but she rapidly took her mouth away and several dollops of really thick semen shot onto her face. She waited until I was done then said:

"That was what you really needed, I'll clean this off while you go and dress. After that go and padlock the gate down the track, then padlock the garden gate, make sure the rear gate is locked and let the geese out of their pen because we do not want any interruptions today. After that get your self showered and put your bathrobe on, we'll have lunch then you can find out what I've got between my legs, I think you'll like it!"

She sat opposite me at the table with her 'robe open so that her breasts showed and wobbled as she moved. She asked me if I liked the sight of bare breasts and I had to admit that I did and that I'd seen mom's on quite a few occasions because she kept forgetting that I was around on Saturday mornings. Grandma smiled and asked me if I'd seen any of the local girls' tits, but I haven't and said so.

Taking a drink of tea, she came to my side of the table, knelt down, swallowed the tea, and then put my cock into her mouth. It was incredible, my cock had started to make its presence felt while I was looking at her breasts so she had been able to get me into her mouth really easily, the heat from the tea she'd just swallowed made me want to grab her head and shove my cock down her throat, but of course I didn't.

"Did you like that? That's a bit like it will feel when you get your cock into my vagina, and you'll find out that I'm telling the truth tonight because you're going to fuck me, tonight and every night after that. I'm going to teach you how to handle a woman and I'll be the woman you'll be handling. We are going to have a really good holiday!"

After washing the dishes she sat in an armchair with me standing in front of her. She held my cock and wanked me until I was really hard then she gently fondled my balls and cock until I could hardly think straight. My mind was centred on my aching cock and the wonderful feelings that I was experiencing.

"Get upstairs."

I got. She came into her bedroom and dropped her robe then opened a bedside cabinet drawer and removed a tube of cream and a vibrator!

"Grandma, why do want a vib...?"

"You're going to need to learn about a few things my love, and how to use one of these is one of them!"

She climbed onto her bed, although it was hardly a climb because it was a divan bed which meant it was fairly low down. Lying on her back she pushed a pillow under her bottom then asked me to kneel at the foot end of the bed. As I did as she asked she bent her knees up and opened her legs really wide so that I was looking at her soft shaven sex.

"There you are my love; that is what you've been dreaming of even if you didn't really know it. What do you think of it?"

"It looks exciting, and I want to feel it but I'd worry that I might hurt it."

"Worry not my pet, the reason your here now is so that you can learn how to pleasure such a treasure."

For the next half an hour she pulled her sex open and pointed to various parts of its inner bits and then asked me to touch each bit to see how it felt. When I obeyed her instruction to push my fingers into her tunnel I was surprised at how hot, and wet, it was. I was also surprised at how she moaned and sighed. Eventually grandma stopped me pushing my fingers in and out of her and got off the bed.

"Now it's your turn, Get on the bed, and lie on your back."

I did as she said. She came to lie beside me and began stroking my chest and stomach. She told me about how important it was to take one's time about causing arousal in a woman, that one should talk to them softly whilst tenderly stroking them in what might be called 'permissible' areas for a while before testing the waters and moving ones attention to more interesting, and hopefully more beneficial, areas.

"Think about a journey in a new country, you try to see as much of interest as you can whilst travelling to your ultimate destination, also remember that when you climb a ladder to get where you want to be, you go up a step at a time to make sure you don't fall off." As she spoke her hands had widened their circular motion until her fingertips were just brushing over the base of my cock on each pass.

She told me about the importance of a tender kiss on the neck to distract the woman as ones fingers sought an erogenous area and once the target position had been reached, how to delay and prolong the moment before actually caressing which ever part of her body was under siege, because by this time, there was a good chance that she was desperate for you to actually do it. That was the moment my Grandmother slid her hand along my cock and my hips involuntarily thrust upwards. Wrapping her hand around my stiff shaft she slowly moved it up and down watching the expression on my face as she did so.

