Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 03

Story Info
Quick fuck in my hallway with Holly Willoughby.
3.4k words
4.21
32.9k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just sat down and flicked on the t.v, which was already on ITV from whatever I had watched the previous night. It was mid morning and I was just in time to watch my beautiful fuck buddy on T.V. The This Morning theme tune began and I settled into my sofa. The intro ended and there she was, dressed in a tight back dress and her cleavage on magnificent view. A big grin came across my face as I stared at the wonderful view.

I grabbed my phone from the arm of the sofa and began to type a text as I kept one eye on the T'V. 'Hi Holly, you look stunning this morning in that dress, I'd love to fuck you while you're wearing that x x x' I hit the send button and went back to watching Holly. I took a sip of my tea and still couldn't believe I was fucking Holly Willoughby behind her husbands back, lucky or what. Not for the husband obviously.

As the first advert appeared on t.v I rose out of my sofa and began to walk to my kitchen. I got a few steps away from the kitchen door and then I heard my phone bleep. I rushed back over hoping it was Holly with a reply. It was. 'Thanks big cock. You fucking me in this dress would be great right now. Send me a picture of your hard cock, I want to see it x x x'. Just reading the text began to get me horny.

I slumped down onto my sofa and I reached for my cock. I undid my zipper and in went my hand and I pulled out my dick. I began to furiously wank away over the pictures that Holly had sent me a few days ago just before our outdoor of afternoon fucking. I was hard in no time as I wanked away at Holly's tits on my phone screen. A quick snap of the camera and a picture was on it's way to my fuck buddy and would be waiting for her on the next advert.

Even though I was horny as hell after my quick tug I didn't finish myself off because I was sure that after Holly seeing my cock on her phone she would be horny as well and would be begging for a shag that afternoon. I wasn't wrong.

A minute or two after the second advert I got another text from Holly, 'I've quickly come to the toilet to finger my pussy over your cock x x x'. That got me even hornier!

I quickly typed away 'I want a picture x x x'. Send. A minute later the theme tune for This Morning came back on T.V, I'd have to wait for my picture of her pussy.

A horny looking Holly appeared back on my screen. I gave my cock a few strokes as I stared into her eyes, knowing that just a minute earlier she had been in the toilet fingering her pussy over my cock really turned me on.

As the next advert appeared I eagerly waited for my text off Holly, getting horny in the hope of getting a picture with her finger sliding into her gash. Ping, text received. I grabbed my cock with my left hand and opened the text with my right. What a picture! It was a close up of Holly's pussy with two of her fingers slid between her perfect lips, her fanny looking soaking wet. Accompanying the text were the words 'Can't wait for these fingers to be your cock later. Make sure you're at your house 6 o'clock tonight, I'm coming over x x x'. Great! Another shag fest with Holly. Still couldn't believe how lucky I was! 6 o'clock couldn't come soon enough.

...

It was nearly 6 o'clock and I was horny as fuck. I'd spent the entire day cleaning my house and making sure everything was tidy, bed sheets changed because I'm sure we'd be spending a bit of time in there. I then got a text from Holly, I hope she wasn't cancelling. 'I'm almost at yours, be ready to open the door because I don't want anyone to see me x x x'. Good, she wasn't cancelling on me! I stood by my window and eagerly waited for her car to turn up.

After less than a minute she pulled up in her husbands Range Rover, the same one that I had fucked her against a couple of days back. I walked to my front door and released the lock. I swung it open in pure excitement.

Out jumped Holly and she quickly scooted towards my front door with her head slightly down. She ran through the front door and I slammed it shut.

"Hi." I said to her excitingly "I've missed you." Holly didn't say a word, she just stood there leaning against my door in a long black coat that covered her curves from my view. She gave me a gentle push and I stumbled back a couple of paces into my hallway and wondered what was going on. Did she have a change of heart and wanted to end our fuck meetings? I hoped not.

"What's wrong?" I curiously asked her. She still stood there silent without a word coming out of her mouth. She then reached for a couple of buttons on her coat and with a few flicks of her finger it came loose and fell straight to the floor. Holly stood in front of me completely naked.

"Do you like?" Holly asked me as she bit her bottom lip and took a quick glance down a her naked body and then looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Holy Fuck" I said as I looked the gorgeous blond beauty up and down and feeling my cock getting lively in my pants. Her figure was perfect and her 34DD's looked just as good as the other day, ready for a good fucking. Her legs were gorgeous and were perfectly tanned. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Holly and her fantastic curves once again.

"Look at my pussy" She ordered me. I glanced down at her pubic region and noticed she had grown her pubes a little and she shaved a little heart shape into them. "That's just for you."

Holly said.

"I love it." I grinned at her.

"Now come here." Holly cutely said with a raised finger ordering me in her direction. I took a few steps forward to the waiting naked Holly and I put my hands around her curvy, smooth waist. She felt so good in my hands as I slowly stroked her waist and felt my cock growing in my pants. She raised her hands and wrapped them around my neck as she got on her tiptoes and leant in for a kiss.

Our lips met and my tongue slid into her mouth as my hands reached around her naked waist and I grabbed her arse cheeks. I gave her arse a squeeze and she let out a little moan as we tongue shagged each other mouths fast and passionately.

Her right hand came away from around my neck and she reached down for my cock and quickly began to rub my growing dick through my jeans. She took long strokes and was eager to get it to full hardness as I continued to grab and play with her naked arse cheeks. She pulled her tongue out of my mouth.

"I can feel you getting hard in my hand, I love it" Holly panted as she then went back to fucking my mouth with her tongue. I reached my hand further around her arse and I reached her pussy and quickly started to finger away at her gash. Holly was already wet so my fingers slid in perfectly and I quickly went to work on her fanny as she picked up the pace of stroking my cock. I was now fully hard and horny and I couldn't wait to get Holly's mouth around my throbbing cock.

"I love your fingers inside me" Holly moaned as she once again pulled away from our mouth fuck.

"I love my fingers inside your pussy" I said to her before my tongue went back into her mouth and we continued to furiously kiss each other. I furiously fingered away at Holly's pussy from behind, her panting and moaning getting deeper and louder as she continued to rub along my shaft.

She went to work on unbuttoning my jeans so she could release the 12 hard inches that were waiting of her. The jeans came loose and fell down to the floor leaving just my cock tucked away in my boxer shorts. She carried on rubbing away at my shaft as my fingers slid in and out of her fanny and we continued to passionately kiss. Her pussy felt wonderful wrapped around my fingers. Holly then eased my boxer shorts down below my waste and broke away from our kiss and my fingers fell out of her gash. Holly looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm going to suck your dick." Holly then eased herself down slowly while continuing to look into my eyes. Her mouth reached my throbbing hard shaft and Holly was resting on the balls of her feet with her legs spread wide so I could just about see that glorious fanny of hers. While still looking into my eyes she grabbed my rock hard penis and slowly aimed it at her mouth. The tip of my cock entered her wet waiting mouth and took my breath away. She continued to look straight at me as inch by inch my dick got swallowed up by her mouth.

"Holy shit Holly that's nice." I said as I eased my head back and grabbed the back of her head to motion for her to swallow more of me. She obliged and then took more inches into her mouth and began to ease herself off and then back on as my hand held onto her head.

"Fucking suck me baby, take me all in your mouth." I said as I looked back into Holly's eyes and watched her pick up the pace even more. She grabbed the base of my 12 inches and and quickly began to wank me off as her tongue worked wonders on the head of my shaft.

I could tell Holly loved slurping on my dick. She was sucking a good 7 or 8 inches by now and was going at it full pelt, spit dripping down her chin and onto her tits, perfectly ready for my dick to slide between them.

"Get more spit dripping from my cock Holly, I want to fuck your tits." Holly then withdrew my dick from her mouth and without a word said she spat straight on my cock and began slurping away at full best. Spit dripped down her chin and onto her 34DD's and made them look perfect for a good fucking.

"Keep going Holly, keep sucking my cock". I grabbed the back of her head and forced her down onto my cock and made her choke. She gargled away on my cock as I held her head against my dick. She began to choke on my hug shaft so I released her head and out came a huge wad of spit and ran straight down her chin and eased itself on to her breasts.

I instantly bent down slightly and grabbed my rock hard dick and shoved it between Holly's soaking wet tits. Holly grabbed hold of her 34DD's and wrapped them around my shaft. I began to thrust away at Holly's huge bangers, my cock sliding rapidly between the gorgeous tits.

"Oh baby fuck yeah, shag my huge tits, slide that big dick up and down." Holly moaned. My cock was buried deep inside her tits and was quickly pumping away, making little wet noises as my spit ran between her tits.

I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and continued to fuck away at her knockers as she held on tight to her soaking titties.

"I love my cock between your tits, they're so fucking big" I grunted as I picked up the pace and shagged Holly's boobs with all of my 12 inches. I looked down and aimed a bit of spit onto the cleavage of Holly. I let my spit drop to her chest and it landed perfectly for my dick to get even wetter and slip in and out of her tits.

"Spit a bit more baby, I want your cock nice and wet because it's about to go up my arse." Holly moaned. I took more spit and aimed it at my cock, Holly did the same. My cock was soaked now and was perfectly wet and ready to slide up her arse.

"Perfect baby" Holly grinned. She let go of her tits and my cock eased away from Holly and I stood up straight. Holly rose to her legs. Our mouths met and we quickly passionately kissed, tongue fucking each others mouth.

"Lie on the floor baby" Holy demanded. I got straight on my back in the hallway with my wet cock hard and pointing straight up. Holly stood above my face.

"Give my arse hole a quick lick, I need it wet so your dick will slide straight in." And without another word said she eased herself down and aimed her arse hole straight for my mouth. I took a few licks of her perfect hole and made sure it was very wet so my cock could fuck away nice and hard at Holly.

