Hollywood Scene: Life On The A-List

Story Info
Johnny Nitro and Melina hook up with K-Fed and Paris Hilton.
4.6k words
4.77
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-wrriten by both Dice & Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

At the WWE Headquarters in Stanford, Connecticut, the WWE's resident A-List power couple, consisting of Johnny Nitro and Melina, are in the process of recording a special video for WWE.com about how the release party of Kevin Federline's album was. Nitro smirks as he leans back in his seat, "What can we say, anybody that was anybody was there, like Nicole, Nick, Aaron, Frankie and Paris..." Nitro says as Melina smacks his leg so that she can talk.

Melina slightly glares and Johnny Nitro before she turns towards the camera with a smile. "It was definitely a party for any true A-List star, like myself..." Melina says in a confident, arrogant tone as she is dressed in a short jean skirt and low-cut white top. "There was fantastic music, awesome drinks...and of course what I live for, the paparazzi..."

Nitro smirks, "And of course there was a lot going on, some of which that made the tabloids but most of it didn't..."

Melina proudly smirks "And of course I was the center of attention...all eyes were on me..." Melina says before turns to Nitro with her eyes narrowed "Right Johnny!?" Melina slightly snaps at her boyfriend.

"Oh right... like when you went off with K-Fed..." Nitro starts to say.

*****

At a sound stage in Los Angeles, California, Kevin Federline's 'Playing with Fire' release party is going on with the music from the album playing to the delight of everyone who is in attendance. Johnny Nitro, wearing a black silk shirt and tight fitting pants, is over at the bar talking with Frankie Muniz and Nicole Ritchie. Kevin Federline, wearing a white t-shirt, designer jeans and an open black shirt, walks from the stage to where Melina is having a drink, "Hey Mel... glad you and Johnny could make it...' Federline says with a smirk.

Melina slyly smirks as she holds her drink up to her lips and takes a sip "Kevin...we wouldn't miss this hot event!" Melina says while dressed in short black skirt and a revealing black top. "I just can't wait until your match in two months with John Cena..." Melina seductively grits her teeth. "With the help of me..." Melina pauses and rolls her eyes. "And of course Johnny...you'll win!"

"Oh no doubt about that, hell I'm gonna not just beat him in the ring, my album will have three times as many sales as his done by then," Federline laughs.

Melina nods her head and steps closer to Kevin Federline. "Without a doubt!" Melina seductively locks her eyes with Federline as she places her right hand onto his white t- shirt covered chest and feels up his toned chest through the material of his shirt. "Say Kevin...this party is great and all...but I'm sure there is some place private we can go..." Melina slyly suggests.

Federline smirks, "Mel I love how you think... Britney could learn a thing or two from you..." Federline says as he motions his head towards the area behind the stage. Melina slyly laughs and takes a sip of her drink as Federline takes hold of Melina's left hand and starts to guide the A-List Diva of the WWE towards the backstage area behind the stage.

As they walk towards the stage, Johnny Nitro notices Federline holding Melina's left hand and smirks as he continues his conversation with Frankie and Nicole. Federline looks around to make sure no one is heading in his and Melina's direction before he and Melina get to the area behind the stage. "Oh yeah this will work..." Federline says as he sees how secluded it is from the rest of the party.

Melina licks her lips as she sets her drink down and turns to face Kevin Federline "Perfect..." Melina says as she slides her hands against his t-shirt covered chest, moving her hands towards his black jacket. "You know what I love the most Kevin?"

"No, what Mel?" Federline asks as Melina pushes his jacket off of his arms

Melina seductively narrows her eyes as she feels Federline placing his hands onto her perfectly curved, juicy hips. "Well Kevin...I love giving blowjobs and from what the guys backstage on RAW tell me, is that I give them really well..."

Kevin Federline smirks, "Is that a fact? Well... I just gotta see for myself... cause Britney ain't all that great at giving head..." Federline says as Melina brings her hands to his belt buckle. As Melina starts to unbuckle his belt, Federline reaches behind Melina and squeezes her perfectly shaped ass through the material of her short black skirt.

Melina licks her lips seductively and slides the belt out from his designer jeans and drops the belt down onto the floor before moving onto unzip his jeans. "Oh...I guarantee you that I give the best blowjobs..."

Kevin Federline licks his lips as Melina pops the button of his jeans and slides them down from his waist to reveal his black boxers which are straining against his hardening crotch. "Mmmm...looks tasty Kevin..." Melina slyly says before she slides down onto her knees in front of him and starts to push his black boxers down from his waist to expose his hard, long cock.

"Damn this is fucking awesome..." Federline says as Melina wraps her right hand around the base of his hard, long cock. Federline smirks as Melina takes a moment to examine his shaft before she begins to stroke it.

"Mmmm...you like that Kevin...you like me jerking that nice, hard dick of yours?" Melina asks a wicked smirk as she lowers her head and slyly brushes her wet tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Federline nods his head as Melina again flicks her tongue against the tip of his cock while she strokes his cock. Melina smoothly guides her right hand up and down his long, hard cock as she slyly slides her wet tongue around the head of his cock. Melina opens her hot and manipulative mouth before she lowers her head to take his rather long cock into her wet and warm mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah.... Britney doesn't even take that much into her mouth..." Federline moans as he notices that Melina has over half of his cock inside of her mouth before she starts to bob her head on his dick.

"Mmmmmm..." Melina moans as she wraps her lips tightly around Federline's cock and swiftly bobs her head to suck on his cock. Melina lifts her seductive and manipulative eyes to look up at Federline while she smoothly and expertly sucks on his cock.

"Ohhhh shit yeah... suck it....mmm..." Kevin Federline moans as he watches Melina twists her head a bit to the left and then to the right as she rapidly bobs her head on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Melina roughly groans as she rapidly lifts and lowers her head to suck and swallows Federline's cock. Melina's wet tongue slaps against his shaft as she forces his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Awww.... awww damn... aww... yeah..." Federline licks his lips as Melina opens her mouth even wider so that she can get every inch of his cock into her mouth. Meanwhile, Johnny Nitro is casually walking to where the backstage area of the stage to see what Federline and Melina are up too. Melina presses her lips tighter around Federline's cock before she slowly lowers her head to incredibly swallow his entire cock, pressing her chin against his ballsack.

"Awww fuck Mel... you're an incredible cock sucker...." Kevin Federline groans as Melina scrunches her nose against his crotch while she keeps his cock trapped inside of her mouth.

Nitro comes around the corner and smirks at what he sees, "Christ Melina, we've only been here two hours..." Nitro says as he interrupts his girlfriend sucking Federline's dick.

Melina slowly lifts her head from Kevin Federline's cock and laughs as she wipes some saliva from the sides of her mouth with her finger tips. "So!?" Melina slightly snaps at her boyfriend as Federline's hard cock, dripping with her saliva, hangs in front of her face. "You're just jealous because you haven't laid anyone yet!"

"As far as you know," Nitro smirks as he licks his lips.

"Shit Johnny... Mel here is fucking sweet at sucking dick... I bet she fucks like no tomorrow..." Kevin Federline says.

"Oh she does..." Nitro smirks, "And she just loves two dicks at once..."

Melina raises an eyebrow and slyly looks up at Johnny Nitro as she remains on her knees in front of Kevin Federline. "Oh yeah! I love threesomes with two guys!" Melina slyly smirks. "Hey Johnny remember in Vegas with..." Melina pauses and sighs "What his name...that pathetic loser that could not hang with the A-List..."

"Who gives a shit... I remember that you had close to twenty inches of dick inside of you all night..." Nitro says with a laugh as he unbuckles his belt so that he can undo his pants. Melina licks her lips and tosses her dark hair back as she turns on her knees to face her incredibly hot boyfriend Johnny Nitro. Nitro lowers his tight fitting pants and his huge, meaty and hardening cock is freed.

"Shit..." Federline says with a laugh as he sees how large Nitro is before he kneels behind Melina and lifts up her skirt to reveal her hot, round ass. Melina presses her sultry lips together and places her hands around Nitro's meaty and long cock before she lowers her head and takes the head of his cock into her manipulative, hot and wet mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Nitro smirks and moans as Melina begins to bob her head on just the top few inches of his cock as she holds it at the base with both of her hands.

Federline licks his lips as he looks at Melina's ass, "Damn Mel has a hotter ass than Britney..." Federline says as he guides his cock into Melina's hot, wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Melina groans around Nitro's cock as she smoothly lowers her head further down on his cock. Melina closes her eyes as she starts to rock back on her knees, pushing her pussy back against Federline's cock.

"Ahhhh... mmm..." Kevin Federline moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Melina's tight wet pussy as she pushes back against him. Nitro puts one hand on Melina's head as she bobs her head up and down on his huge shaft. Melina wraps her lips tightly around Nitro's cock as she rapidly lifts and lowers her head on his shaft, coating him with her saliva. Melina grinds and rubs her juicy ass back against Federline's toned waist as he deeply slams his cock into her.

"Ohhh yeah baby..." Nitro moans as Melina sucks on roughly three-fourths of his huge cock as she slobbers and drools on it. Federline grips Melina's hips as he pumps his cock harder into her cunt while she rocks between him and Nitro.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Melina moans before she slowly lifts her head from Nitro's cock and seductively grits her teeth as she rocks back against Federline's cock.

"Ahhhh... ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Federline grits his teeth as he rams his cock as hard as he can into Melina's pussy. Johnny Nitro smirks as he watches Melina push back so hard against Federline, that it causes Federline to lay on the floor with Melina mounting his shaft with one smooth motion.

Melina tosses her hair back and laughs as she leans back and places her hands onto his chest as she starts to smoothly bounce up and down on his cock. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah Kevin..."

"Mmmm fuck... ohhh damn!" Federline moans as he puts his hands on Melina's lower back as she bounces up and down on his cock. Nitro smirks as he lowers himself to his knees and he casually scoots between Melina's legs as she rides Kevin Federline's dick. Melina grits her teeth and tilts her head back as she sharply rocks back and forth on his cock, grinding her wet pussy down on Federline's deeply thrusting shaft.

"Hold on baby..." Nitro says as he grabs hold of Melina's hips and lifts her off of Federline's cock, however Nitro just pulls her forward slightly and lowers her back down so that Federline's dick enters her tight asshole.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh yeah Johnny! Mmmm I know what you have in mind!" Melina loudly moans as she settles her ass onto Federline's cock.

"Scream baby..." Nitro grins as he then sharply forces his huge meaty cock into Melina's hot wet pussy just moments after she gets comfortable on Federline's dick in her ass.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh!" Melina lustfully moans as she feels Nitro's large cock stretching her pussy and begins to rapidly pump his cock into her wet pussy, causing her to rock sharply on Kevin Federline's cock inside of her perfect, juicy ass.

"Ohhh shit she is loud!" Federline laughs and grunts as he thrusts his cock up into her asshole. "Ahhh yeah she gets a lot louder..." Nitro smirks as he firmly pumps his cock in and out of Melina's stretched pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Melina lustfully screams as she wildly and relentlessly rocks back and forth between Kevin Federline and Johnny Nitro.

"Ahhhh awww damn... mmm fuck..." Kevin Federline grits his teeth as he firmly thrusts his cock into Melina's asshole as she rocks on his cock so that she can push against Nitro. Nitro grabs Melina's legs and lifts them upward as he pounds her pussy with his huge cock.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah Johnny!" Melina loudly screams as she cums on his cock.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit.... mmm fuck..." Federline groans as he starts to cum inside of Melina's perfectly round ass as she rocks on his cock. Nitro continues to drills Melina's wet pussy as her pussy juices flow on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck baby!" Melina moans as she sharply rocks back on Federline's cum unloading cock as Nitro rams into her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck.... ahhhh... ohhhh ahhh..." Nitro groans as he tilts his head back. Nitro grits his teeth as he forces himself to cum sooner than he prefers insides of Melina's hot wet pussy.

Melina tilts her head back and licks her lips as she feels his warm cum flooding her pussy. "Mmmmm Johnny..."

"Mmmm..." Nitro licks his lips as he pulls his cock out of Melina's pussy once he's done cumming. Nitro stands up and pulls up his pants.

"Man... this has been a sweet night..." Kevin Federline says as he lays underneath Melina.

Melina licks her lips and glances over her shoulder to look at Federline. "Did you like that Kevin?"

"Oh yeah... I haven't gotten laid like than since the last time Britney got her tits done..." Federline laughs.

*****

Several hours later, Johnny Nitro is leaning against the bar and he's glancing at his watch while Melina is busy partying with several celebrities while the paparazzi is snapping photos of her making a spectacle of herself. "Geeze... talk about stealing the spotlight," Nitro says as he thinks he sees Melina flashing someone. Nitro steps away from the bar and heads towards the exit to get some air and he spots the socialite, television personality and model Paris Hilton heading in the same direction, "Hey Paris..."

Paris Hilton, dressed in an extremely short black skirt and low cut black top, turns her blonde haired head back and smiles. "Yes? What can I do for you, an autograph?" Paris asks with a sweet, seductive laugh.

Nitro, who's still wearing a black silk shirt and tight fitting pants, raises an eyebrow, "Oh come on Paris, don't play me like that..." Nitro laughs.

Paris Hilton raises an eyebrow and presses her soft, perky and pouty lips together. "Do I know you?" Paris asks as she lightly tosses her blonde haired head back.

Johnny Nitro slides a hand through his jet black hair, "Yeah it's me, Johnny Nitro, we met when you doing the cover shoot for Maxim a little while back..." Nitro smirks, "Not to mention had a good time afterward."

Paris Hilton narrows her eyes slightly as she looks at Johnny Nitro, slowly lowering her eyes to examine the incredibly handsome man. "Oh right..." Paris nods her head and laughs "Were you that guy I licked whip creamed off of his amazing abs?" Paris asks as she licks her lips. "That was so hot..."

"Yeah that's me..." Nitro smirks, "And I've gone from a six pack to an eight pack since then..." Nitro says as he slides his hands against his silk shirt covered torso.

Paris Hilton does her classic, sexy and sweet smile "Mmm...hot...that's definitely hot..." Paris says as she seductively narrows her eyes as a long black limousine pulls up to the curb where Paris is standing. "Care for a ride?"

Nitro smirks as he licks his lips slightly, "Sure..." Nitro says as he steps over to the curb as Paris' limo driver gets out of the limousine to walk to the back and open the door.

Paris nods her head at the driver and smiles "Thanks Mike..." Paris says as she seductively slides into the back of the limousine, allowing Johnny Nitro to join her.

******

A short time later, Paris's limousine rides through the city of Los Angles, in the back of the limo, Paris is kneeling on the floor, stroking the huge, thick and hardening cock of Johnny Nitro as he takes off his shirt to show off his gorgeous 'eight-pack' abs.

Paris presses her soft and moist lips together as she looks up at Nitro while stroking her hands against his long and thick shaft. "That's hot..." Paris says as she looks at his incredibly fit and tanned, eight-pack abs. Paris tosses her glossy blonde hair back and lowers her head to flicks her soft, wet tongue against the head of his large cock.

"Glad someone appreciates it..." Nitro smirks as he tosses his shirt behind Paris as she uses both hands to stroke his shaft while she flicks her tongue against the head of his cock.

Paris seductively closes her eyes as she flicks her wet, soft tongue continuously against the head of his cock before she opens her small, hot mouth and wraps her soft, moist lips around his shaft. "Mmmmmm..." Paris Hilton softly moans as she starts to slowly and expertly bob her head on Nitro's cock.

"Ahhhhh yeah.... mmmm..." Nitro groans as he leans back on the backseat of the limo as Paris lifts and lowers head on the top half of his cock. Very gradually the gorgeous socialite takes his huge cock a bit further into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Paris moans as she lips brush smoothly against his shaft, lifting and lowering her head, wetting his cock with her saliva.

"Awww shit Paris... mmm..." Nitro moans as he places his left hand on Paris' head as she slides her tongue against his cock while she lets her saliva drip all over it.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Paris moans as she perfectly turns her blonde haired head on Nitro's cock before forcing her head down on his shaft, taking inch by inch deeper.

"Awww yeah.... ohhhh fuck... swallow it... ahhh!" Nitro moans as Paris skillfully gets every inch of his cock past her lips so that her chin is pressing against his balls and her nose is grinding against his perfectly shaved crotch.

"Mmmmmmm!" Paris Hilton moans as she impressively holds Nitro's cock deep inside of her skilled mouth, allowing her wet saliva to drip on his cock. Paris shifts her knees slightly on the flooring of the limo at the same moment the limo hits a bump in the highway, causing Nitro's cock to slam against the back of her mouth. "GAHHGGAGH!" Paris Hilton chokes and moans on Nitro's cock before she lifts her head from his cock. Paris turns her look over her shoulder at the shaded privacy window and wipes her mouth clean of her saliva. "Geeze Mike! Watch it!" Paris sweetly snaps at her limo driver.

"Fuck, who hired that driver..." Nitro says with a bit of an attitude towards the driver after what just occurred. "Are you alright Paris?" Nitro asks as he watches the gorgeous socialite lift up her low cut black top to reveal her firm, perfectly shaped tits.

Paris presses her moist lips together and sweetly nods her head "Yeah..." Paris smiles as she tosses her black top over her shoulder and laughs "I love gagging on a dick, it's so....hot!"

"Fuck hearing you talk like that is hot..." Nitro smirks as he watches Paris slide her skirt from slender hips and down her smoothly shaved legs. Nitro licks his lips as he sees Paris's smoothly shaved pussy.

Paris seductively bites down on her bottom lip as she sits up on the floor of the limo and seductively climbs onto the leathered seat to join Nitro by straddling his muscular waist and lowering herself onto his lap. "Ohhhh fuck! God damn that's so hot!" Paris moans as she feels Nitro's large cock entering her tight pussy.

12