Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

When she said that, her hands went down to her lap, her balled fists pressing firmly into the area where her dress slipped between her legs. Just the thought of what the inside of her dress was pressing against made my erection throb that much harder. And the mere hint of her needing me to "service" that other part of her made my confined crotch extremely uncomfortable.

Holly got that motherly look again. She smiled and cooed and she leaned forward to take my hands in hers. Holding my hands firmly, keeping me from pulling them back or moving them at all, she got that wicked smile on her face again, but still played the soothing mom.

"Oh, my poor baby...I've gone and disappointed you. I've taken my beautiful, pretty-smelling foot away from you, haven't I? Well, don't worry...you'll get to kiss it again...many times, in fact. But right now, if you keep kissing it so passionately, I'm going to need your lips kissing something else...something soft and pink and wet....so I'm going to need some time to calm down. I need to relax before you worship my other foot. So what I want you to do is just sit there and let me relax, okay, Tom?"

I was still panting, myself, and I was slightly frustrated by the activity going on at my groin. I honestly felt like I could've had an orgasm if I'd gone on kissing her foot much longer. I wanted to have that orgasm, too, so this relaxation idea was not where I'd hoped to go. But, it was what Holly wanted. And, after all...what else mattered?

"Sure," I squeezed through frustration-gritted teeth, "whatever you say, Holly."

"Mmm...yes...exactly. Good. Now, then, just sit back with your head against the window."

I knew she was planning something, but I also knew I had no choice in the matter. So I leaned back, putting my head against the window as she wanted.

"Perfect," she said, "and now I'm going to relax by giving myself a little soothing foot massage. I'm going to hold onto your hands so I'll have some leverage when I stretch out my legs, and while I'm enjoying my massage. You have a nice, strong chin, and I'd like to use it to massage my feet. I want you to just sit there while I do that. I think that'll be just so soothing...and like I said I need to defuse the situation going on between my legs before it gets out of hand. This should accomplish that nicely. Now, you can close your eyes if you like, or you can watch my sexy feet rubbing themselves all over your chin...that's up to you. You can even nap if you like. I'll wake you when I'm done."

Without another word, Holly pushed her shoeless foot against my chest to make sure I was firmly against the door of the car. I glanced upward along her calf and thigh and when my eyes peered over her knee and saw her face, it was again occupied by an evil grin.

"We never got as far as taking off my other shoe, did we?" she grinned, "But since I'm holding your hands, I guess I'll have to do it myself, won't I?" Holly knew exactly what she was doing....which was once again finding a way to drive me insane...to tease my already addicted brain into a total state of submission. And that she did, quite flawlessly.

Still holding my hands down at my sides, Holly lifted the leg that still had a black high heel clinging to its foot. Teasing...she held that foot directly in front of my eyes, rotating it slowly before them, letting the back of the shoe slip ever so slightly off the heel of her foot. Flexing her foot, she made the shoe move away from her heel, then back again...over and over. Just by moving her foot, she got the heel of the shoe to slip on and off her foot, directly in front of my eyes. Then, she slowly raised her other foot, brought it alongside the first, wiggling and flexing it for my benefit. Both feet, the one clad only in nylon, and the one teasingly trying to escape its shoe, played mercilessly alongside one another not more than four inches from my glazed stare.

Holly stopped watching my drooling eyes only long enough to glance between my legs. Pleased with what she saw there, she returned to tormenting me. Her nyloned toes stretched and curled slowly as she moved them back and down, positioning them behind the heel of her shoe. She pressed her toes against it, lightly at first, and pushed the shoe slowly down off of her stockinged heel. She did this with agonizing slowness, so I could clearly see the unveiling of her foot millimeter by millimeter. Once the heel of the shoe had cleared the heel of her foot, she used her toes to even more slowly push the shoe forward until her toes popped free of the insole of the shoe. She allowed it dangle tantalizingly from the tips of her toes for about thirty seconds or so. Then, she curled her toes downward, so that the shoe dropped from her foot and thumped against my heaving chest. I never even felt that shoe hit my chest, and where it went from there I neither knew nor cared. My eyes, my brain, my heart and my soul were focused on those soft, silken, lusciously brazen feet.

"Mmmm....oh, yes...that feels so much better," she said softly, her words sticky sweet. For a few minutes she stretched and wiggled her feet in front of my face, rubbing them together, pretending to do this to soothe them. But, we both knew she was only torturing me yet again. I stared at her writhing feet, barely able to breathe, completely unable to move my eyes from them, my racing pulse pounding in my temples. My mouth became dry and I had trouble swallowing, but my eyes feasted on her sweet, nyloned soles and evil, tempting toes.

"Mmmm...and now," her words brought me back from my ogling void, "it's time for my relaxing massage."

Without another word, with a grin on her face, and with her toes splayed wide and her soles flexed backward, she simply pushed her feet into my face. Once there, she pressed them hard against my cheeks, digging her toes into the flesh just below my eyes. She rubbed her soles hard into my face, moving her feet all around, kneading them into my face continuously, like a cat rooting around with its paws on a pillow trying to find the most comfortable place to nap. I could feel my face contorting under her boldly mashing feet. All throughout this ritual, Holly sighed and cooed, making sure I knew how much fun this was for her.

"Oh, my," she teased, "now this is going to feel just fine. This will be my best foot massage ever."

After playing with my face for as long as it amused her, Holly brought her feet down to my chin and jaw line. She rubbed her soles hard along the edge of my jaw, forcing my head back against the window. All I could do was watch her soles slide up and down as they rubbed themselves against my jaw and chin. Up and down, up and down, went those silken soles. Again and again my eyes followed those reinforced toes and center strips, watching them glide along slowly as Holly availed herself of the soothing qualities of my face. I again had no idea how long she did this, but it was quite some time. She also used my jaw as a kind of toe exerciser...gripping my jaw with the undersides of her toes and then pushing upward on the bottom of my chin to stretch her toes backward. She apparently enjoyed all of this very much. And I have to admit, having her do this to me was decadently enjoyable. I was experiencing Holly's feet up close and personal. Their scent was still intoxicating, and the sensation of the warmed nylon caressing my face and neck was pure Heaven. After watching Holly play with my face for some time, I closed my eyes and enjoyed all the deliciously erotic sensations. Not only were those sensations erotic, but soothing for me as well. To Holly's unending pleasure, she noticed my sighs of contentment as her soles had their way with me. The pup tent in my groin remained hard and throbbing throughout.

Suddenly, the sensations stopped. Once again Holly had taken her wonderful feet from me. I bent my head down to look at her, feeling the relaxing tendons in my neck groan their disagreement with the movement after having been stretched tight for so long. My jaw and cheeks tingled from the constant rubbing of the nylon. Holly had a look of dissatisfaction on her face. Something was not right. She immediately explained it to me, in no uncertain terms. When Holly was concerned about or displeased with something, bringing it to someone's attention was obviously not a problem for her.

She sighed deeply, saying quietly, "I thought a nice foot massage would take my mind off my wet pussy...but it hasn't. If anything, it's made it worse. Your face felt wonderful on my feet, Tom...but it felt too wonderful. Rubbing my feet all over your cute face only made me hornier than ever. It seems I'm going to need you to service me in that other way after all. Tom, just how old are you, hon?"

Holly once again talking about having me "service" her in "that other way" made me so horny I could barely speak. I had to clear my throat first, and then I forced a squeaky, broken sentence from my lips.

"Uh...I'm .....I'm twenty, Holly," I said.

Holly grinned and licked her lips. "Delicious," she said, "perfectly legal. Tom you're about to learn something about me. When I even think about having a foot boy to do whatever I please, I get very, very hot...horny. And playing with you just now has made me hornier than I've been in a long, long time. The way you almost drool over my feet makes me crazy horny. I thought using your face to massage my feet might ease that, but ..well, like I said...it's gotten worse. So...you're just going to have to take care of some needs I have before we go any further with your foot worship. Have you ever eaten pussy, Tom?"

The abruptness and bluntness of the question startled me. I stared at her, my eyes blinking their surprise. And she was in no mood for hesitation on my part.

"Tom, dear...I asked you if you've ever eaten pussy before. Your response is urgently needed here. I can't make that clear enough. Now, have you or haven't you eaten pussy before?"

"Well," I blushed, embarrassed, "no, Holly....I'm sorry....I haven't". I thought she was going to throw me out of the car and drive away, taking her beautiful feet with her....far away from me forever.

She sighed, looked me over, and said, "All right, then..it's time you learned. Help me get my garter belt and panties off. You're going to eat my pussy before I explode! Oh, I just hate when I get like this! I just can't get my clothes off fast enough!" She was a blur of motion, lifting her dress, having little patience for it getting in her way. She unclasped her hose from the garter belt I hadn't even known she was wearing. She didn't bother trying to tease me by slowly removing her stockings. Once she got the belt unhooked from the stockings, she quickly slid it off. I just watched it all in awe...and with great expectation. Then she hiked up her dress again and grabbed her panties - also black I noticed. She didn't even look at me as she quickly slid them down her legs. When she'd gotten them down to her ankles, she didn't ask me for help...she just kicked them off. She was in such need of satisfaction that she forgot she had asked me to help her undress. That was okay with me, because I was enjoying watching her strip at warp speed.

With single-minded intent, she then laid back against the door again, this time sliding her hips to the edge of the seat, the bottom of her cheeks resting just over the edge. She yanked her dress up well over her hips and then spread her legs wide. Her dripping sex was laid bare, and it made me feel woozy.

For the first time, I stared at a woman's genitals. If I thought my penis was hard before, it's density magnified tenfold in that instant. Holly's pussy glistened, it's wet sheen easily noticeable because the soft carpet of hair surrounding it was fine and sparse. With little hair to obscure it's magnificence, I could see her pouting pink lips clearly. The beckoning folds of flesh seemed to want to reach out and engulf me, suck me into them. Of course, as a young college lad, my first impulse was to thrust my throbbing cock into it and hump like a rabbit, but also brewing inside me was the urge to lunge forward and kiss it as passionately as I had Holly's feet. Both urges were cut short by Holly's excited voice.

"There," she said matter-of-factly, "you're going to have to eat that for me right this second or I'm going to go completely insane. I know you've never done this, but I'll talk you through it...at least at first. Instinct will probably take over after you get started, anyway. Are you ready, Tom, dear?" She said all of it matter-of-factly, like it was inevitable that I orally pleasure her...and that I apparently had no say in the matter.

I fumbled and sweated, admiring her sex and wanting to kiss it and lick it so badly. But it all happened so suddenly I was at a loss for words...and action. Again, Holly wasn't in the mood for delays.

"Tom, if you're going to be my foot boy, you're going to have to get used to pleasing me at a moment's notice. I'm kind of a volatile woman...often spontaneous...especially when I get turned on. Once my motor gets going, it's please me or die...well, sort of. Now, are you my foot boy or not? If you're not, then get out of my car and go on about your merry way. If you are, then get down there right now and start licking. Your future with....or without...me depends entirely on what you decide to do in the next ten seconds. You either give me what I need when I need it...or go back to your little school girls in their jeans and sneakers. What's it going to be?"

One look into her eyes showed she meant it. This fact was confirmed by the tightlipped frown that had replaced the smile of only a few seconds earlier. Both meant refusal to comply was not an option...at least not a wise one. And I wanted so much to be close to that patch of steaming fur that I was bursting from my pants. I looked again into Holly's impatient eyes...and my fate was sealed. I got down on my knees on the floor and positioned myself between her legs, which she opened wider and bent back at the knees to give me better access. I stared at her glistening flower and then looked back up to her face. She looked back down at me, and her look left no room for anything but compliance. Never having done this before, I fumbled a bit as I began to touch her sex. She reached down and grabbed me by the back of my neck. I let her guide my head forward and down. As the heady scent of her pussy reached my nostrils, I found myself instinctively sticking out my tongue. The smile came back to Holly's face, along with an expectant gleam to her dark, mysterious eyes, as my pointed tongue made contact with her slick valley of pleasure.

Overcome with lust, I prayed that no one happened by and caught me devouring Holly in her car...because I knew that neither of us would notice, and we'd be giving them quite a show. I thanked God it was getting dark.

