Holli Meets Violet & Ann

Story Info
Coed is punished by her Master.
2.6k words
3.91
31k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my Master on the internet. In fact, I met him when he responded to one of my stories he read here at Literotica. He has since controlled me through email and I wondered what it would be like when we actually met. What would he be like? Would he be as strong as he appeared in his emails?

My Master told me that one day he would surprise me and show up somewhere I wouldn't expect. This is the story of that day.

I walked into my apartment, tired after a long day. I kicked my shoes off at the door and shuffled into my living room in my stocking feet. I turned the light on and then I saw them.

"Master?" I stammered.

"Hello, Holli. You look wonderful. I like the skirt." My Master said in a calm, steady voice.

I look down at my simple, short black skirt. It did show off my long legs very well. I started to smile at the compliment when I noticed the two women. I saw the one sitting on the couch first. She was beautiful with extremely long legs. She had one looped over the other and it was bouncing nervously.

The other woman was standing. While the one on the couch was beautiful, the one standing was stunning. Her hair was brown and flowing across her perfect shoulders and ending in her perfect cleavage. Her breasts must have been at least 38 but they were also showcased by her incredibly tight stomach. My eyes followed down to see a mouth-watering set of powerful thighs on top of two perfect legs.

I heard my Master say something but I didn't hear him clearly in my trance. The girls looked at me and said Hello. I was stunned and stood there silently.

"Where are your manners, Holli?" My Master said calmly.

"Hello." I struggled to say.

Before I could catch myself I blurted out "What are you doing here?"

My Master looked at me and I realized I was in trouble.

"Violet, please inform Holli as to the purpose of our visit." I heard the last of my Master's words slightly before all of the wind left my body. There was no pain initially and then a violent ache deep in my stomach as the brunette's hand pulled away. I leaned forward slightly, trying to catch my breath. I had almost got my first breath out when I felt my chin shoot back and a sharp pain. The girl on the couch had kicked me. I fell to my knees, struggling to hold back the tears.

"Get up." I hear my Master's order.

I rise slowly. My body is aching and my breath still hasn't returned. I fight for my air and I hear my Master's voice. He is angry. I am in trouble. I hear the word respect and I blurt out "No!"

I see his eyebrow raise and I brace just slightly before my side is caved in again with a punch. The new pain forced me to my knees again. I screamed as my hair was pulled, forcing me to my feet. I felt the brunette's hand bury itself into my side again. The pain was incredible.

My Master said something I couldn't hear through the pain screaming in my head. The brunette reached forward and tore my shirt open, the buttons bouncing on the wood floor. She then grabbed my lace bra and pulled it violently apart, bending open the latch. My 36C breasts popped open in front of my Master, the nipples hardening in the open air. She then pulled my shirt violently over my shoulders and quickly down to the end of my arms.

The other girl let go of my hair and grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me. The brunette ripped my skirt straight down my legs, exposing my pantyhose. She then grabbed the top of my pantyhose and tore them straight down the front and my Master stared at my pink lace panties. She rubbed my mound gently over my panties and then grabbed the front and pulled them violently towards her. They immediately gathered up in my ass and crotch, causing pain. I whimpered as she pulled harder, lifting me off the ground. The panties finally gave way and I heard the ripping noise as I fell back down, my bare, smooth pussy a few feet from my Master's face.

She tore my pantyhose off my legs as the first girl ripped my shirt off my arms, leaving me totally naked in front of my Master.

I hear him give an order and I shake my head. He asked me if I knew why I was being punished. I blurted out something about the posting. I then tried to explain but before I could finish my arm was twisted hard up into my shoulders. I tensed up and then absorbed six hard shots to my stomach. I felt my muscles bruising under the beating. I was then slapped viciously twice. My body was in turmoil and I couldn't follow what was happening. I looked up to see my Master's huge cock standing up in his crotch.

I was dragged forward and my nose was pinched shut. I opened my mouth to breath and I felt his cock shoved brutally down my throat. My head is being jammed down hard, forcing him deep in my throat. I hear my Master ask a question. I pull up off his cock and I mutter "Yes."

My head is filled with pain as I am punched just above my ear. I mutter "Yes" again. The next punch hits my cheek and I feel my cheekbone bend. The pain sends stars through my head. I add "Master" after my "Yes" and he smiles.

I feel my nipples being sucked on and I shudder. I feel someone kissing me on my lips and forcing their tongue inside my mouth. I feel my tongue sucked out of my mouth.

I heard my Master say something and I was lifted to my feet. I was walked into my bedroom and thrown onto my bed. They left. I thought I was safe and closed my eyes to rest.

My eyes flew open and a small scream escaped my lips when I felt the sharp pain across my pussy. I looked up to see the brunette with a riding crop and saw it heading back down between my legs. I could not move fast enough and my pussy was slapped again with the crop. I cried out and closed my legs.

I felt something at my head and saw a shadow. Suddenly, I saw a pussy above my face and then landing right across my mouth.

"Suck, bitch." I heard one of them say.

I flicked my tongue out and touched her lips. They were wet and my tongue slipped between them. I felt my legs being pulled toward my head and spread apart. I realized I was spread in front of the girl with the crop. I tried to move but I was pinned. I felt the crop hit me again, this time hitting me on the inside of my spread pussy lips. The pain shot through my legs. She hit me again and I screamed into the pussy on my face.

I squirmed hard to avoid her but another blow struck my tender flesh. I was crying hard, trying to breath with the girl's weight on my face. Another slap hit my crotch. My pussy was going numb with the abuse. I felt another blow. I felt my head getting light and I figured out that I hadn't taken a breath in a while. My instinct to live took over and I fought for my life. My head turned slightly to find fresh air and I gulped deep as the crop came down hard again on my crotch.

