Holly Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,339 Followers

"Straddle me and lower yourself onto it. Take only as much as is comfortable." I told her.

She smiled shyly, and then stepped across my body and squatted over my hips. My hands were holding my cock straight for her, and she reached down and guided the head back into her incredibly tight snatch.

I watched the chain of feelings and emotions wend their way across her face as first she let me in, and then slowly took more and more of my cock inside her. It was like forcing my cock through a keyhole, she was so unbelievably tight.

I could see each moment of the action reflected so openly on her face. The pain, the pleasure, the satisfaction, the comfort, the ache, all of it portrayed in smiles and frowns, wrinkles across her forward and around her eyes. I saw the decision, and then she screwed up her face and forced herself down onto me, my cock finally almost totally buried inside this sultry, slutty teen.

Her eyes burst open and her mouth gasped. I reached down and rubbed her little clit, while she rested there, completely filled with my thick, long cock. She leaned forward and scooted back and forth, just a little, working the last little bit of my cock slowly into her, while I continued to massage her clit. I watched in amazement as she pushed down hard against any last resistance, then came on my cock, crying out as she spasmed up and down my shaft, crying out and finally collapsing on me.

"Oh God, I thought it was going to kill me," she gasped.

"It was beautiful. I loved watching you come on my cock," I told her.

"And I'm supposed to believe you stuck this up one of those women's butt?" she groaned.

"How would you know that?" I asked.

"With my window open, I can hear pretty well what's going on over there. And that one lady was pretty vocal," she admitted, her hips wiggling a bit as she played with the feeling of being so full.

"That ass was nowhere near as tight as you are," I told her. "I've never felt or seen anything like it. Is it always like this?"

She hesitated. "This is my first time."

I felt like she had slapped me. I knew she was seeing guys. She had confessed to giving many blow jobs. Had she been a virgin?

"But all the other stuff...?" I started.

She finally moved, sitting up and sliding herself back and forth on my cock slowly. "God, you are so big inside of me," she moaned. Then she smiled at me. "Everyone does blow-jobs. I have for years. But that's it. Nobody wants to be thought of as a slut. If I slept with any of those guys what's the chance it would stay a secret? And none of them ever offered to do to me what you did with your mouth. They're just stupid boys."

"They're your age," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but I wanted to know what it was like to be with a man. A real man who knew what he was doing." She told me, working herself up and down on my cock with greater ease. "And from what I got to see, you REALLY know what you're doing."

I could see she was getting a little tired, and I was hoping that she'd be loosened up enough that I could fuck her now. I pulled her down to me, held her tight and kissed her again deeply. I reached my hands down and lifted her by those sweet, smooth ass cheeks, raising her up off my cock, so I could now thrust with my hips, fucking up into her, a little harder, a little deeper. She was moaning continuously but it wasn't the moans of pain I'd heard earlier.

I settled fully into her, then rolled her onto her back, never pulling out. Now I was on top. Let's see what she can take.

I started with the slow, long stroke. I pumped her with the entire length, the head coming right to the edge on each stroke, pushing through resistance to enter her time after time, slowly driving all the way in, pushing past the last bit of resistance to rub my pelvis against her clit. Slowly I increased the pace, fucking her harder, and faster, holding her down, plundering her virgin pussy, driving her frail little body into the bed. She cried out, begging for more, and I was only too happy to oblige. I got up on my knees, lifting her legs into a huge 'V', holding her ankles, and I fucked her as hard as I could from that position. She took the pounding, slowly being driven up the bed, until her head was pounding against the headboard. I released her ankles for a moment, placed a pillow between her head and the headboard, then pulled her legs up almost to her ears. She looked at me in astonishment, and maybe just a little fear. I took her arms and locked them around her legs, holding her bent in half. My cock had come out of her, and I looked down at that sweet, innocent and oh-so-tight pussy, and I had to have a taste again.

She went crazy under the attention, as I ate her up. But as much as I wanted to live between her legs, I needed to come. I placed the head of my cock back at her newly stretched out entrance, and forced my cock back inside of her. I was perched above her, my body fully extended, supported only on my hands and toes, and then I pushed my cock inexorably onward, filling her, until I could go no further.

