Holy Orders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

"I will try, I promise."

"So...." And the story began. I held nothing back, not the builders or my life with or before Graham. By the time I finished she knew more about me than any living soul.

"....and now that you know all of that my offer to you is this. I would like you to accompany me. Be my private secretary, my confidant, my lover if you wish. But most of all, just to be my friend."

I could feel my legs shaking so I walked to a nearby bench and sat down. I could not look Clair in the face. I prayed that she would understand, but was almost certain that nobody would understand; let alone this young naïve virgin. I waited my heart in my mouth. As I looked at her I could see confusion but mostly something else, realisation, the dawning of something that was buried deep inside her. I said nothing. She paced back and forth, her head tilting from one side to the other. Then she sat down with a bump next to me, a smile on her face.

"Yes." Was all she said.

"Yes, yes you will. Is that what you mean?"

"Yes, yes to it all everything. Whatever it is I want to be with you I want to....be part of it all. I have wanted it all my life I think, it just feels right."

I threw my arms round her and held her close, tears running down my face. "I am so glad. I thought you may turn against me once you found out what I was like, what I was doing here."

"Nooo. How could I? It all seems so right, for me. It's going to be wonderful." She burst out laughing and it must have been infectious because by the time we got back to mothers office we were back to the two giggling girls."

"Restrain yourselves ladies, please. Remember where you are. Some of the sisters here take their vows seriously."

"Sorry mother." I said, as we sat down.

"I take it that you have made a decision then Clair."

"Yes mother I have, I would love to go with Dawn, in whatever capacity she wants me. If that is ok with you?"

"You have chosen well my dear." mother said looking at me, "She would have been my choice from the start. Now as you have been so busy with the novices I have called two of the sisters here for you choose from for your office manager. They are both fully aware of your position; they were both here on your first night."

A second later, there was a knock on the door and two nuns walked in. "Sister Margret and Sister Mary let me formerly introduce Dawn, Cathy you both know of course. Dawn....

"May I Mother?" I interrupted, "I would prefer to things myself if that's alright."

"Of course my dear." Mother sat down, a slight smile on her face.

I had to admit I was shaking slightly when I interrupted but I had t take control of things myself, if I did not do it now it would be too late. "Sisters, how would you like to attend a reception in town this evening? Civilian clothes preferred, laughing is permitted as is a drop of wine if you choose."

They both looked at mother, who thankfully just smiled and remained silent. Slowly both sisters looked at each other with broad smiles on their faces. "I think we would love to." Sister Margret said. Sister Mary nodded her head vigorously.

"Good. I will collect you both at the main entrance at seven this evening. We will back around midnight if that is ok with you mother." Mother nodded her head, that smile fixed on her face.

"Till later then sisters." I said, waving them to the door.

Once they had gone, I sat down, waiting for mother to tell me off. To my surprise she said, "You handled that well my dear. My presence does not worry you anymore, that is good. So what are you up to?"

"Nothing mother. I hardly know either of them and if I am to have one of them as my office manager then I have to know I can trust them to work independently and to do it properly."

"Ye my dear you do. I will see you in the morning then for your report. What time will you be leaving tomorrow."

"I haven't even thought about it to be honest, everything has just seemed so fast. But late afternoon I should think. I need to call the bishop and find out if he has organised and office and accommodation for my staff, maybe I should do that now. May I?" I said pointing at the phone.

"Yes my dear, I would like a word with Cathy anyway. Make your call and meet us in the garden for tea." Cathy looped her arm in mothers and they strolled off to the garden.

I rang the bishop who had indeed found office space with accommodation above it. "I have also made arrangements for your PA as well, but if you could take her home with you for a couple of days all will become clear."

"Of course bishop I would love to. I am sure Graham will be pleased with some company other than just me."

"Oh Graham wont be there my dear he is wandering around Scotland somewhere. Grave rubbing I believe or some such rubbish anyway. He will be gone for a week. I will see you before than, take care my dear."

"Thank you Bishop, bye." I loved that man, he got rid of Graham again, he could read me like a book I am sure. Suddenly a pang of guilt hit me; my legs shook with the shock of it. The words 'Got rid of Graham' rang through my head. How could I, Graham was my husband.

"Graham is a boring wimp who has no idea of the world or a woman." I said loudly. It was true, he may be my husband but I now knew that I did not love him and probably never had. I despised him, loathed him even. Somehow, I wanted to hurt him. I remembered how I felt when he fucked me after the builders, how my cunt was full of there spunk as Graham slid into me, my mind started working again as I walked to the garden. By the time I reached mother I knew, really knew how wicked I was, and I revelled in it. Poor Graham, he would learn his place in the not too distant future.

"Are you alright my dear? You look a little flushed." Mother said as she served the tea.

"I am wonderful mother, truly wonderful. I have my office space with accommodation and Cathy is coming home with me for a few days. Everything is set."

"That's wonderful my dear. I think you will be a great success. In all things." As she said it, she raised her cup in a toast.

Cathy and I chinked cups with her and we spent half an hour just chatting about nothing. Later I helped Cathy move her things into my quarters, and we got ready to go out. I had ordered a limousine to collect us and it arrived promptly at seven thirty. Sister Margret and Mary were dressed moderately in civvies but they looked very different without there habits on. I vaguely remember them from 'the night' as I came to call it. However, this was different; they were smartened up and eager to have a good time. Both in there late forties they had nice personalities and seemed to get on well together so what I thought maybe a bit of a strain was in fact a very nice evening out. Nothing happened of course, the reception was some civic thing that happened every year, the mother was always sent an invite but never went so nobody bothered them all night. They just chatted and had their own fun.

By the end of the evening, they were all giggling like young girls. They had to stifle there laughs when they got back to the convent otherwise they would be in real trouble. One thing that I realised was that these two were an item, and it seemed had been for some considerable time.

Cathy and I went to our bed and made love until the early hours. We were now at the place where we were both easily confident with each other and experimented with sex, and the more we experimented the more we loved it. Things just felt so right.

The following morning we were called to mother's office early. "I have to go away for a few days on business so I wanted to know your choice before I went so that I could inform the whoever it is you have chosen. Have you decided which one?"

"Yes mother but, you may not approve of my choice."

"Come child out with it, we will see if I approve or not, never fear."

"Well. I would like them both. Margret is without doubt the better organiser but they both agree that Mary is by far the better mathematician. I would like Margret to run the office and Mary to keep accounts for me. If that's ok?" I petered out towards the end, sounding a little weak.

Mother smiled, "And...?" Her smile broadened right across her face.

I really did not know what to say, she was prompting me for something but I did not want to put my foot in it. I looked at her quizzically as she slowly put two fingers to her lips and then crossed them. She cocked her slightly to one side, still smiling broadly.

"Oh alright you got me, yes they are an item and I would hate to break them up, I think they would be lost without each other."

"About time." Mother said tossing some papers at me, "Get them to sign these and they are all yours. There is one there for you Cathy as well. Just permission for you to move to the bishops staff under Dawns management. Go on then I leave in half an hour. I think you will find them in the laundry, that's where they usually hide this time of day."

"You sly old fox, you wanted me to choose them both didn't you?"

"Go or none of them will be going anywhere." She laughed.

I did not have to explain much to them, as they knew what I was doing for the bishop. When I said I wanted them to join me, purely as management staff they both jumped at the chance. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but it is plain that you two are and item, and from what mother say's have been for some time. The accommodation is a one bedroom flat above the offices. Means you will have to sleep in the same bed I'm afraid."

To begin with, they were embarrassed but that soon got lost behind a fit of giggles and huge hugs and thanks from them both. So, we were set. The papers were signed and I was ready to start my life of religious whoredom. Wasn't life wonderful

The laundry room phone rang pulling us out of our reverie. "Mother is just leaving and wants us all in the car park immediately. " Mary said replacing the receiver.

They all looked at me quizzically. "Don't look at me I don't know what she wants. We better go and see I suppose."