"Good boy." Holly grinned as she once again rose to her feet but this time had a wet arse hole. She eased away from me until she was standing over my hard cock. She looked down into my eyes and I had the most amazing view of the naked Holly Willoughby. She put her hands on her hips and looked absolutely perfect.

"You like me baby?" Holly asked as I took in every inch of her wonderful view. Her tits were perfect and looked stunning with my spit still soaking them. Her toned stomach and perfect legs made me twitch with excitement. Holly then spun around and turned away from me. I was now looking straight at her curvy arse as Holly reached around with her hands and spread her arse cheeks so I could get a good look at her bum hole and pussy.

Holly turned her head and looked over her shoulders and straight into my eyes.

"Now fuck me up the arse." Holly demanded as she began to crouch down and aim her bum hole at my waiting shaft. I grabbed the base of my dick for perfect entry into Holly. Her arse reached my cock and the head pressed against the entry to Holly. I stiffened my cock as the first inch entered the hole of this gorgeous woman.

"Mmmm baby" Holly moaned. She continued to sit down on my cock and her hole swallowed every inch with ease.

"Does that feel good?" I said through a heavy breath.

"Feels fucking wonderful. I want every inch up my arse." Holly moaned. I grabbed her waist and forced Holly onto my cock, her hole swallowing all of my 12 inches. I began to lift Holly up off my throbbing dick and pulled her back onto me, every inch going straight back up her arse.

"You're so big inside me, I love it." Holly moaned.

"Do you want me to fuck you slow or hard?" I asked Holly, although I sort of already knew the answer.

"Fuck me hard and fast." Holly said as she took a quick glance over her shoulder and looked into my eyes. I grabbed her waist tighter and began pull Holly up and down my cock as quickly as I could, Holly pushing up and down herself eager to fill her arse with all my dick.

"Fucking hell baby that's good, pump my arse." Holly shouted as she began to go slightly faster.

"Your arse feels so good around my cock, so tight." I panted as I began to lift my arse of the floor each time Holly lifted her body so I could slam into her before she came back down and swallow my cock again. Her arse looked amazing as I gave it good hard fucking.

I reached down slightly with my right hand and gently spanked her right arse cheek as my huge rod pumped away at her hole.

"Spank me babe, spank me harder." Holly shouted, clearly enjoying the arse fuck I was giving her. I reached my hand back one more time and gave Holly's right cheek a forceful slap.

"Shit yeah!" Holly screamed. We were now fucking each other full pelt, my cock destroying Holly's arse.

"Finger your pussy Holly." I panted as I saw Holly lean forward with her right hand and could tell she was now playing away at her wet fanny.

"Sure baby, I'm fingering myself right now." Holly moaned. I gave her left cheek a hard spank then grabbed Holly's waist and was eager to make myself cum. I slammed into the blondes arse as hard as I could, Holly panting and moaning as she played with her wet, beautiful gash.

"I'm going to spunk soon Holly, where do you want it?" I heavily panted away.

"Just let me know when you're about to cum." Holly said as she looked back into my eyes. "Now slam me hard baby." Holly demanded. I did I was told and my arse was now bobbing up and down at what seemed a hundred miles an hour while my huge 12 inches got swallowed by Holly's bum hole.

"That's it, fuck my tight little arse with that huge cock!" Holly screamed. I could feel my cock tighten inside Holly, I was about to burst my cum everywhere and I still wasn't sure where it was going to end up!

"Holly, now, I'm going to cum now" I moaned at Holly. She quickly rose from my dick and spun around and got on her knees. She grabbed my cock and quickly began to wank me off. She aimed my cock at my stomach and chest just as I shot my load. She furiously stroked away as the first shot flew all the way up to my chest and almost landed on my chin. Holly continued to stroke every inch after wave after wave of hot cum landed somewhere on my stomach and chest

"Keep stroking." I demanded. Holly did as she was told and wanked the end of my shaft off just as the last stream of spunk landed on my stomach. Holly then reached down with her mouth and took the first few inches of my cock into her mouth and sucked hard on me in order to get the little remaining spunk out of my cock.

My dick popped out of her mouth and Holly looked me in the eyes and took the first swipe across my stomach and licked up the first load of spunk straight off me with her tongue.

"Tastes so good." Holly grinned. She continued to work her tongue all over my body, cleaning up every little bit of spunk she could find. After each lick she took a big swallow while still looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

Her lips and tongue were now working along my chest, licking my nipples and sucking up the cum that had sprayed out of my cock.

"You came so hard that you almost shot on your face." Holly chuckled. I let out a little laugh and continued to watch Holly lick away on my chest.

"All gone." Holly said in her sexy voice and then opened her mouth to show me.

"Taste good I hope?" I grinned at her as she lay her head on my chest.

"Tasted as good as always" Holly repied. "I've only got about 10 minutes before I have to get back, if I fall asleep just nudge me, I can't be late" Holly said as she began to slowly stroke my chest.

"Ok baby" I said as I put my arms around Holly and just lay there with the beautiful blond tucked up beside me in my hallway.