"Was that good? Would you like me to stop? If you wish I will for a short while."

I shook my head.

Grandma then sat astride me, but she was facing my feet! She changed her position so that she knelt over me, her bottom descended onto my face until her sex was pressing against my mouth, and once again my cock was in her mouth.

"Remember what I showed you and do whatever you think would excite me."

I did remember, and I did do what I thought would excite her. I got ten out of ten. Grandma came when I got three fingers inside her vagina, my lips pulling her clitoris and my left hand pulling her left nipple.

Grandma whined, she actually whined! then she screeched and swore a lot before rolling off me and lay panting on the bed alongside me.

She was in no position to be so careless. I had learned a great deal this day and I wanted the chance to put some more of what I'd learned into practice. I got the vibrator and the cream and got above grandma, this time it was me in the driving seat. I knew I should get her thighs as wide apart as possible so I got between her legs pulled them back towards me by hooking my arms behind her knees and forced them to slide up and apart. Once again I had a close up of grandma's very wet vagina, but this time I was running the show. I squeezed some cream onto the vibrator, switched it on I ran the shaft over the top of grandma's clitoris.

Grandma obligingly lifted her backside off the bed, I knew it was only the surprise that caused her to do that, but it was what I needed at that moment. The vibrator slid down her love tunnel and only when I felt a hindrance did I pull it back out again, It went in and out of her for an amazingly long time and as I had been increasing the speed of the shuttle service I was starting to think I would tire before she did, but honour was saved and this time grandma howled with orgasmic pleasure, lust and desire in one, extremely long, outburst. She then dragged me off her got me the right way round and kissed me profusely saying:

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was bloody marvellous and tonight I intend to keep my promise because you've earned it."

Late that night I had the first of many, many, fucks. The feeling as my rigid penis slid into her warm, wet, sex was fantastic and I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life getting as much of it as I could. To my shame my first fuck lasted four minutes. I was in heaven one minute and then the fires of hell came roaring down my cock and I was scrambling to get it out of her before my eruption reached blast off.

"That's ok love, it was expected and now we just have to practice." Which we did, often.

Sometimes we fucked after waking up or we fucked after the breakfast dishes were washed, sometimes we fucked after the lunch dishes were washed, but we always fucked in the evenings. It was never rushed. Always slow and sensuous so that we both savoured the feelings of euphoria. I could, and still can, have my Grandmother whenever I desire as long as I have her whenever she desires.

Just before I had to go back home grandma asked me if I had any idea why mom kept coming out of the bathroom in the nude "Just as you happened to be passing". I told her that mom kept forgetting I was home. Grandma said that in future I should not be so innocent.

"Does she do it when your dad is there or when he's just been?"

"I never thought about it."

"Well think about this. Your mom loves your dad, that is certain, but she's obviously a needy woman and you are going to be a stand-in dad any time soon. Play it smooth, don't rush and she'll be paying midnight visits before long. Unless of course you get lucky and she just 'walks into you' the next time your passing the bathroom. Whichever it is, enjoy. Make damn certain she does, but above all, keep me informed and I want my ten percent!"

Grandma knew what she was talking about. About three weeks after I returned home I was being treated to glimpses of my mom's body more and more frequently so I retaliated by taking a walk past her bedroom door just as she was about to go for a shower, but I had made sure that on a couple of occasions I had an erection .

I brought things to a head late one Saturday evening. I had taken a shower earlier, and as I had decided a couple of weeks back that it would be a good idea not to wear pyjama trousers any more, all I was wearing was a dressing gown. I then began watching what I knew to be a very boring film on TV and so was able to pretend to doze off on the sofa. Mom was sitting beside me pretending to be reading a magazine, I kept my eyes closed and waited.

Believing that I was asleep she 'allowed' her hand to brush my thigh, then to move it up to loosen the belt of my dressing gown and ease the gown open. Having accomplished the 'uncovering' without waking me she began to stroke my stomach and when I still didn't move she moved her hand slowly down to my cock. She had no trouble getting hold of my rapidly stiffening cock and sliding her hand along its length.