We rushed upstairs and out the front door. Mother was standing there by her black jaguar, chauffeur holding the door. She handed me two sets of car keys and pointed across the car park. "I think you will know which one is yours. The other is for sis....Margret and Mary. Company vehicles I believe the term is. I hope to see you all again soon. But whatever happens all of you enjoy your lives and have some fun." She kissed us all on the cheek. "Goodbye to you all." She got in the car and we watched until she was out of site before we ran across the car park to the new vehicles, which in fact had been parked on the grass verge.

"My god look at these." I said, "This one is yours. That one has to be mine."

"How do you know?" Cathy asked

"Look at the number plate." The number was apt and in a way still hidden but I knew what it meant and so did those with me. The legend was 'R1 DER'. Need I say more? While not the height of luxury these were top of the range family saloons, with all the extras, not that I knew what an extra was, I found all that out some time later. "Well I don't know about you but I am about ready to try mine out. Time for home I think."

Margret had opened their car and was looking through some papers. "Yes I think I am as well." She said handing me a photo. Across the picture was written, 'Your New Home'. This was indeed a shock. I had expected something in the middle of a town but this huge house was in the country.

"This has to be a mistake." Mary said, taking the photo.

"Well there is only one way to find out, call me when you get there. Ready Cathy?"

Ten minutes later, bags in the boot we were on our way. I had to laugh at Margret though. It had been so long since she had driven a modern car that she kept stalling it. I did worry that they may not make it in on piece.

Cathy was obviously excited, apart from her trip to the convent and trips in to the town she had not been anywhere. Everything was new to her and the whole trip was ' Oooh what's that' and 'What doe's that do?' By the time we turned into the village, I was exhausted, and it was only three o'clock. Still a nice cup of tee and sit down in my own garden would be wonderful. I had to admit I had missed my home this last week.

As soon as I turned into the drive I knew that something was wrong. A van was parked outside the house that I recognised. My heart pounding I got out of the car and walked into the house. Three o'clock and I knew they would be in the kitchen. I rushed in there, Cathy close behind and threw myself into Pete's arms. I gave him a huge kiss and then stepping back said.

"What the hell are you randy lot doing here?"

Pete had a huge grin on his face and the others were cheering. "You got a few more alterations being done." He said. "And you are?" holding out his hand he looked at Cathy, and I knew that look.

I slapped his hand away, "This is Cathy. Hands off she's my PA and not used to rough hands like you lot." I laughed

Cathy went bright red which immediately gave the game away, "Whoo hooo" Bill said, "We got us a virgin guy's."

I turned sharply and looked at Bill, my face full of anger, "Touch her in any way whatsoever and I will cut your fuckin balls off, you understand me?"

"Yeah ok babe, no problem." Bill said a little shocked.

"All of you. Understand?" They all nodded. They knew me well enough to know I meant what I said. "Good. Now then Pete what's all this about changes then?"

"Well I'm assuming it's for you sex....your friend here. Remember the visitors annex that was originally planned?"

"What the self contained one or just the extra bedroom?"

"The self contained one no less."

"Ohh brilliant, show me. How much have you done? Have you been here all week?"

When the alterations had been originally planned, we put several plans in. The church opted for the cheapest one of course. No, and I had to assume it by order of the bishop, we were getting the most expensive. This meant refurbishing a small barn that was alongside the house, a glass tunnel would join the two properties. However, the barn would be fully self-contained, including an office, originally for Graham but now for Cathy and me.

"Well the barn has all been lined; the floor has been installed up and down. All the external work is done and we are just sorting out the inside, bath kitchen and stuff. We started almost as so as you went away Saturday and will be about another week." Pete said

As he finished we walked through the glass tunnel, I loved the way it let the light in, and the view out the back garden was wonderful. I could put a seat in here in winter and just gaze out into the countryside.

Pete showed us the rest of the annex and it was just as I had imagined it would be when we planned it, even down to the walk in wardrobe and the en-suite bathroom. It was a double bedroom and it was huge, more than enough space for Cathy and me to throw each other around in on a wild night of passion. Cathy was dumbstruck that this was all for her, that she would be living here in future.

"I don't know who sent you to me. But I thank them with all my heart." She said once we were alone.

"Well I believe in fate, and I think we will thank fate for our good fortune. Either that or I am just such a great fuck." I laughed.

"Hmmm. Maybe I should ask Pete about that. I take it these are the same builders as before?" Cathy said with a smile.

"Yes they are. Why are you interested then?"

"I could be. He's quite good looking, the others seem nice enough and I have to say that while that Bill is a bit rough he hit's a note in the pit of my stomach."

"Oh yes, and all this from a totally inexperienced virgin eh." Cathy went bright red again.

"I didn't say I had never been out with a boy. I had my moments and cam so close once. But if you would rather I stayed away you only have to say so. I don't want to spoil what we have, no way."

I laughed again, mostly to put her at her ease, "What we have is special and will last forever. Anything else you do, or we do together is apart from 'us' Ok. If you really want to give your self to these horny bastards then I am sure it will happen once I let them know they can try. But till I say so they will not touch you."

"Ok. Lift the bar, let things take there natural course. But I will need your help sooner or later, and if I scream for help just get them off me ok."

"Them? So you want them all then?" Again, I laughed, Cathy realised what she had said and joined in.

"Lets see." She said.

"Well no time like the present, let's get another cup of tea; they will be getting ready to go home now."

We went back to the kitchen and as I poured two cups of tea, I could here mumbling behind me. "Say it so I can hear it guy's, we don't have any secrets do we?"

It was Ray who replied, "We were just wondering if you were saving miss pretty here for yourself?"

"Not at all Ray. If I had said ok guy's you can fuck her you would have had her bent over that table in a second. Right or wrong?

He laughed and Bill said, "Too fuckin right."

"Well she is mine. She is a virgin. Moreover, she likes you lot. Be gentle, be kind and she may just let you fuck her brains out. If you're really lucky we may even put a show on for you guys." With that, I pulled Cathy to me and kissed her full on the lips. She responded willingly. The guys just whooped and shouted there approval over and over until we parted, by which time I was really wet and my stomach was pulsing with the beginnings of pre-orgasm.

"Now that I want to see more of." Bill said.

"Ok guy's that's for tomorrow, now we have to go." Pete said and as he passed he gave Cathy a light kiss on the lips, no pressure just a light brush. The others all did the same, me they hugged and groped as mush as they could until the next guy pushed them away. Now I was flowing wet, I loved it. I loved it all and never wanted it to end.

As soon as they had gone, I showed Cathy around the house quickly and then we spent a quick half hour relieving each other. She was as bad as I was and just as wet. As we were getting dressed, I heard Graham pull up in the drive. I quickly grabbed all the clothes out of my wardrobe and threw them on the bed. Cathy looked at me quizzically.

"I think it's time my husband knew his place in the scheme of things. After dinner, could you give us some space, and ignore anything you hear unless it is me calling you. Ok?"

"Ok with me, I need an early night anyway. You can join me if you want later." Cathy laughed

I laughed at her and with a quick kiss said, "We will see."

We got downstairs just as Graham walked in the door. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Cathy and I. Dressed casual but sexy was not what he expected from his wife. Before he could say anything I said, "Graham, this is Cathy. She is my new PA and will be living in the annex when it is finished."

"Oh, alright. How do you do Cathy. Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand.

Cathy shook his hand almost in passing, "Shall I make tea?" she asked without stopping.

I stood looking at Graham, knowing that he was disgusted with what he saw, but also I could see something else. "We must talk later." He said. "Tell me how you got on with the Mother Superior. I hear she is a bit of a dragon."

"Not at all." I said, finally moving toward the kitchen, "We got to be very close I think." She's really nice."

For the next two hours, Cathy and I made dinner and kept chattering, not giving Graham time to intervene. After dinner, Cathy pleaded tiredness and went to the guestroom for the night. Graham and I, as usual sat in the lounge only tonight he did not switch the TV on.

"Why are your clothes on the bed? Moreover, what are you wearing? Hardly fit for the vicar's wife do you think?"

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers