Holly

Story Info
A woodland fairy teases a traveler.
1.8k words
3.72
22.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly a woodland fairy spent her days in the woods playing with the other fairies. Holly had strawberry blond hair and wore a dark green dress that was very short and showed a lot of her sexy legs. The dress was also low cut in the front and her breast where nearly spilling out. She wore her hair down and it flowed between her wings.

Holly loved the woods and loved playing with the other fairies they would always cause mischief when they where together. Holly liked to be alone some times you could often find her Dancing and singing through the forest. But above all Holly's favorite pastime was to tease and play tricks on the travelers that passed through her woods.

One day a young man walked into her woods He was handsome and wore a White shirt with a green vest and brown pants. Holly was attracted to this man he was not like the others who came and walk through her forest. Holly watched the man for a long time. She came down out of the trees and started to play ticks on him. She would cast spells and create strange sounds or sounds of someone yelling for help but when the man got there he would find nothing. She would giggle and laugh at the mans confusion. She took off her tiny panties which where no more then a few strings and a patch of green fabric and left them hanging on a low branch for the man to find. When the man did find these panties he had a surprised but wiry smile on his face. This turned holly on a little bit. At one point she passed in front of his trail in full form winked at him and then disappeared into the trees when the man approached her.

This went on all day finally the man made camp to rest for the night holly decided to give him a break after one more tease she floated into his campsite said hello to the man who stood there shocked and lifted her skirt to show him that the panties he was holding in his left hand where indeed the ones she wasn't wearing. Holly had a nice little bush she liked to keep it trim with only a small triangle of hair. Holly then turned without saying another word and walked away give the man a nice long look at her bare ass. The man chased after her for a bit but holly knew these woods well and was able to lose him pretty quickly.

After all this playing holly decided to go to her favorite little pond which was not far from here it had a small little waterfall and the moonlight reflected off the surface of the water like a mirror. She undressed, pulling her dress down over her breast as soon as her nipples felt the cool night air they became erect she sighed slightly as she rubbed her nipples with her hands. Holly loved to play with her self too. She was thinking about the man who she just teased and she moaned slightly louder. She shook her head to get the thoughts of him out and slowly slid her dress the rest of the way off over her firm ass. Holly stood in the moonlight completely naked for awhile just staring up at the moon. If someone was watching, this would have been a sight to see....

Someone was watching her the man had caught up to holly and was sitting watching in the bushes on the other side of the pond he had seen holly's nipple get erect, he had seen her play with them and now he was staring at her beautiful naked body in the moon light. He couldn't move if he wanted too. He watched her enter the water; he watched her wade through the water which just licked the bottom of her ass as she moved toward the waterfall. Holly stopped for a split second then dove under water. She arouse out of the water near the falls and the man saw the water flow off her like ribbons down her neck over her breast. He watched as the water cascaded off her breast being cut into two streams by her nipples. She looked very sexy naked she looked gorgeous wet and naked. He watched holly wash herself watched as her hands ran over her body cupping her own breast and rubbing her thighs. He heard her moan slightly and he realized that holly was starting to play with herself. He couldn't believe his luck. He already had a hard on from watching her bathe but now his dick was starting to throb. Holly had one hand on her left breast and was squeezing her nipple her other hand move down her body and stopped just below her bush she started to rub her clit with one finger, she moved her hand down lower and put two fingers inside of herself. She moaned louder. She took her now wet fingers which where dripping with pussy juice and licked them. She then switched hands and started playing with her right nipple more vigorously as her left hand moved down to her clit. She took two fingers and started to rub and massage her clit. She moaned even louder. She squeezed her clit between her two fingers as her legs shook she couldn't control herself anymore as both her hands moved down between her legs, she let out a scream of ecstasy as her body orgasm and she collapsed to her knees under the waterfall. If holly wasn't screaming in ecstasy at that moment she might have her someone else doing the same.

On the shore line in the trees, the man could not contain himself anymore as holly started to masturbate he undid his pants and took out his long cock. He was well endowed with a thick piece of equipment that was throbbing and needing a release. He started to masturbate himself, never taking his eyes off holly. He wrapped holly's panties around his dick as he masturbated and they came almost in unison.

They both laid there for awhile holly floated in the pond and the man lay on the moss next to the tree. Holly eventually got out of the water and sat on a rock near the little beach completely naked letting the air dry her. She got dressed lazily, Holly liked being naked and if she didn't have things to do would have stayed naked for the rest of the night. She left to find the man and his campsite to see what he was up to. The man saw holly leave and got up himself and slowly followed her to see what she would do next.

Holly got to the edge of the campsite to see that the fire had died down and that the man was nowhere in sight. She creped closer to inspect his tent to see if he was in there sleeping. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled partway in the tent. The man was watching her from the edge of camp he saw holly's sexy round ass in the air and her pussy lips still glistened with moister as she crawled into his tent. He was immediately hard again and could not control himself as he rushed forward and grabbed her. Holly screamed a little out of surprise.

The man said "what's your name fairy?"

Holly answered "holly"

"You're such a little tease I wonder if you are willing to make good on your teases" the man said

Holly didn't answer but she did look over her shoulder and give the man a wink and sly smile

"You make me so hard I want to do you right here up against that tree" the man whispered in her ear

"Well you caught me so I guess I have to do whatever you want." said holly slyly.

With out another word he picked her up and carried her over to a near by tree. Holly faced the tree and bent over slightly bracing her hands against it. The man lifted holly's dress from behind and rubbed her ass then he gave it a quick spank, holly moaned in pleasure. He spanked her a few more times as he undid his pants. She looked over her shoulder and saw his big dick and she started getting wet again. He teases her ass and pussy with the tip of his dick and he reached around to squeeze her breast. She moaned some more. He slowly entered her dripping wet pussy and slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her. She moaned with each little push. The man paused for a second and then started to move in and out of her using all 8 inches of his dick he would pull it out almost all the way and then plunge back in. She had never had this big of a dick inside her and it felt so good. She had an orgasm quickly holding onto the tree for dear life as the man increased his pace she screamed with pleasure as the man came inside her. They both slid down the side of the tree and collapsed. They rested next to each other. But Holly wasn't done yet she had gotten a taste and wanted more she reached over and grabbed his limp dick and started playing with it. The man smiled as holly move to a kneeling position and started to lick and kiss his dick. It became hard again in her hands and she happily went to town on him. The men reach over and grabbed her ass as she sucked on his balls. He spanked her hard. Once... twice... three times holly had to stop sucking for a second because she was moaning. But she continued as they got into a rhythm of sucking and spanking. He exploded into her mouth and she licked up all the cum that had missed her mouth. They lay exhausted there for a little while both had big smiles on their face. The man eventually fell asleep.

The man awoke to find that the fairy was not there. He looked around but couldn't find her. He wondered if it was a dream he had been thinking about the fairy since he had first laid eyes on her at in the road. After a quick search he had breakfast and packed up his things. As he was getting ready to start traveling again he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of little green panties. He knew then that it wasn't a dream he looked around one more time and then started to travel down the road, hoping that he would bump into holly again.