Holli & Rachel

Story Info
Coeds pay for a car accident.
6.6k words
4.55
232.5k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day followed by a cool night. We were standing on the beach finishing our last two beers. The waves were beautiful and the breeze felt wonderful on my bare legs. Well, not completely bare, but enough of them extending out of my jean shorts to enjoy the breeze.

My name is Holli and I am an 18-year-old college student in Texas. I was on the beach with my friend and roommate Rachel. It was Rachel’s 19th birthday and we went out to celebrate. We started out at a nightclub called Joe’s. It was a local hotspot frequented by a lot of college students. We had a great time dancing with a lot of guys from school. Rachel, especially, was attracting a lot of attention tonight.

I have to admit she was looking very nice. Standing there on the beach away from the blast of the music and voices was allowing me to really look at her for the first time tonight. She was beautiful. Her face is perfect with dazzling green eyes and her hair is black and flowing down to the middle of her back. She stands around 5’7” with very long legs. Her legs were especially lovely that night as we had been lying out on the beach for the last few days and they had a golden glow to them.

It also didn’t hurt that they were flowing out from under a very sexy outfit. It was kind of a cross between a jumper and a dress. It was white and made of soft cotton and it extended to the middle of her thighs. Short enough to be sexy yet long enough to leave something to the imagination. The sexy part of this outfit though is the neckline. It plunges just enough to give a glimpse of cleavage and it has laces right up the middle starting about 5 inches from the top. She had the strings loose and hanging which somehow put the finishing touch on the outfit. Yep, she turned many a head that night.

I stood there in admiration of my friend and how she seemed to be a little brighter than everyone around her. The wind was blowing her hair gently as she looked out over the ocean. It was also blowing the laces on her top, drawing attention to her breasts trying to peek out through the laces. Her breasts are not overly large, I think a 36B, but very perky and stand up proud on her chest. Her best feature, though, is at the end of her long legs. She has a perfect ass. It is firm and seems to fit perfectly atop her legs. It is best displayed in a tight pair of jeans but it was well noticeable that night.

As you can tell, I admire Rachel a lot. She is a year older than me and a sophomore while I am but a lowly freshman. She took me under her wing when I first arrived at school and we have been best friends ever since. She is always telling me that I am beautiful. I think I am pretty and I guess my figure is pretty good. My hair is blonde and my eyes are blue. My breasts are a little bigger than Rachel’s and also benefit from the blessing of youth. They stand out on their own and allow me to go without a bra sometimes.

Tonight would be one of those times as I am wearing a red halter top with spaghetti straps that is moderately low cut. Because of the thin straps/strings it is not the kind of shirt you can stick a bulky bra underneath. It was probably designed for girls with smaller breasts but I liked the way mine occasionally pushed against the fabric. I needed something to attract attention with Rachel looking so hot. I am 5’6” so my legs are relatively long also. I have to admit they looked good with a fresh tan.


Anyway, enough of that. We were standing on the beach at about 1:00 o’clock in the morning. We were trying to cool down after a night of dancing and drinking. Our hair was pretty wet with sweat. As you can probably guess from my descriptions we were dancing quite a lot. We also worked very hard to keep the college boys’ hands off of us.

Rachel especially had trouble. There were these two guys from one of her classes who harassed her most of the night. There were cute enough but neither of us was looking to hook up that night. We just wanted to dance and have a good time.

Their favorite trick was to flick her skirt up in the back while she was dancing with someone else. A few times they were able to get it up far enough to catch a glimpse of her ass. She was wearing her pink lace thong so there wasn’t anything covering her beautiful butt.

They would also walk by and grab one of the laces on her top, causing it to stretch. After a few times the shirt was hanging a little lower, giving anyone a nice view if they were tall enough to look from the top.

She put up with this abuse for a couple of hours and then we left with some other friends to go to a private party at someone’s house. This was fun for a while until some guys got the idea it would be fun to throw girls into the pool. We watched 4 girls get tossed in. This particular blonde girl got thrown in and when she got out her nice summer dress was transparent and clinging to her body. She was not wearing a bra either and all of her assets were on display. She must have been very drunk because she didn’t seem to mind and continued to mingle.