I pounded her then, slamming my hips down repeatedly, using my entire body to fuck her. I thought I might be too rough, until I saw her slowly climbing that peak of orgasm. She was getting off on getting fucked this hard. And it was doing the same for me.

"I'm going to come, beautiful," I told her, the sweat streaming off my body, my breath coming in gasps.

"Come in me, come in me, let me feel it," she begged from underneath me.

I was finally there, and I slammed my cock down hard, and loosed a stream of cum deep inside of her.

Holly's eyes burst open, then her mouth slowly opened into a silent scream, that eventually developed into a full fledged shriek. She came on my cock, as I bathed her insides repeatedly. Her orgasms sent spasms down her pussy, milking me dry. I finally collapsed, and rolled to the side. I couldn't catch my breath. We lay in silence, side-by-side. For me, the guilt was returning. I wondered what she was thinking. Would she regret it?

"Oh. My. God." She sighed. "Sara's never going to believe this."

"Please, Holly, you can't tell anybody about this." I told her as the cold fingers of fear traveled up my spine.

"Sara's different," she started to explain before I interrupted.

"Please Holly, if the word got out it would ruin me. And it wouldn't be so good for you either," I warned her.

"But Sara's different. We've been sucking her old man for months and we've kept it a secret. We could keep this a secret."

The words hit me like a cold splash of water. "You've been doing what?"

"Her dad. He lets us suck him and helps us do better. But he won't do anything else."

"Holly, please. We can't talk about that. Do you know how much trouble he would get in? That's illegal."

"I know. That's why we needed someone else for the real thing. You get to be our coach." She explained cuddling up to me, and reaching down to play with my cock.

I was speechless.

"It'll just be Sara and me. Nobody else. Nobody has to know, not even her father. She wants to lose her virginity so badly! Please?"

I envisioned the bubbly little Sara naked, going down on me, her inviting curves singing out to me. I knew the right answer was no, hell no, no way. But my cock had other ideas, and Holly squealed in girlish delight as my cock twitched in her hand, slowly filling back up with blood, thickening, lengthening, in anticipation of having its way with another of these cute little teenagers.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. K.! I promise you won't be sorry," she told me before bending down, and showing me once more the delightful tricks she'd learned from Sara's father.

I watched her fill her face, while I wondered just what I had gotten myself into. My thoughts wandered, to what it would be like to have two young girls down there. Such thoughts lead to madness...

"Mr. K? Can you show me what 'doggy style' is?"

This was probably going to kill me, but what a way to go.

* * *

Holly had been hounding me for the last week to find a time when I could be home in the afternoon. When I drove up into the driveway, I saw that her backyard door was propped open and she was watching from a float in the pool. At least she had both parts of her bathing suit on.

As I watched she slid into the water, and then was out of the pool, jogging over to where I was parked.

"Hi Mr. K.," she said with a knowing smile.

"Hi Holly, you're looking as beautiful as ever."

"Are you going to be able to come over in a bit, there's something I'd like you to look at." The mischievous look on her face already had my blood boiling.

"Give me about 15 minutes, and I'll be over." I told her, knowing that it was the wrong answer, but not strong enough to give her a different one.

I had spent the afternoon with her just a week earlier, and I'd experienced one of the most memorable and exciting times of my life, getting blown by her and popping her cherry.

Now she was leaning in the window of my truck, barely clothed in the few strings of cloth she called a bathing suit. She leaned in, kissed me on the cheek, and danced away from the vehicle.

"You're the greatest, Mr. K." she cried out as she jogged back to her home.

I unloaded my gear in the house, and quickly dressed down to something more "comfortable". Fleece shorts and T-Shirt seemed just about right. I headed next door and opened the gate to the backyard, but it was empty. I went to the back door and entered the kitchen.

"Holly?" I called out.

"Up here, Mr. K., c'mon up."

The voice was coming from her bedroom, where I'd had so much illicit fun just last week. Heading up the stairs, I saw the door was almost closed.

"Holly?" I asked again, softer.

"Can you wait just a few more seconds Mr. K?"

"Of course," I told her through the gap in the door. It was more like a couple of minutes, before she told me I could come in.

I opened the door, and walked into her room. She was standing just opposite the door, at the end of the bed, wearing bikini bottoms and nothing else. When she saw she had my full attention, she stepped away from the bed, and looked down at it. I followed her gaze and saw the most remarkable sight. A gorgeous teen lay naked on the bed, except for three ribbons with bows. One across her full breasts, and another across her hips, the bow strategically placed over the meeting of her legs and body. Both ribbons were a good two inches wide, and were wrapped completely around the bed, effectively tying her down. The third ribbon was holding her legs down, and I could see that each had taken a turn around her ankles. Her legs were spread apart a good three feet. There was a bow over each ankle. Her arms were stretched over her head, and I finally notice that each wrist was tied to the headboard, with more ribbon.

"Happy Birthday, Mr. K." Holly said, then ran over and gave me a big hug.

I was struck speechless. I looked at the girl laying there, recognizing her best friend Sara. Sara was looking up at me with fire and desire in her young eyes.

"Do you like my present for you?"

"Holly, it's not my birthday for two more weeks." I confessed.

"That's ok. I think we'll celebrate it all month long," she whispered, running her hand down to my crotch where my cock was already hard.

She looked over at her partner in crime. "You've got to see this, Sara," she said and dropping to her knees, she slid my shorts down my legs. My cock stuck straight out.

Sara finally spoke for the first time, her head arched up to look at us. "Oooh. You were so right. He's HUGE!"

Rather than answer, Holly but her mouth to much better use, licking the object under discussion. I only got a few seconds of that attention though, before she pulled away.

"Well go ahead! Open your present."

Knowing it was so wrong, in so many ways, being here in my neighbor's house with their daughter and her best friend, I still couldn't resist. I stepped out of my shorts, and walked around to the side of the bed. I looked down at the offering, and knew that wild horses wouldn't have been able to stop me from that point on. Naughty little Holly was behind me, and I felt her pulling my shirt up. I let her have her way, leaving me completely naked.

I sat down beside Sara and ran my hands over her taut young flesh. I caressed her waist and belly, slowly sliding my hands up to her breast and squeezing them. Under my attention, the ribbon slid up her chest, holding her shoulders down, leaving her big young titties uncovered.

"Isn't she hot?" Holly asked, then leaned over and kissed her best friend on the lips, their mouths glues together as Sara squirmed under our dual attention.

I didn't answer. My mouth was full of 18 year old tit. But my eyes were glued to the extremely sexy action occurring just inches away.

Holly moved away from her friend, then climbed off the bed. She removed her bikini bottoms, the last one of us to get completely naked. Then she climbed back on the bed between her friends legs. She tugged on my arm to get my attention.

"Check this out, Mr. K." she said, holding the ribbon that covered her friends crotch. "Slide it up."

I took the ribbon, and slid it up several inches until it was around the narrowest part of her waist. Sara was carefully trimmed, her pubic hair reduced to a simple little V pointing down. The V was underlined.

"It's a K," Holly explained. "We did it just for you."

Sara had her hair trimmed down to a K. Unbelievable.

"I told her what you did for me," Holly said with a smile, and then her hand was over her friends mound rubbing it with the heel of her hand.

I took the hint, and slid between her legs, bringing my mouth down to the girls smooth twat. The moment my tongue touched her, she shivered all over her body, and then cried out as she came.

When I had licked Holly, it had only been for a minute as a prelude to the fucking I was determined to give her. With Sara, I took my time. Holly watched, playing with her friend's breasts, while I ate her into oblivion. Something about having the high school senior tied down and helpless, and knowing she was also a virgin, if Holly was to be believed, was immensely exciting. I fingered her tight little pussy while tasting and licking her thoroughly. I let my fingers slip down and tease her innocent bunghole while I drove my tongue in and out of her hot young twat. She squirmed and wiggled under my attention, coming several times, her juices flowing freely. Finally she moaned out, "Please, no more," gasping as I gave her some long slow parting licks.

"She needs to be fed," Holly told me, caressing my hair as I pulled my face away from her friend's tasty pussy.

I crawled up the bed, kneeling beside her head. Her eyes were drawn to my cock. Her skin glistened, her hairline was moist, and her breathing was still heavy. I placed my cock across her lips and her tongue darted out and licked the bottom of it. I rubbed the swollen head all around her mouth, and she opened wide to accept it; an offer I was incapable of refusing. I eased my rod into her mouth, and she turned her head to accept it more readily. With some short thrusts of my hips, I was sliding half my length into her young, moist mouth.

Holly bounced across the bed, parking herself on the other side of Sara, and held her friend's head as I fucked her mouth. "C'mon, Sara, take it," she said softly, and pushed the tied-down girls face forward against my invading rod. I pushed a little more insistently, and Holly did the same at her end, until poor Sara was taking almost my entire cock. It was beautiful.

Then Holly leaned over, laying atop her friend, and opened her mouth for me. I was happy enough to let Holly suck me for a while, but she maneuvered us until my balls were being licked by the restrained Sara, while Holly gobbled me aggressively.

After a minute or so, Holly had me straddling Sara's head, while she straddled the girl's hips. Once more she was sucking me wonderfully, with far more talent then any teenager should show. Sara was licking me with abandon, bathing my balls. Their combined efforts were getting me close to coming.

Holly pulled away, when I started to tense up. "Give it to her," she said.

I lifted up onto my knees, and let Holly point my cock down into her friends mouth. I dropped into 69, once again licking the tight teen twat, while my hips fucked the helpless Sara in the mouth. I might have been a little overly aggressive, as I plunged deeper and deeper into her warm mouth and throat, and it was only a few seconds more before I shot my wad. She took it all like a pro, accepting nearly my entire length, and sucking me dry.

I pulled off of her, gasping at the pleasure.

Holly was beaming. "God, that was so hot. You fucked her face so hard!"

I gazed into Sara's face, feeling guilty. For so damn many things. "Are you ok?"

She smiled for me. "That was fucking amazing," she said. Then she licked her lips. "You sure came a lot, I didn't know if I could swallow it all."

Holly chimed in, "You could have shared, you know."

"Not the first one," Sara said with a teasing glint in her eye.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Oh, just fuck her, already, so I can have some," Holly finally giggled.

I looked down to see that I hadn't gone soft. I guess there's something about two beautiful naked teenagers that changes my recovery time. We learn something new every day.

Holly had gotten off the bed, and reached into her desk coming with up with some lube. She walked over to me with a saucy sway in her step. She dropped to her knees tugging me to the side of the bed, and used her mouth once more to make sure I was hard enough to give her best friend what she needed. Once Holly was happy with the amount of steel in my rod, she pulled her face away and poured plenty of lube over the swollen purple head. She popped up and leaned over Sara, pouring more lube all over her young slice. She reached down, and rubbed it in, sliding her fingers into her friend, adding more lube.

"All yours," Holly finally announced.

Good enough for me. I positioned myself between Sara's legs, pointing my cock at her waiting gap. "Are you OK with this," I asked her, in one last attempt at being, if not chivalrous, at least thoughtful.

"I'm dying for it," she said softly, her hips twisting and grinding in front of me.

"Would you like me to untie you?" I asked her, with the head of my cock positioned at the mouth of her young cunt.

"Do whatever you want with me, Mr. K.," she said, "but do it soon."

I pressed forward, and my cock eased into her just an inch or so.

"Oh, FUCK," she cried out, and I looked down at her in amazement, as she pushed up at me, trying to take more.

I pushed, slowly easing my entire cock into her tiny body. She took it much better than Holly had, accommodating my length and thickness. She groaned; it was a tight fit, a VERY tight fit, but it wasn't long until I was buried completely inside her.

"Isn't it incredible," Holly asked.

"God, I never knew," Sara gasped, and I could feel her tight pussy spasming around my cock.

"Fuck her, Mr. K. Fuck her hard." Holly encouraged me.

I couldn't let her down. I leaned over Sara, and started to long stroke her, pulling almost all the way out, and then methodically filling her again. I developed a steady rhythm, fucking the sweet young thing to my heart's content. I lowered myself and kissed her on the mouth, for the first time, while I fucked her a little faster, a little more insistently. Our tongues tangled, and she sucked on my face like she was starving. I felt Holly caressing my cock where it entered Sara, and felt the cool moisture of more lube being added to my cock. I raised up onto my toes and hands, my body stretched out straight, and pounded down into her, feeling the mattress give under my efforts. Sara was moaning constantly now, and I watched in immense pleasure as she flushed, her breathing becoming heavy, her eyes shut, her forehead wrinkled in concentration. Just a few more full strokes and she was coming on my cock.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,339 Followers