Holly's Grand Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to wash, Holly," she said reaching further up Holly's thigh.

Mashla raised to stand in the pool, taking Holly's hand, quickly undressed her. Mashla's hands wandered over Holly's body. Touching. Caressing. Lingering over her budding breasts. Playing with her rosy nipples. Teasing. Then brought Holly into the pool to join her.

As Mashla's hand again moved to Holly's thigh, Holly cursed under her breath as the warm feeling began between her legs, hurried along by slow movements of Mashla's hands. Reaching down, Holly tried to push Mashla's hand away, but stopped, her hand resting on Mashla's. After another moment, Holly looked into Mashla's wanton eyes and flushed. Body tensing, she guided the hand upwards to her pussy. The first touch was almost like a bolt of lightning. Involuntarily, Holly spread her legs wide for Mashla.

Realizing what was happening, Holly tried to pull away but was slapped again. She reached up to feel the burning in her cheek from the blow. Tears began at the corners of her eyes and began to trickle down her cheeks. "No. No. This is wrong," she pleaded. But Mashla's fingers invaded the inside of Holly's lips sending another jolt of lightning though her body. When Mashla found, Holly's, hidden button juices began to flow from Holly's pussy. When Mashla's tongue replaced her fingers the juiced gushed in wild, spasmodic orgasm that left Holly head spinning into another world - a world of the most intense pleasure imaginable. Holly grabbed Mashla's head and pressed it harder into her pussy. Her hips bucked with every movement of the tongue deep inside her. Holly's pussy exploded again and again sending gushing waves of juice to run down Mashla's chin and drip onto her naked breasts.

When Holly thought she could stand no more one final wave exploded over her wracking her entire body with its intensity and sending a massive gush of fluid spraying from her pussy covering Mashla with her cum. Holly, collapsed, her head spinning, her breath coming in short gasps.

Mashla stood and straddled Holly's face, rubbing her pussy against Holly's lips, coaxing. Holly tried to turn her face away but Mashla slapped her and pinched her left nipple cruelly with one hand and turned Holly's face back to the waiting slit. "Play, little one. Play," she said. And tentatively Holly's tongue licked out to taste the juices already collecting between Mashla's lips. The fingers on her nipple relaxed as Holly's tongue reached deeper into the forbidden valley as Mashla fucked the tongue.

"Stop! Allah will punish you for this!" came the voice of Kareim. Mashla jumped back. Holly grabbed her robe and tried to hide her nakedness and shame.

Kareim stepped into the circle of torchlight and stood, hands on hips, glaring at the two women. "Mashla, this is how you look after my property? Take this slave girl and wait for me in my tent."

********************************************

Holly listened to the men talking outside the tent. The language was so foreign but she did pick up a word here and there, not exactly sure what they meant. She tried to move to relieve the cramp in her legs but found the bindings holding her back to back with Mashla, standing with the tent pole between them much to tight to allow movement. Even her mouth was gagged. Tied this way her movements were restricted to wiggling her nose only.

She felt Mashla strain once again against the braided goat skin ropes that held them. Each time she struggled the bonds cut into both the women's flesh. Hours of struggling had done little other than cut deep, raw sores in their throats, arms and legs. Dawn was near and Holly was losing all hope that their struggles would free them.

Soon, four men entered the tent and began untying the women, but left the gags in place. Holly tried to remove hers but was slapped, throwing her to the carpeted floor. The women's robes were taken and they were again tied, nude, but singly this time with a long leash attached to each of their necks. Mashla, realizing what was going on, struggled frantically to escape, but was easily over powered. Then the women were lead, stumbling over each other, into the rising sun.

One of the men handed the leashes up to Kareim who was already sitting on his horse. The women were forced to stand very still while the band made ready to leave. Finally, Kareim spurned his horse and began leading the tribe into the desert, this time heading almost due North at a pace much faster than before. The women struggled to keep up, but tripped over each other's feet, falling often to be dragged over the sand, then stumbling to their feet again only to repeat the process over again and again.

At mid-day, there was no rest stop as there had been on previous days. But occasionally, Holly could glimpse a building in the distance which grew closer each hour. Finally, the band came to a road of sorts. More a stony track through the desert. The band turned slightly east to follow the road. Now as the struggling Holly and Mashla fell they on the rocky road. Soon they were bruised and bleeding. Tears coming from their eyes as the last hundred meters the two women were too weak to struggle any longer and were dragged over the rocky ground.

The building turned out to be more a fortress than a building. The tribe stopped at the gates and Kareim called out in a loud voice in their odd language. Then the gates opened and the tribe proceeded inside, the women bloody and bruised, dragged behind Kareim.

Roughly the women were thrown into a room just inside the gate. Two men untied them and removed their gags and left. The two women lay on the floor, tears of fear and pain streaming down their cheeks. Outside they could hear the sounds of men shouting and moving about. Mashla put her arm around Holly and whispered, "Soon they will punish us. The punishment will be terrible. But do not fear. Allah will protect us." Holly continued to weep until finally she slept.

As the first rays of the sun began to march across the desert, two men came to Mashla and Holly. Steel shackles were attached to their wrists and they were lead back through the gate and a short way out into the desert. There two posts had been buried in the sand about 3 meters tall. Near the top between the two poles there was a horizontal bar as thick as a man's thigh between the posts. Four chains swung from the bar. The men of the tribe milled around to one side waiting.

The women were lead, still naked, to the structure and held facing it. The hanging chains were attached to the shackles on their wrists. And so they waited.

A drum sounded and through the gate came a man, Holly had never seen before. Unlike the others, this man was dressed in white robes and his turban had a gold chain woven through it. He carried a large book.

He walked around in front of the women and pointed at them, his eyes blazing. The man began to speak in the same language that Holly had heard before, always pointing at the two women. His voice became louder, then raising his book skyward screamed the single word, "Yama'ak!"

At that, four men each too a chain and hoisted the women off the sand by the shackles on their wrists. The women hung there, totally exposed, naked and defenseless. Kareim stepped in front of Holly carrying a long wooden cane. He took her by the hair and spoke, "You have insulted Allah and disgraced the tribe. Now you will be punished." Kareim then walk around behind the women. Holly turned her head to look at Mashla.

Then Holly tried to look behind her, but as she did, she heard a whoop sound followed by a loud slap and a stinging pain across her bare ass. Than another whoop sound and slap, followed by a grunt from Mashla. Then again Holly's ass felt the sting of the cane followed by another on Mashla. Again and again the cane fell across the women's bare skin leaving great red welts. Both women began to cry, tears falling on the dry sand, screams of humiliation and pain coming from their throats.

Each women received 20 blows from the cane, then salt water was poured over their bright red asses. Again the women screamed as the salt bit into the torn flesh. The men went back to the gate and there were no more sounds.

By the time the western sky began to redden the women could no longer cry, could no longer scream. The desert sun had done it's work. Holly was worse off then Mashla. The sun had blistered her white skin, turning it red and blisters were beginning to show. Thirsty, humiliated and bruised the women could only hang over the horizontal bar and pray for death.

Holly hardly felt the rough hands when they untied her and carried her back through the gate along with Mashla. Then there was the cool feeling of water being slowly poured over her naked body. The feel of gentle hand rubbing a sweet smelling oil into her tortured skin. As she slowly revived she was given water, small amounts at a time.

Holly could see that it was now nearly dark. She prided herself in surviving the tortures. But not long after, Amed came and told the women to follow him. They were lead, still naked to a large room where all the men of the band sat on low pillowed benches.

Kareim stood and began to speak in the native language Holly could not understand. She looked at Mashla and saw horror in her eyes. Holly looked around at the assembled men wondering what would happen. The men seemed strangely restless.

Pointing at the women, Kareim said one word, the same word the man in the white robes had said that morning, "Yama'ak." The men rose and roughly grabbed the women. Each was taken to one of the low benches.

Holly felt rough hands crushing her ripe young breasts. Fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples. Other hands moved over her soft stomach and down over the golden curls at her pubes and down even further to her slit. "Oh God, Noooooo," she screamed as her body fought to escape the offending hands. But there was no stopping. Sentence had been issued and the punishment was to be carried out.

A cock appeared before her face and pressed against her lips. She turned her head away but a rough hand grabbed her face and turned it back. Fingers slid between her pussy lips bringing another long scream. Holly was aware of nothing but the hands violating her private regions. Then more hands joined in touching, rubbing, feeling every inch of her. A cock rubbed against her pussy lips and when she tried to scream, the cock slide deep into her throat chocking her. The something happened, a wetness began to form between her lips, lubricating the cock. "Oh God, No!" thought Holly, but she knew her body was responding even though her ever bit of her senses told her what was happening was wrong. Secretly she knew this is what she craved, needed.

With horror Holly looked across the room at Mashla hoping she could help her. But she saw a man between Mashla's legs rutting, his cock buried deep inside her. Mashla twisted and arched and fought to stop the men. Mashla looked toward Holly. There eyes met. Both were filled with fear and hopelessness.

The men began to chant, urging on the one fucking her pussy. He laughed as he stroked inside Holly and the others laughed with him. But Holly heard none of this. she could hear nothing. She again had gone to that private place of pleasure and heard nothing over her own moans as the cock slid in and out of her. Her hips thrust forward to receive this shaft, to suck it deep inside her. She was obsessed with the power of the cock. She even found herself moving back and forth on the cock in her mouth, feeling it grow longer, harder as she sucked.

Holly's body bucked and screamed for release as the fire burning in her pussy exploded in a great fireworks display that engulfed her. Then as quickly as it happened it was over and she opened her eyes only to receive a great load of hot cum splattering in long trails across her bare tits.

Then the cock at her mouth moved around to take position between her legs and another moved in to fuck her mouth. It happened again and again. As the men took turns fucking Holly she screamed in the throws of an intensity of pleasure that she had never allowed herself to dream of. Exploding orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. Load after load spewed across her bare chest, face and inside her hungry pussy.

Then the men stopped and backed away. Holly whimpered, begging for more. Kareim came forward and pushed Holly to the carpeted floor and, pulling their ass up, plunged his throbbing cocks deep into the women's ass. Holly screamed with pain and pleasure. Her face dropped to the carpet and Kareim's cock slammed again and again deep into her. And the world opened and fireworks exploded again as Holly's body shook what a final tremendous orgasm.

Kareim pulled his cock from her ass and, taking her by the hair, forced it deep into Holly's throat just as he shot his load. Cum dripped out of the corners of her mouth as pulse after pulse shot from Kareim's cock. Holly cocked and swallowed but still the cum came running down her throat, covering her breasts. Then she fainted.

A short time later Holly opened her eyes. Mashla was laying across the room covered in dried cum. Otherwise the room was empty. Holly crawled across the carpet to Mashla and put her arm around her. Mashla stirred and turned toward Holly and looked into her eyes. Then Mashla kissed her on the lips and the two women slept wrapped in each other's arms.

*******************************************

Holly was so glad to be wearing her robes again even if she had been forced to dress hurriedly without even a moment to wash. She walked the entire day with her leash hanging loosely from Mashla hand. The two women felt a bond that could only come from shared experience. And what an experience that had been. Holly's ass was still sore from the caning and she still felt the discomfort of the dried cum on her chest and face.

"I must look a freight," she said to Mashla. Mashla smiled and squeezed her hand. And so the two women walked for the rest of the day hand in hand.

As night approached Kareim called a halt and the women began setting up the tents and building a fire while the men talked and looked after their horses. Holly did not have to be told her duties. Now she accepted he work and went about it wordlessly. When the horses had been fed and watered, Mashla began to show Holly how to make "Bakala", the flat bread cakes the women made every day, and "Dabnah", the thick, greasy goat stew.

After the men had eaten, Holly expected the usual rush of women for the leftovers, but the women crowded around Holly and Mashla and passed the bowls to them one by one allowing them to eat their fills first. Holly thought about this, but when she looked at her friend, Mashla only smiled back at her.

That night, before Mashla went to Amen's tent, she pulled Holly aside and spoke to her.

"Listen, my friend," she told Holly, "tonight everyone will leave you alone and tomorrow we will turn west toward Tangier."

"Why?" Holly asked.

"You have gained respect in the tribe. You survived what no gangie woman could." Loki used the word almost in a hiss. "Today, you are tribe. You are with us. Tomorrow there will be no noose, no leash. You may run away if you want. That is your choice."

"But why would I run away? I want to go to Tangier. That is where my aunt awaits me."

"Good. But when the time comes..." Mashla did not finish, but only smiled her knowing smile.

As Holly lay on the carpets in the corner of Kareim's tent she thought about Mashla words. "Somewhere there was a hidden message in her words," she thought to herself. For a long time she lay there in the dark thinking. Then she slept.

************************************ ."Do you see, Mashla? Do you see it?" Holly shouted. In the distance was the azure blue of the Atlantic and some miles north a great city. "That's Tangier it must be."

Mashla nodded and continued to walk silently toward the distant city.

At time passed the city grew larger. Holly could make out the buildings closest to the tribe. The passed small houses and farms where men were working the fields and women tended the evening cooking fires. She could smell the fresh baked "Bakalah" and the roasting meat and suddenly felt hungry. The tribe now moved faster as they neared the city. Everyone knew this would be a night they would not have to spend on the ground in there tents and looked forward to sleeping in comfort once again.

At the gates of the city, Holly was amazed at the activity. Caravans arrived and departed. It seemed like the whole city was one giant bazaar with shops and street vendor everywhere. Where ever she looked men and women bartered for goods. A leather trader here, a shoe maker there. Over here a shop selling furniture. And the smells were overpowering. Women sat on corners with small fires cooking sweet meats and fowl for sale. Songs were being sung and stories told in the tea houses. But most remarkable were the people. So many people. Here a Nubian, there an Arab and even an occasional European. Mixed in with the crowds of people were goats and camels, sheep and asses, some for sale others brought to carry burdens to and from the city.

By the time the tribe turned off the main road and down a quite, tree-lined street Holly's head was spinning. This is what she had traveled all this way to see and experience. But a thought crossed her mind. "Was it really?" she thought. This thought dogged her until the tribe stopped in front of a great walled house.

The gate was opened by two turbaned men dressed in white robs who immediately dropped to their knees and, extending their hands in front of them on the ground brought the foreheads down to touch the dirt between their hands. On intoned some greeting in the Arab language as the tribe, lead by Kareim moved through the gate. Then the men stood and closed the gate doors and secured them.

The sight was almost too much for Holly. The house was beautiful. It stood two stories tall with a covered verandas on both the upper floor and lower floor. The verandas looked out on a court yard that was landscaped with palms and flowers. The colors of the flowers were magnificent with reds and yellows and blues of a hundred shades. Both the court yard and the house seemed to be immaculately maintained though Holly could see no one working.

Climbing the three steps to the lower veranda, holly could see two servants waiting, flanking the main door. As the tribe approached, the servants dropped to their knees and bowed low as the tribe passed into the house. Standing in the middle of the room, Kareim turned and said to Mashla, "Take her upstairs to a room and bathe her." Then turned and walked off trailed by the other men.

The women gently guided, Holly up a flight of stairs which came out on the upper veranda, then to a room. Quickly they took her dirty clothing and guided her to a bath. The women poured cool water over Holly's naked body and hair, carefully washed her with sweet smelling soap. This was done several times until Holly's skin took on a glow, then they rubbed jasmine oils into her skin and dried her with cotton towels. Her hair was combed and dried and combed again. One of the women then set to work making braids which wrapped around and interlaced with a gold tiara.

When they were done the brought new clothes, these far finer than those she had worn in the desert The material was the finest silk tied at the waist with a sash. And an over robe of blue and pint flowers. Wearing slippers of the softest leather Holly stood in front of a mirror and stared that the woman reflected there. The sun darken face and arms were hardly recognizable and the clothes were fantastic. Her head was held confidently high and there was a look about her. Holly was beautiful. Open mouthed, Holly turned to see all the women had left except Mashla.