Hollyquirk Studios: Week 03

Story Info
Checking in on the stunt crew and FX team.
2.3k words
4
18.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maxwell McGrath pulled his car through the studio gates, he wished yet again, that he could convince Kara Evercum that, as the director, he deserved a limousine. That way the fanatics picketing the studio wouldn't be able to single him out for praise and abuse. Max still wasn't sure how word had already leaked out about the homosexual soldier angle, especially since the revised script had only crossed his desk the day before.

The two groups of protesters were being carefully segregated by the studio security which was currently being augmented by a number of LA's finest. To the right of the studio entrance were representatives from the armed-forces, the Christian Coalition, and apparently the right-to-life society. At least that was the only reason Max could think of for an aborted fetus being on the placard. On the other side of the entrance were more people dressed in uniforms or at least parts of what might have been uniforms. There was a definite military theme to the flamboyant outfits the men were almost wearing.

Of course, Dirk hadn't just revised the story to have homosexual soldiers. He had decided that it would make the movie even more modern if the two lead soldiers were women, lesbians of course. Max wondered how Susan Swansong would react to the new role. She had gone from the creampuff role of a wife/soon to be widow, to being a grizzled veteran who takes a raw recruit under her wing and into her bed.

But breaking that news would have to wait for next week, when principle photography began. Today was a rehearsal with the stunt crew and the special effects team. They were going to be starting with the soldiers parachuting into battle.

When Max entered the soundstage he saw that the crews were already hard at work. Well, they had been hard at work at some point in the day, currently they were horsing around. What first caught Max's eye was the naked woman suspended from the ceiling. She was hanging from a parachute harness with her arms crossed in front of her small taut breasts. Actually, she wasn't quite naked, she seemed to be painted green with white dots.

Ilsa Tautfanny was not amused and was busy telling the crew below how not amused she was. It was bad enough that she was stuck twenty feet up in the air, but the crotch of the parachute harness was rubbing against her labia rather cruelly. The sort of cruel friction that always got her incredibly wet. So wet that the green paint that had been covering her pussy was now dripping down the inside of her thighs. And all those guys did was gawk at her instead of giving her a good fucking!

From her high vantage point, Ilsa was the first person on the crew to see the director walk on set. She couldn't exactly cover herself at this point, but she was able to get the crews attention and she was soon being lowered to the ground.

"What's going on here?" Max exclaimed with barely controlled anger. This was the part of the movie that he thought would actually go smoothly! A few thousand explosions, some soldiers being thrown into the air and torn to pieces, and a couple of people gliding down in parachutes.

The head of special effects, Steve Silverwood said, "We're just getting set up for the parachute stunt. We heard that we were going to be having women parachute, so Ilsa volunteered. Did we hear wrong?"

"But why is she naked! People don't parachute naked. Especially not while wearing green paint."

"That's not green paint."

"It sure looks like green paint, with white polka dots."

"Nope. That's a painted version of motion capture suit. We use the white spots to keep track of the motions of her arms and legs and nipples, then we use the computer to add in a uniform and we can then swap out Ilsa's face. Come take a look at the monitor."

Max followed Steve over to the computer screen which was waiting off to the side. Steve raised one finger in the air and twirled it, signaling his crew to take Ilsa back into the air, much to her chagrin. Soon Ilsa was again dangling twenty feet above the sound stage. The image on the monitor showed something very different. Gone were her long bare athletic limbs, replaced by baggy camouflage fatigues.

"The camo was from a World War II flick we were just working on. Since Tragic Tactics is a modern war movie, we were thinking something more like this," Steve said as he taped some commands into the computer.

The image flickered briefly to a green painted Ilsa before being replaced with Ilsa in a black form fitting lycra suit. There were red stripes running down the outside of her legs and arms, and a bold gold emblem on her chest. There were also a number of pads covering her body which only seemed to accentuate her feminine shape. Steve called out, "Go ahead and move around a bit, Ilsa. Let him see what the computer can do."

The first thing she moved was her tongue, to stick it out at Steve. Then she started moving her arms and legs around. The computer quickly converted her motions, to the motions of the image on the screen.

"This is one of my favorites," Steve said and tapped in another command. Instead of the black lycra suit, there was a form-fitting white suit with a rainbow arm band on one arm, and a black band on the other. She was also wearing a tight black belt with an odd looking gun down hanging from it.

"I don't get it?" Max said as the image teased at his memories.

"How about now?" Steve said as he added a white helmet with red ear pieces.

"That's Wilma Deering!"

"Yeah, but did Wilma Deering ever do this?" Ilsa called out from her perch. She gracefully raised her legs into splits and used her hands to lift her breasts, as if in offering. The Wilma on the screen mimicked the moves exactly. As her legs came closer to horizontal, a bright pink patch began to show in her crotch.

"What's that pink patch?" Max said with a finger poking the screen.

Steve looked carefully at the screen then over to Ilsa who was still dangling in midair. "Oh, that's just were the paint's rubbed off a bit. The green paint doesn't get picked up by the camera, so wherever she isn't painted, shows through."

"Well, that isn't very good. We can't have her pussy showing through the soldier uniform."

"We ordered her a motion capture suit once we learned that we had to double for a woman instead of a man. The suit we have was designed for Hank over there," Steve said as he hooked a thumb towards the towering brute who had doubled Hans Brickhead throughout his career.