Rachel and I looked at each other and decided we should split before we were chosen to go in. We left the party and came here to the beach. We were now burning up time and beer before we headed for home.

We finished our beers and got into her Mustang convertible to head home. I loved this car. Her daddy had bought it for her when she graduated high school. Rachel’s family was a little better off financially than mine so it was fun to hang with her and enjoy her things.

We were getting close to home and traveling down this city street. This particular street had a few streetlights but was not very well traveled and office buildings covered both sides of the street, making it seem dark and creepy. It didn’t bother us though as we were feeling good and playfully arguing over what song we were going to play next on the CD. Rachel reached over to hit the skip button and that was when I heard the sickening crunch of metal and shattering of glass.

We both looked up to see that we had hit a car in front of us. I guess we hit it pretty hard because it had lurched forward a few feet and I could tell all of the brake lights were smashed and the trunk was dented.

“Oh shit!” Rachel said as she was unbuckling her seat belt to get out of the car. I was scared and I couldn’t seem to move. She opened her door and started to get out when the driver door opened on the car in front. Out stepped a huge black man and he did not look happy. Rachel got out and he met her at the front of her car.

“Just what do you think you were doing, bitch!” the man screamed.

Rachel looked up at him, he must have been a foot taller than her and said, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you.”

“What, are you blind? This car is pretty big, how could you not see it?” the man screamed again. He seemed very angry and his size made him especially scary.

“I am so sorry, sir” Rachel said again.

He looked at her and his face was contorted with rage. He grabbed her hair and yanked her towards his car. He pushed her face close to his broken taillights.

“Look what you have done, bitch! Do you know how much this is going to cost to fix?” he said, holding her face close to his bumper as she frantically tried to escape his grip.

“Please stop, you’re hurting me. I said I was sorry and my father will pay for your car.” Rachel said as she started to sob.

He pulled her up to a standing position. I could tell he was pulling her up by her hair because she screamed in pain and her feet were barely touching the ground. She was trying to hold herself up by grabbing his arms. I noticed then how black this guy was because of the sharp contrast between his arm and Rachel’s hand.

“Daddy will pay for my car, huh?” He said.

“Yes, sir. Please let me go.” Rachel pleaded.

“Yes, I am sure Daddy will pay and not just with his money.” He said and I saw his free hand touch Rachel’s left cheek and move slowly down to her neck and then to her chest. His fingers touched the top of her breast lightly and she slapped his hand away.

The man laughed loudly. He grabbed the top strap of her shirt on her left shoulder and yanked it down. The strap ended up at her elbow and the shirt hung precariously on her left breast. Rachel tried to reach over and pull up her strap but he quickly reached over and yanked the shirt down and her left breast jumped out into the night air.

“Nice” the man said as Rachel frantically tried to cover herself.

He then reached over and yanked down the right strap of her shirt. This time he pulled it down farther and her right breast presented itself immediately. They were both standing out firm from her chest and bouncing slightly as Rachel struggled.

“Daddy is also going to pay with his daughter’s tight little body.” The man said as he laughed again.

“And I think I will start collecting right now.” He said.

Rachel did not have much time to comprehend what he just said when he spun her around and pushed her face down on her hood. Her breasts were squashed against the hood and her pretty face was also against the hood. He held her down by her hair and reached down to loosen his pants. He pulled the tie string and the pants fell down, revealing a huge black cock, bouncing in the air. I had never seen any dick that big. It almost looked unreal the way it swayed back and forth.

I opened my door instinctively to get out and help. At least I thought I could help until I noticed the passenger door open and an even larger black guy get out. I froze in my seat. The man walked back, looked at his buddy with his dick swaying and a pretty girl bent over the hood, struggling to escape.

He walked to my door and looked down at me. I looked up into his face. He did not seem angry, in fact, he smiled at me. I relaxed for a second until he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me out of the car. I screamed as he drug me to the front of the car.

When we got to the front of the car I saw Rachel bent over the hood. The first man now had her arms held behind her back. His hand was so big he was able to hold both of her arms together with one hand. His other hand was pulling her skirt up and over her ass, resting it on her back. This brought her best asset on display.

“Holy shit! Would you look at this sweet ass!”? the man said.

His friend whistled softly as the first man rubbed his hand over Rachel’s ass and squeezed.

“Please stop! Let me go! Don’t do this!” Rachel continued to plead.

The man laughed and then pulled her thong down her legs, letting it drop around her ankles.

“Nooooo!” Rachel cried.

The man smiled and moved forward until his huge tool touched Rachel. He then reached down and spread her legs, exposing her pussy. He placed his cock at her entrance and viciously plunged it into poor Rachel’s body. I could see her tense up, her eyes opened wide and her mouth seemed to want to scream but no sound escaped.

The man grabbed each of her wrists with one of his hands and held them down on the hood, pinning Rachel. With her arms held down and this massive cock embedded in her, she was totally incapacitated.

The man holding me chuckled and said, “You go man, give it to the rich little white bitch.”

As he said that I felt his hand touch my right shoulder. I knocked his hand away and he increased his grip on my hair, causing me to scream.

“Be nice, little girl.” He said to me in a gentle voice.

I felt his hand return to my right shoulder and gently lower the strap of my shirt down my arm. He then did the same to the left strap. My firm, young breasts were holding up the material just fine until he pulled down on the front. The shirt slid down and came to rest at my waist. Now my breasts were also standing proud out in the open.

I felt the cool night air hit my bare breasts and my sensitive nipples responded immediately. His right hand reached around the front of me and caressed my right breast. I heard him moan as he massaged the tender flesh.

He pulled me in close to him and I could feel his cock press against my back. I heard Rachel scream again and I looked back. The man was now buried in her to the hilt. He pulled out and then began to move in and out of her pussy. It was unbelievable how much cock was coming out of Rachel only to move right back inside her.

He started to pick up the pace and she was now grunting every time he hit bottom. Her pretty ass was bouncing as he pounded her pussy. I began to wonder how long he could last.

I was shaken out of watching Rachel as I felt a hand at the waistband of my shorts. I wiggled to try and get away but he had a firm grip on the snap. I felt it open and my waist was immediately looser. I continued to struggle and tried to grab the snap to close it. He reached my zipper and pulled it down, loosening my shorts a lot. I grabbed them to hold them up and he then let go of my hair and grabbed both of my arms.

I tried to get away but he pulled my arms behind my back and then grabbed them both with one of his huge hands. This left one of his hands free and he used it to reach around and push my jean shorts down. They held on until they cleared my butt and then fell softly to my ankles. He then rubbed his hand on my ass and around my waist, grazing my panties.

I heard another scream and looked back at Rachel. The man was pressing hard into her body and holding himself there. I looked at his face and he looked to be in pain. I then realized it wasn’t pain at all but pleasure and he was pumping his seed deep into her body. I tried to remember if Rachel had taken her pill this morning or not. I hoped she had.

He relaxed, moved back and slid his cock out of her slowly. It was soft but still looked extraordinarily long as it hung obscenely between his legs.

“Man, that was some sweet pussy!” the man said to his friend.

He looked over as he spoke and then noticed me standing there.

“Buddy, you got a nice piece too. Go ahead and see what’s she’s like. She looks like she can help pay Daddy’s bill too.” He said.

“No, please leave her alone.” Rachel whimpered in a small voice.

The first man looked down at Rachel and smiled. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her off the hood. He pushed her down on her knees and held her there. He held her face just inches from his swaying cock. He moved his lower body and his moist cock slapped Rachel across the cheek. She flinched.

“Open up sweetie, time for a snack.” He said to her.

Rachel looked up at him and shook her head violently side to side. She clamped her mouth shut. He laughed and slapped her across the face with his hand. She opened her mouth to scream in pain and he pushed his cock into her mouth. She gagged but he held it in her. He pulled her head against his crotch, burying her nose in his pubic hair.

Again my trance was broken as I felt the guy holding me moving me closer to the car. I was trying to stop him but it was difficult with my arms behind my back and my shorts around my ankles. He pushed me back against the car and I felt it touch the backs of my legs. He continued to push me backwards until I was lying on my back on the hood. He pulled my hands up over my head and held them there.

I felt helpless with my breasts bouncing on my chest and my shorts gathered around my ankles. I felt his hand touch my thigh and move slowly up my leg. He reached my panties and put his hand completely over my panty-covered mound. He squeezed and I shuddered. Against my will I could feel the heat building between my legs. He grabbed the top of my panties and began to slowly inch them down my legs.

He continued this until they were completely off my pussy and stuck on my thighs. He reached up and touched my smooth-shaven pussy, gently rubbing my lips and slipping a single finger inside. I could tell I was becoming wet and he didn’t miss it either.


“Whoa, this one is nice and smooth and she is wet. She must be enjoying this.” He said to his friend.

“I told you she looked like a hot one.” His friend responded.

I looked over and saw he was now pushing his now-rigid cock in and out of Rachel’s mouth. Her face would look bloated as he pushed in. There was no way she could be taking all of that into her little mouth. I noticed her throat bulge with the next thrust and I suddenly knew where it was going. Rachel looked like she was limp, her arms were hanging and she had given up fighting. She looked like she was just trying to breathe at this point.

I felt a hand touch my thigh and I realized he was rubbing his hand over my thighs and then he moved it slowly up to my waist and over my belly, my shirt bunched up at my waist. He moved his hands up to my breasts and squeezed the left one slightly. He touched the nipple gently and then squeezed it between his fingers. It responded and hardened up immediately. He then let go of it and flicked it with his finger. A moan escaped my lips before I could stop it. He looked down at me and smiled.

“Yep, this is a hot one and she definitely is enjoying this.” He said to his friend.

“Well, get busy and tear it up. I may want to try it out. This one here is sweet but she’s gone limp on me.” The first guy responded.

I looked over at him and he was still pounding poor Rachel’s face with his massive black tool. He had a hand on each side of her head and he was just fucking her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was just accepting her fate.

I felt my guy move down between my legs and he loosened his pants and I felt his dick spring out and land on my thigh. I could not see it but I could only imagine it was large after seeing his friend’s. I felt him spread my legs slightly and place his dick at the entrance to my pussy. He spread my legs a little more and I felt my pussy lips open up. He touched the inside with the head of his cock and then rubbed it up and down my slit.

When he moved it up he touched my clit with his head and my body responded. I felt my back tighten up and arch slightly and it felt like a jolt of electricity shot from my clit down to my toes.

“God damn! This bitch is smoking!” he exclaimed.

His friend looked over at him and said, “Would you quit messing around and fuck her already!”

I heard a groan and looked over to see the guy buried deep in Rachel’s throat and his face contorted again. I realized he was now pumping a load of cum directly into her throat. He pulled his dick out and a squirt of cum hit Rachel right between the eyes. He kept stroking his dick and another squirt hit her on the cheek. He backed up and left her kneeling on the ground with cum running down her face and dripping onto her breasts. She looked like a mess and she was just sitting there in shock.

Again my attention returned to my situation when I felt him start to slide his cock into my little pussy. I now knew he was bigger than anyone I had ever been with as I felt him open me up wider than I have ever experienced. I felt his hands grab my thighs for leverage as he pushed harder. As I felt his hands on my thighs I realized that he had let go of my arms and they remained over my head. How long had they been free? I did not know.

Slowly he pushed more and more cock into me, starting to hit spots deep inside of me that had never been touched. I felt another shudder pass through my body and he responded by pushing the remainder in until I felt his pubic hair against my sensitive clit. He held himself inside for a moment and then I felt him touch my clit with his finger. I shuddered again and I felt an orgasm start to grow in my toes and start to work its way up my legs.

He continued to rub my clit while he began to move his cock slowly out of my pussy. I felt my lips drag on his meat as he withdrew. He pulled out until just the head was inside and then plunged back in. He then began a rhythm in and out, getting faster and harder with each thrust. My body was responding, trying to match his thrusts. His thrust got harder and harder and I felt my breasts start to bounce on my chest with each thrust. He was now sawing in and out with such force that I felt like my body was a tool for him to use.

12