I managed not to react, but it was difficult, and worth it! A wave of pleasure washed over me as her soft hand brought me to a solid, raging, erection. I then I decided to wake up!

"Mom! Oh that feels wonderful. No, don't stop, please don't stop! I know what you want and I want you to have it, but there is one small problem which we have to resolve."

Mom was sitting bolt upright by now.

"Peter, I.., I.., I thought you were asleep, I..."

"Mom, I've been waiting for you for weeks. You've been giving me glimpses of your body for ages and I believe it was to see if your stepson would notice and react."

As I spoke I was fondling a soft breast which had a very erect nipple pressing against the material of her thin blouse. There was no sign of reluctance from her so I began undoing the buttons of her thin top and easing it back off her shoulders so that I could get my first real close up view of my step-mother's breasts.

"Now you know I did notice, but much as I really do love you, I have to say that I don't believe in one night stands. I very much want to fuck you and it is obvious that you want me to, but if we do this now then I want you to promise that we do it often. I won't expect to have sex with you when dad is around but when he's not, you're to be available! Do you agree?"

My fingers were brushing across her erect nipples and then I cupped her magnificent breasts and nibbled gently on an erect nipple before laying her down onto her back on the sofa and beginning the 'grand tour' of my step-mother's body.

Grandmother taught me well, but I reversed the ladder technique and instead of climbing, I descended. My descent terminated at the entrance to her shaven sex, and when I had finished kissing, licking and teasing her now soaking labia I lifted her thighs up and apart and, very slowly and gently, entered her.

Mom stiffened for a moment then she became a tiger. We tried to out fuck each other, but in the end I decided to let mom have the rosette and pulling out of her clinging vagina I spurted semen over her stomach. As soon as that was finished I scrambled round and nibbled her clitoris whilst sliding a finger into her vagina to find, and trigger, her 'G' spot. Trigger is the correct word, she had an orgasm with a fierceness that I'd never seen grandma produce and I had to kiss mom hard to stop her making any loud noise that our neighbours might hear.

She agreed.

During Sunday lunch she asked a question I hadn't expected.

"Peter, tell me, where did you learn how to arouse a woman like the way you turned me on last night?"

"Ah well, my Grandmother told me a lot. She said that I was getting to be a big lad and soon the girls would start to notice me and so I should know what was what and where it went."

"She 'told you' I rather think you mean she showed you, you never get to be that proficient at sex just by being told!"

Mom got the phone and rang grandma.

"Hello mom, I have just had a very hectic with a young stud and I understand that you taught him. As a thank you I'm going to arrange for Peter and me to visit during half term. I remember the going away present I had from you just before my wedding day; I never did tell you just how much I enjoyed it so I'll take our visit as a chance to show you. I'll let you know when as soon as I can, 'bye mom."

"I think we're going to have a very tiring half-term son!"

When dad wasn't around we fucked every other day, usually during the evening, but at the weekend it could, and did, happen any time either mom or me got the urge. I have to say in my defence that, if she hadn't bent over the back of the sofa to reach her knickers. I wouldn't have been tempted to grab my chance to slide my cock into her, and so I wouldn't have thrust half the length of my cock into her rectum in my rush to impale her.

Mom froze for a moment then, unexpectedly, she moaned and thrust herself backwards down my shaft until she had it all inside her.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck my backside, hard, come on, fuck me fast, now."

I did and it lasted a long time. She was tight around my cock and I had to thrust and drag to get moving, then realizing that there was no lubrication in her anal passage I pulled out of her and ran into the kitchen for some Vaseline and rushed back to stuff my now coated cock back inside her waiting body. She had moved to kneel on the sofa with her arms resting on the back so that both of us would be comfortable for what was to be a very long, wonderful, orgiastic evening.