I felt like a tiny piece of driftwood, caught in a raging storm at sea. My head was once again reeling with lust. The scent of her sex was urging me forward even more than the insistent pull of her hand, and I couldn't fight either one. Even in the dimming light I could see the moist, pink folds glistening, and each and every one called to me, crying out to be licked and sucked.

I fumbled when I opened her wider, but Holly understood. She was patient with me. She was so horny by this point, that she knew she was going to have an orgasm even if I ate her badly. But I was so eager to please her, that I wanted to perform well for her, and she seemed to sense it. Even though I'd never done this before, some inner instinct seemed to direct me.

Just before my outstretched tongue made contact with her silken folds, I glanced quickly up at Holly's eyes. They had softened. She was getting what she wanted, and that kept her contented smile firmly in place.

The instant my tongue touched her open pussy, she sighed, closed her eyes and seemed to sink into the seat cushion...almost as if she'd deflated and flattened out...leaving only her pussy full and ripe for devouring. I felt her fingers repositioning themselves on the back of my neck, and new fingers gripping tightly on the top of my head. Holly was making sure my tongue didn't escape.

I tried to remember some old X-rated videos I'd seen with friends at college...racking my brain to remember the bobbing male (and sometimes female) heads between shapely feminine legs and how those heads had performed. Even though I was drenched with lust, both Holly's and my own, I tried to focus on those scenes of oral pleasuring, and not only was my memory working fairly well considering its heated state, but I was apparently mimicking those actions rather closely as well.

As I slowly sucked and licked Holly's tender, fleshy petals, I heard low moans coming from her lush lipped mouth. I again looked up to see her face, concerned at how I was performing. Holly's head was lolling from side to side and her open mouth continued to sigh, sighs that came from deep inside her. Her chest rose and fell at a quicker than normal pace. I would have smiled if my mouth wasn't so busy. Whether it was me pleasing her so, or the fact that she was so horny any stimulation at all between her legs would make her quiver, I don't know. But as long as it seemed to be going well, I was happy. And, up to that point at least, Holly still hadn't had to "talk me through" anything yet. I hoped it was because I was doing such a great job of pleasing her...but more than likely it was only because I hadn't made any major blunders yet.

I had heard about a woman's clit, though hadn't ever seen one up close. In the videos this was always the place to go to get a woman to orgasm. But I wasn't sure of the timing. I wanted to give Holly a wonderful climax....but didn't want to rush it. College girls had always made jokes about guys rushing to make them come, and apparently I'd stored that information somewhere in my brain...because...there it was! So I just kept licking Holly even though she was squirming and moaning. When should I go for the clit? I agonized over that for quite a while.

After I'd licked and sucked every possible inch of her, fighting off my own lust so as not to do that rushing thing, I decided I might as well go for the clit. If I was acting prematurely, I was sure Holly would let me know. It turns out that while my timing may not have been perfect, it was at least acceptable.

I saw the bulging nub and moved my two index fingers alongside it, spreading Holly's sex open wider to make it fully available to my mouth. Not knowing what I was getting into, I just touched the tip of my tongue to it....and immediately learned of the power of that jewel. Just the tip of my tongue caressing lightly on Holly's bulb elicited a deep, throaty moan from her, and her thighs quivered. Fingernails dug into the back of my neck and my scalp. I was beside myself with joy! The pain of burrowing fingernails aside, I felt I had to be on the right track with this.

I played lightly with Holly's clit at first, licking gently around it. Having seen the effect of a single lick directly on it, I decided I didn't want to "rush" this and possibly ruin it for Holly, so I wondered if licking around her clit might arouse her substantially while not bringing on orgasm just yet. And this wasn't just for Holly anymore.....I was beginning to really enjoy this. If things were going to progress in the direction they surely seemed to be headed, with Holly definitely in charge, then these moments of making her squirm and moan, controlling her pleasure, might be the only times I got to have any control at all. And even besides all that, I loved pleasing her. It just made me feel great...so I wanted this to last as long as it could And I felt that just as Holly would surely let me know if I was rushing things, she would also let me know when she wanted to come. Of that, I had no doubt!

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers