Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

I kicked the door closed behind me and turned to the left as Holly had instructed. Around a slight curve I saw her, already on her knees, bent before the fireplace, lighting the kindling that would in turn ignite the wood that sat patiently waiting its turn to spark and glow.

I nearly dropped Holly's clothes right then and there. Watching her bare bottom bounce proudly from her car to her house was one thing, but seeing that same haughty derriere so fully displayed as she bent to start the fire was quite another. Bent as she was, her red silk blouse had ridden far up over her tailbone, fully offering up her ample tush to my appreciative gaze. Soft, smooth and round, it called to me. It taunted me, made me sweat in my desire to pounce on it. The long, straight chasm between her cheeks had widened a bit from her bent, straining position, boldly showcasing her tiny puckered orifice. It, too, seemed to wink at me. I winked back, but only because sweat had dripped into my eye.

Then my blinking, stuttering eyes followed that crevice to it's very end. Again, I nearly swooned. It was the first (though not the last) time I'd seen Holly's love nest from that angle, pouting proudly beneath her lush bottom. It still glistened with her juices...and my saliva. I stood there ogling it's proud beauty. I had never wanted to run full speed, face first into anything so badly in all my life. The urge to toss aside Holly's clothes, drop my pants and ram my throbbing tool deep inside that steamy slit was almost more than I could bear. If Holly hadn't turned around when she did, I might've tried just that...and ended any future I had with her forever.

"There," she said, "soon that will be blazing nicely."

As she spoke, she turned around on her knees...giving me yet another mind-numbing view. Still on her hands and knees, but now facing me, her low cut silk blouse gave way to the weight of her ample breasts. I was able to peer down between those succulent orbs as they dangled enticingly in the rather loose confines of her blouse. Holly immediately traced the trajectory of my stare...and grinned widely.

"Ohhhhh....it seems my foot boy fancies himself a breast man now." She licked her lips and then shook her upper body enthusiastically from side to side, jiggling her breasts for my benefit. "Mmm...wouldn't my foot boy love to have a taste of these?" she cooed, sitting up and thrusting out her chest. First, her hands cupped her silk-trapped breasts, lifting and squeezing them teasingly. Then, slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, letting the two halves fall apart, exposing the last of her that had been hidden from view.

"Ohhhhh," she teased, "such tasty tits, but sooooo lonely right now. Look at these big, suckable nipples, foot boy. Don't they just cry out to be licked....nibbled...sucked? Wouldn't you love to have your lips around them right now? Hmmm, foot boy? Wouldn't you?"

I fidgeted, shuffled my feet nervously, my eyes torn between staring at those pink nipples and darting about the room, searching for someplace - anyplace! - to dump Holly's clothes so I could shove those tempting globes as far into my mouth as I could get them. I could feel my body spasming, nerve endings firing erratically. I wanted Holly's totally naked body with every fiber of my being.

Holly laughed, amused at my excited state. When she noticed me looking for a place to discard her clothing, she covered her mouth and chuckled even more giddily. Not letting up on the torture, she then lay back on one elbow. She licked the fingers of her free hand and alternately tweaked her nipples and slipped those fingers down below her navel.

I was just about vibrating with the same intensity as a battery operated dildo when Holly finally said with a laugh, "Oh, do put down those clothes, foot boy. Put them anywhere. Then come here and claim your reward...if you still want it." Her smirk was as self-assured as a smirk could possibly be. And why not? She knew that by that point, I'd have crawled over hot coals to get at any part of her.

I turned to my left, saw a large love seat, and quickly threw the pants, panties stockings and shoes onto it. My feet remained stationary throughout the move, as if I was afraid that if I moved too far away from Holly, she'd somehow disappear.

Turning back to her, I took two steps forward, barely able to contain my eagerness. Holly held up her hand, stopping me. She grinned wickedly...a familiar grin that was becoming indelibly imprinted on every memory cell in my brain.

"Strip," she said. "I prefer my foot boys naked when they pant and drool over me," she snickered. "Besides," she chided, "that way you won't have to come in your jeans again." I blushed, realizing she must've finally noticed the wet stain on my pants. However, my embarrassment in no way impeded the speed with which I disrobed.

Holly's eyes picked up every minute detail of my clothing removal, but she felt right from the start that I was doing it too fast, I wasn't being sensual enough for her. "Whoa...slow down, boy," she instructed. "Undress really slow for me. C'mon, now, be sexy when you strip. Take your clothes off slooooowly...make me hot...make me want you. Just because I think you've earned a reward, doesn't mean I'm going to let you jump my bones like a rutting lion!"

It wasn't easy undressing slowly with the naked Holly spread open on her back on the floor only a few feet in front of me. In fact, it was excruciatingly frustrating. And she didn't make it any easier for me, either. That wasn't her style. No. As I slowly removed everything I wore, she squirmed about on the floor, spreading her legs, fondling herself, lifting her legs high in the air and spreading them wide, even stretching her legs out straight and wiggling her toes at me.

"Oooooh, my sexy foot boy. C'mon, now, hon....dance for me. Prance around like a Chippendale dancer while you strip. Oh, baby, light my fire! And if you want to suck these tits, you'd better do a fine job of dancing for me, too." She shook her fists in the air, whooping and shouting "Strip, baby, strip!" and "Take it off! Take it all off!"

I was embarrassed as hell. After all, I hadn't had a lot of experience dancing at all, let alone strip dancing. I tried my best to accommodate, however, swaying my hips seductively as I removed my clothes piece by piece. I even got into it quite a bit, swinging my shirt around, rubbing it on my chest, running it between my legs (BEFORE I took off my jeans). All to Holly's intense amusement and pleasure. She applauded and whistled, urging on her private male stripper with more shouts of "Oh, baby, show me what ya got!" and "Strut yer stuff, foot boy!"

Then Holly once again shifted gears, throwing her arms up and waving her hands to get my attention (I was getting more into it with each passing second). With excited eyes and just a touch of drool at the corners of her grinning mouth, the always twisted Goddess of Kink breathlessly offered a new plan. "Before you take off your pants," she clucked gleefully, "just unzip them and let your cock hang out. Dance around like that for me. Stroke it and make it big and hard so I can watch my stud puppet's meat bounce around while he dances for my pleasure. Then dance around with your hands over your head. I want that cock pointing right out at me while you strut around like a rooster."

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I did...exactly as she instructed. I unzipped my pants and reached in, pulling out my already swollen member. I danced around in front of her, wearing only my jeans now, letting my engorged penis flop around as I hopped and swayed with my hands raised high over my head. Holly giggled her pleasure, but I could also see she was getting aroused.

"Now get those pants off," she said in a no nonsense tone. "Get them off RIGHT NOW, foot boy! Your Goddess wants to use you for her total pleasure."

I tried my best to strip off my pants seductively, but it wasn't easy. Not only because I was already erect, but also because I'd had to move my shorts to one side in order to get my penis to bounce for Holly's amusement, and this caused some slight problems as I tried to get my pants down. Nonetheless, I managed. And, quite pleased with myself for thinking of it, I even turned around and swayed my naked ass for her as I slowly slid my shorts down my legs. Holly approved, sitting up quickly to applaud my efforts and then to lean forward to slap both my cheeks in rapid succession. She even snarled and bit one of them. Her bold fingers squeezed the other cheek with enough force to make the muscle flinch as she growled and nibbled my bottom playfully.

"Mmmm, my foot boy has quite the sexy ass," she laughed. "Someday, I'm going to have to spank it just for fun." She winked up at me, and I had no idea if she was joking or serious, though I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her. While I pondered, Holly aggressively grabbed my shorts from around my ankles and ripped them the rest of the way off me, nearly causing me to tumble to the floor as I danced from one foot to the other. Holly's eyes were ablaze...not just with sexual lust, but with more than a little power-lust as well.

I laughed inwardly, not wanting to come out of my role as Holly's personal male stripper. When she'd sat back again, I whirled around, cock in hand, holding the head in one hand and pretend strumming the shaft with the other hand, hopping forward like Elvis playing his guitar with gusto. Holly squealed with laughter. But after I'd hopped forward only a few times, she stopped me dead in my tracks.

"That's MY guitar, foot boy," she grinned, "and only I have the right to play it." She came over to me again and got up on her knees in front of me. She removed my hands from my piece and replaced them with her own. "I want to inspect this fine instrument for myself...up close and personal. Just stand there like a good boy and let me play with my toy's....toy"

That's when I discovered just how evil Holly was. She played with my penis mercilessly, knowing full well she was driving me insane. She stroked it with a maddening slowness, tracing each vein from base to tip, her fingers barely touching the stretched skin. It felt like tiny bolts of electricity moving slowly along my shaft. She lightly pressed the firmed muscle with rapidly moving fingers, as if she were playing a flute. She got her face so close to it I could feel her warm breath bathing every inch of it, even down to my clenched, primed testicles. Her warm hands cupped and squeezed my sack, delighting in the buoyant feel of it. With amusement, she slipped one finger between my testicles and stroked along the dividing septum between them. And with each new torture, she looked arrogantly up into my eyes, knowing she had me exactly where she wanted me.

"If I let you come," she whispered, "will you suck my breasts really well for me?" She cupped my sack and stroked my shaft.

"Oh, God, yes, Hol.....Goddess" I forced through clenched teeth.

"And you'll eat me as many times as I tell you to?" She stuck out her tongue and licked lightly from the base of my cock all the way to the tiny slit at the head, probing inside it with her tongue.

I was shuddering, having great difficulty breathing, but I stammered, "Yes...Goddess...yes....yes...."

"And," she continued, moving my cock to one side so she could lightly lick and suck my testicles, "you'll kiss and lick any other part of me I want you to....ANY part...no exceptions?"

"Yes, Goddess...yes! Please....I need to come so bad...!"

She kissed along one side of my shaft, intermittently licking the underside of it and running her fingers oh so lightly along the other side of it. For added fuel, she jiggled my sack and lightly tickled it. It wouldn't have taken much for me to explode at that point.

"And," she plowed on mercilessly, "you'll do ANYTHING else I tell you to?" She kissed the head and stroked me more energetically. Grinning, she licked in a circle around that throbbing head.

"Yesss! Anything, Goddess.....ANYTHING!"

"You're sure?" she asked wickedly, "even if it's really kinky or if you yourself don't enjoy doing it?"

I was in no position to bargain. My brain was starting to melt in white hot pulses of goo. And even though my mind tried to tell my mouth to ask "such as what?", those trembling lips blurted out, "Of course, Holly...ANYTHING to please you!" And so, once again, the small head compromised the judgment of the big one.

"Mmmm...I like that. But I don't like the taste of cum, so I'm just going to jerk you off for now. Just to get all this tension out of you. You're so incredibly tense, foot boy. Now, why is that?" She grinned. Looking up into my eyes, she began stroking me furiously, squeezing my testicles and licking my shaft with her flattened, wet, hot tongue. I couldn't take the pressure any more. With a loud moan and a shiver from my chest to my toes, I spurted up over Holly's right shoulder. She giggled with glee at her power over me, stroking my cock, playing with my testicles, watching me explode in molten hot bursts until I was spent. So much pent up desire had backed up in my seminal tubules, that I must've sent a full two dozen blasts over her shoulder before the sticky bursts even BEGAN to subside. When they finally did, it was as if I'd shot my body's full compliment of blood out my penis too, because I became light-headed and weak, teetering back and forth on the balls and heels of my feet.

When she saw that my legs were again wobbly, Holly grabbed my hands and pulled me down, urging me to sit on the floor. "Sit, before you fall," she said, smiling. I slumped to the floor, gasping for air and thankful for the chance to relieve my quivering legs of the burden of holding me up. Holly took it a step further.

"Lie down," she said. "Lie down on your back right here in front of the fire. Relax. Catch your breath." She looked down at me as I lay there. She was grinning, and I knew she was already planning more ways to keep me under her spell. Little did I know that having me lay on my back wasn't for MY comfort, but rather part of her next plan. She was always thinking, planning, scheming.

"Did my little foot boy like his reward? Does he feel good now?" Her smile was laced with something evil, but I wasn't sure what exactly. Selfishness, I know now. Holly only gave pleasure when it suited her purposes. It was her bait and her hook. It was what kept you coming back for more, no matter how clearly your brain warned you against it.

"Now," she cooed, leering down at me, "my foot boy has to do for me again. That whole dance and stroking thing got me really horny again, so I'm going to need that hot tongue of yours one more time. Mmm...yes, you do lick sooooo well. And you did promise that if I let you come you'd lick me as many times as I wanted...and any part of me I wanted. So now it's time for you to back up those words."

I started to sit up, figuring Holly was going to lay on her back and pull my head between her legs like she'd done before. Her arm shot forward, her hand pressing against my chest. "No," she said quietly, pushing me back down. "You stay right there. I'll just straddle your head and sit right down on that wonderful tongue. It'll be comfortable for both of us. You can relax a bit...all I'll need is your tongue." Her eyes shimmered her evil intent. But when she saw the questioning look in my eyes, she asked quietly and bluntly, "Tom, haven't you ever had a woman sit on your face before?"

My dumb look was her answer. But it in no way affected her decision to go forward with any plans she might have concocted. Once Holly had decided on a course of action, there was no deterring her. To even attempt it was to risk raising her hackles. I can imagine that, more than likely, that would not be a pretty thing to experience.

"Oh, that's right," she recalled, "before we met you never ate pussy before. How silly of me to expect that you'd had women sitting on your face at some time, then." She grinned. I got the impression that Holly was fully aware of my face-sitting virginity. My belief was that she just enjoyed both teasing and talking dirty....both of which she did to perfection.

"Well, then," she smiled, "you're in for a treat. You just lie there and I'm going to sit right on your head. I'm going to sit facing your legs." When she saw the hopeful look in my eyes, she made sure I didn't get my hopes up.

"No, foot boy," she shook her head, "I'm not going to suck you. You're going to be doing ALL the work. YOU lick ME...and lick and lick....until I come again. That's how this arrangement works. YOU do for ME. And when you're done doing that, I'm going to introduce you to another of my pleasures. After you devour my pussy til I gush all over that talented mouth of yours, I'm going to slide forward just a bit....and give you something else to lick. Now, take a few deep breaths. Once I get squirming on your face, air will be a little hard to come by. So pace yourself. I don't want you getting exhausted until your job is done. And don't panic, sweetie. I'll make sure I don't suffocate you. You just lick and leave the rest to me."

I was still back on her statement, "give you something else to lick," and barely noticed her swing her leg over my chest. While I was still pondering, she sat on my chest, her back to me. With only a few seconds hesitation, she then looked down at me, making eye contact, letting me know I had no choice in the matter, that SHE was totally in charge. As if I didn't already know that.

Still wondering what the "something else" was that she wanted licked (though with a nagging itch of an idea skulking in the back of my brain), I saw Holly lift herself up off my chest, raising her rump in the air about six inches. She slid herself back, hovering her bottom over my head. I could only look up at it and admire it's beauty. And then, as her lush behind slowly descended, my eyes again saw the slightly splayed crevice between her cheeks and its little puckered orifice. That little hole moved up over my nose toward my eyes as her heavenly slit centered itself over my mouth. And as that awesome pink flower lowered itself down onto my lips, my eyes got one last glimpse of her cute anal orifice. I smiled just as her pussy unceremoniously plopped onto my mouth. And then it struck me as I thought how cute Holly's anus was. It struck me exactly what she'd meant by "giving me something else to lick" My eyes grew wide just as her full bottom completely blotted out the cozy light of the fire warmed room.

"Oh, yeah, foot boy," Holly moaned, "lick me really good. I want to explode all over your face!" She was already beginning to squirm around on my face, eager anticipation jacking up the power levels in her happily animated rump. At that young age, I never realized a woman could enjoy being licked so much or so often. But Holly was just wild about it. It caused me to wonder...just how much would my penis get to enjoy the hot Holly after all? That thought niggled at the back of my brain.

I started licking, wondering with a series of backbone shivers if my last second revelation was correct or not. With a growing sense of dread, I realized that as soon as Holly came, I'd find out for sure. I started to panic...but not from the lack of oxygen, though that, too, was a contributing factor. Soon, however, the sweet scent of her sticky flower and stolen glimpses of her cheeks as they occasionally allowed in enough light to admire them, had me sighing and feasting yet again on Holly's moist, tasty treat.

My brain went bye-bye, as the focus of my very existence became the oral pleasuring, yet again, of the wicked vixen who had pompously seated herself upon my naive, college boy smile. I sighed and accepted my fate.

It's amazing how even the primal fear of suffocation can be completely dispelled by lust. No matter how difficult it became to breathe, my only focus was on the task at hand, and the taste of Holly's dripping wet slit. As she squirmed around on my face, I somehow got my hands up between her thighs, my fingers spreading her so I could get my face deeper into those slick pink folds. I was assisted immeasurably in this lofty endeavor by the eagerly wriggling Holly. Even so, I unrealistically felt as though I could crawl right inside her, entering through those soft folds, climbing in face first, licking every inch of the way. And if Holly had slammed herself any harder down onto my face, that just might actually have happened.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers