Holodeck Repairman: Short 03

Story Info
Soft and sweet, with a Cardassian spy.
919 words
3.97
10k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, I don't own Star Trek, it's characters, copyrights, or settings. This is protected parody/fan fiction.

*

I was in the mood for soft and warm. Whatever bastard was out there selling defective holo-fairytales to the underage had had me running around like a Klingon with an unbloodied blade, five minutes before the end of battle. Ordinarily I wouldn't have been bothered with such things, as folks selling holoporn to the kiddies wasn't my problem, thank the universe. The business with Sleeping Beauty could have gotten really messy if the idiot teenager had reached the evil witch who cursed the beauty (facing an insurmountable barricade, she'd done the modern, sensible thing and gone looking for the person who made it, not a magic sword to cut her way through).

Unfortunately, the skill of the author was more than balanced by an incredibly complicated series of bugs and problems putting everyone who used them at risk, not that the purchasers would believe it. Too many lies about the dangers of improper holodeck use. I was wiped out and wanted soft and warm.

I hauled my ass down to the second deepest room in my large home (the deepest being schmuck bait for anyone who thought they could steal from me) and typed in a few commands. All Your Dreams, was the holoprogram that had gotten me my job. A plague throughout known space (except among Ferengi) the program, created by a Betazoid (who was subsequently murdered by a mob on his homeworld, horribly offended at the notion of a machine with telepathy) read your mind and gave you exactly what you most wanted, whatever it was.

It was also incredible addictive. Though most holodecks were hooked into replicators, so people wouldn't starve, their disappearance was noted. Getting folks out was what had really started my career, even if I tossed them into the tender care of medical as soon as they were out the door.

My copy, necessary for my studies into various methods of dealing with AYD, had been altered not to be able to read my mind. It was, however, quite able to read the mind of the Cardassian spy who'd come to steal from me. Her dreams of power, treason and wealth had given me the codes necessary to convince the Obsidian Order that she had suicided secretly to avoid capture.

As far as she was concerned, she was the absolute ruler of the Cardassian Union, Greatest Power of the Alpha Quadrant (she actually pronounced the capitals) aided by her husband and ally...me.

I slipped in as soon as the aerosolized aphrodisiac had dissipated. My holographic duplicate vanished. And before I could go more than three steps through the angular golden architecture, a chained Klingon warrior summoned me for an audience with her eminence.

She greeted me at the door, almost naked in the heat of Cardassia. Her breasts were bare. The skirt she wore fell almost to her knees, but that was it. The Klingon's eyes were locked on her large grey breasts as he announced me. A wave of her hand dismissed him. The other grey hand pulled me in and to her lips.

Strong hands, hers and mine, pulled my clothes from my body. Hard nipples pressed against my chest like little diamonds. I knelt and slid her silk panties down sleek, smooth legs. A kiss on each thigh preceded the rather rougher removal of her skirt. I could smell her arousal, the drugs and my hands, having done their work. Come to that, I could see her arousal dripping from her. We moved together to the large bed that dominated her bedroom.

Brown eyes met mine for a moment, white teeth flashed in a grey face and her hands pressed me down until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. My hands visited her firm ass, pulling her into me. A kiss on her stomach provoked a moan. Or, maybe, it had been the two fingers teasing her pussy. Legs spread, she mounted me on the edge of the bed. Nimble fingers lined my hard cock up with her cunt.

My head spread her lips and she moaned as the cock of the man she loved filled her. When her hips rested on mine, we kissed, enjoying the moment. She rode me, slowly, her hands resting on my shoulders for leverage and mine enjoyed the bounty of her athletic body. Her tight cunt massaged his cunt and her skin was surprisingly softer than it appeared.

After a few pleasant minutes, I rolled her over and took my turn doing the ecstatic work of fucking. Her hand clutched at my back as did grey legs, wrapped around me like a sexy spider. My lips remained locked on hers, carefully ignoring the buxom blonde Risan slavegirl masturbating in the corner. The Cardassian woman's hips humped against me, fucking me back, matching me, thrust for thrust. She moaned under me, clutching me tight, pinning me against her soft body. Her orgasming pussy clutched my cock just as hard as her limbs clutched my body. It damn near ripped the seed from my cock as well.

We lay there, as my cock slowly softened in her cum-filled pussy. After a few minutes, we managed to disentangle sweaty limbs and lay side by side. A wave of a grey hand summoned the Risan woman from her self-abuse. She produced a towel and carefully cleaned us both, before we cuddled together and went to sleep.