Holly Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,399 Followers

"Oh God, oh god, oh god," she moaned, then bit her lip and squealed as she clamped down hard on me.

I pulled her down the bed as far as I could, putting some slack in her legs. The ribbon that had been around her chest was now laying across her neck, the waist one just under her breasts. I got on my knees, wedging them under her thighs, grabbed her waist and fucked the little tart as fast and hard as I could. I owned this young pussy and drilled it thoroughly. She came again for me, gasping, and I looked up to see Holly untie the ribbon that was across Sara's throat. She leaned down and kissed her friend, then eased her own body onto the bed, straddling her friend's hips. Holly tucked her knees in tight, and gave me an open shot at her beckoning pink slit. I could see where she had already lubed herself up, in anticipation.

I pulled out of Sara for a moment, tugging Holly's hips lower. Rising up onto my knees, I eased my cock into Holly, tight young Holly, and with only a little less effort than the first time, finally buried my cock in her. I fucked her hard, and experienced that feeling of impending finish. That was my internal signal to finish with her, and plug young Sara again.

Holding Sara where her thighs met her waist, I fucked her wildly, my hips a blur, right up to the moment when I couldn't hold back a moment longer. I slammed my cock into her, buried to the root, and emptied my balls inside of her, feeling the pulsing of my cock echoed by the quivering of her snatch. Sara moaned loudly.

"He's coming, isn't he?" Holly said suddenly, "He's filling your pussy now, isn't he?"

I stroked into her gently, squeezing out every last drop of juice, before I finally pulled out.

Holly had climbed off of her friend, and was seated next to her, caressing her face. Sara looked shocked, her eyes open wide, her whole upper body red and flushed, her hair soaked.

"Wasn't that great?" Holly asked her.

"It was incredible," Sara finally said, looking at me in wonder.

"He's going to teach us everything," Holly assured her friend, "everything."

Sara slowly smiled. A huge, illuminating smile that lit up the room. "He can teach me that again."

Holly was untying her wrists, rubbing the redness the ribbons had left. I followed her example, untying the ribbon around Sara's ankles, freeing her legs. Once untied she pulled her legs up, then stretched them out again. Damn, she was pretty.

A minute later she was completely unbound. She got up on her knees and stretched, her hand reaching toward the ceiling. She stood on the bed and walked down to me where I was seated near the end of the bed. She stood in front of me, her well used pussy in front of my face. She straddled my hips and lowered herself into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. She brought her lips to mine, and we kissed, long and warm, my hands caressing her back, her crotch grinding against mine.

She eased her lips off of mine. "Thank you so much," she said softly.

"I should be the one thanking you." I admitted.

"You should be thanking ME." Holly said, "it was my gift to you."

"Thank you, Holly, it was an amazing present."

Sara's lips were back on mine, kissing me again. It was delicious. My hands rubbed her breasts, while she continued to rub her hot little cunt against me. I felt myself miraculously responding. She pulled her face away again, rising up high enough to feed me her full breast. While I nibbled on her hard nipple, she reached down for my newly stiff cock, and settled herself onto it, slowly sinking down and taking the whole length.

"You little whore!" Holly cried out, reaching between us and feeling where I was buried inside of Sara. "You know it's my turn!"

"Of course it is," Sara sighed, "I'm just warming him up for you." Then she eased off my lap, which wasn't empty long. Holly quickly took Sara's place. That included sliding my cock back into her tightness, and locking her lips on mine.

I opened my eyes and found myself staring into Sara's. She was behind Holly, her arms holding her friend, her hands cupping Holly's young firm tits. "I want to see you fuck her as hard as you fucked me, Mr. K."

"That's going to be hard, Sara," I told her, after I peeled my lips away from out hostess.

"I know you can do it. And I'm going to watch while I'm sitting on her face and she sucks every bit of your cum out of my pussy. I bet you've never seen anything like that!" Sara said with a knowing smile.

Holly had started bouncing on my cock, and I was enjoying it immensely. "I would love to see that," I told her, I leaned forward and she kissed me while her friend rode my rod.

"Then you can watch me eat her dry," Sara continued. "I love the taste of your cum, Mr. K., and I'm going to suck every last drop of it out of her."

I'll have to say this for Sara, she's one young lady who's true to her word.

* * *

It was a pretty amazing summer. No doubt about it. I was able to spend some time with Holly nearly every week, and had several more encounters with the both of them. I'm still amazed we were never caught, and by the end of summer, I was really hating the thought of the girls going away to college. Yet go away they did, and although Holly emailed me regularly for about two weeks, telling me all the nasty things she wanted to do over Christmas break, she eventually found a boyfriend at the school, and the emails dwindled away.

Somewhere around November I guess her infatuation with me ended, and our Christmas tryst never came into being. But I'll always have the memories of that one sweet summer.

And of course there was the spring break episode with Sara, but that would be a different story.

==================

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you did, won't you please vote?

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,399 Followers