I fought hard with my new strength from the air and then I felt a series of five hard blows to my crotch. I stopped struggling, trying to process the pain. The blows stopped and I felt a hand massaging my sore pussy. The fingers rolled across my sore clit and then jabbed brutally into my pussy. I felt them deep inside me wiggling.

The girl got off of my face and hit me hard across my now wet face.

"You will have to suck pussy better than that, blondie." She spat in my face.

She punched me deep in my stomach. My breath left my body again.

"You want to try again?" She said inches from my face.

I nodded Yes.

She sat back on my face and I furiously licked her wet slit. I flicked my tongue across her clit and then sucked it into my mouth. I could feel her hips moving and I heard her moaning. I licked her lips and nibbled on her clit again.

I felt the fingers deep in my pussy pull out and then I felt pressure on my ass. A finger jabbed in my rectum and popped in. I flinched and continued to lick hard. The finger moved in and out of my ass and I felt my hips move up to meet her thrusts.

"The slut loves it in the ass!" I heard them laugh.

I felt my nipples grabbed and pulled upward. They held them out and jiggled them back and forth. My body was just reacting and I continued to lick the pussy in front of me. I felt more fingers enter my pussy and then start moving in rhythm with the one in my ass. I could feel the orgasm building in me.

I licked for all I was worth and then took her clit in my mouth and sucked. This must have pushed her over the edge because she sat down heavy on my face and I felt her thighs squeeze my head. I could not breath and I prayed she would cum quickly. As I felt my lungs scream for air my orgasm shot through my body. I shook hard and realized I would most likely die cumming.

Just as I was starting to lose grip on my existence the girl got off my face. I sucked in a deep breath. I sucked in another. I fought back and realized no one was touching me. I settled down and looked up. The girls were standing with ropes in their hands.

They jumped on me and first pulled my legs back hard towards my head. They then held my arms up and tied my elbows to my knees. They threw me back on the bed. I closed my legs and rolled over. I could not put my legs down and I knew my ass and pussy were on display. They then grabbed my legs again and spread them apart. They tied another rope to my right knee and pulled it hard, tying it to the bedpost. They then tied another rope to my left knee and tied this one off to the other bedpost, but not before pulling it as tight as they could get it.

I was now spread further open than I had ever been. I could not move my arms or legs and I could feel my pussy lips being stretched open. I felt something warm touch the inside of my pussy. A tongue then moved around my open lips. I moaned and moved my hips. The tongue flicked across my clit and my body shook. The tongue continued teasing me and I felt my second orgasm start its way up from my crotch.

I was on the verge of cumming again when the tongue pulled away suddenly. I pushed my hips up to try and find it. I felt the sting of the crop again on my tender clit. My orgasm stopped and I felt the crop again. I screamed with the pain and it struck again. My orgasm worked its way up again and exploded when the crop struck again. I wiggled through my pleasure and the crop struck again. My body was confused between pleasure and pain. I continued to cum and the crop continued to abuse my open cunt.

The blows stopped when I stopped moving. I was breathing heavy, trying to settle down. My pussy was now throbbing. I could feel my lips swelling with the beating.

I felt another warm tongue on my clit. I shook my head from side to side but the tongue continued. She brought me to orgasm again only to pull away again at the last minute and be replaced by the sharp slaps of the crop. Another orgasm shot through my body. I was now just a breathing sex machine. I could not tell the difference between pain and pleasure. The girls left me.

I closed my eyes and I don't know how much time passed. I may have slept and I then felt someone untying the ropes. I was completely untied and I lay back on the bed, stretching my legs. I felt my hair pulled and my head jerked up.

"Wake up slut!" She said.

I felt my head turned around and I saw the brunette sitting back and leaning on the headboard. She was naked and her legs were spread. Her pussy was bare and spread open to reveal the deep pink lips.

"Crawl over there and suck her." I heard the girl say in my ear.

I didn't move.

"NOW!" She screamed and I felt the crop hit directly on my left nipple. My breast bounced with the blow and I screamed. I crawled over quickly and buried my head in her open crotch. She grabbed the back of my head and moaned.

I was on all fours and my ass was up in the air. I didn't realize this until I felt the crop hit me across the ass. I felt the tears well up when I felt my ass cheeks bounce under the crop. It hurt so bad. I licked the wet pussy beneath me and I felt the crop again. I was sobbing now, my tears dropping into the open pussy.

I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart. I then felt my arms being pulled backwards.

"Hold open your ass for me, slut." I heard her say.

I obediently reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart. This caused me to lose my balance and I fell into the pussy before me. The girl grabbed my hair and pulled me up, slapping me hard across the face.

"That hurt, bitch!" She hit me again.

I saw stars after the second slap and then I felt the riding crop hit right on the opening to my asshole. The pain shot through me and I screamed. She pushed my face back into her pussy. The crop hit my asshole again. I tried to lick as best I could through my tears. I then felt something enter my ass. I could not figure out what it was as it was not warm and it was not soft.

I figured it out when it was shoved deep in my bowels. She had pushed the riding crop into my ass. She continued to push it in and I thought she would hurt me. I felt it go deeper and deeper. She stopped pushing and left it there. She then slapped me hard across the ass. I licked and licked. I cried and cried. I heard the door open and steps coming up the stairs.

The crop was ripped quickly out of my ass and I screamed and a fresh set of tears burst out. The brunette grabbed my hair and lifted me up. She slapped me hard across the face and the other girl hit my ass again with the crop. I then heard my Master's voice scream one word and my brain exploded with relief.

"Enough!"