Max suddenly realized that the script rewrite meant that Hans Brickhead was playing a stay-at-home dad instead of a military vet. "I just realized, I need to talk to a few people about the script rewrite. Let's meet again after lunch," Max said as he quickly headed out of the sound stage.

"Alright boys, you heard him, that's lunch," Steve said and began shooing his crew out. In their excitement at getting lunch an hour early, they didn't even realize that Ilsa was still dangling in the air.

"Did you forget about me?" she called down to Steve as he was walking towards the large sliding door to the stage.

"Nope, I have big plans for you," he said. He through the latch on the door and flipped the "Filming in Progress" light on.

With casual deliberation he walked over to the computer monitor and turned it to face Ilsa. The large plasma screen showed her every detail of her improbably clad body. The image flicked to briefly show her what she looked like in the green paint before the new overlay was computed. This time she was dressed in a red and gold top that barely covered her suddenly ample bosom. The outfit was completed by a blue swimsuit bottom with white stars on it.

"First Wilma and now Wonder Woman? Did you hit puberty in the seventies?" Ilsa said with a bit of a sneer. She did take the opportunity to lift her breast and watch her super-heroine self's enormous bosom rise to match. She opened her legs lewdly and saw her bright pink pussy expose itself to the computer and leave a gash in the rendering. She started rubbing her clit while watching Wonder Woman frig herself on the monitor.

"I've always wanted to fuck a superhero," Steve said and took down his pants. His cock was already incredibly hard and it bounced lewdly as he waddled over beneath her. He grabbed a nearby bench and aligned it below her before lying down on top of it.

"Just hold yourself, right like that," he said. With one hand on the hoist remote and the other aiming his cock upward he watched the screen in anticipation. He slowly began lowering her downward with one eye watching her progress and the other on the screen. Soon her wide spread legs and her lewdly gaping pussy were poised directly over his swollen cock.

He stopped her descent when she was close enough to feel the heat radiating from him. A single drop of her juices broke free when she came to a halt and landed right on the crown of his member.

"Do you want it fast, or slow, baby?"

"You know I want it fast, and now! But please go slow."

With that, he turned down the speed and she began her descent again. He watched Wonder Woman slowly descend onto his raging cock. Her Amazonian breasts were heaving in anticipation as she descended inch by maddening inch. No matter how much she struggled, the parachute harness kept her from descending any faster. Worse still, the harness was helping to spread her legs apart, preventing her from properly clasping him inside of her.

With only another two inches to go, Steve turned off the motor. He loved hearing her moan in frustration. She bounced slightly in the harness, but only managed to lift herself a fraction of an inch. She shook more wildly but couldn't get any more of his cock inside of her. She managed to spin slightly on her cock, but she couldn't get up enough speed for the friction to do her much good.

"Please!" she begged. She tried bucking again, but couldn't lower herself any further. She brought her legs down but they were still a few inches off the ground, so she couldn't even lift herself off of him. She was maddeningly half-fucked.

She grabbed at the remote, but Steve was ready and held it just out of her reach. "Look at yourself. Wonder-woman, powerlessly impaled on my cock."

"You fiend! You'll never get away with this."

Steve tried for maniacal laughter, but proved that he was destined for a lifetime of work behind the camera. When Ilsa's frantic movements began to subside, he pushed the release button on the remote.

Ilsa suddenly fell the last two inched to be fully impaled on Steve's cock. The sudden fall caused a moment of panic to register in her sex-addled mind, causing all of her muscles to tense. Especially the muscles in her cunt which were being pried apart by his hard invader. The momentary terror, the unexpected ecstasy, and the prolonged teasing that had lead to this moment, flipped a circuit breaker in her mind. Her body thrashed wildly as an orgasm cascaded through her. If it weren't for the harness she would have fallen to the floor, even with Steve's strong hand holding her in place.

Steve used the remote to lift the quivering Ilsa a couple of inches upwards. This allowed him room to thrust up into her at his own pace. For the first few strokes he watched her green painted ass as he shoved his cock into her. But as his rhythm picked up its pace, his eyes became riveted to the screen. It really looked like he was fucking Wonder Woman's gash through a tear in her outfit. That thought drove him to the edge far more quickly that he anticipated.

As his orgasm shot through his body, he dropped the remote as he grabbed Ilsa's hips and tried to pull her down onto his squirting cock. His first spurt landed deep inside of her, but as he tried to thrust again she pulled out of his grasp. He second spurt landed on his stomach as he watched her still twitching body climb steadily higher.

His head sank back onto the bench as his orgasm played its course. He closed his eyes for a few moments as his breathing slowly came back under control. The situation didn't truly register until he felt a cool drop land on his now softened cock. He looked up to see Ilsa dangling in the air thirty feet above him. His semen was dripping out of her and splashing down onto him.

Eventually he found the remote and lowered Ilsa back to the ground. She was glaring down at him, clearly unhappy about being hoisted so high, once again.

"Sorry baby, I dropped the remote. You know how hot Wonder Woman makes me."

She descended into his arms and lay her sweaty brow on his shoulder, "I know, but next time you want to play with Wonder Woman, she's going to use her golden lasso on you."

"Promise?"

They both started laughing as he helped her undo the fasteners on the harness.

"I'm just about worn raw by those straps," Ilsa said as she finally stepped out of the last of the harness.

"Don't worry, I'll take you home and kiss it all better. Once we get you out of the motion capture paint."

Ilsa grinned and said, "One of these days a director is going to figure out that I already own a motion capture suit."