Holleywood's Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scared and aroused at the same time, he did as he was told, thrilled to be near her, despite the humiliating situation. She resumed licking and gobbling one of the impressive cocks, massaged the guy's balls gently, and brought him to a spasming finish inside her mouth. Then she turned her head so it was positioned over Dudley's upturned face, parted her lips, and let a long string of cum and spit hang down until it stretched to his mouth and began to ooze in. Dudley gagged a little as the fed him more and more of the warm mess. She mixed more spit with what was left and made sure she got every bit of it onto his tongue, except for a little that she intentionally allowed to fall on his nose and chin.

Then she finished the other guy and treated her husband to a second helping of the jizz and saliva cocktail. It's called 'dropping him a kiss'. Yuck. But the devoted spouse accepted every slimy, salty bit of it without complaint, by the end even taking it hungrily. Holley was so thrilled by the abuse she was committing that her passion ignited his too. The clerks were pleased to have been given such expert blowjobs and amused by the sheer wimpiness of that sissified husband. They asked a few questions about him and Holley had a good time telling them what shit she and her girlfriend put Dudley through. The clerks were dubious about the ass licking, so she stripped out of her yoga pants and made her husband sit on the floor with the back of his head resting on the couch. Then she sat her bare ass right on his face and bounced up and down in slow motion while he licked and probed her asshole. She even got on the floor on her hands and knees so they could assure themselves that he was really performing analingus.

After that, Dudley had to bring them two more beers and even thank them for letting his wife suck their big cocks. She ordered him to pull down his panties and demonstrate that his own penis, even hard, looked like it belonged to a prepubescent boy. That made them howl with laughter, which caused Dudley to blush deep pink. At last the guys left. Holley looked at her shamefaced but aroused husband and said, "Aw, is poor mister dribbles all worked up with nowhere to stick his itty bitty pee pee. Poor widdle mithter dwibbles." She cupped her hands under her gigantic tits. "Does him wants these? Does him wants to be awwowed to touch wifey's perfect pussy with just the tiny tip of his winky? Does him?'

"Yes," he moaned. "Oh, please. I mean, if you let me do that, feel my penis against your vagina, I'd be happy for the rest of the year. It's been sooooo long, darling. I love you so much. Please." She got onto her back on the floor and told him, "Well, lick it for a while and I'll think about that. And don't forget my lovely asshole, you asshole." Nearly weeping with joy, he got down and began to lap her moist, strong-smelling slit, suck her clit, and tongue her ass. It was glorious. He was in cuckold heaven. Then she decided out loud, "All right, Studley. Get into the missionary position and move the end of your pathetic pinky really close to my precious puss-puss." He whimpered with gratitude and need as he obeyed. Then she permitted him to make the slightest contact. He gasped with pleasure and began to pant.

Amused by his helplessness, Holley reached up and began to toy with his nipples, which were highly sensitive. He gulped down air and tried not to lose control. But then she told him, "Come on, mister dribbles, and cum in the next 60 seconds or not at all." In her best baby talk voice she coaxed him, "Wifey wants her widdle winky boy to empty hims teeny tiny widdle balls. Huwwy, huwwy, huwwy." She finished with a generous show of her tongue licking her full lips and then several air kisses. It was all too much for Dudley. Even though only the very tip of his undersized member was touching her, he spurted his minimal amount of cum all over her worship-worthy labia, shuddering and babbling incoherently. Holley knew that a single treat like that would keep him addicted to her, to her over-enlarged curves, and to the horrid ways she abused him for a long, long time more.

And she loved that. Already she was planning to have the two hung clerks back for a real threesome, this time with both of them fucking her, front and backdoor at the same time, while her sap of a husband stared at them with lustful envy. Then she would let them watch as she made him clean her in both messy areas. She might even arrange a 'date' for Dudley with her girlfriend at the same time so that the guys could watch how the other curvy woman smacked him around, made him worship her feet, and then had him eat her unwashed ass. For a finale the gals could play dress-up with Dudley and then tell the clerks how good he was at sucking dicks. If they showed interest, his mouth would be theirs. And since Holley had already asked them both on the phone, she knew they were up for it. Poor Dudley would have to clean up TWO used cocks (one vanilla and one chocolate), lick two sets of heavy balls, and -- his wife had been delighted to discover the guys liked -- eat out two male asses. Dudley would feel like the cellblock prom queen in prison. Hey, Halloween was coming up. She might even make her idiot husband buy himself a prison outfit and wear it to a party where he would be available to play that role all night long. She would love to see his ass-pussy's cherry get popped.

You can almost always tell cuckolded men when you see them in public if you look hard enough. They're either dutifully walking behind their wives carrying packages, or slight in nature like Dudley always running to their wives commands when they barked at them in public. Around their hometown which was very small Holley let it out to a few people about their 'special' marriage, but what she really loved was taking him to the big city just north of them about 50 miles. There was a huge mall with several levels and all kinds of specialty stores. Holley would dress Dudley in pink sneakers, a pink sweater and jeans his last vestige to masculinity and have him dutifully follow her around the mall while she shopped. Poor Dudley's arms ached after hours of lugging around Holley's purchases. She loved going into lingerie shops, picking something out and having the sales lady show Dudley to the fitting room she he could try it on and come out and model it for her!

Holley sat her fat ass in one of those massage chairs that have in the mall and forced Dudley to kneel, take off her UGG boots and massage her feet right there in front of everyone while her rotund ass and thighs jiggled around in the massage chair. People walking by snickered and stared and Holley merely smiled back and told them how wonderful it was to have a devoted husband. In one store she had Dudley put a sample of pink lipstick on his lips so she could see how it looked on someone else as she told the saleswoman, and then made him leave it on for the rest of the day. When they ate, Holley ordered him a Shirley Temple and a selection off the kid's menu while she dined on a feast. It was a Sunday and the bar was packed with football fans who noticed the slightly built man wearing the pink sweater and his voluptuous companion. At one point a large black man sauntered over and offered to buy her a beer totally ignoring Dudley.

"Why sure Sugar!" Holley cooed as the large black man slide into the booth next to her.

"You are one fine looking woman. I noticed as you were walking to bathroom earlier you got some serious booty and you know us brothers love big booty!"

She smiled, clinked her glass against his and drank her beer. Finally she got around to introducing Dudley as 'my er uh husband I guess you could call him.' She proceeded to flirt and chat up the large hunk while Dudley sat there turning red. At one point Holley's hands disappeared under the table and Dudley saw the black guy smile as she appeared to be giving him a hand job. No one noticed in the overcrowded darkened bar and soon he could see the guy was about to shoot. Then to his amazement he felt something wet and warm land all over the front legs of his jeans and realized the black guy had shot his load under the table clear across the booth and it hand landed all over Dudley's pants. Holley merely snickered, took a napkin, wiped the black guy clean, licked her fingers and jokingly asked Dudley how he was going to explain that if anyone asked during the rest of the afternoon's outing.

The black guy visited their home several times after the mall experience always fucking Holley with great abandon and leaving large amounts of cum inside her for Dudley to extricate. One night after a particularly long fucking session as the two lay spent on the bed, Dudley was ordered to crawl over and clean her pussy and ass. He worked furiously to please Holley and she thought as he got busy licking gee, married life sure was wonderful. At least, for her it was.

12